Because We're Bad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,699 Followers

"It's not really the sort of thing you see every day is it?" Kristin agreed. "Which is good because it's so much hotter when it has to be a secret."

"Yeah, what would be the fun having sex with your brother if everyone was doing it?" I added with only a small amount of sarcasm.

Kristin rolled her eyes but leaned in to suck the head of my cock into her mouth instead of responding. Between her hand and having someone watching us I'd gotten hard fairly quickly and it felt good to have my sister start getting serious about it instead of just playing with me.

The fact that not too long ago the girls' positions had been reversed wasn't lost on me, Kristin having seen Shannon giving me a blowjob in my room. I hoped there wouldn't be too much awkwardness arising from that, but Shannon certainly didn't seem too put out. Especially since she was the one who said she wanted to see it.

When it came down to it, I couldn't figure out precisely what Shannon was thinking. Her face wasn't giving me enough information to decide whether she was merely curious or whether she was actually enjoying what she saw on some perverse level. It was a very typically guy thing, but I couldn't help wondering what might happen if she decided she really liked watching us. There was some fantasy material there if I chose to take it.

"Okay, you're right. This is pretty hot," Shannon said eventually.

Kristin had my cock filling her mouth, but still managed a muffled sound of agreement. As my attention was drawn back to my sister I noticed that her hand was down the front of her pants, somehow I'd failed to catch that she was getting herself off at the same time as me.

Shannon still wasn't openly masturbating or anything overt, but when I looked for it I saw that she was fidgeting in her chair and squeezing her legs together every now and then. She was definitely getting horny watching us even if she wasn't comfortable enough to do something about it.

I returned my attention to Kristin who continued to suck my cock and bring me closer to orgasm while simultaneously getting herself off. Since neither of her hands were free I brushed some of her hair back out of her face where it had fallen, tucking it behind her ear. She looked up at me and deliberately took me deeper on the next couple down strokes, letting my cock go far enough for me to feel the back of her throat before pulling away again.

I heard a small, barely noticeable sound from Shannon's direction and when I looked over a moment later her hand was between her legs, clamped down firmly over her crotch as she squeezed her thighs together. It looked like she was putting some pressure on her clit, possibly just enough stimulation to keep from going crazy. I thought about telling her it was okay if she wanted to masturbate, but she seemed a little embarrassed just at having me notice her and I didn't want to add to that.

Before long my sister's efforts paid off and I felt the familiar sensation of impending orgasm.

"Getting close," I said softly.

Kristin gave me an indecipherable grunt of acknowledgement the best she could do with her mouth still full, and pumped me a little harder. Just before I came she pulled her mouth off me and tilted her head back with her eyes closed. As my semen sprayed out it landed mostly on her waiting face, some of it even inside her mouth, with the last shot falling short and midway down her stomach on the front of her shirt. I was kind of surprised that she would let me cum on her like that with no warning, until I remembered that she was putting on a show for Shannon. In that context it made perfect sense.

My sister stayed exactly where she was for another minute or two with her hand frantically rubbing her pussy and her face partly covered in my cum. Finally she gave a contented sigh and reopened her eyes.

"So was that good enough for you?" Kristin asked, turning to Shannon who had a look of even stronger disbelief than before.

"Uh, yeah," Shannon said. "More than I was expecting actually."

Kristin grinned and stood up, taking stock of her appearance as she did.

"Guess I probably can't wander around like this," she said with just a hint of regret in her voice. "Be back in a minute."

Without making even a token preliminary attempt to wipe herself off she stepped out into the hallway in the direction of the bathroom and left Shannon and me alone in the room. There was a moment of awkward silence before I decided talking might be better than sitting around worrying about what Shannon was thinking.

"So at least you're not freaking out," I said. "That's a good sign right?"

"I suppose," Shannon replied slowly. Her gaze drifted away from the doorway where Kristin had left back to me. "I didn't think I would anyway, it's not like this came out of nowhere. I've had time to think about it. The only thing is I wasn't really sure how far you two had gone."

"Guess you have a better idea now," I said.

"No kidding. Can I ask you something though Kyle?"

"Sure."

"Would you mind if I watched you guys more, kinda like what we just did. Not necessarily all the time or anything, but maybe-"

"It's fine with me," I interrupted, waving my hand casually. "I mean it's not like we've never, you know, done anything."

Granted the total of what Shannon and me had done together was that one blowjob she'd given me, but it was enough to make me a little more comfortable around her. Comfortable enough that I didn't mind if she wanted to continue being a spectator of sorts. Especially since there was a good chance if we did this more she'd give in eventually and masturbate for real. I couldn't help having a certain amount of interest in that possibility.

Before Shannon could respond Kristin walked back in and went straight for her dresser.

"How come you didn't tell me you got cum all over my shirt?" she demanded, giving me a mock glare as she passed me.

"First off I thought you would have noticed," I said. "Second, it really wasn't that much."

Kristin stuck her tongue out at me, then pulled her shirt up over her head without a hint of hesitation despite both Shannon and me still being there. Her breasts weren't anything I hadn't seen of course, and for all I knew Shannon might have seen them plenty of times as well since I understood girls were more open about that kind of thing than guys. All it really did was remind me just how short a time it had been since being half, or fully, naked around each other wouldn't have happened. Now it was quite literally an everyday occurrence.

"So what were you guys talking about?" Kristin asked as she bounced down onto the bed beside me after getting a new shirt.

"Just stuff," I said.

"Cool. So you decide if you're going to help us yet?" Kristin asked Shannon.

Shannon's eyes flicked toward me for a split second, then back to Kristin.

"Yeah, I'm in," she said.

"Good, then everything's going perfectly so far," Kristin said. "Tomorrow I'm gonna have to go talk to Miss Reid and get things arranged with her, then we'll be all set."

****

The next day Kristin decided to wait until the end of the last period to approach Miss Reid, which I agreed with. It made sense to minimize the chance of getting interrupted in the middle of their conversation, and it would make it easier to locate the teacher since she'd almost certainly be in her class packing up for the day and getting ready to go home.

My sister found me just after the final bell while most of the students were surging toward the exits and dragged me into a semi-private alcove. I looked around but no one gave us so much as a second glance as they went by.

"You talk to her yet?" I asked, keeping my question deliberately vague on the off-chance someone actually could overhear us.

"Nope, just about to," Kristin said. "Slight change of plans though, I need you and Shannon to give me about ten minutes then follow me in."

I arched an eyebrow. "Oh yeah, why's that? We're not kidnapping her now are we?"

"Don't be silly. I'm going to try giving her a plausible explanation for our request is all, I would have thought you'd be happy to hear that," she said, poking me sharply in the chest.

"Yeah yeah, alright. I assume you told Shannon already."

"Yep, at lunch. She'll meet you... I don't know, somewhere. Anyway, I gotta go. See you in ten."

Kristin leaned over and kissed me so quickly I didn't have a chance to register the movement before she was already finished and walking away.

"You can't..." I began automatically, then sighed and gave up. Kristin had known exactly what she was doing and telling her off wasn't going to help anything. All I'd do was draw unwanted attention if I tried.

With nothing better to do I followed in generally the same direction my sister had gone, although at a much slower pace. I didn't really have anything to occupy myself for ten minutes other than just standing around keeping an eye on one of the clocks scattered through the hallways so I'd know when it was time. I could have gone to try and find Shannon I suppose, but I had no idea where she would be so it seemed kind of pointless.

I'd only just made it to the outside of Miss Reid's class and leaned against the wall to wait when Shannon found me instead.

"Hey Kyle," she called.

I looked back down the hall where I'd come from as she approached. I hadn't noticed her behind me, but she might well have turned off from somewhere else. Or she'd been following me to see if she could sneak up on me, although that was more my sister's thing.

"Hey," I said back.

Shannon stopped next to me and dropped her bag onto the floor as though it was too heavy to bother carrying it while we weren't going anywhere. Knowing how many textbooks some students carried around with them that might actually be the case.

"Did she tell you what exactly she needs us for?" I asked.

"Nah, not anything specific. We might just be to back up her story, whatever it is."

"Which would work better if knew ahead of time what the story was."

Shannon shrugged. "Not much we can do about that now."

"I know."

I felt a little better having Shannon there waiting with me. It meant I didn't look completely suspicious hanging around by myself, plus it wasn't a terrible thing to be seen with girls who weren't my sister just in case there was someone who might connect the dots on our relationship.

"So it's kinda strange, but I'm actually getting into this a little," Shannon said. "The whole thing with you and Kris."

"You mean watching us?"

"Yeah, except more than that too. Like... okay I don't know if I should really tell you this but last night I went online and, well, I found some videos of brothers and sisters doing stuff. Porn videos I mean." Her face started to get red as she spoke and she avoided meeting my eyes directly, but she kept going. "Obviously they weren't all real or anything, but there were a couple of them that could have been."

"Wow," I said for lack of anything better. "We made more of an impression than I thought."

"Yep, you've corrupted me for good," she said. "Or maybe it's partly the novelty of it, I don't know. I'm definitely looking forward to next time though," she finished a little shyly.

"The real thing's better than porn huh?"

Shannon nodded emphatically, which for some reason made me feel good.

"You think we waited long enough yet?" she asked, gesturing toward the classroom we were standing outside.

"I don't know, close enough I guess."

I opened the door and let Shannon go first before pulling it shut behind me just in case. Kristin and Miss Reid were indeed inside, my sister sitting casually on the teacher's desk with her legs dangling over the edge as the two of them talked. Their conversation had temporarily stopped as we interrupted, but Kristin grinned as she saw us come in.

"You remember Kyle don't you Miss?" Kristin said. "And I'm not sure if you've ever met Shannon...."

"Um, no I don't think so," Miss Reid said a little hesitantly.

"Well anyway they're the ones who are going to be practicing with me," Kristin said. "I'm sure you can trust Kyle can't you? He's always been quite respectable as far as students go."

Miss Reid didn't comment directly on that statement, but her face showed a hint of agreeing with my sister's assessment of me. I didn't know whether to be proud about that, or annoyed. Maybe both.

"You're Kristin's brother aren't you?" Miss Reid asked me. "And you ended up in the same drama class. It's funny I never thought you'd be interested in that."

Neither did I. Nevertheless that was apparently the story we were going with so I was better off not correcting her.

"I think he misses me too much when we're apart, he likes to get in the same classes as me when he can," Kristin said before I could speak for myself.

"Or maybe someone just likes to mess with my course selection list," I replied, choosing something halfway plausible, if untrue, that my sister might have done.

Kristin stuck her tongue out at me, then quickly assumed an innocent expression as Miss Reid turned to her. The teacher looked like she was going to say something, but then shook her head in exasperation. She must have been used to my sister's antics.

"You only need the class for one period right?" Miss Reid asked.

"Yes, just enough so we can practice our skit we need to do," Kristin said. "Doofus over there doesn't want to do it where people can watch for some reason."

I rolled my eyes at the name calling and gave my sister a disbelieving look like she couldn't possibly think I wasn't going to remember that later.

"Alright, well you can have it fourth period on Friday if you really want it," Miss Reid said. "I expect to find everything the way I left it though, if you have to move desks around at least put them back afterward."

I got the impression she was trying to get rid of us at this point, and now that Kristin had what she wanted I had no doubt we'd be leaving.

"Absolutely, you won't even know we were there," Kristin assured her, hopping off the desk where she'd been sitting.

My sister grabbed my arm and dragged me out the door leaving Shannon to follow behind us looking quite amused at everything.

"Doofus huh?" I said as soon as we were out of earshot.

"Just being me," Kristin said with a dismissive wave of her hand. "Don't want to arouse suspicion do we?"

"Yeah, I'm sure that's all it was."

The three of us appeared to be alone, at least temporarily, so I decided I could risk getting a little payback. Kristin was walking right beside me so I moved my hand to her butt and gave it a solid pinch. My sister squealed and jumped at the sudden contact, then whirled on me. I had already backed away and was doing my best not to burst out laughing at her reaction, but was unable to restrain myself completely.

After a moment Kristin gave in and giggled, knowing full well that she deserved it. Shannon just smiled and shook her head at us.

"Well if you two don't need me anymore I have to get going," she said.

"Okay. Remember, Friday fourth period," Kristin said.

"I'll be there."

Shannon gave me a small wave, then headed off leaving us by ourselves.

"Guess we should probably head home too," I said.

"Uh uh, not right away," Kristin said. "First we need to go shopping."

"Shopping? Why?"

"'Cause I need a new skirt. I don't have anything that'll work for Friday, not properly." She leaned in close to whisper conspiratorially. "And you'd rather be able to bend me over the desk, flip up my skirt and fuck me than dick around with getting my pants off wouldn't you?"

"Dammit Kris," I said.

The mental image I got off that was hotter than what was helpful at the moment. I didn't need to be walking around with an erection right now even if most people had left the area already.

"Why do you think I insisted on us bringing the car this morning anyway? It's not like we needed it to go straight to school and back."

"I did wonder about that," I said. "Honestly I assumed you just wanted stop and mess around before we got home."

"Well I wouldn't count that out either." Kristin grinned wickedly. "After all I might need some new panties while we're there, and you'd get to help me pick them out. We never did replace that pair you ripped a while back."

"If I say I'll go will you please stop saying sexy things? At least until we're in the car."

"Hm, I guess that's a good deal. Didn't plan on getting you too worked up yet anyway. Save that for later."

In immediate defiance of her previous statement Kristin turned and walked ahead of me to where I'd parked the car that morning, swinging her hips in exaggerated motions to keep my attention. I thought about telling her to cut it out, but knew even as the thought came to me that I wouldn't be fooling anyone; I loved watching my sister's ass and she knew it as well as I did. At least once we were around people again in whatever clothing store she chose she'd have to behave herself a little. I hoped.

****

The place Kristin decided on turned out not to be all that busy when we got there, but with enough customers wandering around that she couldn't tease me too badly. I kept an eye out for anyone I recognized because as long we remained anonymous I knew could pass easily enough for boyfriend and girlfriend rather than brother and sister.

As interesting as Kristin had promised the shopping trip would be, it didn't quite turn out that way. Searching through an array of skirts for just the right one was not really my idea of a good time, and picking out panties wasn't enough to make up for that. As much as I liked choosing underwear for my sister, I wasn't actually getting to see what she looked like in them which cut down on the appeal somewhat.

"What do you think of this one?" Kristin asked, holding up yet another skirt for my opinion.

"Isn't that the same as the last one?" I said.

"No, it's a little longer and the materials different. I think I like it better, feels nicer."

"Then go buy it so we can be done."

"Aw, you getting tired of this already? Just hang on a few more minutes and I promise it'll get better. I think I'm gonna go try these on."

She had the two not-the-same skirts as well as two pairs of panties that we'd decided on. I figured as long as she wanted my input I might as well see how small I could go before she'd refuse. As it turned out she didn't seem to have a problem trying out some that didn't seem like they'd really cover anything properly. That at least had managed to stir up my imagination a little.

There were some semi-secluded changing rooms toward the back of the store and Kristin entered one while I remained outside. I was sure boyfriends getting dragged along happened regularly enough that I wouldn't stick out too much standing there on my own in the clearly meant-for-girls store, but that didn't mean I was going to like it. I felt quite awkward and not sure where to look, as well as having the small but persistent fear that someone would recognize me. I couldn't even wander around pretending I was browsing because that really would draw attention.

Finally, after more time than I felt it should have taken just to try on a couple things, Kristin opened the door to the dressing room and poked her head out.

"Come in here and tell me what you think," she said.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to be in there with you," I said.

"You big baby, no one's even going to care. Either get in here or I'll come out there and I don't think you want that."

"Fine."

If we got kicked out I had every intention of telling her "I told you so", but I hoped she was right that it wasn't that big a deal. Or at least that no one noticed.

"So I'm kinda liking this one, you think it's okay?" Kristin asked as I closed the door behind me.

Xarth
Xarth
14,699 Followers