All Comments on 'Because We're Bad Ch. 02'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
ChasBChasBalmost 12 years ago
Anticipation!

Not quite up to Part I, but I love the air of normality about the goings on - and why shouldn't they be normal? Including Shannon's involvement? And we just know she is going to be even more involved in coming parts (cuming parts?). So please, Xarth, get busy on Part III. We'll be waiting.....

carbinemastercarbinemasteralmost 12 years ago

Really hot story! The anal was a great kinky twist. I hope there's more on the way.

Dream59Dream59almost 12 years ago
Excellent!!

I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not good

getting real stupid and unrealistic plot wise not sure it's worth continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great job! Very enjoyable read

Please continue!! I got so worked up from it, plus you left off with the possibility of another part. So don't waste the ending on that..

BeeDubyah723BeeDubyah723almost 12 years ago
So far, so good.

I think you are doing pretty well if not moving a little fast. Good detail and not too farfetched. Would be more interesting if suspicions started to arise with their parents. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No parents

If you do continue please don't put the parents in otherwise you will ruin one of my favorite stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please continue...

...you've got something really good going here. As was already said/asked, please keep the parents out of it. it seems as though when someone gets a good story line going the feel the urge to bring in the parents. If you're going to bring anyone in, bring Shannon further into it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Still trying to figure where shannon fits in all this, and what does kristen really feel about her brother, is it love or just the excitement of getting caught or just the the thought of doing something bad that turns her on

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 11 years ago
Pretty satisfying

Though if you do decide to continue this series please develop the siblings' relationship more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

I'm not into anal, but was able to put that aside and enjoy the rest of the story. Personally I'd prefer if anal didn't figure in future stories, but you've set things up in a way that that might be difficult to make realistic.

Seduction of Shannon into a threesome seems the logical next step. The planned visit to Shannon's house doesn't seem to easily allow for them to all fall asleep together though, which would be a nice touch. (I can't write like you do, so these are just suggestions)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!

Great story - it left me wanting more. I'd love to see Shannon begin to play with both siblings. Also, I agree with the others - no parents! Hope to see chapter three!

ES003ES003over 11 years ago
Nice

Damn I am wet after reading that. I imagined I was Sharron. I want in on the action, so include her in part 3. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Still wanting more

have been waiting for the sequel.....love what you have done here so far

coloradojcoloradojabout 11 years ago
Great but more

Great story, but I would definitely like more.

scouse17571scouse17571about 11 years ago
Want more

Excellent story. Really want to see a 3rd part though with Shannon joining in with the fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Super Great!

Please write a follow up Chapter. You've got a really good original personality for Kristin. Great stuff.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Because We're Bad Ch. 02

Having to agree with most of the reader's comments about a sequel for Chapter 03. In my opinion the story should continue exactly as it is. My feeling is Shannon is shy even to the point of being submissive (although this is not the genre for that to develop in this story--and should not!!!), though it is comforting that Shannon enjoys just the pleasure of being in the presence of the brother and sister.

This could develop with them going out to dinner with both girls sans underwear, a little revealing cleavage, the brother with shorts to reveal the head of his dick, a fuck in the recesses of a park, maybe having Shannon doing some "glory hole" sucking or even taking a couple dicks. In other words maybe they should get Shannon to do a few of the kinkier things.

The brother and sister's acts should not get too kinky, as they should get more attuned to an incestual, committed and compassionate true love affair, keeping it pure with just the sex of the sibings with each other--no one else.

The anal thing I'm not into. However, just the very small amount, with very minimal concentration of the anal act itself can be acceptable. When anal gets more than just a small passing interest I get out of the story right away. Keep anal to just a passing action and leave it at that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
not good

threesomes and group sex are never good they just prove there is no love between the characters. if kristen and her brother REALLY love each other then they would not want or need anyone else ever. by adding shannon it just proves there is no love just lust meaning it will never last and one or both will end up getting hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I agree with bigdaddyg123

Please.

chunkschunksalmost 11 years ago
Hmmm...

I've had two threesomes in my life and once I got past the lust and ego, I decided that they're overrated. But that was mainly because I had no real relationship with any of those girls, and once we finished having sex there was nothing really to talk about other than having had sex, or being hungry, etc.

Shannon has a little thing for him, though, and he has a little thing for Shannon. And Kristin seems the type to allow that to be explored. Nor would she be opposed to seeing how sex between her and Shannon would feel. I think a threesome with feelings would be possible here. Probably not a big surprise for those who've read my stories.

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
encore

loved their story-nicely written-great sex thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ch3

all of your stories seem to end with the possibility of being continued, but none quite like this one. It just screams chapter 3 with the three of them.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Loved the story and look forward to ch. 3. I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot!

Xarth - This is a great series you have started. I hate to be a more-begger, but please, MORE!

Not a big fan of anal, so please don't focus this great story on that. A good description of Shannon's masturbation while she watches the twins would be a nice addition for a future chapter.

I see I'm gonna have to break down and get a Lit account...

yojimbo40yojimbo40over 10 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

AWESOME this story begs for more

Diablo184Diablo184over 10 years ago
great series

This is my third time reading the because we're bad stories and would love to see a continuation of the set

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Loved the story so far and would enjoy a continuation. Was actually hoping the brother would have been helping with the sizing/placing of the butt plugs :)

...however I see a trend with people writing about anal sex always going on about how tight it is and some even saying its tight the whole lenght. Every girl I've had anal sex with was wonderously tight at the beginning but after a few minutes its dialated open to that of her pussy, or more. ...cant say as any have gone to the trouble of squeezing though, usually they are happy to relax so its not uncomfortable. ..and unfortunately never had a girl cum from anal without working her clit too. Maybe I need to find me a short lil five foot girl. ...never known a girl that needed to use plugs for 'sizing' (unless it was prepping for immediate use, heh) just for entertainment. Usually some massaging, lube, wouking a finger then two in for some stretching/relaxing time works just fine.

marknmaggiemaemarknmaggiemaeabout 10 years ago

Again would love to see a screenplay-old fashioned style 16 mil.no camcorder crap would rival all other xxx movies past and present with right cast. any of your pieces would do.Hell you would have backers falling all over each other-=including myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Need a Part 3...

great story, but you need to bring Shannon back into the activity directly. I'm sure he'd appreciate both girls, especially since Shannon would provide a good cover for their relationship.

IIUniversalIIUniversalalmost 10 years ago
Wow.

Once again Xarth outdid himself. Every single one of his stories has been absolutely fantastic in my opinion. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too bad

Thought I'd found a new favorite, especially after the first part of this, but I don't like anal and you apparently do. When it appears in 3 of the first 4 stories I read it's an indication I need to be looking at another author. I'm sure you'll have plenty of other readers who like it so I won't be missed. And I didn't rate your story because I know how badly a 1 would hurt your average.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story except for the anal, so 4 stars instead of 5.

To me it looks like all three will end up together. They can all live together after they leave school, publicly Kyle can be married to Shannon but privately behind closed doors the three of them can love each other equally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

A nice 4, good story! I wouldnt ding it for having anal in it like the last poster, grade the story, not where you wouldnt want to stick it personally! Heh. I've done anal with a few girls and at least in this story the author didnt make it out to be a bunch of bullshit. Authors seem to write it like its the end-all, be-all of awesome, tight sex, which is Total Bullshit! Its NOT tight along the full length of your cock like some write (you can tell easily which authors have never done it!), you need WAY more lube for it to be comfortable and safe with no tearing and bleeding for the girl than most writers use, and its only tight for a few minutes anyway, then she dilates and its usually looser than her pussy, just has a slightly scratchier feeling.

All in all, while its mentally exciting, and the tightness of initial entry is great, its not worth the overall trouble, loss of tightness and sensation that was initially there, and the girl having to deal with ass issues for a few days. ...and thats if you're lucky enough that it wasn't messy!

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 9 years ago
Always great reading

Thank again for the great reading .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

Chapter 3 please! šŸ˜

PrimumTempusPrimumTempusabout 9 years ago
Great Story!

I really like your stories hope you will continue this one as it has so much potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not the end I hope

I loved the story but you can't end it there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

We really need two more chapters! Shannon needs cut in on this deal and she needs to lose her other cherry too! ;). ...then a strap-on needs to be mixed in with the three. ;). ....oh! The teacher needs some brother lovin' too!! Woo :)

Reb1861Reb1861almost 9 years ago

Mike2501 i agree, but i'd leave the teacher out. and yes this can not end here. write more please. this is to good of a store to end with just only 2 chapters.

wendyhs9wendyhs9almost 9 years ago
Finally, anal & voyeurism in the same story.

Well done for tackling the difficult subjects of anal and voyeurism Xarth, most authors just beat about the bush with heavy ā€˜intentionsā€™ as far as anal is concerned and even fewer venture anywhere near the thorny subject of voyeurism.

I agree with some of the other comments that Shannon needs to become more involved, perhaps when they all leave school together, they can get a place together and see how things develop that way in a different town.

But very well written, keep up the good work Xarth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

Xarth don`t ever stop writing stories they are amazing and please continue this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MORE!

(Please)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I also would like another addition to the story.

I keep coming back to re-read this!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Excellent

I am loving this please keep going.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 7 years ago
Definitely screams "Chapter 3 coming up!"

I know it's been 4Ā½ years, but would love it if you'd revisit this series.

I'm also not into anal, and I can see that it would be difficult to not include some anal in future chapters, although one way around that is that not every sexual encounter of the participants has to be given in detail.

Kyle is definitely interested in seeing more of Shannon, and Kristen is kinky enough to encourage more than just seeing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Must Agree

This is a HOT story and it is just getting better. Another Chapter would be awesome.

Thanks

Ramjet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome story

Loved it I too would like to see another chapter but I don't think Kristin and Kyle need Shannon or anyone else involved they are doing just fine on their own, I think there's a long way for these two to go before, if ever, they need to bring anyone else in.

Though it is kind of kinky just for her to be watching she does seem to get off on it and they all seem to like it, leave well alone.

rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35over 6 years ago
Greatness

the siblings showing thanks to their friend is definitely required!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

Another chapter w/Shannon getting more involved would be great.

brfr7721brfr7721over 6 years ago
Great story

Would love to read more of this story. Including Shannon in their love-making would be awesome. Both of them butt-fucking Shannon (Kristin with a strap-on, of course) would be incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Chapter 3!!!!!!!!!!!! 5*

5* on the 1st two chapters, but we need a 3rd to finish the story. PLEASE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More!

Another chapter with shannon

Annointed_In_Snake_OilAnnointed_In_Snake_Oilover 5 years ago
More pls

He needs to fuck Kris from behind while she suck's Shannon's pussy (for starters, anyway). It's a nice way to repay her lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

Vanilla anal is always a nice surprise to me especially when a butt plug is involved. It makes me want to read all of your stories to find the good ones. One thing though: there is a lack of detail at the climax of about half of your stories and this is a perfect example. This story would've been five stars but it goes from him getting ready to cum to just after cumming with basically nothing in between.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
More please Xarth

this is a hot sexy story and I love the characters. Please write some more of these 3 sexy beings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Her Virginity

I'm slightly confused as to why you made no mention of the fact that she was a virgin when they had sex, despite the fact that you insinuated that she had no sexual experience when she made the comment about his dick getting hard feeling weird at the movies. You've already made stories with little sisters having no experience, so it just seems odd that you'd both insinuate this but make no other mention of it.

canoodlistcanoodlistover 4 years ago
Chapt 03

I don't know about anyone else, but I sure could use another couple of chapters of this. Of course, it's for comparative purposes only. No need for more smut here. Nope...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continuation?

Since there was real no ending, I kind of imagined that the readers were going to see what happened at Shannon's house, but there was nothing.

I'm hoping nothing seriously happened to the author.

Hoochymama67Hoochymama67over 3 years ago

I actually liked it ending here. Unless you see highly to add a 3 way with Shannon this seems like a good conclusion. Great story@0!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
After 8 Years

it's being 8 years, Still not updated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story, but definitely needs a part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn.

Hope to see a part 3 even though it has been 8 years or more since this was posted. I'm pretty sure they are forgetting the plug in Miss Reid's room... I wonder if that was intentional on Kristen's part. Maybe what she had caught Miss Reid looking up was incest related, and decided to leave a clue as to what *actually* happened as kind of a thank you for helping them out. Also a little suspension of disbelief because *all* classrooms now have cameras in them. I remember a time that wasn't the case but for the last 15 - 20 years that changed.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

As one reviewer said it has been 8 years since this was written and no chapter 3. Maybe if enough reviewers show an interest in the story the author will continue the story with a chapter 3 or maybe even chapter 4. anyway, 5 stars to this point.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 3 years ago

NEED a chapter 3! Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing

Really enjoyed it, at this point I don't even masturbate. I just love these types of stories I would love another chapter, I'll wait as long as I need to. šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ŒšŸ¤Œ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

more please

blackknight314blackknight314about 3 years ago

Good story, but I feel so bad for Shannon. I wish she could have been more active in Kristen's first anal fuck.

It was also too bad that Miss (?) Penny wasn't in a hiding spot filming the inaugural event, so that she could finagle a trip to heaven with the brother; maybe an entire night out of town in a hotel. Then...

Shit, what the fuck do I know... you're the author, I'm just the perv enjoying your efforts. Thanks for sharing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

love this, I feel a 3-some coming on when they hit Shannon's house

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope thereā€™s more. This is a good story

wdhill2wdhill2over 2 years ago

The butt plug is still in the class room!! :O

Anonymous91Anonymous91over 2 years ago

looking for C03. Pregnancy, Love and So on needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well we're nearing on a decade now, so as disappointing as it is I think this is where this story is going to end. A shame since it was really good so far and I was interested to see which direction it was going to go

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Was kinda hoping the teacher would catch them and join in with Shannon. Good story, but cut off way too short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Premise had potential.

Didn't deliver.

Rushed.

You wrote, for exampe: "Before long my sister's efforts paid off and I felt the familiar sensation of impending orgasm." Erotic? Nope. Needed full, broken down, step-by-step details of what she was doing to his cock. And his reactions to it. And her reactions to his reactions. And dialog between them about what was going on. And how good it was. And much, much more.

Three stars.

Won't read next chapter.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

Because they're bad they do such bad things ? But they're very good at it, being bad I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it so far BUT.....Is this supposed to be a short story? Where is the actual ending? You had a year to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tastes are different, obviously. To put the focus on kinks on top of an incest theme doesn't do it for me. Would be nice to find something in the story's tags about it. Part one was somehow tolerable still, with hints to the direction this story would take in part 2. So I knew part 2 definitely wasn't for me, but still read the first page, only to skip the rest. If one partner of an incestuous relationship is so hung up on childish behaviour it devalues the whole incest thing, The undeniable severity and gravity of the consequences such a relationship entails, even if not discovered, for me don't mix with the kinky, playful theme this story revolves around. It just doesn't fly on several levels, beginning with the fact that I cannot make myself believe to commit to a person with the level of maturity of the sister.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

It's a damned shame that we'll never see a third part to this series. I think it's probably the worst thing about Literotica that so many good stories like this never get a proper conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great episode, but it's set the stage for a threesome and more, so it feels like an anti-climax ending there.

HexingGirlHexingGirlover 1 year ago

I don't know if you're planning another chapter but I for one am looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Again I would love to read more about this group. Is it boredom that causes so many authors here to cut off storylines prematurely, or something else?

I really liked the characters here & would love to read more about them. But Iā€™m 5 stars grateful for the work that you put into this.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hot stuff. Shame that this is where the story ends. It had such potential for so many extra chapters with Kristin's antics.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dam what a poor hanging ending. Totally agree there should have been at least one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This author is a total asshole. He has more open ended stories than any other. I think I'm done reading anything he has to offer. Every story I've read from him leaves you hanging. They never have a proper ending. He just moves on to something else that leaves you hanging. I'm not sure if he even knows how to end a story that leaves you satisfied.

Reading_is4funReading_is4fun27 days ago

Jesusā€¦ why let hanging the story like that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES