All Comments on 'Becoming A Hero, & A Man'

by Nigel

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
bryanforbryanforalmost 14 years ago
A really enjoyable Story

Well written, encompassing emotions of sensitivity, compassion and true love; the way to a woman's heart. The interplay between the main characters, inherent shyness, but an overriding protectiveness driven by love, culminating in unselfish lovemaking. Yes, a really enjoyable Story.

My thanks to you.

sexhound35sexhound35almost 14 years ago
Best ever!

This is one of the best stories ever. Keep on writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
purely awsome

i look forward to reading more of your stories

rebelbigbobrebelbigbobabout 13 years ago
Rebelbigbob

I have read many hundreds of stories on here, and this piece ranks up there with the best of them. Maybe not as much raw sex as some I have read, but a very, very good story overall. Please let us hear more from you. Thanks for the time you spent producing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Damned fucking good

Timing right, image right; it's fucking great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great stuff.

Nicely timed, good speed and erotic.

What more could a reader ask ?

CajunBillCajunBillabout 12 years ago
Nice

Very well done. Where was Annie when I was that age??? What happended to ex's T-Bird, his arrest, etc? A 4th chapter, an epilog, would be most enjoyable. ~CajunBill

LEKarchnerLEKarchnerover 11 years ago
What Can I Say!

I have read a lot of stories on this site... all of them good (if they aren't good I don't finish reading them) - some of them are really good - and a few are exceptional and even outstanding. This story has just taken the top spot for exceptional and outstanding. Very well done and thank you for an absolutely great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I wish this could have happened to me. Great story.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Excellent story!!

The good guys get some loving and that's tender and sweet and it's an awfully great feel good story with erotica built in but not necessary to make it work but made it work even better. The Uncle's behavior was deplorable and was characteristic of someone needing professional help especially detox and twelve steps. The nephew was a typical good wholesome young man just trying to find himself. The poor aunt was a battered wife atypical of a alcohol or drug dependent spouse. These human interest factors bloomed to enhance the character of this story that was masterfully assembled in an intelligible way giving the reader enough to emotional feel the life and delicate emotional flair that existed within eachother and separate to each character. The author's genius was omnipresent in the gentle flowing nature in the handling of the characters and scenes to maximize fully the impacts of the delicate interaction. The story was totally enjoyable!!! The story was less than conclusive in the final outcomes of the characters and begs for another chapter. Does the Uncle have any hope for redemption? Perhaps even reconciliation with his ex? Does the nephewffor the aunt and fall in love? This story has possibilities and probabilities that the author might consider. But overall, I enjoyed the ride and feel better about reading this. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Anonymous

This was a refreshing change to a lot of stories that are on sites like this. I really liked how respectful Paul was to Annie and how he knew what was right and what was wrong. It's so rare to see that in erotic stories. Even though he was the hero of the story he didn't feel that his actions entitled him to sex and he didn't take advantage of a woman in a delicate state. I also liked the characterization of Annie. Too often female characters are labelled as either unattainable virgins, or wanton sluts. I like how Annie could be vulnerable and very feminine whilst also being comfortable about her sexuality and how she expresses it. It was really cute to see Paul being all awkward and that he learned his techniques from the books in Annie's own nightstand haha! It seemed adorably geeky in a way.

It was also great to know that she wasn't the "perfect" woman, but she was perfect to Paul. She was a real woman to him. Not some two-dimensional, airbrushed porn star. I felt "she was perfect to me" reveals the emotional connection between the two and I found it helped me to engage in the story a lot more.

Although this is tagged as incest, I like how you cleared up that they really weren't related anymore. Well done!

SimplyMsTSimplyMsTover 10 years ago
Wow ...

That was a great read! I love when a writer can grab and keep my attention. Mixing romance with lustful desire is a great combo. *kiss*

MiasorrowMiasorrowover 10 years ago
Enticing

Was intrigued by the climax of his desire. Well done.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Intoxicating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely love the way you crafted this story...the sublime sex...don't stop here!!!!

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Gawdamn.

I can only offer 5* and that deserves so many more.

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 9 years ago
Why did you stop short?

Excellent writing, the sex was first rate, and Paul certainly was started off right by Annie. I envy him. But the commenters who said you need to write another chapter and tie the story up are correct. As it stands, to me it feels like the last third or so of the story is missing. You have a variety of options to resolve things that should be clear to you if you stop and consider. (Personally, I favor Paul and Annie becoming a couple, with him going off to college and playing around with girls his own age but always coming back to her and eventually marrying her -- and having to beard the Old World Grandmother in her den and tell her that, but that's MY perception, not yours.) While I'm curious to see which you'd choose, I feel you DO have to make a choice and finish what you have so marvelously started with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He was a man before.

I like where she tells him that he was a man before he had sex with her. It is not having sex that makes you a man. A 13 yr. old boy can have sex,that don't make him a man.It is attitude and being mature in thinking and actions that make you a man and age has nothing to do with it either.You can be a man long before you have sex with someone,and you can be having sex with anyone you meet and still not be a man.That's just thinking with the small head.There is a major difference between being a man and being just a guy.

I also wish that the story told us where they went from where you ended it,it feels like there is much more to be told. that is much more to expand on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good job but you need a next chapter mate

cool i jacked off to this once

and it is cool

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NICE

Nice

DarkMatter23DarkMatter23almost 8 years ago
Awesome!!!

You got to play with your toy, now I get to play with mine

vamusclevamuscleover 6 years ago
Man, that was hot!

Wow! Your descriptions are incredible. Beautiful story

sdwssdwsabout 6 years ago
Fun story that brings back memories of my aunt

Thanks for the great descriptions and beautiful plot. I loved that happy and upbeat pace. Looking forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

The only problem I had was that he originally had a seven-inch dick, and later on he had a six-incher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A new beginning!

Not all men are dorks. It takes a good woman to bring out the best in those that have hid their desires in check. Wemon have a hard time understanding that shyness is not a sign of unmanlyness, but only of an oportunity to get to know what a real man is.

GrayFOX42

Airman76Airman76over 3 years ago

Wonderful story. Well written, totally erotic without being trashy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dum de dum dum

As usual the story was left without an ending.

Did they live happily ever after, did ex show up again, did they stay together, did they habe kids, damn, why do u writers leave us hin all the time!!!!!! Damn it, bring us closure!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Smoking HOT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous