Becoming a Hot Mom at the Lakehouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott came back in a pair of boxer briefs. I tried not to look like I was staring but I kept trying to see what was under them.

"You're turn daddy," Carlie said looking at Jim.

All eyes turned to him. He hesitated.

Carlie teased him, "come on dad show us what ya got."

I walked up to him and I started to undo his shorts. I knew he wore briefs.

He stopped me for a second and leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I have a hard on."

I kissed him and whispered back, "over me or our sexy little daughter?"

I pushed his shorts to the ground. His hard on was immediately noticeable by everyone.

"Oooooo," I think daddy's complimenting us," she laughed.

That broke the tension and everyone laughed.

We

"Well daddy," said Carlie, "how do you like seeing your wife and daughter in their underwear in front of all these guys?"

"Umm...," started Jim.

"It's ok daddy, you don't have to tell us.

We all had dinner, then headed out to the deck to watch the sunset. I can't speak for Carlie but I was definitely checking out these boys. Lean, young, muscled bodies. Like Jim was when we first started dating.

I also marveled at Carlie, so comfortable in her skin. Like she walked around in her underwear all the time.

Then she spoke, "it's a great night for skinny dipping," she mused.

The boys all looked at each other. I looked at Carlie. "Why not," she said directly to me.

I didn't have any answer so I said, "ok."

The boys were up and out of their boxers in seconds. They splashed into the water about waist high and turned to look back.

Carlie stood on the beach about a foot away from the water. She faced the boys and pulled her top off over her head. Then she turned away from the boys and looking straight at her dad, she slowly peeled her thong down her very shapely legs. She turned and faced the boys again and walked slowly into the water.

Now all eyes were on me.

Carlie was the first to coax me, "come on mom. The water is great."

Then the boys, "come on mrs S,"

I heard Jim quietly behind me. "Go ahead baby. Show them what you got."

With that I walked up to the edge of the water and took my top off. I stood there for a moment. I wasn't scared. I was just too excited to move.

"Come on mom," Carlie shouted again.

I quickly pulled off my bottoms and headed into the lake.

I was barely up to my waist when Carlie dunked me. From then it was on. Strong hands grabbing me and throwing me. Me squirming and fighting back. I sharply aware when a hand slid over my belly, or cupped my breasts. I felt the excitement of having someone's hands on my ass and legs and a few times grazed my pussy.

Carlie and I would laugh and shriek as we were thrown up in the air. The wrestling evolved down to the four boys playing catch with Carlie and Me as we squirmed and tried to get away.

Jim took in the whole scene from the beach. From what I could see I could swear he was stroking his cock.

Eventually I ran out of breath and begged the boys to stop. They did and helped Carlie and up I out of the water. Carlie and I laid down in the sand, naked , catching our breath. The boys stood around us.

I was enthralled. Look at these naked bodies. None of the cocks were hard but they'd just gotten out of the water.

After catching my breath, I said, "I need a shower to get all the sand off me."

"Me too," said Carlie.

"Me three," said Carl.

We all laughed.

"I don't think we can all fit in there," I said.

"We can try," said Scott

He picked me up and carried me to the outdoor shower. I shrieked when he did. On the other hand my mind was racing, my son, my baby, was holding me naked and carrying me to take a shower with him.

We got in the shower and Scott turned on the water. As he did, Carlie, followed by the other boys, crowded into the shower.

The boys surrounded Carlie and me and started scrubbing us. Their hands were everywhere. I started to return the favor. At this point I started to realize their cooks were getting hard. It both excited and scared me. I admit I stroked a few while washing up.

"Ok, that's enough," I said and got out of the shower. I wrapped myself in a towel and headed the bedroom. Jim followed me.

When I reached the bedroom I was horny as hell. All I wanted to do was fuck. Jim took me in his arms.

"Well, weren't you a naughty little girl?" he said.

"Do you want to fuck your naughty wife?" I asked teasingly.

"Yes," he gasped.

I turned around and knelt on the bed. "Then do it." I told him.

It was a full moon night. . The kids could all see us from the deck. The boys were there. I had left the slider open a little that morning to catch some of the morning breezes. I was not sure if the kids could hear us.

All they knew was, there I was, on the bed, on my knees, at the edge of the bed. My chest and head down on the bed, my ass up.

"Do it," I said again. "Fuck me."

I was sure the boys heard that as they all looked at each other.

Jim looked out the window, then at my ass.

My head was on the mattress. I turned it so I could see out the window. All four boys were watching. I wondered where Carlie was.

"Come on baby, show these boys what a good fuck your naughty little wife can be," I breathed.

Jim reached out and pulled my ass toward him.

"Mmmmm, that's it babe, fuck me, fuck your naughty wife." I teased.

My mind was racing. I knew I liked to be looked at, checked out, but this? What brought this on? Why was I acting like such a, umm. Such a slut? Just then Jim's cock touched the lips of my pussy. The thoughts were gone. All I wanted was cock in my pussy and also, I wanted to be watched.

Standing behind me Jim slid his cock into me. I was soaking wet so it slid in easily. He grabbed my ass and started pumping me.

Then I heard Brandon say, "I can't take this anymore."

I watched as he grabbed his cock and started stroking it. This was the first hard adult cock I'd seen since I got married. I couldn't see it very well as he was stroking it, but it looked longer than his hand. The feeling of having someone jacking off because of me gave me a sense of control. I loved having that power.

Just then Carlie stepped into view. She had a towel wrapped around her. She must have just stepped out of the shower. She took one look at Brandon.

"What the hell are you do...," she started to say.

Then she looked in the window. She saw her mom, on her knees, being fucked from behind, by her dad.

"Oohhhhh," she said.

She'd lock eyes with me and then turn to look at Brandon. Meanwhile I noticed Carl and Jon were rubbing their cocks.

I knew the kids could hear me. I was getting off on being the show. I started talking to Jim.

"Oh my god, that feels so good. I love fucking. I love being watched. Look. Brandon is jacking off, because of us. I wonder how his sperm feels, tastes. You're the only man who's cum I ever ate.

"Carl and Jon are enjoying the show too. Look at them rub their cocks. Oh my god this feels amazing. Jim I want to see them. I want them to pull their cocks."

Carl and Jon knew what I wanted. They both held out their cocks and started stroking them. The sight of that sent me to my first orgasm.

"Fuck, they're jacking off for me. Over watching my body. Fuck that's hot. Oh my god,I love them looking at me. Dammit, fuck, yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I moaned.

Jim kept fucking me. I had sweat dripping down my back.

"Oh baby, keep fucking me. Scott and Carlie are watching. They're watching their mother get fucked."

Jim switched to long, slow, easy strokes.

Then I spoke to them, "babies? Does your mother look hot getting fucked. Do you like seeing her with a cock in her pussy? Do you like watching daddy fuck me?

They just stood there with their mouths open. Obviously unsure of what they were seeing or what to do.

Brandon spokefirst, " fuck Scott, your mom is so fucking hot."

"Fuck yes," agreed Carl. "I've wanted to see her naked for years. This is beyond my imagination."

Carlie spoke, "fuck you, beyond your imagination. You've been fantasizing about fucking my mother for years." She sounded a little mad.

I wanted to tease him. "Is that true Carl? Have you wanted to fuck your friends mother for years? Is that why you're jacking off?" He stopped pulling his cock. "Oh, please don't stop. I love knowing the effect I'm having on your body."

Carlie watched. She watched the guys jack off, then she'd look at me being fucked. She bit her lip.

Carl, Jon, and Brandon were all standing there, on the deck, stroking their cocks.

Carlie looked around and then went up to the loft.

Scott just kept watching his friends jack off.

,

I started to encourage his friends. "So, it makes you hard. Watching my husband fuck me. Have you thought of this before. Or did you imagine you fucking me. What do you think Jim. Can you imagine them fucking me? Three new cocks. I've only ever had yours up till now."

I wasn't sure how Jim would take this line of fantasy but he started fucking me harder.

"God baby, you'd look awesome being fucked," he said as his cock pistoned me faster and harder.

I'd lost track of Scott and Carlie.

I looked back at the boys. "What do you want to see next?" I asked. "Wanna see me give Jim a blow job

There was a lot of head nodding. I leaned forward and let Jim slip from my pussy. He gave an audible moan.

I got down off the bed and onto the floor. Jim's hard cock was right in front of my face. I took it in my hand and started licking it clean.

"Mmmmm.... I love the taste of my pussy on your cock," I said loud enough for the boys to hear.

I then took the head of his cock in my mouth. I started pumping it with my hand.

Doing all this with an audience was an amazing high.

Where were Scott and Carlie?

I wanted to see my son's cock. I thought about how nasty that was but I didn't care. Jim just kept sliding his cock between my lips.

I dropped one hand from Jim's cock to my pussy.

"Fuck, oh god, fuck, fuck , fuck," I let out a growling sound. "Oh fuck," I repeated as I made myself cum.

I was overwhelmed, "oh my god." I looked at the boys cocks. All being stroked for me.

"Cum for me," I said. "Cum for me, let me see it!" I practically screamed at the boys.

I laid down on the bed, legs spread with my fingers in my pussy. I started begging the boys. Jim sat on the bed stroking his cock.

"That's it, stroke those cocks, cum for me, squirt all over the deck, I wonder what your cocks feel like. I've only ever seen my husband cum. Show me, cum for me, fuck show me," I moaned.

Carl Couldn't take it anymore ropes of cum came streaming out of his cock. It splashed on the window and left streaks.

"On my fucking god, that was so hot," I screamed as I came all over my fingers.

I think my orgasm set off Brandon and Jon as their cum shot out on the deck and the window.

"Did you like that boys?" I asked. "Was that part of your fantasy? You got to watch me fuck, see me naked, and jack off for me. Was that good?"

Carl Spoke up, "That was hot mrs S"

Brandon just said," amazing"

Jon added, "Jesus that was hot."

I loved hearing it. "Mmmmm boys, thank you, I've never done anything like that."

The boys just stood there. Again I wondered where Carlie and Scott went.

"Ok boys, shows over. Time for bed," I said.

The boys all turned and headed got their tent.

Jim's cock was still hard.

"C'mere baby," I cooed. "Let me take care of that."

I laid him on the bed and straddled his cock.

"Baby, was that hot for you?" I asked.

"Fuck yes," he breathed. "You looked like such a slut. I didn't know you had it in you."

I was curious, "had you thought of that before?" I asked genuinely surprised.

"Yes," he answered bashfully.

I lowered myself on his cock, "fuck me," I said, and he did.

Next morning I got up. I climbed out of bed naked. I noticed Carl and Brandon on the deck. Stark naked I waved at them and climbed in the shower.

I got out of the shower and dried myself off. I had an audience. I wondered where Scott and Carlie were. I put on panties and a dress and headed to the kitchen.

Scott and Carlie were up in the loft fully dressed. Scott had on board shorts and a T-shirt. Carlie was wearing shorts and a T-shirt. .

They came downstairs.

"That was quite a show you put on last night!," she said.

I felt like I was being chastised. I blushed and said, "I got carried away."

"I'll say," said Carlie.

I couldn't tell if she was mad or what.

"Pretty slutty," she said.

"I guess you could say that," I replied.

"Guess? Guess? You guess? Dad fucked you doggy style while three guys watched and jacked off. You guess that's slutty?" she went on.

I wasn't sure what to say. I just kept quiet.

Jim came in the room.. "now calm down," he told Carlie.

"Calm down? You just showed everyone what a slut you're married to. I bet you're disappointed they didn't fuck her. Weren't you?" She insisted.

I didn't say anything. I was so conflicted. I loved the idea of fucking the tthree of them but I didn't know how to react.

"What were you thinking," she said to me.

"It was hot," I said. "The naughtier I acted, the naughtier I wanted to be.," I explained.

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you," I finally said.

"Embarrassed me? Embarrassed me?" She had me worried.

"Embarrassed me? That was the fucking hottest thing I ever saw. I went upstairs and jacked off three times. Whatever you have in you, I do too. I've always felt, Umm, held back, I can see why. If I hadn't left when I did I would have been right there on that bed with you."

Carlie came to me and gave me a big hug. Then she kissed me, not a typical kiss. A kiss on the lips. It felt great. I kissed back.

I looked to Scott. "How do you feel that your mother can be so slutty?"

"I've always thought you were hot mom," he answered.

"I was pretty slutty, wasn't I?" I said

"Uh huh," they both agreed.

I looked around. The boys were on the deck. They couldn't hear our conversation. Jim was out there with them.

"Well?" I said. Should we head to the deck and show off for the boys?

"Ok," she said.

I went into the bedroom to change. I pulled one of my new bikinis and put it on. I saw the boys and Jim watching me as I changed clothes. As I was changing I realized why Carlie always changed in the loft. She wanted to be seen, just like me.

Then Carlie came downstairs. She was topless in a green bathing suit that barely covered anything. I have no idea where she got that. All the guys turned their attention to her. I felt a pang of jealousy. I took off my top.

We both headed out to the deck and said good morning to the guys.

We both lay down on deck mats and sat in the sun. It was early so we didn't glop up right away.

Believe it or not the conversation was pretty normal. School, dreams. Jobs.

It started to get hot out.

"It's getting hot out," I said. "You boys should lotion up."

Each of the boys did as told. Carlie and I helped do their backs.

Then I took the lotion, squeezed some on my tits, and started to rub it in. I used slow circular motions around my tits and nipples. Again I couldn't get the thought that it looked like cum as I spread it on my body out of my head.

As I looked over Carlie was doing the same thing. She looked covered in cum as she rubbed the lotion in. I decided to say something.

"That looks hot," I said. "It looks like you're spreading cum all over your tits.

She gave a smirk, "how would you know, does dad cum on your tits a lot?" she replied .

"Hmmm," I mused. "No one's ever cum on my tits. I should really rectify that." I laughed.

The guys just stood there open mouthed. I'm pretty sure the conversation shocked them.

Carlie lay down on her stomach. "Someone do my back," she said, holding out the lotion.

Carl was fastest although it was funny seeing them all grab for the lotion. He started at her neck and slowly worked his way down. He took his time massaging her body as he did. He got to the top of her bathing suit and was about to stop. I got brave.

With Jim and the four guys watching I reached over and grabbed the waist of her suit. I started to pull it down over her ass to leave it completely exposed. She lifted her hips to help me.

Carl held the lotion in his hands and just stared. Carlie's ass was now completely exposed.

She wiggled it a bit and said, " someone lotion my ass."

Carl still had the lotion but was kind of in shock, Brandon grabbed the lotion and started spreading it on her ass. Slowly he started massaging the lotion in with both hands. She moaned. As she did she raised her hips and moved her hand to her pussy. She started gyrating her ass. As she moved her finger across her clit she moaned.

"Oh god, don't stop, that feels so good," she moaned.

The other boys watched transfixed.

"Fuck," said Carl, obviously to Scott, "your sister is so hot."

"I thought you thought my mom was hot," Scott laughed.

"Fuck You," Carl replied "they're two of the hottest women I know.

A dirty idea crossed my mind. "Show us," I teased.

"Show you?" Carl looked confused.

"Yeah, Show us," I repeated. This time I looked at his bathing suit.

It was obvious his cock was hard under his suit.

"Yeah," said mom. "Pull it out and show how hot you think we are."

Carlie moaned again.

Carl hesitated, "come on," I coaxed. Show us that hard cook. You've seen us. Show us."

"Go ahead," Brandon cajoled. "Show them.

Carl shrugged his shoulders. Carlie turned on her side to watch. She didn't pull up her bathing suit or remove her hand from her pussy.

She continued to rub it as Carl pulled his cock from his suit. .

"Oh yeah," said Carlie. "Stroke it for me."

I couldn't help but stare. Besides my husband I hadn't seen a full grown adult cock in years.

Carl stood over Carlie stroking his cock. It was so hot. My baby as close to naked as she could be, fingers in her pussy, watching this handsome young man jacking off over her.

Then Carlie looked at me, "now what should I do momma," She asked in a little girl voice.

"What do you want baby?" I asked.

She shocked me. Hell she surprised all of us. "Carl, cum on my tits," she ordered.

Carl was stunned, "Really?"

Carlie replied, "please," she asked.

It seemed Carl needed no more prompting. At the sound of please rope after rope of cum shot out of his cock. She had asked him to cum on her tits but it got in her face, hair, tits, belly, and pussy.

She started to rub it into her tits. "Oh my fucking god," she said. That was fucking hot.

Then she grabbed my arm and pulled me to my knees. "What baby?" I asked.

"Your turn," she said.

"Who wants to cum on my moms tits?" she asked.

Brandon and Jon pulled their cocks out. "Scott?" she asked.

"I'll watch," he said.

I stuck my chest out, I looked at Jim and said, "look honey, they want to cum on my tits, on your wife's tits. They're going to paint me with cum. What will you think of your slutty little wife. Now It will be a reality not just bedroom talk."

"Baby, you look fucking hot," he said.

Brandon and Jon stood in front of me stroking their cocks, I played with my tits telling them to come on.

"Come on, paint my tits, I want to feel that hot cum on my body.," I coaxed. "Want to get some in my mouth. Go ahead," I opened my mouth and licked my lips.

I watched Brandon and Jon jackoff. Then Carlie said,"let me help you."

Help? How would she help?

She got on her knees between them and started jacking their cocks.

"Come on guys, spray all over my mother. Cover her with cum. Isn't this a wet dream? Me jerking your cocks? Both of us practically naked in front of you? "