All Comments on 'Beauty and the Geek Ch. 27'

by frozenhero1

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
redbaron172redbaron172about 12 years ago
Cool....

Cool set up to lead in to the story, looking forward to Chapter 28 and more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

she wont be happy with charlie til she sluts out with 30 guys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Different from most chapters, but still like it since it does continue the plot. Only gripe is that Brian and Stacy just seem to be going back and forth. It now looks like they're going to be together again. Please, just have some resolution between them. Are they or are they not?

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
As Long as Miley's Fantasy

Stays fantasy this is one great series. Sam conspiring with Haley, too bad for Sam, watch your back Haley, especially when Miley sees Daddy.

Great job!

Thank you!

M1

brian215brian215about 12 years ago

as much as i want the brian-stacy thing to work, i'm beginning to find sam's character all the more intriguing, not to mention very easy to empathize with.

bignsassy818bignsassy818about 12 years ago
Nothing brightens up my day...

...like a Beauty and the Geek update. It's one of the select few stories on Literotica that are worth reading, hence shy I check your page everyday for updates. Through it was short and sweet, it was necessary for plot movement. Of course, any form of update is welcome as well. I actually pity Sam because Haley is using her as a pawn. So happy that Stace and Miley made up. And Chip is quite the character. Had a lot of fun reading this! Thanks for the update! Can't wait to read what happens next!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I wish

Haley wasn't so bad. She probably is happy with Jack and he's probably happy with her. And I hope Miley never acts out her dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Unlike most people, I think Miley won't leave Charlie ever because she had that "fantasy" for a long while and it seems like it is just that because she is in love with Charlie. Ibfind the Stacy-Brian-Sam arc, the most intiguing as Charlie and Miley have gone somewhat stale. Charlie more so than Miley. I feel bad for Sam being a pawn in Haley's issues with Miley and I guess now Stacy. I know she probably is trotsky in love with Jack but I hope she gets what is coming to her. Can't wait for future instalments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Awesome series and thanks for the new installment. Your series has always had a solid balance between sex and intelligent plotline which I love. Keep it up!

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesabout 12 years ago
Comments (can't think what else to name this comment)

So is Miley gonna cuckold Charlie soon?

Miley's character is slowly being destroyed over your story though I don't know why I thought she had character before when she was just a girl in love with a big cock but she did develop some redeeming qualities then she started losing them again.

bkdarkcambkdarkcamabout 12 years ago
yes

thanks for the update on beauty and the geek. this was a nice little story to reunite the two main couples on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank god she was a fake. I figured that much but thanks for the reassurance. :)

Thank god she was a fake. I figured that much but thanks for the reassurance. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very dissappointing chapter

Miley's gangbang sex dream is really not needed. It may be just a dream but it make Miley look like a whore who's gonna cuckold or cheat on Charlie's ass. Very dissappointing chapter as I was really looking forward to Beauty and the Geek since chapter 26.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

great story you're an excellent writer. can't want til the finale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love this series

Bummed to see that it's going to be ending within the next few chapters. Always excited to see that a new chapter has posted and the next chapter can never come soon enough. Hopefully you'll change your mind and keep this story going! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

as usual another great chapter for the readers. no kinky stuff, but i find that i enjoy it a lot more when things are just happening than when there is sex.

it will be kind of sad to see it end, but at the same time, can't wait to see how things end up for everyone. a great read and looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Agreed

[quote]Very dissappointing chapter

Miley's gangbang sex dream is really not needed. It may be just a dream but it make Miley look like a whore who's gonna cuckold or cheat on Charlie's ass. Very dissappointing chapter as I was really looking forward to Beauty and the Geek since chapter 26.[/quote]

I Totally agree with that. but except this scene wich made it dissappointing, the rest is really good as allways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great chapter

Didn't like the dream sequence but the rest of the chapter is great. Hope the next installment mention something about the fight between Miley and her father's girlfriend, Haley. They are going to meet again, aren't they?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not sure whether to give this chapter a 5 star or 1 star.

I agree w/a previous comment. Miley's sex dream was unnecessary for this story unless u are going to have her cheat on him or turn it into an open relationship...which i pray to God your not doing since you've had such a good love story going between them

The other tale in this chapter was great though! I can't wait to see how it turns out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sex dream ruined this chapter.

I love this story and almost everything about it. However, turning Miley in to some sort of want to be porn star will ruin everything you have worked for in my eyes. It seems to me that she's a freaky girl; but from everything else in the series, she couldn't mentally handle doing something like that. Also, the portrayal of Charlie just doesn't fit in to him accepting 6 guys being jerked and sucked by Miley. Hell he's busted in a door, broke a the skin of his fist, and broken a nose or two out of jealousy, so don't make him kill someone over a subplot that wouldn't work anyways. Again I love the series, I just wanted to give my honest opinion.

Setsuna56Setsuna56about 12 years ago
WTF

Ok who wrote this chapter ???!!!!!!, the real author would never have put that porn like dream in this beautiful love story asshole ruining such a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story......

I have to apologise for sometimes not commenting on individual chapters, but I think you are doing great with this story. I do agree with others who thought the dream sequence didn't fit; it really didnt, Miley and Charlie are young, horny and in love, this dream was nothing like that and jarred with the rest of the story.

Cant wait to read the next chapter, there is always so much going on and I love Miley and Charlie's sex life.....so definitely more of their 'baby making'!!

Alice_ReidAlice_Reidabout 12 years ago
Really?

I like your story a lot, and I've been enjoying the characters, but i have to admit that the gangbang dream sequence was out of place. It was almost enough to make me stop reading the series. If she had really been cheating that would probably be the end for in me and this story. But even dreaming I thought it was out of place and out of character. I gave it four stars.since the rest of the chapter was good. But I also hope Sam is forgiven and works something out with group and meets someone who is right for her. Oh...and I'm glad Stacy and Brian are on the mend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WTF.....

I'm a fan of Beauty and the Geek but this is a bad and dissapointing chapter. I'm going to ignore the 'gangbang fantasy made true for Miley' ever happen. It looks like Miley enjoys her fantasy dream and sooner or later will act on this dream. So all I'm taking from this chapter is Samantha's pregnancy is fake and the two best friends make up.

Hope the next chapter isn't as bad as this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ignore the jerks.

You're a great writer, please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
worst ever

By far the worst I have ever seen coming from this author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More!

Today I stayed up till 2:30 am reading all of this series, I adore the characters and their interactions plus the sex is hot. Honesty though I would like to see a little more anal, and I feel like the whole Miley gang bang is a little out of place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lost me at chp 26

I've been loving the series but it's gone off the deep end. The good stuff is starting to get repetitive. It's definitely needing to be wrapped up. Still Chap 1-23 make it one of the best stories I've read on this site.

OldManFromIowaOldManFromIowaabout 12 years ago
So when is Ch 28 coming?

I really have enjoyed this series, but a chapter confirming Miley is pregnant and another one for the wedding would be nice. Something else involving Miley's mother might make things interesting too. What does Miley's father think?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
omg!

Friggin addicted to this series!! Hurry up with Ch 28! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Can't Wait For Ch. 28

Been reading all of Charlie and Miley's stories for the past few days, I find them really great. Definitely the best I've read on Literotica, please keep up the great work!

As opposed to others saying her dream was out of place, I thought it was very hot and would like to see it come true for her. Also would have liked to see something sexy happen between her and Haley after they made out at the party...

Also the dirty talk is pretty hot but it gets repetitive when they always do the same kinds of sex.

But anyways the story is great overall, don't let negative comments stop you from writing more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Outstanding

I really loved this story, I like the way it keeps changing and never gets boring I really would like to see alot more

roller_girl06roller_girl06almost 12 years ago
Awsome series

Your story is really good and I am hooked. Looking forward to what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Series

When can we expect Chapter 28 !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damn good story so far

I've been reading Beauty and the Geek for the past few days and just caught up with the most recent chapter, and, over the past 15 chapters I realized something. Some sort of constructive criticism, I guess.

By about chapter 10, maybe a little later, I started skipping the sex scenes. I know what you're thinking: skipping the erotic part of erotic literature!? Are you mad!?

Not really, no; by that point, the sex between Miley and Charlie was getting really repetitive. I could probably write out a sex scene between them from memory and it'd be hard to tell the difference between mine and your's.

I am in no way trying to insult you; please don't take it that way. I am saying you should mix it up... a lot. Try writing out a scene between others, or mixing it up between Miley and Charlie; the most memorable one's were (in no particular order): first jerk-off, first actual sex, getting caught by Miley's parents, anal, full deepthroat, and Stacy joining in. The rest were nearly identical.

All of that being said, this is a fantastic story so far; one of the few stories on Literotica that I'm reading for the story; the characters are diverse and well defined, the story is ever changing and quite surprising at times, and, apart from a few instances, it's never ridiculous. Very, very good so far, but you should think about mixing up the sex scenes a lot (Brian and Stacy, Miley and Charlie and someone else, etc.).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

This is the only ongoing story I'm following of this site. If it's not the best, it's in the top five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
PLEASE !!!!!

Please You Have Got To Submit Chapter 8, The Story Is Just So Well-Written. Please Submit It Soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Take your time. My condolences.

I'm truly sorry for your loss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thanks very much for this story!

First of all, my condolences. I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through or have been going through, so please take all the time you need to grieve. I also wanted to let you know that I've been enjoying this series quite a bit, and am looking forward to when you're able to continue (no rush, though, of course).

There are a couple of things I'd like to mention and offer some (constructive) criticism on. First of all, while the sex scenes are well-written, they're getting a bit stale. To me, the two hottest scenes so far have been the first anal scene, and the scene the morning after prom where Stacy joins in. I know how committed Charlie and Miley are to one another, but I'd love to see some more variety, either in the form of sex scenes with a different couple (Brian and Stacy) or something more along the lines of the morning after prom (possibly with Miley and Charlie becoming more open to multple partners?)

The other thing (and what I'm finding most alarming) is the pregnancy angle with Charlie and Miley. I have to admit, in reading the end of Chapter 25 I actually rolled my eyes at the screen and said "you've gotta be kindding!" It seems to me that these two tend to jump head first into things without really thinking about the consequences, and as such, seem WAY to immature to really understand the full implications of becoming parents. Miley flies off the handle at the drop of a hat and is just too selfish (she freaks out and dumps Charlie after he takes a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to go to Brown), and Charlie can't do anything without asking Miley first, and essentially bases his entire sense of self on her. And at this point, if their relationship was any more co-dependent it'd be parasitic. They have a LOT of growing up to do, in my opinion, before they should even be thinking about kids. There's already been a pregnancy subplot (two if you count Sam's fake one), and baby storylines tend to make pretty much every story jump the shark. Charlie and Miley's relationship hasn't really encountered any sort of crisis that would threaten the very fabric of it. If you're using the pregnancy angle to introduce this crisis, then that would be quite clever, and a way to keep the story fresh. For example, if, after a couple of months of having sex without birth control, Miley still isn't pregnant, and it's discovered that they're unable to have children.

This is alot, but I'm writing this because you've done a great job of making me care about the characters. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Update

Is there any update on the author's status?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thanks

I'm pleased to see a new installment coming soon. From the previous comments it is apparent that something serious has occurred in your life to delay the story. I don't know what it is and it's none of my business. Just understand that there are many things more important in life than these stories. I appreciate your sharing this story with all of us and wish you well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG

Please Please Please write another chapter. I really want to know what will happen between Charlie and miley and what will happen with Stacy and brian

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
Missing this story

I would really love to know how things turn out. While I agree with a couple of the comments that this is getting to be a bit long. I enjoyed it all. It might have worked 'better' as a story and sequel. But you can deal with that if you decide to publish.

Please let us know what is up. Your fans miss you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BS

What a load of bullshit. Sam never did anything to anyone, yet she gets nothing but crapped on in this series. Her only flaw was falling in love with a true d bag and this is how she gets written? I am so dissapointed that she is made to be the villian, what a crock

LaflameDiaLaflameDiaalmost 3 years ago

I like the gangbang dream, can you make that happen in an alternate reality maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so the least attractive girl was made the villian got zero for giving her first time to the undercover opportunist ,greedy ,player brian has turned out to be

i know what happened is not stacy or mileys fault but it was brian and halley who should suffer

so brian gonna get stacy back and be a millionaire

and haley gonna be another millionaire goldigger having jake in her paws

and poor sam lost her first time to an ungraterful selfish nerd to take all the blame for falling for brian and making their dreams come true

just like countless average looking girls sam will suffer alone since she is unattractive and deserves to be alone

meanwhile haley and stacy having the best times of their life pretty girls deserves all the good in life since they have beautiful faces

nerdy guys can be shallow and player too

nerdy guys always reject good girls like sam for hotter girls like haley stacy or miley

moral of the story :- nerdy guys always chose attractive girl over good girls just like hot guys

nerdy guy just like a hot jock can fuck ,dump,degrade and slut shame a good girl too

so for good girls its either the bad guy or fake nice guy coz good guys are busy going for hotter chicks like stacy or haley

so all the incels should stop complaining that nice guys finishes last coz both nice guys and incels are shallow and only craving for a hotter lass

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

re: anon below

bitter much?

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett6 months ago

Church? Stacy goes to church? She better seriously hope that the religion she claims to follow is wrong, because virtually ever Christian organization on the planet agrees that abortion is a one way ticket straight to Hell. The bible is absolutely clear that the child is imbued with a soul at the moment of conception. I think she better seriously start contemplating atheism as a valid life choice.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Haley seemed like a nice girl at first but seems to have been turned into this horrible bitch over time. Poor Sam was a victim of hers but still no excuse to lie about being pregnant; horrible thing to do.

As for that gangbang dream, I really hope that's not some foreshadowing. Especially since at the end of it she said something about being fucked by the guys, but her pussy is only for Charlie - that was made explicit many times throughout the story. If there's any sort of sharing, the story is ruined. It's just not the way it's been written so far and would be totally out of character.

Brain and Stacy Attempt #3 + Drama coming up next? Wedding drama? I wonder what's coming next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous