Becky Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

"So...you like my tits huh?" She asked, pleased now to see that Bobby's cock was indeed growing, and getting a bit bigger by the moment from what she could see. A fact that honestly took her by surprise too, as she'd been expecting it to simply get hard, though basically remain somewhat the same size in length that it had been, not fully understanding the mechanics of the male member at all. "I guess you do," she said softly, watching as it truly began to enlarge now. "Can I...can I, touch it?" She asked.

"As long as you'll let me touch you," Bobby countered, his eyes obviously fixated on Becky's breasts, though why he found them so alluring, considering the fact she personally didn't think her tits were pretty at all, escaped her. Not when so many other girls had either 'perky' or nicely sized/shaped breasts. Sporting what she knew was a triple D, breasts though full, hung heavy against her chest. Becky would have easily failed the pencil test, in fact...she could have failed a whole box of pencils had anyone attempted to do that.

"Ok," she found herself saying instead, too curious to try and reason out Bobby's logic, or worry about what he might be thinking. She knew what she was thinking, she wanted to hold a cock...Bobby's cock. She wanted to play with it, sense what it felt like when she touched him. Becky reached over, replacing Bobby's hand with her own, gently fondling it, familiarizing herself with his girth, his length, not to mention the unexpected pleasurable feel she got when doing so. Even her pussy seemed to get considerably moist, more so than usual as she continued fondling his cock. But that also might have had something to do with Bobby playing with her boobs too. Especially when he lightly pinched and pulled on her nipples.

Sure...she had touched herself plenty of times, she'd enjoyed the special little thrill that made her nipple's tingle...just not like this. Nor did Bobby's doing it the way he was, make her pussy seem suddenly more wet, more aroused...more tingly than when she did it. Always before, when she masturbated, though to be perfectly honest, she wasn't even sure she was doing that right, or if it could even be called that. She'd get that tingly, almost pleasurable sensation, and then slowly begin to grow numb, which is when she'd usually would stop. Her pussy was WAY tingly at the moment now, and she began to wonder...

"Bobby, I want you to do something else for me," she asked.

"What?" He asked not really paying attention to what she had to say, too engrossed in actually sitting there playing with a woman's boobs. He didn't want to tell her, but Becky's was the first he had actually been allowed to play with and caress as openly as he was. There had been Marjorie, that one time, at a party. But she had gotten drunk and passed out on the couch, falling over into his lap. When she did, her blouse had parted, revealing the fact she was braless, though she had very small tiny tits with very little need to even wear a bra. He hadn't purposely taken advantage of her either, his hand simply trapped when she toppled over onto him, her right breast literally filling his hand. He'd groped it, maybe twice, and then with help from another friend, reluctantly got her sitting upright again. But that was honestly, the closest he'd ever gotten...up until now.

"I want you...to touch my pussy."

"No shit? really?"

"Yeah, really." Before Bobby could think about it further, or perhaps even change his mind, Becky unzipped the skirt she was wearing, spinning it around, and then pulling it down and off. In moment's she had less on that Bobby did. Only her matching black bikini panties, which she then likewise began to remove.

"Oh god! Becky! Please, let me...ok?" Bobby pleaded, already reaching for them, as she lifted her ass off the car seat in order to help him in facilitating that feat. He had soon pulled them down her legs, and then off her ankles, though holding onto them like some sort of pirates treasure. After doing that, he just sat looking at her. Truth be told, it was his first pussy ever too, but what he didn't tell her, was unlike some he had seen in magazine's and video's, hers was the first cunt he had seen that was this hairy. She obviously didn't trim, let alone shave it in anyway. And for a moment, all he could see was this wild, unruly looking thatch of hair between her legs, roughly in the shape of a triangle.

"Well? Are you going to touch it? Or not?" She asked worriedly now, as the look on his face wasn't exactly what she'd expected to see.

"Ah yeah...just ah, spread your legs a bit more. Yes, that's it," he smiled as she did so, taking it even a bit further now, propping her right leg up onto the dash, and her left bent at the knee resting against the back of the bench seat they were sharing. "Oh yeah, now I can see it," he said without realizing what that might have sounded like, though Becky honestly didn't notice. She was far too aroused herself now, showing herself, displaying herself in this way, something she had never done before. In fact...she hadn't really looked closely at her own pussy. Never once had she looked at it in a mirror, or done anything else to get a good look at it beyond simply glancing down at it from above on occasion. Bobby ran the tip of his finger through her wet juicy folds. It felt good, and she liked it, still holding, and now stroking Bobby's hard stiff cock while he did that, adding extra pleasure to that which she was being given.

"Not too far in," she warned as Bobby tried pressing the issue. "I'm still a virgin, and have to stay that way for a while," she explained. "But I like what you're doing on the outside...yeah there, especially right there," she groaned audibly as Bobby's finger just then began twirling on, and about her hard little clitoris. As he did, she marveled at the sensations it brought, she had often enjoyed the feel of her pillow between her legs when she humped against it, rocking against it, but it was never like this! "Fuck! That's good! Keep doing that!" She moaned even louder this time, starting to feel things she had never, ever felt before. "Oh wow!" She exclaimed once again, that's...that's..."

Bobby's sudden outburst both surprised and denied her. What was just then beginning to take on a whole new feel to it, turned into an almost cataclysmic disruption as she looked down, feeling a sudden warmth covering her hand. Bobby's eyes were wide in alarm and embarrassment, his prick oozing what looked like to be a lava flow of some sort of white creamy substance. Becky immediately pulled her hand away, looking at it. "What the hell is this?" She asked honestly curious. "What just happened?"

"What do you mean, what just happened?" Bobby asked, almost immediately reaching into the glove compartment where he just happened to have a wad of napkins he'd recently shoved in there from his last trip to McDonalds. "You made me cum!" He said, still panting, though obviously overwhelmed and caught off guard by it so soon, and so quickly.

"What do you mean...come?" She asked, now feeling a bit self-conscious herself, closing her legs, and already starting to look for her panties, but then giving up, unable to find them.

"You know, cum? Climax? Orgasm? That kind of cum?"

She'd heard the term orgasm, or rather had read about it in one of the clinical books she had stolen from the library, that and another on masturbation. And though they had given her a general idea of things, they hadn't fully explained to her in such a way that she was able to put two and two together...not having actually experienced any of that.

"So that's sperm? She questioned, now curious about it, lifting up her fingers to first smell, and then taste it, much to Bobby's surprise.

"Holy shit!" He exclaimed seeing her do that. "I can't believe you just tasted my spunk!"

"Spunk?"

"Yeah, you know...Jizz, cream, cum...sperm," he added smiling. "Holy shit, what's it taste like anyway?"

"You mean to tell me, you've never tasted it?"

"FUCK NO!" He almost yelled as though that made perfect sense to her. "Guys don't do that...only girls do. Something about genetics lets them taste differently than guys do. So...what does it taste like anyway?"

"If you want to know, taste it yourself," she said holding out her fingers to him, though Bobby declined. "Suite yourself," she finished, licking off her finger, surprised to find that it tasted a bit salty, and sweet at the same time. It was an interesting sensation. "Take me home," she suddenly announced, though they still had well over an hour before her curfew. Bobby had already done himself up however, signaling to her that he was done anyway, leaving her somewhat confused and frustrated, and she sure as hell wasn't going to allow him to touch her, let alone look at her any more tonight anyway. Though perhaps there might be another time, when they could actually try this again.

Becky hurriedly dressed, having gathered up her clothing from the backseat, though still unable to locate her panties. Finally giving up even looking for them, she got back into the car, as Bobby started it up, and began making his way back down the dirt filled road towards the highway.

**

William was surprised to hear the sound of Bobby's car pulling up in front of the house. It wasn't even ten fifteen yet. Hurriedly, he made his way down the dark hallway from his bedroom where he'd been laying, pleasuring himself again. He'd been well on his way towards his second orgasm of the evening when he heard Bobby's car. Curious, he headed towards the darkened living room, peeking around and between the curtains just as Bobby walked around the car, opening the door so that Becky could step out. At least he was being a gentleman, though why they were home this early still concerned him. Perhaps Becky simply wasn't willing to take any chances, getting home well before curfew, or perhaps the movie wasn't simply worth watching any longer. William stood, watching the two of them head towards the door, and though he had purposely turned off the porch light, unbeknownst to his daughter as to why, there was still sufficient light to see the two of them from the lamp post across the street on the corner. Bobby was considerably taller, at least six feet, as Becky then reached up placing her arms around his neck, standing up on tippy-toe, kissing him! He figured that was to be expected, after all...but then suddenly, causing him to actually gasp out loud, glad he couldn't be overheard, he saw Bobby's hands reach down, cupping his daughter's ass, her skirt bunching up just enough as he did that.

Becky wasn't wearing any panties!

Bobby and Becky broke their kiss. She turned, inserting her key in the lock. William now racing down the hallway back towards his bedroom again, silently closing the door, though standing there listening.

He heard the door open, a soft "Goodnight" spoken, and then the door closing again. For several long moments, he heard nothing else, and then finally heard Becky moving softly, quietly down the opposite hallway towards the stairs, and then taking them up towards her bedroom. William waited a moment more before opening his door again, peering out, and then even more quietly, padding down the hall in his bare feet where he stood at the bottom of the stairs listening. He heard the faint shallow click of her door, telling him that Becky had just locked it, he nearly turned away, back around towards his room, when it dawned on him. She'd never been allowed, nor had she...ever locked it before.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers
12