Becky's First Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready, Becky? Are you ready to take this up your hot, young funky ass?" Vicki hissed.

"Ready as I'll ever be!"

And then I felt it, the huge knob pushing past my relaxed anal gate and entering the warm, humid depths within. I took deep breaths, clenching my teeth as Bob pushed it inside me with excruciatingly slowness. At one point I thought it was just going to be a little too much.

"Stop a moment, will you?" I begged.

Bob stopped moving, as everyone went silent and I concentrated on relaxing. As an athlete I was good at relaxing different parts of my body which I knew would be subject to intense strain. Usually it had been my shoulders, or my knees or thighs. Now it was my asshole!

"Okay, keep going," I said, giving Bob permission to proceed. And proceed he did, eventually burying the full length of that huge tool up my rectum until I could feel his balls slapping against my cheeks.

Now Vicki came around to look me in the face again.

"Ten thick inches, and you're taking every last one inside you, Becky!" she said in delighted wonderment.

"I know, I know," I said, as I focused on that remarkable sensation of fullness. And I felt strangely proud too, proud that I could take it like this.

Vicki could sense that expression of pride.

"I knew you could do it!" she said, kissing me on the lips, "doesn't he feel just great?"

"Great doesn't even begin to describe it," I said honestly as I savored the remarkable sensations. When a man equipped like that is behind you, and you're down on your elbows and knees, utterly vulnerable and exposed, there's a delicious sense of helplessness as he fills your bottom with his manhood, as he so delightfully violates you!

"Come over here," Vicki now said to Tony, who was sitting a few feet away, beating his meat furiously.

She reached for the tube of lubricant, squeezed some out onto her fingertips and quickly slapped it between her own cheeks. Then Vicki pushed Tony's hand away and squatted over him, facing me, and with her back to him, as she reached down to work his cock into her own ass! I watched without blinking of course, as Vicki fell back, supporting herself on her arms, flexing and spreading her legs.

No more than a foot from my face was the sight of Vicki's asshole wrapped tightly around Tony's cock, the wet slit of her pussy right above it, her clit clearly visible at the juncture of her labia. We had known each other for years, and we had just sucked and fucked two guys together, but I had never really seen Vicki's pussy before.

I stared at the stunningly erotic panorama before my eyes as I relished the ferocious sodomizing of my bottom, courtesy of Bob's massive rectum reamer.

I turned back to Bob, I wanted to look at him while he violated me anally like this.

"God! You're really filling me up, guy!" I told him.

"And you're loving, aren't you?" he growled smugly, burying it inside me to the hilt.

"Give it to her, baby, fuck that ass!" Vicki urged her boyfriend, then looked at me. "And you know, Becky, you could help out with that tongue of yours,"

Vicki dragged herself and Tony a few inches closer to my face.

"That's exactly what I was planning to do," I told her, and I meant it.

I started off by licking Tony's balls, then dragged my tongue slowly up the shaft until it met the margin where his cock was saying hello to Vicki's anus. Now I moved further up, until my tongue was luxuriating in the warm, sweet folds of Vicki's vulva.

"Oh shit, yes!" she said, pressing my face against her so hard I had to have her release me so I could breathe.

I licked her pussy while Tony fucked her ass until I could hear her beginning to moan and groan. And as those signals of pleasure hit an almost musical climax, I knew that Vicki had, once again, reached a climax of her own.

Now Tony really began to slam it up into her ass, as he began to grunt and groan. When, suddenly, he stopped moving, the full length of his cock buried inside Vicki, I knew he had unloaded in her warm, welcoming depths.

"Well, well, what have we here?"

I was startled by this new voice. And I immediately recognized whose it was, it was Ruth's, one of Vicki's good friends, and one of mine. Vicki had told me she'd probably be coming, and bringing with her a new boyfriend, Carlos, a gorgeous Cuban stud.

I turned back to see Ruth standing there, naked of course, watching us all, holding hands with Carlos.

"We were just partying with a couple of fun people over on the terrace and decided to wander back here to see what was happening. Obviously a lot has been happening!" Ruth smirked as she eyeballed the sights.

There I was getting ass-fucked by Bob. If Ruth and Carlos had a arrived a minute earlier they would have also seen Vicki riding Tony's rigid penis with her ass too.

Now Ruth pulled her hand away from Carlos's, and grabbed hold of his cock instead.

Vicki suddenly smiled brightly, like she had just discovered the solution to a riddle, then winked at Ruth.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Vicki?" Ruth said.

"I'm thinking sandwich!" Vicki crowed.

"Yeah!" Ruth cheered. "Becky's going to have a sandwich!"

"What's a sandwich?" I asked, feeling a little stupid.

Vicki and Ruth laughed lustily.

"Oh, you're about to find out," Ruth said, "Carlos? get down here, down on the bed."

Carlos laid down on his back right next to me, positioning himself so his cock was right by my face, another big beautiful, cock, darker than the others.

"Wolf it down, wolf it down!" Ruth cheered as I craned my neck to wrap my lips around the Cuban's stiff, beautiful penis.

I really felt like I was center stage now, having Bob fucking me up the ass while I gave Carlos head, with two excited girls and a wasted guy watching me.

"Okay, okay!" Vicki said, eagerly. "Now Bob, pull it out of her a moment, will you?"

Bob slowly withdrew his cock from my ass as Vicki and Ruth walked back there to watch his withdrawal.

"Oh man!" Ruth barked. "You really did it, didn't you Becky? I haven't had the guts to let Bob fuck me up the ass... yet!"

I realized now that while I was married to my uptight husband I wasn't privy to all this. Vicki and Ruth seemed like they had been enjoying scenes like this together for quite awhile.

"Okay Becky, why don't you get on top of Carlos now," Vicki told me. And as I straddled him and reached down to work his cock into my pussy I suddenly knew exactly what a sandwich was! The recognition sent a shiver running up and down my spine.

"Bob? We need you back here now," Ruth said as Bob joined Ruth and Vicki behind me. I looked down at Carlos, into his big, sexy brown eyes, and I luxuriated in the feel of his wonderfully stiff cock inside me, the third cock I had enjoyed tonight. He was hardly moving at all yet, fucking me very, very slowly.

Then I felt someone spreading open my cheeks. And what I felt next was the most thrilling sensation I had thus far ever felt in my entire life! With Carlos's cock lodged deep in my pussy, Bob again began to work his cock up my ass! When I watched adult tapes this was always my very favorite thing, and it made me wonder whether I would ever experience such a wild dual pleasure myself. And now here I was, about to experience just that.

"Oh my God!" I shrieked as Bob slid it up my rectum. I had never felt like this in my life, so obscenely full, full of cock! And I imagined what it felt like for the guys, with only the thin sheath of muscle separating my rectum from my vagina now separating the guys' thick, stiff shafts from each other.

"Oh wow!" I heard Ruth gasp as I imagined her staring at the intensely erotic sight of this dual penetration of my body.

"That is so amazing!" Vicki added.

Even Tony, who was spent, got up to have a look.

Now both Vicki and Ruth got up by the headboard, right in front of me, and spread their legs wide, each reaching across and digging in to fondle the other's pussy.

And while Bob and Carlos slammed it into my two holes in tandem like this, I watched as Ruth and Vicki stroked each other to two roaring climaxes.

Then I felt Bob suddenly stop thrusting it into my ass, and heard him grunt. I actually felt the throbbing of his cock in my rectum as he spilled his load deep into my bottom.

That was all I needed as, finally, I let myself go before Bob went soft on me, an overwhelming orgasm tearing through every fiber of my body.

"Look at Becky," Ruth said.

"Oh shit! Look at her get off!" Vicki marveled.

I screamed and hollered and shook as the sweat just poured, my whole body quivering like a helpless rag doll as the waves of pleasure swept over me.

Finally... it was over.

But Carlos was still nice and hard, and he was still fucking me. I didn't think I could take any more now. And so after Bob finally got soft and pulled it out of my ass, I lifted myself off of Carlos.

Then I got down and took his cock in my mouth.

"Oh yeah!" Ruth urged. "Carlos has been fucking babes all evening, but he hasn't gotten off yet even once. It's about time. So do it, Becky, do it to him, suck him off!"

I did it alright, sucking his knob while massaging his shaft with a sexy corkscrewing motion. When I felt him beginning to throb I pulled my mouth away and let him splatter his load all over my face. I felt so lewd and obscene now and I wanted everyone to watch him cream me like this.

A few moments later Vicki grabbed a tissue and wiped the cum off my face.

"Having fun, Becky?" she asked me.

"A lot of fun," I said. "This is one hell of a party you're hosting tonight, Vicki."

"Rest up a little, and then check out the rest. Remember, we have ten rooms in this house and there's probably something going on in each and every one of them."

 

The six of us -- Vicki and Bob and Tony and Carlos and Ruth and me -- took it easy for a while, drinking a little more wine and getting the juices flowing again. Ruth said she and Carlos had to be leaving. Washing up together in the bathroom, Ruth confided that as virile as Carlos was while still hard and horny, like a lot of guys, he was the sort who lost all interest in sex right after he climaxed.

After they left I turned to Vicki and the two guys.

"I think I'll go wander," I told them, feeling charged up again and eager to check out what else was going on at the party.

Sure, go have fun," Vicki said. "And don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"I don't think that would really be possible," I said as we both laughed.

 

The second I left their bedroom I ran smack dab into the middle of it. A guy had a woman pinned against a wall in the hallway just outside the bedroom I had been in, and he was fucking the daylights out of her as she clung to him, her eyes closed, her body writhing as he slammed into her.

"Want some too, honey?" he asked when he saw me approaching.

"No, thanks, I've just had some," I told him. There was something a little creepy about the guy and I didn't fancy having him fuck me, or even touch me.

Then I looked into an open room where this big blonde was stretched out on a bed, surrounded by men. One was between her legs, feasting on her pussy. Two others were each sucking one of her breasts. And three more were kneeling by her head, competing to feed her their cocks as she went back and forth between them.

I watched them for a few moments and moved on.

As I walked down the hall I saw a very foxy, sleek babe approaching a door, a real downtown type. She was tattooed and had a pierced nostril and pierced eyebrow. There was something appealingly punkish about her. My husband had nothing but contempt for that kind of San Francisco babe; he thought they were all dykes. But she turned me on.

"Someone said there's a wild scene going on in here, want to check it out with me?" she said to me.

"Sure," I said, following her in as she opened the door.

It sure was a wild scene!

On the bed a woman and a guy were down on elbows and knees, their hands handcuffed behind them, gags in their mouths. The woman looked like she was about thirty and very thin, almost scrawny, and the guy was much younger. He was nice slender and smooth, very boylike in appearance.

Standing, were three women all wearing strap-on dildos! Two more babes were kneeling behind the woman and the guy, fucking them both.

"Hi!" this tall haughty, brunette wearing leather garter belt and a studded collar, said as she saw me and the punk chick enter the room. "Come and join us. These two slaves want to be fucked by as many mean, cruel bitches as want to fuck them."

I was amazed, especially as I moved close and saw how the slim young blonde who was kneeling behind the guy, and holding on to his hips, was really fucking the shit out of his ass.

The punk and me watched the women, all of whom wore garter belts and lots of leather and latex, take turns fucking the submissive duo handcuffed down on the bed. My jaw hung slack as I took in this kinky scene.

"Pretty freaky, huh?" the tattooed punk said to me.

Then the brunette turned to us.

"You two want to borrow a couple of dildos and take a turn? she asked.

I looked at the punk chick and she looked at me.

"Sure," I said.

"Right on!" the punk chick enthused.

Two of the women unstrapped their dildos and handed us theirs.

I had never used one of these and it showed, as I fumbled to get it on.

"Here let me help," a petite freckled blonde said. Her hair was in two pigtails and looked like a Swiss Heidi or something, except for the fact that both her nipples were pierced and she was wearing latex boots and a leather corset.

She helped me on with the straps and secured the dildo in place. Then the others pulled back to let me and the punk have our turn.

"Which one do you want to do?" the punk asked me.

I looked back and forth from the woman to the guy, and the way I was gazing at the young dude's smooth, boyish buns must have given away my preference.

"You ever fuck a guy like this?" the punk asked me.

"No, never," I admitted.

"Well I have, plenty of times," the punk said. "So why don't you have a go at him, and I'll do the skinny bitch."

"Hey, before you fuck them, make sure you beat their sorry asses," one of the women suggested.

Heidi pulled two leather paddles from somewhere, and handed one to me, and one to the punk.

"This is for you, bitch!" the punk shouted, as she began to furiously paddle the strapped-down woman, quickly reddening her puny buttocks. Then she looked over at me. "You're new to this kind of scene, huh?"

"Yeah, but I'm a quick learn," I said as I now began to paddle the boyish buns before me. I was on fire tonight. After that wild scene culminating with my `sandwich,' I felt like the sky was the limit for me. I was all charged up, ready and eager to try all sorts of hot and nasty games!

The guy's smooth butt was very pale so it quickly turned red as I brought the paddle down on the taut skin of his buttocks.

"Yeah, beat that ass! Beat the shit out that male ass!" the pigtailed blonde with the Heidi looks urged.

Now I watched the punk kneel behind the woman, right next to me and, in one swift move, bury that strap-on rubber cock of hers up the woman's cunt.

I looked down at the guy's cheeks as the tall brunette stepped over to spread those cheeks open for me, revealing an asshole that looked like it had already been ravaged by some vigorous screwing. I knew that some women like to strap on dildos and fuck guys in the ass, and I had fantasized about doing just that, among my many other fantasies. And now here I was about to get my opportunity.

"Fuck him! Fuck his kinky faggot butt!" Heidi cried out.

I stepped up and worked the dildo into his crack and, when it was positioned, I just pushed forward, driving that rubber cock between his buttocks and deep into the recesses of his ass.

As she held him open I marveled at the stretched ring of his asshole as it gripped my `cock.' I really did feel like I had a cock now, just like that guy down on his elbows and knees may have felt he had a cunt.

Now Heidi knelt in front of the guy's face, and roughly lifted his head to her.

"Here, suck on this, wimp!" she said, fucking his mouth with her dildo.

She and I shared a sizzling, lascivious look as we fed the poor, helpless boy our two cocks on either end of his strapped down, gagged body.

"Want to switch?" the punk girl asked.

"Sure," I said, though I was still keen to fuck the guy.

Now I knelt behind the woman, a skinny little slut with mousy hair and hardly any hips. I wasn't quite sure what to do with that rubber cock of mine which had just been up the guy's ass.

"Fuck her ass with it," pigtail said. "She loves it up there. Only make sure you do it real rough!"

So now I worked my rubber cock up her bottom while the punk buried her big rubber cock between the guy's boyish buns.

"What sluts!" a woman jeered as all of them watched me and the punk fuck these two.

The brunette now walked up to the woman and fed her her rubber dick while I boned her from the other end.

Finally the punk girl and I pulled out, handed over our dildos, and let two other women who had come into the room take our places. Obviously the word had gotten around about the very special scene unfolding in this bedroom.

 

I walked out onto the terrace to the hot tub. There were three guys sitting on the rim and two girls inside the hot tub, kneeling and sucking their cocks. One of the girls was focusing on one cock and the other was going back and forth between the other two.

When she noticed me, she beckoned me over.

"Hungry?" she asked.

"Sure, I'll have something to eat," I said.

I didn't feel like getting into the hot tub and getting wet and so I squatted down on the tile floor next to one of the guys, leaned down to him, and wrapped my lips around his nice stiff cock. I wanted to taste some more cum. My ex-husband had these pathetic little cums; he hardly ejaculated at all when he climaxed. I could feel what a gusher Bob had let go when he unloaded deep in my ass earlier. And Carlos, too, emptied a copious ejaculate into my mouth. Now I hoped this stud had a nice big dose for me too. Of course at a party like this guys are apt to cum repeatedly and with each climax they're going have less spunk to offer. So I hoping that this just might be the guy's first load.

To give the guy a little added stimulation I tried one of my favorite old tricks. I reached behind his balls and slid a finger I wet in my mouth up his asshole. When I felt his anus throb around that finger I knew he was on the brink, and seconds later his hard, throbbing prick send a big load shooting into my mouth. I've always loved the feeling of a man ejaculating into my mouth, his semen spraying against the back of my throat. I know some girls gag when that happens, but I'm not one of them.

This guy sure did not disappoint as he really unloaded. He must've been saving it up for a while because he gave me a really, really healthy dose!

I gulped it down and stood up, bidding adieu to this trio.

I was thirsty for something cold so I headed to the kitchen. I had expected that room to be free of horny behavior, a respite for those who needed to snack on something other than cock or pussy. But when I walked in there my eyes gazed on another wild and freaky scene.

Two guys and three girls were doing all sorts of nasty stuff with food and bodies. Just as I walked in, one of the girls was squeezing whipped cream all over a nice, stiff cock and then her girlfriend bent down to lick and the cream off his whipped cream-covered penis.