All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Husband: Ben'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
You throw her ass out???

You screwed up as much, OR MORE, than she did so you shouldn't be throwing anyone anywhere anytime.

You now have a faithful wife. Why not just settle for that? She is through with Hank and it actually is unlikey she'll be with another. Be happy. Quit fucking all the sluts and fuck your wife more.

Be good to her. You'd be amazed how great your life could be with some sweet talk and attention to her.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 17 years ago
One of JPB's better stories

I like this one. Living well is indeed the best revenge, and he's living well!

batjac69batjac69over 17 years ago
ok story

What is it with the voyeur listening all the time? You make the main character sound miserable with life. The woman at home cheats and the women he is dicking toss him aside in 2 months. Maybe Robert the solution is the interaction with the guy after his wife for his self esteem sport.

IrrumatioIrrumatioover 17 years ago
When Do I get to Be a Slut Husband?

'Cause I really, really want to be one. No reason all these other guys should have all the fun.

Jeff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
implausible. . . and weird

not a very real situation. Hard to imagine that he lives with and can control his emotions with his wife, play around on the side, yet yearn to throw her out.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
Bullshit!

You write well but his story is crap. She stopped and continually professes her love for her husband. He continues and is still thinking about throwing her out? Stupid "double Standard" shit some of you authors have. This story is enough for me. Its pretty obvious that you are just one of the mediocre writers on this site...

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
She cheated, now he's cheating.

And no one is getting anywhere. A good story, as usual from JPB (except when he loses his mind and makes his male characters spineless), but what's the point? He's going to throw her out or vice versa. That means the relationship is over. Why wait to end it? He certainly isn't getting mind blowing sex from his wife and since he doesn't see a future, why not just end it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Reconciliation is in order

Don't understand this one. If he cared about the cheating he should have just kept fucking her until he found someone to replace her. Of course, that would mean a change in his dating practices. Why wait until she tells Hanks to fuck off to then dump her. By then, he should be thinking that she really does love him, and that he should stop dating others. Fair is fair. She had hers on the side and so did he. Besides, he's probably worked through the pool of hot women at the Top Hat anyway. He knows that she is sorry and she has finally come to her senses. Come on JPB; your stories generally make more sense than this. He should have also made Hank pay a price for trying to break them apart with the emails. You just dropped that issue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Strange

Strange story. Under the circumstances, some pay back on Hank seems in order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
reconciliation not necessary

she cheated first which is why he's cheating now and that killed his trust and love in her.. she probably cooks, cleans and he still fucks her theres no reason to give that up.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 9 years ago
left a bad taste this one

Don't know how you can live like this

Either man up and get back together or move on.

This is just toxic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Way too fucking complicated.

They're both cheaters. Just sit down face to face and hash it out. Either knock off the extra stuff on the side or get divorced. This was dumb. Besides which. How the hell is he affording all the motel rooms? He didn't strike me as a rich guy.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
A CUCK AND A SLUT HE MAY BE

but his stupidity puts being caught in the near future/ TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
She makes a mistake, he is just a spoiled ass hole

Carol made a mistake with someone she previously loved and intended to marry. She feels remorse and guilt but does not want to destroy the one who she realized she truly loved. Ben on the other hand, was warned that it was a rebound. Carol had unresolved issues, most people do - sometimes they make mistakes. Ben decided to be cheat with a complete stranger and worse to be an active participant in another woman's cheating! Stupidity compounding stupidity!! I bet he would feel wronged if one of those husbands castrated him while his slut girlfriend was choking her last breath on a slit throat.

Spoiled child.

Real love means looking for actual contrition and a desire to fix a problem, to seek forgiveness for sin/betrayal. He has no idea what love is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Women, If You Don't Want Your Husband To Cheat

Don't allow yourself to cheat on him. States should institute laws allowing spouses who have been betrayed to kill the offending spouse and lover(s).

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
What a miserable way to live!

Carol is wracked with guilt over cheating on Ben. Ben is obsessed with getting revenge on Carol. Where does it end. Just forgive and move on or, just move out and move on. A very sad but well told story.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Old flames never die

I have no clue as to how many times Carol fucked Hank, but it was obvious Ben got more revenge fucks. Carol made a bad call, but showed lots of strength by calling it off. Ben has everything wired to get the info on Carol's activities while Ben fucks many women. He has a lot of nerve; the pot calling the kettle black. Ben deserves an STD. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too many games

And everybody seems to be playing. A bunch of really unlikable characters. May they all get aids and die.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Just burn

Just burn the bitch, break Hank's legs and move on. Come.on Bob!

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Why

Why doesn't he arrange for someone to kick the shit out of Hank.?

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 2 years ago

"Forties peon flick"

Wait... what?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For God's sake, just finish the story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

It seems like he's playing games, but why? It's past time for him to fish or cut bate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If he wants this type of life then he should just divorce her.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS