Becoming a Hot Mom at the Lakehouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With these thoughts swirling through my mind I jumped in the shower. As I soaped myself the thought of being watched was at the forefront of my mind. I spent extra time on my nipples. They were hard. How would the boys react if they saw my nipples hard. I had fantasies before. Usually faceless men. They revolved around being checked out. Now it happened, with someone I knew.

My hand drifted further south. In the shower I found my pussy. I started rubbing it softly. Feeling the water against my clit.

I closed my eyes. The image came to me, me on the deck, taking off my clothes being watched. I started to moan. Next thing I hear is a knock on the door.

"I'm in here," I shouted.

"Ok," said Carlie. "I just heard some noise and wanted to make sure you were ok," she said.

Oh my god, Carlie had caught me masturbating. You'd think that would have made me stop. No, it just fanned the flames. I increased my pressure, this time I was just quieter. Well, until I came. Then I let out a single, "Yes."

I finished washing and realized I didn't have any clothes. I wrapped a towel around me and went into the room to get clothes. I looked out the window. I didn't see anyone. They could have gone for a walk. There was a camp style store about a half mile through the woods.

I dropped my towel and pulled a pair of little purple bikini panties out of the drawer. As I started to step into them Scott walked by the window. Our eyes met. I don't know what came over me. I just pulled on my panties. He watched. After I pulled them on I turned to face him, tits exposed, and used my hand to wave him off. I wasn't mad. In fact, the only reason I waved him off was because I thought I should. After all, he'd already seen everything.

He seemed to come out of his trance, he gave a quick, embarrassed wave and headed off.

As I continued to dress I couldn't get the thought of Scott seeing me out of my head. I could feel it in my pussy. Tingling the whole time. I wondered what he'd say when I saw him.

I came out of my room. Scott was in the great room.

"Good morning," I said as if nothing happened.

"I'm sorry mom." He started.

I cut him off. "No big deal. Looks like privacy is going to be hard to come by up here," I quipped.

"Yeah, guess so," he mumbled.

I changed the conversation and asked where everyone was, they had taken the canoes out on the lake. I asked why he hadn't gone and he told me he just didn't feel like it.

Then he shocked me. "Mom, you're beautiful," he said. He must have seen my face because he immediately started to apologize, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

I interrupted him. "It's ok," I said. "Thank you for the compliment. At my age you're never sure how you've held up." I continued, this is where the line started to cross. I said, "your dad's the only person who's seen me naked, so it's nice to have a second opinion,"

He looked kind of relieved, but I felt he still was uncomfortable. I decided to tease him a bit.

"I guess a hot guy like you has seen lots of girls naked," I teased.

"Umm, not a lot," he responded.

"Well, how did I compare?" I asked.

He looked at me.

"No really," I repeated, "how did I compare to all those young bodies you've seen?"

Scott saw that I was serious. "You are beautiful," he said.

"Details Scott, details," I pushed.

He shifted a little in his seat. "Ummm. You have great legs," he kind of mumbled.

"Really?" I replied. I moved my legs out from under the table to where he could see them. "You really think they're great? You're my son, you don't want to hurt my feelings."

No really," he insisted. "In fact all my frien....." he trailed off.

"All your friends what?" I asked.

He hesitated.

"No really honey, I want to know," I insisted.

"My friends think you're hot," he kind of mumbled.

"That's so sweet," I said. "I thought all their attention was on Carlie."

"Well, they think she's hot too." He said. "But they talk about you more." Then again he looked like he thought he'd said too much.

I wanted to reassure him. "How do you feel about them saying that?"

"Well. At first it embarrassed me, but after a while I realized they were right," he admitted.

I wanted him to feel good about this conversation. "Well. I think that's sweet," I said. "In fact, I don't mind if you tell them I think it's sweet."

The conversation switched to other subjects.

Eventually the kids came back with the canoes. Scott went down to the beach to hang with them. I stayed on the deck. After a while I noticed all the guys, including Carlie turned to look at me. Then started talking, they looked at me again.

I was sitting in a lounge chair. I decided to give them a little to look at. I bent my legs and pointed my toes a bit, just to give them a good look. I realized I liked the feeling of being looked at. I wondered if my panties were showing.

Jim joined me on the deck.

"Did you know that Scott's friends think I'm attractive?" I asked.

"Well, they never said anything to me, but from the way they looked at you I assumed that much," he answered.

"Even Scott said he thinks I'm pretty," I told him.

"Well, Scott is male," he answered. Then he added, "Don't you ever see how men look at you?"

"What do you mean," I asked.

"Men look at you like they want you. You're beautiful," he replied.

I took a few minutes to process this.

"How does that make you feel?" I asked.

"I love it when they think my wife is beautiful. Sometimes, I want to stand up and show you off and say, 'isn't she amazing?'"

"Show me off?" I asked.

"Well you know what I mean," he said trying to dodge the question.

"No tell me," I insisted. "You've never told me this before."

"Well," he started out tentatively. "Sometimes I wish you'd wear a sexier bathing suit so men could really see how perfect you are and envy me."

"I could do that, if you wanted. I replied. "You'd like me more on display?"

I admit. The idea did not bother me. I kind of liked it.

He nodded.

"What else?" I asked.

He looked away.

"No tell me," what else?"

"I'd like it if you wore shorter skirts, and more low cut tops," he answered.

He looked at me like I might kill him. I think I surprised him when I said, "let's go shopping."

The kids came up for lunch. I could tell they were looking at me a bit differently. I wondered who knew what. Did Scott repeat our conversation? Did Brandon or Scott tell them what they saw? I felt a tightness of excitement in my body. I wished I could have heard the conversations.

I have to admit, I may have bent over a bit more getting things out of the cabinet and fridge.

After lunch I asked what the plans were. The kids were going to take the boat out. I told them that Jim was taking me clothes shopping. Carlie insisted on coming. We cleaned up and headed out.

A small town near the lake had turned into a lakeside tourist town with the growth of the condos. We headed in to see what was there. Carlie asked what I was buying.

I rarely wore dresses or skirts. Carlie commented

"You never wear dresses and skirts," she said.

"That's because your dad never told me how much he liked them," I responded.

She just said, "oh."

When we got to town there was a swimwear shop, we decided to start there. When we got in I realized everything in there was a bikini. They were meant for much younger girls.

"I don't think there's anything here for me," I said.

"Of course there is," said Carlie. She went to my size and took one off the rack. It was a tiny yellow halter top bikini.

"Try this one," she said.

I looked at it. There was barely any material. Plus, I'm sure my pubic hair would show. The sign said to try on bottoms over your underwear so that solved that problem.

"Really?," I asked. I looked at my husband.

He looked at it, then looked at me, "definitely," he said.

I shrugged my shoulders and headed for the dressing room.

I stripped down to my panties. My panties were pretty small. I pulled the bottoms on. The bottoms did not cover my panties. I knew I couldn't wear them. I called Carlie to the dressing room.

"I can't wear these," I exclaimed.

She laughed and called her father over. I was topless behind a curtain in my panties and a bathing suit bottom over them. I had my arms across my tits to cover them. They pulled the curtain open and looked in. I was sure anyone in the store could see me. I felt both nervous and excited.

"I think she looks great," said Carlie.

"Me too," said Jim.

"Me too," said a clerk who was standing by the dressing room.

"Close the curtain," I shrieked.

Carlie laughed, Jim looked around confused. I grabbed the curtain and pulled it closed. I changed into my clothes and handed the bathing suit to Carlie.

"Fine," I said.

Carlie looked around the shop.

"They have some cute sundresses mom," she said.

I was too flabbergasted to concentrate.

"Pick some out," I said.

Cindy handed me a few dresses from the racks. One was pretty short. The other was a gauzy thing but was longer. Jim looked at them and said let's get both. Carlie grabbed a few more.

I had the gauzy one on, Carlie suggested I wear it home. I stepped into the light. Jim and Carlie stopped and looked at me. I looked down. I realized the dress was practically see through with the light behind it. You could see my little purple panties and bra.

"Oh my god, how could you let me," I hissed at Carlie and Jim.

Carlie laughed, "What? You look great."

Jim started apologizing at once, swearing they couldn't tell in the dressing room.

People started to look at me. I felt exposed, then that feeling crept between my legs. I liked being exposed. I wasn't sure what to do. Carlie saved me.

"You look great mom," she repeated.

I looked to Jim.

"You do look great," he said.

I sighed. Inwardly I was excited but I didn't want to show it. I felt alive, exposed, I was loving it.

"Ok, lets go," I said.

We bought a few dresses and two bathing suits then headed home. The boys were there to greet us. When I got out of the car, they just stared.

"Doesn't mom look great," asked Carlie.

There was a silence while the guys got over their shock and then they all started speaking at once.

"Wow, you look great"

"I love that dress"

"Damn that's hot"

We all turned and looked at Jon. All of sudden he was self conscious.

Carlie quickly saved him. "He's right. Mom does look hot," she said.

I was feeling sassy. I did a little twirl.

"Glad you all like it ," I said.

Then Carlie said, "she got a new bathing suit too."

Brandon spoke up, "Well, can't wait to hit the beach tomorrow."

We had dinner and sat by the fire. It was quiet night more than a few times I wondered what I'd feel like in such a revealing bathing suit.

When it was time for bed I gave the where to dress issue some thought. Then I grabbed a t shirt and a cute pair of panties and went to change. The T-shirt left a bit of belly showing between my shirt and belly.

I could hear the boys talking by the fire still. I took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom to my bed. Carl was the first to see me. He must have quickly told the others as they all turned around and looked.

My stomach was in a knot, but I could feel that sense of arousal. I turned and then with my ass toward the window, turned down the covers. Then I turned and faced them and climbed under the covers.

Jim was already in bed.

"Nice show," he smiled

"What do you mean," I replied.

"The boys watched you in your underwear," he said matter of factly.

I just replied, "oh."

Jim fell right to sleep. My mind kept spinning. It didn't seem to bother Jim that the boys saw me in my underwear. Actually, he seemed to be enjoying it.

I finally fell asleep.

When I got up the boys were already in their suits headed to the beach. Carlie, Jim, and I went to change. Carlie headed to the loft. Jim and I to the bedroom.

I went into the bathroom to change. When I put on the bottoms I realized I needed to shave. I jumped in the shower. I thought of the suit. I shaved everything. I pulled the bottoms on again. I felt pretty naked. Only my husband had seen this much of me in years. I put on the top, I didn't feel anymore dressed. I realized I liked the feeling. I wondered how the boys would react.

When I came out Jim was in his bathing suit waiting for me.

"What took you so long," he asked.

"Well if you must know," I said saucily, "I had to shave my pussy."

I am not sure what shocked him more, the thought of me doing it, or the way I said it, but it took him a moment to recover.

"Oh," was all he said.

We headed out of the bedroom to the beach. Carlie was coming down from the loft at the same time.

"Wow mom, you look great," she said.

I looked at her. She was wearing a tiny bikini. I think the bottoms covered maybe half her ass. The top barely contained her breasts. I knew she was a 36c. They were perfectly on display.

Then the thought struck me. Where did she change. In front of the big window? There's no privacy in the loft.

We headed to the beach. Between me and Carlie I don't think the boys were watching where they were going. Carl tripped and fell knocking Scott over.

"Watch it," shouted Scott.

"Sorry man," said Carl.

"Uh huh," joked Scott. "Try to keep your eyes off my mom and sister so you don't kill anyone."

We all laughed.

Carlie spoke up, "so, you guys like moms new suit?" she asked.

I was kind of flabbergasted. I mean calling that much attention to me among these boys I'd known forever, in front of my husband and son. I wasn't sure what to think.

"You look great mrs S," said Brandon.

Then Carlie teased, "and what about me?" she asked.

"Screw you," said Brandon. "You know you're hot."

"True, true," laughed Carlie.

They all laughed. We hung around on the beach for a while.

At one point Carlie asked for someone to glop her and held out the suntan lotion. Carl was the fastest, although Brandon and Jon tried. We all laughed. I watched as this well toned young man rubbed lotion all over my daughters lithe body. It was a very sensual scene and was making me squirm between my legs. I kind of thought it looked like cum.

As he did her back she untied the top to give him access to her entire back. Truth was the string did not restrict any access he could have applied it under, but with the string untied she looked practically naked.

As he got down to her bottoms she reached back and pushed them down til, the crack of her ass started to show. Carl's fingertips brushed slightly under the material.

Then he started on her feet and worked his way up. I had my sunglasses on. I was hoping no one could see me stare, but I couldn't take my eyes off the sensual sight before me. As he moved up her legs she parted them to give him more access.

I was seriously wet, watching and anticipating where his hands might go, and wishing I could do something about it.

As he reached her ass you could see him pause. Carlie wiggled her ass, "hey," she said. Carl got the hint.

He squirted some more lotion on his hands and rubbed them together to warm it. Then he started rubbing her ass cheeks. The suit barely covered her ass to begin with and laying down it covered less. I wondered what it would feel like to have Carl's big hands rubbing lotion on me. I watched as his hands slipped between her legs and almost rubbed the crotch of her suit. I almost held my breath as his hands got closer and closer.

Finally he was done. Carlie flashed him a big smile and thanked him.

Then she looked at me. "You'd better put some on too, before you burn."

I wasn't sure what to say, I was about to ask Jim when Scott spoke up.

"I'll do it," he volunteered.

Not sure what else to say I rolled onto my stomach. He grabbed the lotion from Carl and started spreading it over my back. It felt good. I started to relax and let myself go to the feeling. When he got to my bathing suit strap he just unclipped it, That felt so weird. My son, undoing my strap, and then continuing to rub lotion on me. I tried not to squirm but the heat was building up inside me.

His hand moved down to the small of my back. I was very aware of every movement as he got near my bottoms. I wondered where he'd stop.

I opened my eyes. Jim was also watching. I wondered what he was thinking. Did he think there was something wrong? After all, our son was rubbing lotion on my almost naked body.

Carl, Jon, and Brandon seemed to be watching Scott but every once in a while would check out Carlie's ass.

I closed my eyes again as Scott's hands approached my ass. I felt his fingers brush the top of my suit. They slipped just a bit under it. I held my breath. Then he stopped. I let out an audible mew of protest.

Carlie laughed.

"Im sorry," I explained. That just felt so good."

I was a little embarrassed knowing it was my son making me feel that way.

"Well then," said Scott. I guess I'll do your legs now."

"Mmmmm.," I moaned as he started at my feet.

Jim gave me a look but didn't say anything. I couldn't tell what the look said. I decided to just let myself go to the feeling.

Scott's strong hands rubbed lotion on my feet. He moved up to my calves. And then to my thighs. My thighs parted involuntarily to give him more room. It felt great. As his hands got closer and closer to my pussy I struggled to hold still. His strong hands rubbed lotion on the exposed part of my ass. Without thinking I pushed my ass up a bit to help him. I wondered later what it must have looked like.

We hung out on the beach till afternoon. Then headed to the showers. This time I got to the outdoor shower first. I got in and closed the door, the hot water felt good on my body. I stepped out of my suit and hung it on the shower wall. As I did I stood on tiptoes to see where everyone was. The boys were all just standing there looking at the shower. Even though I knew the boys couldn't see me, I felt exposed. I liked the feeling.

I grabbed my towel wrapped it around me and headed for my bedroom. Jim was in there dressing. I guessed if he wasn't worried about the window, I wouldn't. I pulled some white frilly bikini style panties and matching bra out of the dresser. I looked at the window. No one was watching. I felt a pang of disappointment.

I dropped my towel and started to step into my panties just as Carl crossed over the deck. I stopped standing there with just my panties on. I was waiting for him to see me. Carl turned and looked. I felt a shiver through my body. I should have turned away, covered myself, anything. I just stood there.

Carl stopped. He looked both ways to see if anyone was around. Confirming he was alone he looked at me. I wasn't sure what to do next. Facing the window I slowly picked up my bra and put it on. It was then I realized Jim was still in the room and watching. I couldn't believe he wasn't saying anything. My heart was beating a million miles a minute. Then I did a small turn around so he could see the back. I looked at Jim's face. It had shock on it.

Carl just watched. I pulled my dress on over my head. Finally dressed, I put up my hands In a 'That's it' motion. Carl walked away.

"What was that?" asked Jim.

"I'm not sure," I replied honestly. "Something just come over me. Are you mad?"

He grabbed me and kissed me. "That was hot as fuck," he said.

He grabbed my ass and pulled me in for more kisses.

"Well. You said you wanted to show me off," I explained.

"Yes I did," he replied.

"Was it everything you wanted?" I asked.

"Yes It was," he answered.

I turned and walked out of my room through the great room to where Carl was standing.