Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, just one more."

"I promise I'll watch it with you tomorrow," Master said. "Perhaps in the morning when you're not so tired. You're lucky, Madeline. Not everyone has a mother who cares about you."

"Okay." She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and Master lowered her to the floor and Consuela took her off to bed. Ten minutes later, Evelyn followed her up, returning ten minutes later.

William took Regina's hand. "I'll see you all in the morning." He lowered the zipper on Regina's dress. She was naked beneath it. He led her off to his bedroom. Evelyn took Master's hand. We departed the main house and headed to the guest house. As soon as we closed the door, Master told Evelyn to strip, and she was nude in a trice.

"Now, remove my clothing. Take your time. Use lot's of tongue."

"Yes, Master," Evelyn said, beginning to unbutton his shirt, her lips following her fingers in short order.

"You two can take the spare bedroom," Master informed us. "You're allowed to orgasm."

"Yes, sir," we said.

Fifteen minutes later, we heard Evelyn scream in orgasm for the first time.

"I'm so horny," Marnie said. "I can't believe I can't have sex for three days."

"Not quite no sex," I replied. I held up the glass dildo Monique had given me. "Careful, sterile sex. If you get ready for bed, I'll wash this thoroughly."

Marnie grinned at me. "Yes, Master," she teased.

I made a swat at her bottom, but she danced away.

We both brushed our teeth and as I washed the glass appendage, she went into the bedroom to wait for me in bed. I climbed in beside her and first, I fucked her fast, the glass phallus quickly coated in her juices before her first orgasm. Then I fucked her slow, languidly kissing her lips, neck and ears through the second. Sometime during all that, we both heard Evelyn scream again. Finally, I fucked her with a mixture of slow and fast. Fast until she seemed close to climax; then slow, not quite enough to take her over, but keeping her on a slow simmer. Fast and slow until around the third teasing advance, I allowed her to cum. Marnie screamed too, wound up tight before her release. I put more cream on her piercings.

Marnie told me she would suck me off, but I told her it wasn't necessary. She settled into my arms then to sleep.

"What do you think of my new piercings?" Marnie asked, her hand on my chest.

"They're very lovely."

"That's not what I'm asking."

I was silent for awhile. "I'm thinking you'll be able to take off your wedding ring easier than your slave jewelry."

"I don't want to take my ring off."

We both heard Evelyn scream a third time.

"That's nice to know," I replied.

******