All Comments on 'Beauty Meets her Beast Ch. 03'

by peaches07

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 9 years ago
MORE!!!!

I'm anxiously waiting for Chapter 4. Your buildup is great... I'm enjoying your story so much! Thanks! 5 stars!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 9 years ago
Don't Let Her Do It!

Make her strong enough to resist him. Make her different than the other girls.

Make him suffer the torments of unfulfilled desire. Make him learn discipline & self-control.

Make him work for it; please don't let her be easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you !

Thank you so much for the update. This is my favorite story. You are an excellent writer :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What about him?

You write very well from the girl's perspective, and her feelings mostly make sense, although sometimes it's hard to comprehend how she can be so positive towards him after several near-rapes and come to meals with him and act like everything is ok. However, the behaviour of the lord seems inconsistent. It's like all he needs is a little stimulus of a certain kind and he turns into a rapist, and afterwards he acts like nothing happened. I wish they both took the consequences of their behaviour a bit more seriously and he would either show more remorse or actually express his positive feelings for her, rather than this back-and-forth swinging without much explanation. Meanwhile, she should be more protective of both her virginity due to the age in which they live, and of her dignity due to the fact that he doesn't seem to always listen to what she says and thus cannot be trusted. This is overall a well written story, but some more gravitas and psychological consistency would help it become even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Favorite one so far

Bravo, more please. And please write it as you have written thus far. I'm not so sure i would want to read the story from adam's perspective. Well written work. Keep it coming please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
:His smirk?

Was it a derisive one? Was it a coy one, remembering the last time she called him 'my lord'? Great story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mrs. Delver

Excellent story on all fronts . Please tell me that Mrs. Delver will get hers. She is a two faced bitch and I don't like either one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Idea!

I would love to read from Adam's perspective. He seems so tormented and confused!

As usual, I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please!

Love this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Adam's perspective..,, meh

I think part of the build up and how your story relates to the original by Daphne du Maurier is that we only get the heroine's perspective. In this way, we can truly experience the depths of her isolation from the world and how increasingly enablers she is with him. Your story works perfectly as is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another enjoyable chapter...

Been looking forward to this chapter, and now I can't wait for chapter 4. :)

peaches07peaches07over 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks guys! :)

I really love to hear that you want more. I have finished chapter 4 and I think it will help clear up some of Adam's actions, as well as tidy up a few other questions floating around; however it's going to raise an even bigger one. I'm busily working on Chapter 5 so I can release them close together and not leave you hanging for too long after 4. Thank you all for the support.

xo

peaches

lfitchlfitchover 9 years ago

Really loving this story!

qnm8qnm8over 9 years ago
Always pleased with your stories!!

"Rest assured though, even if only one person wants to see this series finished, I would finish and post it for them." We need more authors like you on Literotica <333

WhatdidJanetdoWhatdidJanetdoover 9 years ago

Loving it so much. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This storyline mirrors "Rebecca".

elleayeareelleayeareover 9 years ago
Manderley

I can't believe people keep commenting on the Rebecca similarities when it's written in the first paragraph of the first chapter that this story intentionally resembles Rebecca

unkemptunkemptover 9 years ago
pleased to hear this story will continue!

Very much enjoy your building of the characters, I've tired of the one dimensional females that only say "please" - so this is a nice change. And its hard to not love the bi-polar beast.

DarkhimeDarkhimeover 9 years ago
KEEP WRITING

This is wonderful and I want you too continue the series

ReadyRoseReadyRoseover 9 years ago
So good!

Can't wait for more!!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pacing

I didn't notice so much with the other chapters, but this chapter seemed to rush through the events. It was kind of like you were just trying to get from one scene to the next. I think you should work on slowing down your pace a little bit, and truly establishing each scene. The story is great, and I've been enjoying it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stong will

I am surprised that nothing was mentioned about the house keeper after the dress incident. She is a enemy of Belle and i hope that she realise it. Belle should be at least a little resistant. I really like the story but she is a little too weak for my taste

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous