Becky's First Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,726 Followers

Then the girl holding the can of whipped cream squeezed some over her nipples and offered those nipples to the guy whose cock was being sucked.

Over on a counter, a girl was sitting with her legs spread wide while a guy was peeling a banana. Then he slowly slid the banana up her cunt and dropped down to press his face between her open legs. She slowly pushed the banana into his mouth with her cunt muscles, as he ate it all up.

"Like the show?" the girl holding the can of whipped cream said as she noticed me.

"Looks very appetizing," I said as they all laughed.

"Here, want some too," the girl said, squeezing more whipped cream all over the guy's cock.

"Sure," I said. "After all, I did come into the kitchen because I was feeling hungry."

"Hungry for cock, I hope," the girl said.

"Oh, I've had plenty of that already tonight," I said. "Though this'll be my first dessert cock."

I lowered my face and slowly licked the sweet whipped cream off the rigid surface of his hot penis as the two girls watched while I lapped it all up.

Now the other girl lifted herself up to the counter right next to the guy and spread her legs, while her companion reached in with the can of whipped cream and squeezed some all over her pussy.

"Care to have some more?" the counter top said. I stared at that nasty sight, the pink pussy and thick blonde pubic bush all covered with whipped cream.

"I said I was hungry, didn't I?" I repeated as I moved from the guy to the girl, digging in to lick all the whipped cream off her vulva. Done, I was about to move away when she held my head in place.

"Keep eating," she panted and I kept eating, eating until her body finally convulsed. Her two whipped-cream buddies and the other couple all clapped when they heard her climax.

The girl I had just licked to an orgasm sure was frisky because, instead of taking a break now, she went through the kitchen cupboard furiously, looking for something. Finally she found it, a little plastic `honey bear' all filled with honey.

"Turn around you two, and bend over," she said to the couple that was with her, as they followed her instructions. "Okay, reach back and hold yourselves open."

Now I was staring at two more exposed and vulnerable butts, an increasingly common sight tonight, it seemed.

She squeezed some honey into each of their cracks and all over their assholes. They looked deliciously obscene with a dollop of golden honey covering their sphincters.

"I've always had a thing for honey," the girl said as she got behind her girlfriend.

"Me too," I happily affirmed, sinking to my knees behind the guy. And then we both dug in, slowly lapping the honey off their two assholes. The other couple noticed and came over to watch.

"Now this is freaky!" the woman observed.

Out of the corner of her eye I could see her grabbing hold of the honey bear and telling her man to bend over and spread them too. Then she dropped back behind him and buried her face in his crack to have a little honey feast herself.

"Switch?" the girl next to me asked, and a second later I was licking honey off a female asshole, rather than a male.

We did the rounds, the three of us on our knees, while the other three got to have three different tongues greedily lapping sweet nectar from between their cracks. At one point, one of the girls even got behind me, squeezed some sticky honey into my crack and, a moment later was licking it right off of my asshole, her warm, wet tongue feeling delightful as it probed my sweet, sensitive rear!

This kitchen interlude was a wonderful diversion, but now I thought I'd move on. I walked past a room full of writhing bodies. Looking in, I saw that Vicki was in there. She obviously wasn't wasting her time while I was off fucking couples with dildos, sucking cocks and playing food games.

"Hey Becky!" Vicki said cheerily, noticing me. "Come and join us."

This was their den, which was covered with futons and air mattresses for the occasion. I won't dwell on this series of encounters in detail, but I did keep a count. I sucked four cocks, or maybe five, but certainly two to completion. It's easy to lose count when they're being pushed in your face constantly, but it's harder to forget an ejaculation. And three guys fucked me, one in the cunt and ass both, the other two just in my cunt. And I don't know how many pussies I licked, because it seemed that some slut was always shoving hers in my face!

Finally I departed that room, obviously the nerve center of Vicki and Bob's little orgy. By this time, with all those bodies, and all those cocks and pussies and stuff, I thought it was time to take a nice, cleansing shower. I had noticed when passing by the bathrooms which had showers in them, that they were almost always occupied. But I had been here many times and knew this house really well, and was aware there was a small bathroom with a shower, hidden away in built-on guest wing.

I headed over to that wing and, as I expected there was no one in the shower. But a moment after I got there, another girl showed up.

"I guess you and I had the same idea," she said. "You go first. After all, you got here first."

First, true, but just two seconds before her. The girl was a very pretty, slim, freckled strawberry blonde.

"Come on, we can take a shower together," I suggested. "It's a big, spacious one. They just had it added on."

"Really? You don't mind?" the girl said.

"No, it's just that I need to get in there and get cleaned off, I've really been going at it," I said, almost bragging. Hearing that brought a sparkle to her eyes.

"Oh? Like what have you been doing?" she asked. "Getting freaky?"

"Some would call it that," I confessed.

"I bet!" she laughed.

I could tell she wanted to hear all the nasty details.

"I've had three cocks in my ass and probably about ten different ones in my pussy and mouth tonight," I said.

"Is that all!?" she giggled.

Now I knew exactly what she wanted to hear.

"No, there's also all those pussies I've been gobbling up."

Something came over her now. She was panting, her chest heaving in excitement.

"Shall we both go in, then?" I asked again.

"Yes, but-- uh--" she stammered. "Do you think that first-- first-- I could-- lick you all over!

"But I'm all sweaty and funky and stuff!" I said, though I already knew that's just what she found so appealing about me now. As an athlete who's spent countless hours in gyms and locker rooms, I was well aware that some girls specifically are turned on not by a girl who is squeaky clean, but by one who has just exercised vigorously and is all sticky with sweat, and funky from vigorous, muscular effort.

"Sure," I told her. "Eat me up."

First she leaned over and kissed me right on the lips. Quickly, our lips parted and our tongues met. She was eager, no doubt, to see if she could detect some lingering residue of all those pussies my lips and tongue had pleasured this evening.

Then she lifted my arms and dragged her tongue up and down my sticky underarms. With all that vigorous sex I knew that little pools of sweat had formed there.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Nancy," she said a little shyly, her voice almost cracking.

"Well Nancy, why don't you spread a couple of those towels down on the tile floor and I'll lay down there," I said, pointing to a stack of big, fluffy bath towels.

She excitedly laid them down on the floor and I stretched out on the towels.

"Lick me, lick me all over," I said, spreading my legs and offering myself to her. Instantly she was all over me with her tongue, lapping away haphazardly at my smooth, sweaty skin.

She really knew how to use that tongue of hers and my nipples instantly stiffened as she ran her tongue over my salty breasts. Then she dragged her tongue over my stomach and down to the damp clump of my pubic hair which I could feel was now as moist as a sponge.

I knew she just couldn't wait to dig her tongue into my pussy, but I wanted her to save that for last.

So I pushed her face away and turned over on my belly.

"If you like it all hot and sweaty and nasty, I've got something for you, Nancy," I said, as I reached back to spread my buttocks open.

"Oh wow!" she said as peered between them. "You should see yourself, you really look like you got a real workout back here... a real serious workout."

"I sure did," I said, thinking back to the three cocks that had buried themselves back in my butt tonight, and especially to Bob's thick, rectum-reaming hardwood log!

She licked my buttocks, then snaked her tongue into my crack. I could feel how moist and sticky I was between my buns as she pushed her face in there.

"Gee, you taste sweet back here, sweet and salty both."

So I told her all about the honey games in the kitchen, the explanation for that lingering sweetness she detected. I guess whoever squeezed that honey between my cheeks didn't quite manage to lick it all of. There was still a trace left for Nancy!

My anal opening, I knew, was dilated from all that hard fucking, and now Nancy took advantage of that by working her tongue as far into my anal canal as she could. She had her tongue wedged up where, just a little earlier, three different cocks had probed! It made my clit tingle just thinking about that.

Finally I turned around, and spread my legs.

"Here... here's the main course," I said to Nancy, who seemed overcome by an intensely greedy hunger for my unwashed and much used body. "Dig in and enjoy."

She devoured my thoroughly fucked and sweat-soaked pussy like it was a rare delicacy, her hunger for it seemingly insatiable. Tongues had licked it all night, cocks had plunged into it, depositing their loads of semen. And now here was Nancy happily lapping it all up!

The sheer depravity of all this was thrilling me no end and, probably, for the sixth or seventh time that night my body shook in an uncontrollable spasm of extended pleasure. I've always been multi-orgasmic; I guess I was just meant for orgies!

Then I had Nancy stretch out on her back and spread her legs and, naturally, returned the favor.

"Say, while I lick you, why don't you tell me about all guys that fucked you tonight," I told her.

"Nobody fucked me," she said. "I've got a heavy period today, so all I did was eat."

Well, I had one more thing for Nancy to eat then!

"Then tell me about what you ate," I told her.

While I gave her some slow, sensual oral pleasure she actually described the pussies and cocks she had devoured in detail, as though she were a student of anatomy, or something.

After she finally climaxed, she suggested we now shower together.

"Okay, but first I need to piss," I told her.

Hearing that, her eyes suddenly blazed with new arousal.

"I was about to plant my pretty little rump on the toilet and urinate when Nancy took hold of my arm, stopping me.

"No, if you need to piss, piss on me. Please! Piss on me, please!"

There was such a look of longing in her eyes. I couldn't resist.

"Okay, Nancy, I'll piss on you. Let's step into the shower."

In the shower she immediately dropped her knees down to the white floor as I planted my feet wide apart and reached between my legs to hold my labia open. I once had a boyfriend who had this fetish; he craved having me piss on him. So I knew the score.

"You ready, Nancy?" I said, looking down, teasing her.

"Yes, yes!" she groaned, nearly breathless with excitement.

"Yes, what?

"Yes, piss on me! Piss on me!"

And with that, I let go. I was full too. It had been many hours since I had relieved myself and much liquid had been consumed since then.

Suddenly the urine cascaded from my pussy, showering Nancy. It splashed over her face, her hair, her breasts, a little yellow puddle forming by her feet. She looked quite adorable, down on her knees like this, savoring my golden shower.

And then she opened her mouth, opened it wide as I pissed between her lips now, she drinking some, letting the rest spill out of the corner of her lips, yellow rivulets spilling down over her breasts.

"You like my piss, Nancy," I hissed, strangely empowered by this act.

"Yes, yes. Yes, I do! I love it!"

And so I pissed and pissed until my flow turned to a trickle, Nancy savoring the last drops, licking them off my pussy.

"Now we can take a proper shower," I said as she stood, her body dripping urine. I turned on the shower and we proceeded to soap and shampoo each other, paying special attention to the heavily used terrain between our legs!

Then we dried ourselves off and, looking up at a clock, I saw it was late and realized it was probably time to go. I certainly couldn't say I hadn't had enough tonight, and I didn't want to get completely satiated. I still had to drive over the bridge, to San Francisco. So I said goodbye to Nancy and headed back to Vicki's master bedroom to gather my clothes.

There was a couple in there, fucking on the floor, and they were actually doing it right on my jeans. So I apologized and asked if they could slide over a few inches so I could pull my jeans from under the woman.

"That's okay," the woman said. "I've got to stop anyway, I'm getting real sore down there. I'm sorry, dude."

She pushed him off of her.

"I'd suck you off, but I'm too dizzy from all that wine," she said, her eyes rolling in their sockets, as she stumbled uneasily out of the room and down the hallway.

The guy just stood there in shock, his big hardon sticking straight up.

"Don't worry," I said, grabbing hold of him. "I'll finish you off."

I lowered my lips to his cock and sucked him to completion. Then I put on my clothes, said goodbye to my hosts, and got into my car to drive back to San Francisco. My pussy was tender, my asshole was sore, even my jaw was a little achy from all that cocksucking. But, still, I was one happy and very satisfied slut!

libidinal
libidinal
2,726 Followers