All Comments on 'Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 05'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What. The. Fuck?

Actions speak louder than words. I can say I love a woman a thousand times and that I would never hurt her but if I punch her even once, my action tells the truth.

His wife can say she loves him all she wants byr her actions tell the truth.

She gets off on forcing him to have gay sex. She enjoys humiliating and demeaning her husband. She prefers to fuck Andre and Sufi was him the best part of herself so no matter how much she says she loves him, her actions tell the truth.

Now, I don’t fucking care if she ties up her husband and rapes him to within an inch of life and then drowns him in a vat of hydrochloride acid. But don’t fucking lie to us about how much she loves him when the only thing that gets her off is hurting him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the way you explore Marnie's and Richard's feelings through this process, including their continuing commitment to each other. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't think I have seen a bigger worst of internet space in LW lately than this horrendously bad, unrealistic pile of horse shit.

But please continue, because you are doing your utmost best in proving how good some writers are at fooling themselves into thinking their typed idiocy is anything other than that.

You may actually be more worthless than what you write.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Its so sweet when a mentally ill writer shows the depth of how much a spouse cares little for the other spouse.

its even sweeter when its played up as though the wife really does care/love her husband, though as hard as the deranged closeted man writing this tries, literally no one truly believes she loves her husband, and hopefully the next part the husband either jumps in front of a moving car or realizes he should find a spouse that wants him. Guessing you havent the rational mind or balls needed to achieve that. So instead this self denying writer will make the husband a gay sex slave, who will mostly gve up having pussy again.....much like this writer is hoping for in his own life.

Epic fail junior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A FETISH story. The cage is a toy. Best scenario is go to the police, have them remove it and arrest the wife. While she sits in jail, divorce her. This story is going nowhere. Please stop.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 2 years ago
Back up to 4☆s

This would be such a better story without so much gay male sex. I understand that there will be creampie cleanups in a cuck story (I couldn't do it but I understand) and guiding the bull cock into her, maybe even cleaning the bull cock (🤮 gross), but that's enough.

For the most part, I definitely agree with equals87 (I think I got the name right), repeatedly forcing him into gay sex is not loving him. Just like she needs a male Dom, Richard needs a female Dom.

Other than that, this is still a good story. I loved how the ladies were priming themselves to make Andre seem like a super-powered cock, while he talked down to the cucks. That is primo cuckold writing there. Also the fact that Richard can't fuck Vickie until after Andre does, and then Richard eats creampie. Once again, primo cuckold writing.

Well I've given my opinion, take it or leave it.

Overall you're still my favorite erotic writer.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Well , it is what it is.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ignore the nay-sayers. Good VERY submissive cuck story; if you don't like it, don't read it.

FortyninemikeFortyninemikeover 1 year ago

I know I’m coming in late and don’t know what’s going to happen but I hate the idea of Andre becoming Richards dom. Loving the series so far since I have unrealized cuck fantasies and wonder where I’d go if in Richards position. Agree that this is more fetish than LW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous