Becky & Brian's Birthday Gangbang Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More excited about the new car than having sex with his two friends, she was as excited about buying a new Mustang as she was when she bought the one the she's had now nine years ago. Only with the wimpy six cylinder engine and automatic transmission that it has, more of a Mary Tyler Moore clone car, it really wasn't a real Mustang to her. Not much of a performance car, all that it had going for it was that it just looked like a Mustang. Yet, without having the rumble of the exhaust, the fat tires, and the upgraded bucket seats, driving that Mustang was akin to winning the lottery but only winning a free ticket.

Damn, it didn't even have a manual transmission. It should be criminal for Ford to sell a performance car that doesn't have a manual transmission. It should be criminal for Ford to sell a Mustang with six cylinder engine and/or an automatic transmission. Albeit with their six cylinders more powerful now than they were back when she bought her mustang and the automatics faster and getting better gas mileage then the manuals, she'd still buy a manual if only for the realer feel of driving.

"Deal but you must allow them to cum in your mouth and you must swallow," he said.

Spiraling over her head, she couldn't believe she was getting herself in deeper. If only he knew that she'd love for Jack to cum in her mouth, she wondered what he'd say. She wondered if he'd be jealous enough to put a stop to this lunacy and just buy her the fucking car.

"Jesus Brian. What else? Bad enough that I'm blowing them but now you want them to cum in my mouth and me to swallow their cum too. Anything else? Do you want them to fuck me up the ass too?"

When she looked at him with anger, he looked away. After having her sexy dream last night, if only he knew she couldn't wait to have sex with his two friends, she wondered what he'd think of her.

"No, I'd never allow anyone to fuck you up the ass Becky but for me," he said in a quiet voice.

Not enough that she was getting a new car, she wanted something more too. In the way that he wanted her to do sexual things to his friends, she wanted his friends to do something sexual for her too.

"Okay but what do I get out of this?"

He looked at her as if she was more of a problem than what she was worth.

"What do you mean? I already told you. I'm buying you a new Mustang GT with all the options," he said looking at her with confusion. "Why what else could you possibly want? I'm not the Bank of Brian, Becky. I only have so much money."

Not sure how to put it, the best way is just to blurt out what she was thinking and go from there.

"Sexually not monetarily. What do I get out of this sexually? If I'm going to suck them, I want them to fuck me," she said. "I want to at least have some form of sexual satisfaction. I wouldn't mind wrapping my long legs around Jack's hot body," she said turning red by her sudden sexual confession.

She imagined the two men she picked fucking her to orgasmic pleasure. With his best friend Jack, a handsome blonde and Tony, a fat, funny Italian, she wondered what it would feel like to have someone else's cock in her pussy other than Brian's cock.

"No, oh no, I don't want to watch another man fucking my wife," he said.

Ruining her sexual fantasy before she even had the time to seriously think about being fucked by Jack and Tony, a bit disappointed that she wasn't allowed to have some fun too, she persevered.

"You have a strange sense of sexual sensibilities Brian. It's okay for me to give two men blowjobs while you watch them cum in my mouth and I swallow but you can't watch them fucking me? How is that fair for me?"

If she was going to go through this, she'd rather that this be a reciprocal process and not all one way or not at all.

"I know, what if they licked your pussy?"

She thought of first Jack and then Tony licking her pussy before sucking them.

"That will work but they just can't dabble. They have to give me an orgasm," she said pointing her index finger at him as if it was a loaded handgun. "It won't work if they're just dabblers. They need to get their tongues and fingers all the way inside of me while licking me and while playing with my big tits and fingering my nipples."

"No problem. I can arrange for them to do that," he said.

"I mean it Brian. If I don't cum, they don't cum," she said punctuating her sentence with her index finger. "If they don't get me off then I don't get them off," she said. "Moreover, being that they were in the room with me naked and no doubt having touched and felt me where no man should ever see, touch, and feel another man's naked wife, you still have to buy me the new car."

"Got it," he said. "That's fair."

Only, ready to change the rules a bit more in her favor, Becky was thinking how she could use what her husband wants from her to get what she wants from him.

To be continued...

12