Because I'm Your Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,037 Followers

It amazed me to see how my sister's distended, slightly reddened butt-ring began to slowly shrink back to its usual tiny size almost immediately after I vacated it. Seeing that, I felt weirdly compelled to reenter her quickly, before the crinkled opening of her asshole closed completely.

Whenever I interrupted our assfuck to take these brief pauses, Lily groaned in disappointment as she felt my fat glans pop out of her sphincter, looking back at me and pouting, sighing at the sudden empty feel in her ass. A mewl of satisfaction and a thin sexy smile would appear on my baby sis's pretty face when I pushed my pulsing cock back into her anus, sliding back inside her warm insatiable butthole with a smooth plunge until I had buried myself fully into her slippery bowels. The frothy layer of churned cum and gooey lube glistening on my shaft made my drilling descent almost effortless, and I immediately started plowing my sister's plump juicy ass all over again, keeping a moderate rhythm to prolong our sodomy as long as possible.

Eventually though, I simply couldn't stop myself from cumming. Lily's asshole was just too good, so tight and hot and creamy. The tugging caresses of her rectum were too delicious, her mewls of pleasure were irresistibly thrilling to hear. I felt already addicted to the visual of my baby sis's majestic round bubble-butt surrendering over and over to me as I sawed my aching boner between her luscious jiggling asscheeks, her stretched little anus clinging to my shaft as I relentlessly penetrated her smallest, most secret, most intimate orifice.

Craving the feel of her pillowy meaty globes pressed against my groin when I was stuffed to the root into her rectum, knowing I was bound to cum soon, I began reaming Lily's tight asshole with faster thrusts, grunting over my sister's louder and louder moans. My balls were tingling and I teetered on the brink as I slammed into that fabulous ass with all I had. After the intense build-up accumulated in our lazy buttfuck, it took just a few seconds of hard reckless pounding to set me off.

"Aaargh... Cumming, Lil," I croaked through clenched teeth, hammering away at my baby sis's pliant backdoor, my hands sinking hungrily into her amazing bubble-butt. "I'm gonna cum in your ass again, baby... Ooohh yeaaaahh! Your beautiful ass... Your tight little asshole... I love this ass, oooh fuck! You're making me cum so hard with your hot ass... Aaaarghh Lilyyyy!"

My vision blurred as I exploded, stuffed balls-deep in my sister's butt. I pumped my cum deep into her ass, long spurts of gooey seed pulsing out of my throbbing hard cock, plastering Lily's anal depths in brotherly sperm. I felt dizzy as I unloaded inside that lovely warm tightness, my twitching shaft rammed all the way into my baby sis's anus.

Overcome with pleasure, I grabbed hard onto Lily's plump buttcheeks, keeping myself buried as far up her ass as I could while I flooded her bowels with semen, growling as my body trembled in pure ecstasy. The feel of my cum bathing her insides triggered Lily's release in turn. As I sprayed her rectum with creamy ejaculate, she shivered and then went rigid beneath me, yelling out her climax.

"Uuuuhhh fuck yeeeees! I can feel you cumming in me, Danny! Ooowwhh yes, fill me! Fill my ass with your cum, ooooohhh! I'm gonna c-c-C-UUUM!"

Lily's asshole clenched around me as she came on her clit-frigging fingers. The powerful rectal spasms of her orgasming asshole multiplied my pleasure, making me crazy with blissful agony as my sister's bowels sucked me dry of every last dollop of sperm with intense milking squeezes.

As our orgasms coursed through us and the chorus of our incestuous anal pleasure filled our ears, I couldn't find the strength to move or even stay upright anymore. Numb with the rush of my massive climax, I fell forward onto Lily's twitching form. Clutching at her curvaceous body as I rolled on my side, I dragged my sister with me in a tight spooning embrace before floating away in the afterglow, totally spent.

For a long while my world was nothing but the warmth of Lily's soft body resting in my arms, the fragrance of her hair under my face, her signature scent in my nostrils, the whispering sound of our breaths slowly steadying down in a matching rhythm.

We both stirred somehow when my deflating cock finally slipped out of my sister's well-fucked ass with a lewd squishy pop.

"Aww, no," Lily said, a smile in her voice as she rolled on her tummy beside me, reaching her hands back to spread her sumptuous asscheeks. "I feel all your creamy cum leaking out of me! Look!"

"Wow..." I murmured, unable to say more, my eyes bugging out as I took in the sight before me.

Without my cock plugging her anus, the loads of cum that I had pumped in her ass were bubbling out of my sister's abused sphincter, oozing past her reddened butt-ring and trickling down her crevice toward her pussy in pearly rivulets.

As Lily held her fleshy globes apart for me to enjoy that depravedly rewarding spectacle, my gaze was glued on her gaping sperm-leaking asshole. I watched in awe as the distended edges of her anus gradually tightened back, shrinking closed, until my sister's well-fucked seed-glossy backdoor had regained its usual puckered little rosebud appearance, though it did look a bit puffy and tender.

"Lil, that was the hottest thing ever," I said as I shook myself off my brief trance and picked up my discarded T-shirt, using it to clean up all the run-off cum off her ass and groin before it soaked the couch. "Better than any porn, I swear. You're so insanely sexy, Lily!"

"Damn, I wish I'd seen it too," my baby sis lamented, craning her neck to look over her shoulder, her vision of her semen-dripping asshole impeded by the magnificent roundness of her meaty rump.

"Next time we should take pics. Or film ourselves! Oh my god, Danny," she exclaimed, her eyes wide and radiating naughty enthusiasm, "wouldn't that be awesome? I really wanna see what we look like when we have sex... Mmmhh it turns me on just to think about it!"

I laughed, leaning down to caress and smooch Lily's beautiful ass, rubbing my face on her plump juicy globes. "Yeah that would be great, Lil. And to think that last night we were both virgins!"

Lily joined in my laughter and rolled onto her back, extending her arms, inviting me into her tender embrace. I kissed her as we hugged and faced each other, holding tight to our beloved sibling.

"Yeah, I know, things escalated pretty fast! But I can't help it, Danny... Now that we're together, having sex and everything, I just want to do all the things I only fantasized about for so long. It's so good, Danny, so right and perfect... And I just want more."

"Me too, Lil, I feel the same."

We lay there on the couch for a bit, wrapped around each other's naked body, making out sweetly and slowly, murmuring our undivided love, enjoying the closeness and intimacy we finally had achieved.

After a while, Lily looked at me, sighing, her brow furrowed. "Danny, Mom and Dad will be back in a couple of hours... I don't want this weekend to end, it was so awesome."

I shrugged, tucking a stray lock of her chestnut hair behind her ear. "It was, but I don't care that it's ending. We're together now, Lil, always. I love you, sis, I just wanna be with you. That's all that matters."

"I love you too, Danny. I'm so happy with you."

We kissed tenderly, caressing each other, glad just to be close, relaxed and yet excited at the prospect of feeling like this and being together like this again and again from that moment on, for as long as we possibly could.

"So," Lily murmured once we broke our lip-lock, "where will we sleep tonight, Danny? My room or yours?"

"We should probably sleep in my room," I mused, "every night."

"Oh. Okay, sure. But what's wrong with mine?"

"Nothing, Lil. It's just that mine is farther from Mom and Dad's bedroom. I know your bed is bigger, but mine is way less squeaky, so that's a plus for when we're not technically 'sleeping'. Of course, with a smaller bed we'll have to stay closer," I concluded, raising an eyebrow, grinning.

"I'm pretty sure that's not gonna be a problem," she smiled, nuzzling my cheek.

"But it's too bad that we won't be able to be naked around the house," I said, only half-jokingly, running my hands all over my sister's splendid tits and tickling her soft tummy, making her giggle.

"And we probably won't get to fuck on the couch whenever we want. I'm telling you, Lil, it will be hell to have to resist the need to jump you all the time... It was tough before, but now, knowing that I can have your sweet pussy and your amazing tits, and that beautiful ass of yours, with that tight little asshole..."

I pressed my lips hard into my sister's hot mouth as I pawed at her soft curves, trying to touch her everywhere at once and failing, thus starting to run my hands all over her once again, with more urgency.

"Just promise me you won't tease me too much, okay, Lil? At least not to the point that I have to bend you over the kitchen table and bang you with Mom and Dad in the next room..."

I was just kidding, but not entirely. Still, Lily clearly enjoyed the idea of me not being able to resist her, because she draped her shapely thigh over my leg and pressed her puffy mound into my crotch, brushing her soaked pussy against my slippery deflating cock.

"Mmh, that actually sounds really hot," Lily snickered. Squashing her gorgeous body against mine, she murmured seductively: "I'll try not to tease you, Danny. Well, not too much... But honestly, I love the way you look at me, like I'm so hot and beautiful and you just have to have me."

"Lily, you ARE so hot and beautiful. And I DO have to have you!"

"Mmmhh you have no idea how turned on that makes me, Danny, hearing you say this, knowing that you think of me that way... And," Lily said, pushing her tender pussy harder against my dick, a mischievous edge in her voice, "that's why I think that we shouldn't just stay here right now. Maybe we should go take a shower together... You know, before we have to behave, with Mom and Dad around... We can clean ourselves up a bit, and then, maybe, we can do something else too..."

The impish grin on my sweet Lily's face told me all I needed to know. I just nodded, smiling back at her, already imagining how this shower would play out, and loving the idea, but not nearly as much as I loved the amazing girl who had it.

My sister and I kissed deeply one more time, then we jumped off the couch and rushed upstairs, hand in hand, laughing.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,037 Followers