All Comments on 'Becoming a Slut Couple Martin/Jean'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
thanks big guy!

although i like your revenge stories, it is refreshing to read redemption tales as well. nobody is perfect, and in marriage lack of communiction is a killer. gld to see you allowed them to work it out. thanks for the story and welcome back.

csdII

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What's up? Isn't this a duplicate?

I read every story from you. I always enjoy your stories. However, isn't this an exact duplicate of part 3 of the already existing slut couple story - labeled 1 Martin, 2 Jennie, 3 Martin a? All you did was change Jen to Jean.

I did read all 3 originals again and enjoyed them.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Well put together

I know I have read at least two previous stories with the characters but I did not remember reading the ending.

Lots of fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sweet tale but....

....I wonder how many other lives are predicated on half-truths?Could she really love him and fuck another in their bed? Can one loving husband truly satisfy her inner slut?-pistolpackinpete

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
Why?

I am just curious, why the reprint. There does not seem to be much of a change from the other version. I liked this series, so it was fun to read again at the silliness that people can get themselves into. At least all your character are disfunctional but seem happy in the end.

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
I really enjoyed this one

Unlike a lot of your stories, infidelity doesn't happen in a vacuum. There is a motive. In quite a few of your stories, the motive is weak (believe me, you are nowhere near the worst offender on this point!) Not so this one! People fall in and out of love during a marriage. I've experienced it and so has anyone who'se been married.

So these came across as real people.

Thinking about this story now, I do have one complaint. Martin never had any second thoughts. He never had any remorse. Unless he were an arrogant asshole like Frank, he would have. And since unfortunately, you didn't paint him that way. He was worried about satisfying Angela and doing the job properly. He expressed that getting prepared for sex took more then a pair of bare nipples. He even helped with a reconciliation between the two women. So where was the remorse or second guessing?

The reconcilliation raises another point: it seemed too easy. After decades of this bitterness, it was over like that? Granted, chicks can be different (I am reminded of the scenes in Ruthless People and Death Becomes Her, where women SOMETIMES can reverse course like that. It must be based on something)

Please note that these comments aside, I rated it highly!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
A Little Confused

Why allow comments now instead of the original posting? Just curious.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WHO ACTUALLY CAUGHT WHOM

and why the farce, TK U MLJ LV NV

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Yuk

Lying cheating cunt and asshole.

He will probably be raising Frank's bastard.

Disgusting with no redemption, no truth.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Lame ass ending to a good story

Crud

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
CONTINUATION

This story continues Becoming a Slut Couple Jeannie. Look on the Submissions page. This story is dated one day after that one.

According to other comments, the two stories are a mild redo of the 3 stories listed between them. Note dates on Submissions page.

Paul in Oklahoma

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Did not

Really did not care for that story about a couple of cheaters.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
One

Just another of Bob's clunkers.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Uh huh and just who is the daddy, dearest?

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

The first chapter and the third chapter [both the wife] were exactly the same, real bummer. But oversall a good but, towards the end, almost boring story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To be honest, and this is really rare for me, I strongly side with Jeannie here. All she ever wanted was Martin. Yes she should have been more assertive and less passive, but she tried to get his attention for a long time and he completely ignored her while he was banging away at the office. The long disconnect was not just poor communication, Martin checked out of the marriage way before she went to Frank. Her affair with Frank was at most several weeks (remember Beth saying since end of last month she was not in thr PI report). Yes she had sex with Frank probably a half a dozen times and did a lot of new things with him. But shit she felt guilty about it andnjept pining for Martin to come to her and all he did was rebuff her or lie about work and kept banging away. I am glad they got back together and are happy but I see Jim raising Frank's child, which is implied by the following passages:

====

"What's the matter? You sound a little down."

"Every once in a while it catches up with me. The things that happened and the way things went."

====

as his price to be paid for never coming clean and being a cheating slut husband. While Jeannie cheated her husband (plus the tapes and the ill planned phone number ploy) drove her to it. All Martin had to do was make love to her one in all that time. He didn't. In reality she would be better off with someone else but she is so devoted to Martin and seeks to make it up to him with no knowledge of his adultery and why he then had no interest in her, that she will stay with him. Her price is that she will spend the rest of her life making it up to a loser who was largely responsible for her fall from grace. His price is he raises another man's child. It is too bad because she could have had better if she been able to learn the truth of Martin and divorce his ass.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...