Becoming A Slut Husband: Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Same thing you want love. Take the chain off and let me in."

"No. I told you the last time that it was over. Just go away and leave me alone."

"Come on babe, let me in. We are supposed to be together and you know it."

"I'm with who I'm supposed to be with. Ben is who I'm supposed to be with."

"Then why..." and the sound of the door slamming and the deadbolt being turned.

"Too little, too late Carol" I thought as I put the recorder in my briefcase.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

During the next three weeks I met Betty a total of eight times and on the eighth night she told me she wouldn't be seeing me any more.

"If I stick around any longer Ben I'll get too attached to you. You need to find someone new to play with."

"Yeah, like I would know how and where. I've been out of the dating game too long."

"As far as the where Ben, just drop in at the Top Hat Lounge and as for the how just smile at the ladies, ask them to dance and make sure that they can see your wedding ring. If they ask you why you are out looking just say that your wife doesn't understand you and the right girl will take it from there."

"The right girl?"

"Someone like me Ben, someone who is into married men, someone who wants to play without there being any emotional entanglements."

"The Top Hat huh?"

"You bet, but first we have tonight to get out of the way."

It was a wild night and I doubted that Carol was going to get any for a couple of days, at least not from me. After Betty dressed she thanked me for a wonderful time and she kissed me goodbye. As I watched her pull out of the parking lot I made a mental note to find out where the Top Hat was located. I'd drop by there when I got back from my next trip.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I had a buddy who worked for the telephone company and I asked him how I could go about taping my telephone line using a voice-activated tape recorder. It wasn't all that hard. I went to Radio Shack and bought another recorder and a lapel mike that would plug into the recorder. I cut off the microphone and tossed it and then I attached alligator clips to the two wires that had connected to the microphone and then I went down to the basement to where the telephone line came into the house. I peeled the outer casing off the wire and then skinned the insulation off the wires that Dan had told me to use and attached the alligator clips to the bare wires.

When I got back from my next trip I found that the recorder on the telephone line was full, but the other three had only normal household sounds. There was a call to Carol's mother and two calls from her sister and two wrong numbers. There was one call from Hank.

"Hello?"

"Hi sweetie."

"What do you want?"

"I want to come over."

"No."

"Then you come to my place."

"No Hank, I told you that it is over. It was a big mistake on my part. I betrayed Ben and the guilt is killing me. I won't do it again so please leave me alone."

"We are going to get back together Carol. We belong with each other. I fucked up and let you get away, but I'm going to get you back."

"No you aren't Hank. I love Ben and I'll do whatever I have to do to make it up to him even though he doesn't know what I've done. Now leave me alone" and she hung up on him. There were four more calls from him and she hung up on all of them.

The day after I got home from my trip I went by the Top Hat and two hours later I was in a motel with Angelina. She lasted six weeks before telling me it was time for her to move on. After her came Mary and after Mary there was Nancy and then Jessica. Joyce, my current girlfriend has been with me now for almost seven weeks.

I've cut back on making love to Carol to two or three times a week and rarely more than once a session. I won't cut back any farther, although I'd like to. I don't want her saying "yes" to Hank if he ever calls again. It has been ten months now and nine out of town trips and I review the tapes every time I get home. Carol has had nothing to do with him in all that time even though he calls half a dozen times every time I go out of town. Carol always hangs up on him.

I still haven't figured out how he knows I'm gone and I probably never will know. When he finally stops calling and I know he is out of the picture I'll probably show Carol the email and play her the tape of the two of them fucking in the spare bedroom and then throw her ass out. Until then though I'm just going to keep on taking temporary lovers and play at being the devoted husband. Maybe once I know Hank has given up I'll let her catch me cheating on her and when she raises hell about it I'll then throw her affair with Hank back in her face. Then again, how do I know that even though he stops trying she doesn't have a way of getting in touch with him? Maybe I should never let her know that I know and just settle for keeping the two of them apart. Oh well, something for me to think about.

12