Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir."

Herbert sucked Andre's cock until he was hard.

"Please fuck my wife," Herbert said. "I'm begging you to give her the pleasure I can't, to fulfill her as a woman."

"For asking so nice, I think I'll grant your request," Andre said.

He picked up Serena and lowered her over his cock while he was standing. I thought it was pretty impressive. He started bouncing her up and down his shaft.

"You can make this a little better for me, Cuck" Andre said. "I want you to lick and suck my balls while I fuck your wife."

"Yes, sir."

So while Andre bounced Serena on his cock, Herbert licked and sucked Andre's balls until he gushed a fresh hot load of cum into her cunt. As he lost his erection, he lowered Serena to the floor, then had Herbert clean his cock off before he cleaned up his Mistress. That was how I learned I had another sister slave.

Andre walked up to William. "Mr. Thornhill, I'd like to thank you for trusting me with your money, you training me to be a good Dominant so I don't harm my new slaves. I'd like you to take Marnie back to your house for the night."

William looked at me. "Please, sir. I'd like you to have her," I said. "I know she'd enjoy fucking you. I hope you can use all three of her slave holes, Master, before you send her back in the morning."

William looked to his own two slaves. "Please, Master," Evelyn said. "It has been some time since you fucked another slave. I think you should. It's a generous gift."

"Perhaps I should give you one of mine then, Andre."

"Mr. Thornhill, I really appreciate the offer, but I don't know if you're quite ready to trust me with a slave like you did ten million dollars. Ten million dollars is a drop in the bucket for you, but these ladies are really valuable. Plus, I've got four other women here wanting to be fucked. Herbert's locked in a cage and can't help. I think Richard and I will have more than enough pussy to keep us busy tonight without adding another one. I fucked all four of them before and they had a good time, and I expect they want more after the little show tonight."

Bill laughed. "You never cease to amaze me, Andre. You've surprised me a half dozen times tonight already. I thank you. Marnie, you'd better slip on a coat, but nothing else. It's a short walk, but it is November."

"Yes, Master Thornhill." Marnie grabbed a trench coat out of the closet and kissed Andre and me before she left.

"Thank you, Master, Richard. I'll see you in the morning."

As soon as they walked out the door, Andre said, "Who wants more champagne and a good fucking?"

All four women raised their hand. "Looks like you're going to be a busy man tonight, Cuck, keeping our dicks hard to fuck all these fine ladies. Start with Richard. Since I already fucked your wife, he can fuck her next. He doesn't get to fuck any of the rest until I've fucked them first. Too bad he can't fuck his sister, but if you're good, Cuck, I'll let you lick my cum out of her cunt."

"Thank you, sir."

Things got crazy from there.

******

I was in bed with Serena and Vickie. It was after three in the morning and I'd run out of juice an hour ago. The two women were still lazily licking one another, the contrast of the blonde coed and dark new slave trying to put lead in my pencil when I had no more to give. I thought of Marnie with William and wondered if she was enjoying her night.

The two women finally pulled apart, reluctantly it seemed, despite the lateness of the hour. Both were panting from their last orgasms.

"Can you explain what happened tonight?" I asked Serena. "How I now have another sister slave?"

"Given what happened when we came here after the charity event, and how much I loved it, I've hired Andre a couple more times to fuck me while Herbert watched him pleasure me. He's a true cuckold, one who gets as much pleasure watching other men fuck me as fucking me himself, not like you, who tolerates it as an act of submission to your wife. I'd done some reading on the subject of Dominance and submission, and cuckolding. I also realized that some of my wandering eye might have been due to Herbert's own lack of aggression. Experiencing what I did with Andre, I knew I was onto something. Herbert wasn't quite doing it for me, which is why we began engaging in spouse swapping. When Marnie told me what you were doing tonight, I had to do the same.

"I discussed what I wanted to do with Andre and how Herbert loved being a cuckold. He told me about the training he'd undergone to become a good Dominant, and I asked him if he'd accept me. We planned how it would unfold and tonight happened. I don't think I've ever orgasmed as hard as I did when he stripped me and took me as his, while Herbert watched. I'm content with my choices."

"Are you going to move in?"

"No, Andre won't let us. He said he wouldn't do that to you. It's the companies apartment and your home. We'll probably spend more time with you, and he'll come to our house at times. He told us that he would be using us as part of his work. He said Bill wouldn't let him use you, and after thinking about it, he agreed, but he has no such compunction about using Herbert and me. If he has johns who want multiple partners of either sex, we'll be used for that purpose. He told me to expect to get lots of fucking from strangers. The chain he put on my ankle was not just to instill submission in Herbert. He said I'd be a true hotwife, fucking lots of different people, men and women."

"What do you think about that?"

"I'm sorry Andre is going to California for two weeks. I'm ready to start now."

"How does Herbert feel?"

"If he weren't in a cock cage, his dick would be perpetually erect. Apparently, humiliation is very arousing to him. He loved what happened last night. Couldn't you tell how he ate it up?"

"He did seem excited," Vickie said, "although we didn't see the usual evidence. I thought the whole thing was tremendously exciting. I loved watching everything, even the man fucking. I was so hot. I'm exhausted. Who would ever believe sex could be so much work? I hope you two are going to sleep, or I might crash in another room."

"I'm done," I said. "I'll be useless for another couple hours at least."

"I'm still buzzing," Serena said, "but I am tired. Maybe if I just close my eyes, I'll sleep too. If not, maybe I'll find my husband and put his tongue to work."

Turns out, she fell asleep as easily as Vickie and I did.

******

We were still sleeping when Marnie got back in the morning about 11 AM. She kissed me.

"Where's Master?" She whispered when I woke up.

"In the Master bedroom with Cheryl, Herbert and my sister."

She looked at the two women in bed with me. "Did you have a good time? I see Master let you fuck your girlfriend again." She was referring to Victoria.

"My reward for letting you fuck Master Thornhill. Did you have a good time?"

"A very nice time. He did as you suggested and fucked all three of my slave holes. Evelyn and Regina cleaned up after him. He's got one of the beds we're getting. Master will love it."

The other two started to stir from our conversation, not being quite silent enough. Serena was the first to open her eyes. She pulled Marnie down in the bed and planted a big kiss on her.

"I want to thank both of you for opening my eyes to the world that awaited me if I just let go and let it happen," Serena said. "I can't believe how much more I enjoy the fucking as a sex slave."

"We'd better get up, tidy up the kitchen from the party last night and make breakfast for Master and our guests," I said.

"Fine," Vickie said grumpily. "You can let me sleep until brunch is ready."

"Not a morning person apparently," Serena said.

"Not when I've been fucked half the night." She pulled the pillow over her head.

I peaked in the Master bedroom to see if the others were up. Andre was fucking my sister; Herbert was licking Cheryl. I saw Andre tense and spasm a load into Alexandra. As soon as he stopped pumping, he grabbed Herbert by the scruff of the neck and told him to get cleaning, guests first. He turned around and saw me at the door.

"Your sister is as good a fuck as you are, Richard."

"Any requests for breakfast, Master?" I asked, ignoring the jibe.

"Since Herbert is busy, you could clean off my dick. I think it would be amusing for you to lick your sister's cum off my cock."

"Yes, Master." I entered the bedroom and gave him a good cock cleaning. He allowed me to get him hard again, but not make him orgasm.

"I'm saving this one for Cheryl," grabbing his cock and shaking it at her. "Scrambled eggs for breakfast, but make sure they're not done before twenty minutes are up. She deserves that good of a fucking."

Cheryl smiled at me. "Yes, sir. No sooner than twenty minutes." Thank you, she mouthed, before Andre pulled her closer and bent her body in two, sliding in deep.

"Scrambled eggs, no sooner than twenty minutes," I reported when I reached the kitchen. "I think we should put sausage in the eggs instead of cooking it separate."

They had the kitchen in some semblance of order, dishes put away, empty champagne bottles bagged, counters wiped. I started browning some sausage. We heard Cheryl shout, "Fuck me, Andre. Fuck me with your big black cock."

"Where have I heard that before," I said, to the others laughter.

Alexandra wandered in, dressed after her shower. She hugged me from behind. "I thought it was kind of hot you licking my cum off Andre's dick. Does that make me perverted?"

"I'm sure a case could be made we're all perverted," I replied.

"The ceremony last night was so fucking arousing," Alexa said. "Did you know what was going to happen, that you'd have a new sister slave?"

"No. Serena and Andre cooked that up on their own."

"Are they going to move in with you?"

"Serena says no. Andre won't let them."

"Are you okay with everything that's happened?" Alexa asked.

"I'm getting more used to it every day. I'm still clinging to some of my ego. It might take awhile before I've surrendered all of it."

Alexa ran a hand through my hair, then grabbed some coffee. I started stirring the eggs five minutes before our twenty time limit, adding the browned sausage, chives, sweet onions, a little milk and shredded cheese. I poured it in the frying pan at the twenty minute mark. As the eggs started to firm up, I told Marnie to tell him the eggs were almost done. Before she could leave, Andre came strolling in, still naked, his cock covered in cum.

"Slut," he told Marnie, "this cock isn't going to clean itself."

"Yes, Master." She was on her knees in a heartbeat, cleaning her friend off his dick.

"The other two will be here shortly," Andre said as my wife sucked his cock. "Herbert had quite the clean up job."

It didn't take Marnie long to clean his cock, not when you can swallow the whole thing. Cheryl looked a little unsteady when she walked in a couple minutes later, Herbert behind her, his face coated in sex fluids. He grabbed a napkin to wipe it off, but Serena told him to leave it on his face so he could smell what a good fucking smelled like.

"Let's see now, as I recall, I'm supposed to feed you slave bitches when we eat, but I got three bitches and one lap. I'm new at this game and don't know what I'm supposed to do. I suppose I could put plates on the floor for two of you, but I'm thinking, I'm going to let Serena ride my cock at the breakfast table. Richard, why don't you feed Marnie for me. Let her get you hard and she can ride your cock while you feed her. Marnie, you better be good to my boy, Richard. He sucked my cock so nice last night. You both have my permission to cum. Yo, Cuck, you need to get my dick hard again so I can fuck your wife."

"Yes, sir."

Marnie began sucking on my shaft while Herbert began gobbling down Andre's cock "He must love me fucking his wife, because he sure works hard to get me ready to fuck her, isn't that right, Cuck?"

"Yes, sir."

Despite the amount of sex I'd had last night, Marnie had no problem getting me hard again. It was nice she was doing it in front of all the other women, too. When she had me hard, she lowered her pussy over my prick and I began to feed her. She was moving on me more than enough to keep my interest, holding onto my neck as I fed her. I'd play with a breast and she'd moan and we'd kiss and I'd feed her some more, Neither of us was moving fast enough to orgasm, but more than enough to keep us going.

It took a little longer for Andre to get hard; he'd already cum twice this morning, but not much longer. The guy was a fucking machine. He had Serena mount him, belly to belly.

"Baby, you can cum too," Andre told Serena. "Cuck, as soon as your wife gets my cock all nice and wet in her juicy pussy, I'm going to fuck her ass. I'm sure she'd appreciate it if you licked her asshole to get her ready for it. I'll hold her cheeks apart for you so you can do a good job. Make sure you push your tongue in as deep as it can go, because she'll need it."

We all watched as Andre held Serena's beautiful globes apart so Herbert could lap her crack and pucker. Serena really moaned when Herbert pushed his tongue as deep inside her back door as he could reach, then tongue fucked her until her crinkled star was glistening. When Andre felt she was adequately prepared, he had Serena mount his cock facing the table, right up her Hershey highway. While Herbert licked her clit, giving her orgasm after orgasm, Andre fed her, playing with her breasts, kissing her neck, her shoulders, her lips, between bites.

Our meal over, Marnie started riding me faster while I fingered her clit. She orgasmed, moaning. "Fuck me, Richard," Marnie whimpered. "Fuck me good."

"You people are animals," Vickie said. "I love to come here, and that is a double entendre, by the way. Alexandra, we should leave or we might never get out of here."

"Yeah, I need to leave too. Marnie, thanks for the invite," Cheryl said. "It was a total blast. Andre, I loved that last fucking. I look forward to more in the future. Ladies, you're all turning into some delightful rug munchers. Sayonara."

Just like that, we lost nearly half our group. When I climaxed in Marnie's clutching pussy, Andre told us to clean each other up before starting on the dishes. When Andre climaxed in Serena's buttocks, he had Herbert clean both of them off. I knew Serena hadn't had a cleansing since she arrived. It didn't slow Herbert down in the slightest, both of them were clean as a whistle before he finished.

Andre sent the Hampsteads home, telling them he'd contact them when we got back from LA. He warned Herbert to keep his slave satisfied, but no more than five orgasms daily, though he was welcome to provide other services such as foot massages or back massages if his Mistress needed them.

"You do want me to unlock your cock in a couple weeks, right?" Andre asked.

"Yes, sir. Mistress will be well taken care of."

"I'm going to my place to get some clothes for LA," Andre said. "Maybe buy some luggage. I've never been out of the five boroughs before. First plane ride, too. I'm looking forward to it."

"Temperatures will likely be in the seventies, Master. You might need one sweater or light jacket, but tees, jeans and shorts for most of it, maybe one good suit if we go out to dinner. Oh, William's home has a swimming pool. You might want swim trunks."

"I've never learned to swim either. Damn, this is an exciting trip.

"When are you going to move here, Master?" Marnie asked. "You won't have to run to Brooklyn to get clothes."

"Sometime after we get back. I'll see you about nine or ten tonight. No sex, you two. I allowed you the only fucking you're going to get until I get home."

"You'll need this, sir." I held out my hand.

"What is it?" Andre opened his hand to accept what I held in mine.

"Your key to the apartment, Master. I had it made yesterday. You won't need us to open the door for you."

Andre pulled me into an embrace and kissed me again. I was starting to lose the squeamishness in kissing him back. To think he'd never been out of New York City before, almost thirty years old. Strange.

Marnie and I spent the rest of the day packing, cleaning and exercising. When Master got home, I had another first. Instead of fucking Marnie while we were in a sixty-nine, he fucked me. With Marnie sucking my cock and Andre's big prick in my pucker, massaging my prostate, I climaxed twice before he filled my back door. Marnie washed us both.

******

We had to be at the Thornhill's by seven, with a limousine taking us to the regional airport where Bill kept his jet. I took a couple business suits for any business related activities and Marnie took a couple of summer outfits, but as slaves, we didn't expect to wear much in the way of clothes. Madeline and Consuela were going with us, so we couldn't dress down on the plane ride. Robert also went as driver/bodyguard. Andre had only briefly met Madeline before, but he was making silly faces and playing games with her, practicing a little Spanish, and generally enjoying interacting with her.

William was watching him with fascination. He commented to me, "Does Andre have any children?"

"None I'm aware of, sir. He's had a pretty tough life. You did the background check on him. Absentee father, junkie mother, street hustler since in was in his teens, prostitute since who knows when. He's never been out of New York City before, never flown before, never learned to swim. I asked him why he'd make food for us sometimes and he said, 'I've never really had a home. Spending time with you is the first time I've ever come to a normal home where no one was drunk or high, I wasn't coming over to fuck someone for money, and I could have regular conversations with people. Where as soon as the sex was over they weren't trying to forget they knew me. This is the first time I've ever felt like I had a home.' He never had any of that, no brothers or sisters, decent parents, a place he felt safe."

"Yet he's remarkably well adjusted for someone from that type of environment."

"I know. I wonder about his internal strength to grow up without any of that and still seem to be a decent human being. I mean he's rough around the edges, but a man I now consider to be a friend, as well as trust enough to be my Master."

******

We arrived in Fresno, checking into a hotel first before going to the home of Scott and Julia Rivers. Scott wasn't there at the moment, but plenty of other people were. I noticed the house was warm.

A pregnant woman, appearing to be in the second trimester of her pregnancy opened the door. "Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Thornhill, we've been expecting you. My name is Becky, welcome to our home. We can save the rest of the introductions until you meet the others." She had a collar on.

"I haven't met you before, have I Becky?" Bill asked. "I think I'd recall."

"No sir. I was a pizza delivery girl who got caught up in all the fun that goes on here, getting pregnant from Master Rivers in the process because I wasn't using birth control at the time. He was quite angry, but I'm working for Sister Slaves now. I'm nominally Julia's slave, but you know how those things go. Scott is the overall Master of the house. Why don't you all come on down to the basement and I'll introduce you to everyone else and you can tell us who the other folks are. I need to warn you that everyone is the basement is nude, so you might want to leave Madeline up here.

"I'll stay with her, Mr. Thornhill," Consuela said. Bill nodded.

"Lucas is napping at the moment, but he'll probably need to be fed fairly soon, and Rhonda is at work, but she's on day shift so you should see her today. Scotts buying groceries, but everyone else is here at the moment. Let's go downstairs."

Becky led us down the stairs and there were lots of people down there working on furniture, some of it near completion, some just starting. As Becky had intimated, all of the people down there were naked, one man in a cock cage and all the rest female, one of them almost as pregnant as Becky was.