Because I'm Your Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had come so easy for us to take our sibling relationship to the next level once we openly faced our mutual desire. I actually felt more comfortable than ever around Lily now, and the same seemed to apply to her too. The sexual tension that had been brewing for months had finally found its natural manifestation, and we were both more relaxed and much happier around each other now that we knew we could express our love in a physical way too.

I had wanted to hold my sister in my arms and kiss her soft lips so many times before, or hug her from behind and press myself into her round bubble-butt, running my hands all over her soft tummy and cupping her huge boobs, but I had always restrained myself. Now that I finally could, I did all of that whenever I fancied, just as much as Lily did, suddenly embracing me and smiling her kind heart-warming smile before planting a loving smooch on my mouth while we tidied up the kitchen. It was such a relief to let go of previous insecurities, we were both giddy with happiness.

We eventually got to watch the movies we had planned for the previous night. I must have looked like the picture of blissful joy as I cuddled on the couch with my sweet baby sis, my arm wrapped around her as she rested her head on my shoulder, her ponytail tickling my neck, the fragrant scent of her hair filling my nostrils. Lily's legs were tucked under her and her pillowy tits pressed against my side, while her tiny hand slowly massaged my chest through my T-shirt.

I often had the urge to kiss her, and I did so, to our mutual pleasure, cupping her chin and pressing my lips to hers, starting a brief make-out session. Lily cooed whenever I broke our concentration from Pulp Fiction to give her a long soft kiss. Now and then it was my sister who turned her face up, puckering her lips and offering her tender sensuous mouth for me to suck on, telling me between kisses how glad she was that we were finally doing this. I couldn't agree more.

I gradually grew less and less interested in the movie, distracted by the warmth and softness and sheer closeness of my beloved sister. My hands wandered, doing what I never dared do before while now it seemed perfectly obvious and even right to do it. Gently, slowly, I reached for the exposed curve of Lily's buttcheeks and caressed my way all over her plump juicy ass, fondling her smooth skin and kneading her fleshy rump. I lay my other hand on her bulging breasts, massaging her tits through her T-shirt, feeling her areolas swell and her nipples stick out underneath the fabric.

Lily herself seemed less and less focused on the TV screen. She remained vaguely interested until John Travolta blew Uma Thurman a kiss goodnight and faded to black, but after that scene it was clear that Lily wasn't into watching the film anymore.

Our kissing and fondling had got me turned on, and my sister's caressing hand gradually traveling lower and lower down my abdomen made the bulge in my boxers grow even more. I was rock-hard by the time Lily fished out my cock through the flap in my boxers and wrapped her slender fingers around my boner, squeezing me and pumping me with her tiny fist.

Spotting a drop of pre-cum on my glans, she lowered her head and licked the clear fluid up, purring. Soon I had shed my boxers and my sister was lapping my shaft all over, running her wet tongue along my hard meat and nursing on my mushroom head like she was sucking a lollipop.

I moaned in pleasure as Lily gave me a slow loving blowjob, delighting in the sight of her head bobbing on my hardness. The sloppy sounds of her sucking were music to my ears, the warm feel of her mouth engulfing me and her lips sliding wetly up and down my pole sent shivers up my spine.

I stopped my gentle caresses on my sister's plump ass and sank my fingers into her buttcrack, pulling her panties aside to tease her puckered asshole briefly before moving my fingertips to her moist pussy. Lily winched and let out a cock-muffled groan when my digits parted her labia and wormed their way into her tender folds. Letting my length slip out of her soft lips, she turned to look at me with a grimace of discomfort on her pretty face.

"Oowwh! It kinda stings when you push your fingers in my pussy, Danny," she pouted, "I'm pretty sore."

I nodded. After all, we were both virgins until the previous night, and I had fucked her tight little slit quite a lot since I deflowered her. Maybe we should have taken it easier. Truth is, we just couldn't help ourselves.

"Aww, Lil, I'm sorry," I said, caressing her round asscheeks.

"No, don't be, I loved every second!" she smiled. "I guess the pounding you gave me in the shower was too much too soon, even though it was awesome. But don't worry, Danny, my pussy will be ready for your cock again soon enough!"

"In the meantime, maybe I can kiss it better," I said, already hooking my thumbs in the waistband of her panties. "It's the least I can do, I guess."

"Ah well, if you put it that way, I can't really say no..."

We both laughed. Lily stood up, allowing me to pull her panties all the way down her legs before I took her T-shirt off, revealing her magnificent tits in all their jutting swaying glory. My cock flexed and I was practically drooling as I admired my sister's naked body once again, never tiring of it.

"My god, Lil... You're so beautiful."

Her giggle turned into a squeal as I reached for her and pulled her to me, setting her on the couch beside me before I fell on her gorgeous voluptuous body, kissing and nibbling and licking her face and neck and shoulders, hungrily descending down to her buxom jugs. Even though I was headed for her sweet little pussy, I couldn't resist the call of my sister's splendid tits.

Lily purred while I cupped and squeezed her boobs before pressing my face between them, drowning in the full firmness of her generous cleavage. I tweaked and teased her thick pink nipples with my fingertips, inhaling the smell and tasting the flavor of my baby sis's smooth skin as I licked and kissed every square each of her huge fleshy mounds.

"Oooh yes, Danny, suck my tits! Lick my big titties ooooh!"

I worshiped Lily's superb jugs until she was twitching all over. Her breathing was raspy thanks to the oral ministrations I was lavishing on her sensitive nipples and her tender, puffy, deliciously suckable areolas. I licked and kissed and suckled avidly on those engorged buds, slobbering all over my sister's tits. Holding each pebble-hard nub in my mouth in turn, I started to gently nibble at her nipples, making Lily tremble, her louder moans announcing an imminent climax.

I took that as my cue to move lower down her curvy body to my intended destination. I traced a beeline along Lily's cute soft tummy, unable to pass up the chance to rub my face against her smooth feminine belly. I planted a series of butterfly kisses all around her navel and caressed her flared hips before finally dropping to my knees before the couch, pulling my sister to me so that her ass was perched right at the edge of the seat.

Lily immediately spread her thighs open for me, offering me her holes. She was soaking wet. Her whole crotch glistened with juices, down to her smooth perineum and her tiny little rosebud.

My baby sis parted her slick puffy labia with her fingertips, whimpering: "Mmmh you sucked my tits so good, you got me so hot... I need to cum really bad... Lick my pussy now, Danny, make me cum, please!"

The instant my mouth made contact with her clit, Lily shuddered. When I started gently sucking on her pussy while flicking my tongue on her engorged needy button, her build-up reached breaking point and she squealed in orgasm, flooding my mouth with delicious girl-cum.

I kept lapping away at my sister's clit, clamping my lips over her slit and sucking lightly on her labia, drinking up her juices. Knowing she was sore and too sensitive for me to finger her sweet honey pot, I dipped my digits in her gushing secretions and started rubbing my fingertips all over her rosebud instead. Lily's protracted whimpers encouraged me, so I tongued her clit with redoubled enthusiasm while I eased my nectar-slick index finger into her tiny crinkled butthole, slowly sawing it in and out.

"Aahhh yeees, Danny, yeeeesss! Suck my clit! Finger my ass! Oooooh god!"

I masturbated her asshole and licked her engorged button to another orgasm before unclasping my mouth from my baby sis's throbbing bud, and only because she pleaded for me to do it, panting and begging me to give her over-sensitive clit a break.

High on her intoxicating moans of release, thrilled at the thought of giving her pleasure, I was determined to make my sister cum again. With her pussy and clit temporarily precluded to me, I naturally went for the closest available target in sight: her cute pink asshole.

Sliding my finger out of her anus, I started licking all over my baby sis's tiny pucker, slobbering and munching on it, rimming it into relaxation. I kissed and slurped on Lily's sphincter until I could easily poke my tongue inside her pliant butt-ring. The feel of my tongue-fucking strokes pushing into her asshole sent shudders of delight all over Lily's curvaceous frame, and her lustful gasps testified to her appreciation of my lewd analingual attentions.

"Dannyyyy! Uuuhh its' soooo good! I love your tongue... In my ass... Yes, like that! Fuck my ass with your tongue oooooohh!"

The words 'fuck my ass' coming from my sister's mouth sent my mind spinning. I felt a pulse of pre-cum ooze from my aching boner. Pushing my tongue into her asshole as deep as I could, I reached my fingers to her clit, rolling it and pinching it between index and thumb.

Lily yelped and within seconds she was cumming again, squealing and grabbing my head, pushing my tongue deeper up her ass. The feel of her climaxing anus contracting around my tongue made me crazy with desire. As I waited for my sister to descend from her peak, I kept rimming her butt-ring, methodically drinking up all the rivulets of pussy juice that dribbled down into her asshole. When her orgasm burned out, I disentangled myself from between her thighs and stood on my knees, looking at her.

Her gaze was unfocused, her smile beatific as I met her half-closed eyes. I traced my fingers along her sopping labia and coated them in girl-cum, then I pressed them at the entrance of her asshole once again, circling her well-prepared sphincter. Lily cooed as I eased my middle finger inside her, gently sliding it all the way into her anus.

"You really like it when I play with your ass, don't you, Lil?"

"Mmmh oh yeah, Danny," she murmured as I sawed my digit in and out of her tiny butthole, "I love how you lick me and finger me oooh..."

I pumped my finger faster into her ass as she continued. "Like right now... My asshole tingles like crazy aahh... It's weird but really good, so naughty and sexy... Uuhhh yes finger me deeper! I play with my butt sometimes when I masturbate to anal porn, but it never felt so goo-oooh-oooh good!"

As my sister spoke, I slid a second finger into her slick anus, gently worming both digits inside her to the second knuckle and twirling them around, stretching her sphincter before starting to finger-fuck her ass.

Lily's eyes were glazed over and closed to slits, her face a mask of intense arousal as I fluidly masturbated her asshole. The sight of that cute little hole dilating and wrapping around my fingers made me savagely horny. I was breathing raggedly and I felt like my cock was going to snap in two, it was so hard. My voice trembled with barely contained lust when I finally spoke.

"Lily," I said, my eyes going from her pleasure-flushed visage to her tiny pink butt-ring clinging to my gliding fingers, "I want to put it in your ass. I want to fuck your beautiful ass, Lil."

My sister was opening her mouth to speak, but her words never came out, overcome by a long deep groan of pleasure as I lay my other hand on her overcharged clit and gave it a quick series of circling rubs while fingering her asshole faster. Lily's expression was somewhere between surprised and ecstatic as her eyes snapped wide open and she let out a cry of orgasm.

"Ooooohh! OOOOOOHH YEEEESSSS!"

I buried my fingers all the way in my sister's clenching asshole as she came. I gradually slowed my whirling motions on her clit and eventually stopped rubbing it completely when her cries of release became choked whimpers and her tiny hand reached mine on her pulsing nub, signaling me to relent.

My probing fingers were gently massaging her anus and ever so slowly moving in and out of her tight butthole while I watched my radiantly beautiful Lily as she basked in the afterglow, her eyes barely open and her lips parted and tumid. When she seemed to regain some kind of focus to her gaze, I asked, grinning: "Should I take that as an answer, Lil?"

She just chuckled and scooted up to sit straighter on the couch, exhaling as my digits got dislodged from her asshole. Smiling, she crooked her index in a come hither motion. I leaned in and we kissed deeply, tongue-dancing and munching on each other's lips voraciously for a while.

Breaking our kiss, Lily lapped up all her juices shining on my chin and cheeks, then she grabbed my rock-hard, oozing cock and plunged her mouth down, sucking on my glans and pressing her lips and tongue all over my shaft, licking and slurping, gathering every last drop of leaking pre-cum while lathering me in her saliva in the process.

Letting me out of her mouth with a last long sloppy suction, my baby sis finally looked me in the eye and said: "Yes, Danny. That counted as a yes. I want your cock in my ass."

"Oh Lily," I groaned in anticipation, pulling her in for another deep soulkiss. "You're the most awesome sister in the world! We'll need lube though, let me go get the baby oil..."

"Uhm, actually Dan," she said looking at me funny, grinning impishly while her cheeks reddened, "I kinda got it already... I bought some KY along with the thong and teddy from last night."

My eyes bugged out as I looked at this gorgeous girl sitting naked before me, this amazing creature that, after her virginity, was now gifting me with her anal cherry too. I felt my heart burst. She was the best girl ever, and she was my sister. I loved her more than I could say.

"You mean... You were already thinking about... You would have... Oh my god, Lily! I can't even tell you how crazy in love with you I am!"

She laughed as I covered her face with kisses while squeezing her soft curvy body in my arms, my steel-hard cock poking into her shapely thigh. Lily's hand reached for my shaft, stroking me while we kissed passionately, making me groan as I devoured her sensuous lips.

"Oohhh Danny, I'm so horny," she murmured into my mouth, "you got my asshole all tingly with your fingers and tongue... I need to feel your cock inside me. I want you in my ass. Go get the lube, second drawer of my nightstand."

I ran upstairs, my cock waving in front of me as I retrieved the tube of KY from Lily's bedroom and then rushed back to the living room. When I got there, my sister was already in position.

She was bent over the back of the couch, her knees planted on the cushion and slightly parted, her tits squashed and bulging out beneath her docile, offered body. Her amazing juicy bubble-butt was tilted up in the air, majestic in its meaty roundness, mouth-watering to look at.

What really drove me wild though was the sight of Lily reaching back with her hand to scoop up her leaking pussy juices and then wetting her tiny asshole with them, slowly circling her fingertips on her cute pink pucker. I approached her upturned ass in a trance, barely breathing from the rush of lust pervading me. Lily was looking back at me over her shoulder, biting her lips and cooing lightly as she slid a slender finger inside her anus, spreading her sumptuous asscheeks with her other hand.

"Fuck, Lil," I panted as I slowly stroked my aching boner, already lathering my length with a generous amount of lube, "that's so fucking hot!"

"Help me out, Danny, grease me up good," she mumbled, wiggling her fleshy rump, still sliding her finger in and out of her ass, "make my asshole all nice and slippery for your cock."

My hands were shaking with excitement while I deposited an exaggerated quantity of lube on my sister's little rosebud. I massaged the gel all around her tiny crinkled hole while she pushed the slick goo into her sphincter with her index. Adding more KY, I eased my own finger into Lily's pliant butt-ring, sinking it in together with hers. She cooed and wiggled her rump as our digits touched inside her ass and we both started sawing our fingers in and out of her snug anus.

The feel of my baby sis's lube-slick index brushing beside my own and the sight of our digits gliding in time inside her warm asshole took my breath away. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen or done. I was even tempted to grab my raging erection and jerk off, it was just so hot.

My eyes met Lily's as we kept coating her rectum with lube together, spreading the gooey substance inside her tiny orifice. The pure sexual urgency we saw in the other's gaze multiplied our passion. I was so turned on that I felt dizzy. I choked on my words when I finally spoke, after adding another huge dollop of KY to my sister's greasy butthole.

"Ready, Lil?"

She nodded and tilted her fabulous ass higher in the air, arching her back. Spreading her meaty buttcheeks with her tiny hands, my sister moaned huskily: "Do it, Danny. Take my ass."

I guided my hard-on between the luscious globes of Lily's beautiful ass, pressing my pre-cum leaking glans to the entrance of her forbidden hole. My sister was pulling the edges of her virgin asshole apart with her fingertips so her sphincter was slightly gaping, inviting me to enter her. I placed my hands over Lily's while I grabbed her juicy bottom. Then I pushed.

Her oily butt-ring yielded almost immediately, letting the tip of my cock slip inside my baby sis's plump ass. I waited there, with just my glans and barely an inch of my rock-hard shaft embedded in her tight little anus, letting Lily adjust as her sphincter got used to being stretched by my girth.

Now that I was inside her, my sister let go of her asscheeks and reached her hand to her clit instead, starting to diddle herself. While she gasped and whimpered, I caressed her magnificent ass, waiting, basking in the squeezing grip of her snug asshole clenching around me.

After a bit of clit-rubbing, Lily exhaled deeply and I felt her whole body relax once again, her sphincter relenting its constricting choke on my dick. She looked back at me over her shoulder and nodded, panting still, but attempting a smile, silently telling me she was okay.

I smiled back at my incredible sister, trying to steady my racing heart. Then, holding on to her magnificent rump, I gently started moving in her, pushing myself slowly deeper inside her asshole. As my spearing shaft delved into her rectum, stretching her pink rosebud, Lily shivered all over.

"Uuuuhhh Danny, you're sliding in me! I can feel your cock opening my ass! Ooowwhh!"

"Am I hurting you, Lil? Just tell me and I'll stop, okay?"

"Nooohhh! No, don't stop, I'm fine... It just feels weird, and so full... But it's good... Give me more now... I'm so ready for you, Danny, I want all of you deep inside me. Just go slowly please, you feel soooo big in my ass."

I grunted and Lily gasped as I kept feeding her clingy butthole more and more of my meat. Her fingers worked her clit faster as my cock gradually disappeared into her well-prepared backdoor. I was high on unprecedented lust while I watched her dilating anus gobble my length, slowly but surely accepting me into the sumptuous ass that I had jerk off to so many times before.