Because We're Bad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,673 Followers

"You have no idea how good this feels," she said eventually, having recovered enough to speak again.

"I think I'm okay with that," I said.

"You better cum soon or I'm just gonna pass out."

"Alright, but are you-"

"Just fuck me, I'll be fine," she interrupted.

I had my doubts, but I felt the very beginnings of my orgasm approaching and that made it hard to resist too much. Taking a deep breath I thrust into her harder than before, finally burying myself fully in her ass and getting only a soft groan from her. I again had the worry that maybe we hadn't used quite enough lube to allow me to fuck her as easily as I should have been able to, but it was too late to do anything about that.

After a few strokes I found it getting smoother, especially with Kristin helping out a little. She still didn't seem fully over her orgasm and the constant anal stimulation almost certainly had something to do with that, but she still pushed back against me in time with my movements.

It wasn't long before the warning signs became more urgent and it was all I could do to keep up a steady pace until the very end. I didn't even consider pulling out, though I realized after that Kristin wouldn't necessarily want me cumming in her butt. She clearly didn't mind though since she made a noise very similar to a contented purring as the last of my cum shot into her.

I stayed exactly where I was even after I finished, capable of movement but failing to see the appeal. It would have been nice just to fall on a mattress and curl up with Kristin for a while, although that was purely wishful thinking under the circumstances.

It was only when I felt my cock softening that I finally pulled out and stepped back a couple paces, unable to fully look away from my sisters just-fucked ass. A small amount of my cum had trickled out already and I wondered if I should wipe it off. Before I could Kristin stood up and her skirt fell back down to cover her butt.

Once again, since she had been out of my line of sight, Shannon's activities hadn't really been a focus of mine. However her pants were now pulled down around her knees and she had a flushed, satisfied look so I assumed watching Kristin and I had been enough for her to get off at least once. Seeing her state of undress reminded me that I should probably take care of myself and get my cock back in my pants. We all had some straightening up to do and there was no point tempting fate by leaving it until later.

"Could you hand me my panties?" Kristin asked.

They were still on the floor from before, not far from where Kristin was standing but evidently not close enough. I picked them up and handed them over, then watched as she put them on by lifting her legs up rather than bending over any more than necessary.

"Gotta stop all that cum leaking out all over the place," she said.

"Yeah, good thinking," I agreed.

If I hadn't just cum the idea of my cum leaking into her panties all afternoon would have been more than a little interesting. As it was I just filed the thought away for later.

"Well I don't know about you guys, but that may well have been the hottest thing I've ever seen," Shannon said, having pulled her pants back up.

"Mmm, it's definitely a contender for me too," Kristin agreed. "Now I just wish it was the end of the day so we could leave. Don't know how I'm gonna make it through next period, it's gonna seem even more boring after this."

"You always seem to find a way," I said.

"I guess. So hey, me and Shannon were planning on going to her house after school 'cause her parents are gone until tomorrow or something. You want to come too?"

Even in my fully sated state that wasn't a proposition I would pass up right away, not that it was a guarantee anything would happen while we were there. I glanced at Shannon who gave me a small nod and a shrug like it was fine with her but my decision.

"Sure, why not," I said.

"Great." Kristin leaned in to kiss me, then whispered quietly enough Shannon couldn't hear. "I love you, you know."

She turned away and headed out to the hallway with Shannon so quickly I didn't have a chance to respond. I knew Kristin loved me, just as I loved her, but it still made me feel good when she said it.

I sighed to myself as I realized that I too was going to have to sit through the rest of the day, and that there was no way I was going to be able to focus enough to make it worthwhile. Still, there was that evening to look forward to and the possibilities it held. For all I knew having a chance to recover before then might not be such a bad thing.

Xarth
Xarth
14,673 Followers