Beaver on the Internet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave wanted pictures, well he sure had some now.

Over the next few days I went about things as normal, Dave went to work and came home. Then I was shopping and I came around the corner pushing a cart. A man was just ahead of me, he saw me and got a funny look on his face.

He said something I didn't hear to the woman that was with him, she looked at me, too.

It didn't really register on me other than I checked my clothing to be sure something wasn't unfastened.

Then a few days later I got another odd look and saw some people whispering.

It hit me.

I rushed home, turned on the computer. I typed in Dave and his birthday, the screen opened up.

I started scrolling the photos loaded over the last few days, it didn't take very long and I was suddenly looking at myself on the screen.

In the amatuer contest section?

There was a counter off to the side, it read several thousand views. I clicked on that, found that I was leading the vote totals.

Hundreds of pictures of women and I was leading?

Me?

I tried to be angry, but inside I felt...proud?

Still. I was upset inside, Dave hadn't been truthful with me.

Time to get even.

I waited until late evening, Dave took a shower. I managed to sneak several photos of him with the digital, one was delightful. It showed him clearly, his penis jutting out as he was reaching with the towel to dry his back. Standing behind some plants we had in the hallway, he never saw me.

After he was asleep, I turned on the computer and loaded the shots. I posted the one of Dave with his penis sticking out clearly, his face obvious to the screen. There were several others of his bare behind, too.

I didn't hesitate when I clicked "send."

Then I waited.

It wasn't long.

"What the hell!!" I heard from the other room as I was making up our bed.

Dave came storming into the bedroom.

"What did you do?" He yelled.

I smiled sweetly at him.

"I think they are cute, honey."

"Cute? Jesus Christ, they can see my face!"

"They can see mine too, honey."

Dave looked at me and started to laugh. I started laughing, too.

He hugged me and I hugged back. So I guess things are all right.

"Say, I wonder if we will win the contest?" He said.

Well, we didn't, but I got voted 2nd place and won a little prize.

I still tease Dave, it is fun. There have been some other sessions, too. Those are fun, and I am a lot less bashful.

I still get waxed, and yes, I see Stan now. Stan takes his sweet time, and he really has had his fingers inside me some. I go home and tell Dave all about it, truthfully now. Dave likes that, he gets hard as a rock. Stan made a couple of suggestions but I told him no, just touching. I even strip completely now, lay there naked with my legs wide open, Stan reaches up and fondles my breasts too. It has nothing to do with getting waxed, it has to do with having fun.

I suppose that would be cheating, I don't let Stan fuck me but I sure do get some fabulous orgasms. I hinted to Dave that maybe I would touch Stan back, just to see his reaction. I doubt that I will, though. I am not sure I could stop myself if we ended up both naked together, Stan is one good looking male.

For some more fun I made Dave go in and get it done, one of the girls did him. I figured he would like it, she is only about 20 or so and cute. I thought about the idea of his pubic hair being ripped out by the roots, and I grinned.

But I heard him yelping clear in the other room, that was hilarious. I laughed so hard I started to choke, poor Dave.

Actually, I do like him better that way.

I am still a good little housewife.

Well. So far.

12