Because I'm Not Pretty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

Kathleen walked back into the bedroom, stark naked. She had a wet washcloth in her hand. They both turned to look at her.

"What?" She asked.

"I think you broke him." Melanie giggled. Kathleen just laughed at that.

"I guess we will have to fix him then." They pushed him down on the bed. Kathleen took hold of his pants legs and tugged them down and off.

They climbed up on the bed, one on each side. She used the washcloth to clean him off.

"So did you like it honey?" Melanie asked her daughter.

"Oh, God yes! I never felt anything like that before."

"What part was the best?" Melanie asked. Dan lay there looking back and forth as they chatted over his chest with each other.

This was just plain strange.

"Danny did something with his fingers and licked me at the same time, and it made my tummy feel hot inside at first and then...WOW!" Kathleen giggled.

"I don't believe this." Dan said.

"You don't believe what, honey? Women like sex too, you know."

"I know but..."

"Kathy, suck on that nipple while I suck on this one, let's see if this thing is really broken." She reached down and wrapped her hand around his limp dick.

Dan lay there as they worked him over, naked breasts pressed against both of his sides, their mouths busy at his nipples. Then he felt Kathleen's fingers on him too.

"I knew we could fix it!" Melanie giggled as his erection gained strength.

"My turn!" She rolled over and climbed on top of him, slid down easily. Kathleen idly rolled his nipple as she stared at his now hard cock going in and out of her mother.

"I never saw anything like this before!" She muttered. Melanie climaxed very quickly, far more quickly than usual. Dan had not yet.

"Want some?" She laughed to Kathleen as she slid off. Kathleen took her place as her mother lay and watched.

The next several months were just like that. If it wasn't both of them at once it was one or the other. Dan had never licked so much pussy in his entire life, and he was managing at least one climax every single day.

When Fall arrived, Kathleen surprised him one day by telling him she had a date. It was one of her classmates, she was all excited at the idea.

"God, he is SO cute, I was hoping he would notice me but he didn't. So I leaned over and let him have a real good peek and that did it!"

They both laughed uproariously at that.

"Be sure and make him use a rubber, honey." Melanie told her, right in front of Dan.

"I will." Kathleen giggled.

Dan looked at her, realizing he had mixed feelings about that and a twinge of jealousy. The idea of Kathleen? With some other guy?

Melanie caught his look.

"Kathy needs to have a life of her own, of course. This has all been good for her, she has confidence now and knows about men." She told Dan with a smile.

"I guess I just..I don't know..I am trying to not be upset about it. It makes me want to be there to protect her?"

"She can manage, she is grown up and can decide for herself. Besides, I can take real good care of you all by myself!"

That night they lay in bed, at about one in the morning there was a quiet knock.

"Can I come in?" Kathleen asked through the door. That was different, normally she just walked in.

"Sure, Honey!" Melanie said.

Kathleen sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Can I join you guys?" She asked.

"Sure, scoot over, Danny." Melanie gave him a little tug towards herself. Kathleen undressed and slid in on the other side of Dan. She just lay there for a few moments.

"So what's wrong, Honey?" Melanie asked her.

"He was lousy, he didn't know anything at all."

"Young boys almost never do, Honey."

"What do I do about that?" She asked, reaching down to play with his penis. Dan felt himself harden, once again they were talking over his chest. He decided to just lay there and keep his mouth shut.

"It was big enough and really really hard, but he only lasted a few seconds, and he didn't like the rubber at all. He broke two of them trying to get it on so then I had to do it myself. It felt weird, too. This is lots better!" She was giving Dan some full long strokes now.

"Maybe we can train him, honey?" Melanie asked, as Kathleen hiked her leg up over Dan and slid down onto him with a sigh.

"I am so horny, I need to get off!" She muttered.

Dan clenched his butt cheeks in an effort to stay as hard as possible, a few hours earlier he and Melanie had had one of their glorious sessions so he was close to spent.

Then what Melanie said registered on him.

"Train him?"

"We?"

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers
12