All Comments on 'Beauty and the Geek Ch. 28'

by frozenhero1

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This has seriously become the most boring thing that I ever read. It was pretty decent at the start, fell off halfway through and has then completely plummeted into the ground. It seems like this isn’t love, it’s just sex and lust which is something that relationships and marriage shouldn’t be based on. I am now officially giving up on, I am not reading anymore but I do hope you continue with the other story that you are reading because I see that having more potential in one chapter than this does in twenty-eight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
frozenhero1, don't listen to that person who said it's boring!

This series is one of my favorite stories on this site, and anyone who doesnt like can shove off! If you had actually "read" this story, you would see that Miley and Charlie are madely in love with each other, plus they are insanely attracted to each other, which is something that everyone wants in life you dork(yes, I'm calling yoy a whale's penis, deal with it). And really, if you had the balls, you would have gotten a username and placed that comment. you're just a hater with no talent, now leave frozenhero1 alone.

P.S.-Don't ever stop writing this story until the very end, because you got talent, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I wish you well and I'm sorry for your lost...it won't go away, but it will get better with time.

Sincerely, someone who knows how it feels to lose someone you care about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Omg!!!!

Sooooo happy to see u writing again!!! Love Charlie and Miley. I've probably read this whole series 5 times!! I love it and please don't stop writing until the end! Oh and ur friggin awesome btw!!

TheBritishBastardTheBritishBastardover 11 years ago

I am not a hater or jealous. I can’t give my own criticism, what world do you live in. It’s called free speech and opinion for something. You called me a whale’s penis? How old are you? Are you really that immature? I used to like this story, but the latest chapters had become the worst but it had drastically fallen over faster than anything I had ever seen. You say Miley and Charlie love each other, how come she only liked him because of his large penis?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Welcome back

Yay, it's so nice to see your story back. Great chapter as usual. Keep up the great job! :)

SqueezeplaySqueezeplayover 11 years ago
Another great chapter!

I wish you wouldn't take some much time between chapters. I always look forward to your next installment. Keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Glad you're back

Your writing is still fantastic. Thank you for continuing to write. Charlie and Miley are still two of the most memorable characters on the 'net. Can't wait for the next instalment

imjustsexy98imjustsexy98over 11 years ago
Sam!!!!

is a total bitch now. just because she wants brian and he doesnt want her doesnt mean you can be a bitch. you had friends fucked it up now your mad because they dont want to be your friend anymore?

MikefromAZMikefromAZover 11 years ago

Has the sex scenes got a little, boring? In a way. HOWEVER, I think it has a real heart to it. Miley and Charlie are in love. People don't have to have the same interests or have the same background to love each other. This series is different than the traditional nerd gets girl because of how Charlie changed Miley and Miley changed Charlie. Love will make people rub off on each other. Plus they do go through the same things as other people do maybe not the exact same drama but this is a story, and cliffhangers will do that.

Now onto my thoughts on this story itself:

One of the best of the series. Was there as much sex as other installments? No but it worked. I am sure we would have gotten bored reading three/four pages of Miley and Charlie's wedding night so not including it was a good call. (Plus it saved you time in writing) I love Charlie finally getting the balls to talk back to Victoria. She has deserved it for sometime now. Glad to see that Brian and Stacy are back together finally. Hopefully this can FINALLY work out for them. (Maybe spin off Brian and Stacy as their own series?) I think this installment leaves enough open for a few more. Obviously while Miley is accepting Hailey as a possible step-mother, it still could lead to something. I can only imagine what is going through Sam's mind because there are at LEAST five people who know Captain Darkness was not her idea unless she gave them a direction that has not been given in time (On another note, you'd think since she brokered the deal, she would have gotten part of it.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yah!

Glad your back! I hope to hear more about Brian and Stacy and Jack and Haley and hope Haley and Miley come to a truce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Glad ur back!

Great chapter but i dont like what you are doing with Sam. She has every right to be angry at Brian and Charlie. Brian was such a dick when he took her virginity and was leading her on while dating Haley. And Charlie was a dick when he found out what Brian was doing but didnt say anything b/c he thought it wud ruin his Captain Darkness crap. Its kinda fucked up how u have Haley going to their wedding after ALL she did but u show Sam as a total bitch. Even if she tried to ruin his new relationship. I wud never let a guy take my virginity, cheat on me, and act like he didnt do anything. Give Sam a break

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Great to see you back. Always look forward to the next chapter.

One small detail... I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that you've made Charlie one inch smaller in this chapter. Hope it's not a trend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Welcome Back!!

Sorry to hear about your mom - but I alm glad to see you writing again . . .

very good installment as usual!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm so glad your back

I cannot believe how happy I am that you're back. This series is simply amazing. Keep up the fantastic writing.

-G

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
want to apologize to theBritishBastard

i just wanted to say i'm sorry, had a bad day that day, though it's no excuse. sent you a more in depth apology and hope you get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Had quite a little to catch up on...

...forgot this series was still going, and forgot about all the supporting cast members. I'm sure you've got plans for everybody, already, but I think Sam should end up with, or at least have an encounter with, one of the guys who works at the comic book shop... =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story

but time to wind down the series.

ddrapermadmenddrapermadmenover 11 years ago
Thank you ...

for continuing to share your gift and my deepest sympathies for loss of your mother.

Spartan22Spartan22over 11 years ago
Glad to see you back

Great story, glad to see you writing again. But at the same time so sorry for your loss

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This couple has always done it their way...

... and that is why we love them so. Congratulations!

bkdarkcambkdarkcamover 11 years ago
yes

i liked the time skip to the wedding and actually getting them married. and i like that they still have enemies just like a comic book to keep things interesting. glad to see this series continue. keep up the good work

Incomt65Incomt65over 11 years ago
Thanks for this

Been waiting for so long. Was shocked and surprised, but in the best way. I thought were going to end with the wedding, but the surprise at the end was really great. Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is my favorite series on this site by far. Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sam is getting to be vidictive...

with all of her actions towards Charlie and, mostly, Brian. She needs to get over the fact that Brian and her aren't together and understand that you can't act this way and still get people to like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best So Far!

Where are the movies for this..💲💲💲

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No more Hayley, please!

Love the ongoing saga of Miley and Charlie, and the fact that Brian and Stacy are back on track but I dont like Hayley, and its ridiculous that she is with Miley's dad!! She's sneaky and he's always been portrayed as pretty cool and close to Miley so it feels wrong that they are together. The arc with Sam is quite interesting, though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please write more this epic story needs an ending

Please lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Waiting!!!

I would really like to see you finish this story I have been a fan from the beginning. I keep looking for it everytime I log on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the best erotic coupling story

Plez I beg u to continue story pplez this is best story I hav ever read

Thank u

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
finish

You need to complete this story. I am waiting and check everyday. Please work on your other stories too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

excellent, great characters and moving plot. I need more of charlie and miley.

roveroneroveroneover 8 years ago
Love the dialogue...!

"Nothing you were supposed to see..." Miley muttered, annoyed....

And Miley-feisty, loyal, always horny, smart, petite bum + little boobs....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Two characters.

Sam and Brian should be cut. Now Sam more any. Sleazy bitch.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Sam the bitch...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

whats wrong with everyone here calling sam a bitch?

sam aint a bitch

brian is the villian

he fucking took her virginity and left her for slut haley

brian used sam poor sam got him to marvel

haley and brian deserved to die but apparently everyone is cheering for these two lowlives

no one gave a fuck about poor sam

everyone is happy at her expanse

she has every right to fuck up brians life

and charlie wow such a coward he had a nerve to call her to their wedding even after all his best friend brian did to poor sam

you are potraying her as a villian when she is the only one who lost everything

you know i always used to feel bad for nerdy guys like brian but now i think the bullies do absolute justice to nerds by brian by abusing them

nerdy guys like brian deserve life full of abuse not honeymoon but sweet stacy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to thank you for the series. 5stars gpa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

what a slimey bitch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous