All Comments on 'Becky's First Orgy'

by libidinal

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Poor, poor, baby. Doesn't hubby fuck um's wittoo cuntie enough?

"I thought back to how sexually deprived I had been in my marriage, and how I had more and more frequently come to entertain thoughts and fantasies of wild sex scenes and multiple sexual partners. And now here I was with two cocks at my disposal, and my very hot girlfriend fingering my cunt!..."

Then she eats and sucks and fucks her way to what she thinks is satisfaction. You can easily see how DEPRIVED she was. Her husband probably didn't fuck her in the ass with an eleven-inch—hell, call it a foot—cock. He probably didn't fuck her in the ass at all or piss on her or get his buddy to help him double-penetrate the poor, sorry woman. He probably didn't shit on her face. I'm sure he didn't find strange, disease-ridden men and women to do anything she can imagine to her.

But, Oh, those baseball-bat cocks. Those whores who are stoned out of their minds on meth or crack or cheap wine. That's what a girl craves, NEEDS, DESERVES.!

Now, I wonder what she thought she was doing when she got married? The filthy, lying bitch, the slut, the whore? Dead within a year, and good riddance.

Curioustotry64Curioustotry64over 2 years ago

That was a HOT story!! She really leaned into the evening to live out all those fantasies we long to try but done have the luck or daring to try!

I’m male with a rich fantasy life and years ago I had the good fortune to go to a bisexual orgy! It was a tremendous evening of sucking cock, licking and fucking. The was a lovely woman who was a squirter too. Unlike your character I didn’t totally let go and try somethings. Condoms were in full use but I didn’t try having a nice dick fuck me while I was sucking a cock or licking a pussy! There was a 19” inch cock that was thicker than a Red Bull can that I spent quality time sucking, but didn’t have the daring to try and mount and slide deep into me. Wish I had. Kudos to your character for playing out the dream! The comment above is from a bitter ass hole who should be ignored.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous