All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Husband: Jerry'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
thepaleeyesthepaleeyesover 17 years ago
whoa..

i mean, it might be the first time for a long time, or forever, that u have pictured a true loving wife....

liked her.... didn't like the story very much... but, she deserved 100...

LustyTexanLustyTexanover 17 years ago
Finally

Bob, thanks you have practised long enough and you finally have written a good one.

Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
this is more like it! keep it up

don't let the bitchs win,NEVER

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bob go home...it's time for your beddy bye

Or mabey next time the guy's in the gym could just take out an ad in the paper.. Large full page.." I didn't cheat with her at the Christmas party..It was just a friendly kiss...puke Bob I swear sometimes you take leave of your senses...you had better stop sniffing that stuff or you'll grown hair on your palms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well done, Bob!

I can see this happening.

The story was well written like all your stories. This was was a kinda fun read. Nice twist.

Regards, DJ

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Hmm Mixed feelinga bout this one

So I gave it a decent score.

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Still Lacking Some Human Emotion

bobie you need to write a nice long Romance Novelette - it will give you a chance to explore showing your true loving emotions in warm human way.

Then when you return to writing pathetic helpless male humiliation stories or placating one's like this there will be some human emotion included.

What do you guys think? Give it some serious thought bobie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ha

I gave it a good score too, it is a little strange, even for Bob, but he did use some gray matter writing this one!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Good story, JPB

I dunno what happened but I left a comment last night. I said something about she was a truly loving wife, a REALLY truly loving wife.

Jerry is one lucky man. She is one stoic woman, didn't bat an eye at his confession. Maybe she missed him so much she wasn't fazed by anything he could say?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
pattis discretion

Did Patty use the affair that the husband had told her about against?

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Not all JPB that glitters is cuckolded wimp

Interesting mirror of the usual "cheating spouse" tale. Good prose and interesting characters. He thinks she's cheating so he does to get even only she's not but she says she did so they'll get back together. Convoluted, to be sure, but just whacky enough to be believable. Thanks, JPB, for an entertaining read.

spiderman1spiderman1about 17 years ago
A real loving wife!

It was really refreshing to read about a woman who understood what marriage is suppossed to be about. I liked it.

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 15 years ago
Liked this one

This was a fun read. The diuble twist made it even better. Thanks alot

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
thanks Bob

I miss your stories. wish you would come back.

Mike from Texas

trojan5678trojan5678over 13 years ago
Excellent Story

Loved the twist and turns; one of the best storys of yours that I have read so far. Don't get me wrong I have tons more stories of yours to catch up on! But still, excellent... especially the ending

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

dump the fucking slut, she is lying. she was fucking him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well this one was a little complicated

Do we believe the wife WAS fucking Mike and the conversation was a setup? Or do we believe Mike when he told him that he'd never fucked her. A lot of conversations with no real proof of anything. The only thing we know for sure was that he WAS cheating. And you want us to believe that she loved him so much that she was going to forgive his multiple indiscretions? I mean it's a fictional story, but I just don't see her doing that. When he lays out his betrayals to her, I think she slapped him and left. Filed for the divorce and went on with her life. Or I believe that she WAS cheating with Mike and others and that they were really even on the cheating front. Either way, it was entertaining to read. And that's what counts.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Interesting

The biggest problem is that everything was a lie. Even the lies were lies. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was a true clusterfuck.

The problem is that he believed Mike. Both times. The second problem is that he's dumber than a stump. What man overhears a conversation and goes off the deep end? I mean really? He terminates a marriage with a women he loves on the basis of an overheard conversation and does NOTHING to verify it? No how. No way. A man would figure out what was really going on. Not slink away in the night. And then he believes Patty and then Mike - again! I swear he must have air between his ears. He should have realized that he was being played, sent Patty home telling her he would be home after he quit his job and had secured his old job. Then he should have looked for a new job, with a new Company and been more careful about forwarding his mail. Either his old job or the mail gave him away. When he moves this time, be a little more circumspect. Good story, but the ending was unbelievable.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WHEN YOU PUT A LINE IN THE SAND

be strong enough to stay behind it, TK U MLJ LV NV

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17almost 8 years ago
Women Love Secrets. Secrets Destroy Marriages.

Keeping secrets kill as many marriages as infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
STUPID STORY

Why did they even get married both them are not 2 bright.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
even the lies were lies, or were they?

Mike and his two buddies don't work out at that gym in the morning?

Except one day they just happen to work out on a morning.

That just happens to be a morning that Jerry works out there.

They just happen to be in the locker room when Jerry is.

They just happen to have a conversation about Jerry's wife not cheating where Jerry can overhear it.

Seems legit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
They are two idiots

But two idiots in love. They are like stupid children when it comes to relationships, but it's real love. Communication could have helped them a lot more. I'v only been in love like that once. Made me all stupid. They'd clearly crawl on glass for each other. Rare.

Cute story, warped...but cute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Complete nonsense

It is good in terms of suspense but the actions of characters are ridiculously unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No, Not Quite

Just a bit to clever for me. Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Read

Unlike some of the folks commenting here, my comment is that I'm here for the entertaining read.Recognizing that these tales are nothing more than whimsical thoughts from the authors fertile mind. I read for my enjoyment only. Not to be a critic.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Good

Good, but not your best of the few that I have read.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 3 years ago

I've read quite a few of your stories, always giving 4 or 5 stars (most often 5 stars, actually), but this one I like the best (so far). It reminds of an O. Henry story. ~~ JB

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 3 years ago

Isn't it amazing how much better life could be if people just communicated better?

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58over 2 years ago

No that was an unusual twist. Thanks bob that was very good I appreciate the whole story. I gave the story of 5 because I thought it was great and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a clusterfuck. I know, we know that all of is just fiction. But author write stories that make sense so we readers can enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

PART 1

Well, the man is this story is nothing but a wimp. His wife is coming home late at night for eight months, coming late from her friends gathering, and coming home late like usual. Then he found her lying, lingerie in her cars, and then kissing someone. Then he thinks she is cheating so he cheats too. OK. But what about if she isn't ? There's is a big IF. So he should gotten enough prove. But no, he just believes. Than he heard some conversation with the man he seen his wife, that she isn't cheating. That believes it too. Can you believe the coincidence that his wife lover and he met and in the shower room to boot even he hears their conversations. OK. Even that is believable. BUT. What if that man's lying, what if that man is right but his wife his having affair with another man. And what's with this bullshit, we kissed just like brother and sister, which brother kiss his sister on the lips and battle with tongue with top of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

PART 2

OKAY. We believe everything. Then what about Jerry leaving. How can he sleep ignoring all the facts that maybe his wife is having affair with another man, maybe she set him up, all thet the facts of her lying, working late, Anne, etc. And even after all that. When she came finding him,.tell him that she indeed cheated, that conversation in the shower of the gym is a setup. Then how can he trust her again. WE ARE EVEN. TO THE HELL WITH THAT. He was a loyal husband and faithful husband. Then he finds his wife cheating on him even though doesn't deserve it, even though he did everything to be a best husband for his wife. Then he found out she isn't cheating, then he force himself in self blame, self guilt, self punishment both mentally and physically for more than one week. The his wife came finding him and confess that she did cheat on him, but isn't going to do again because they are even and because she "promised ". She also promised in their wedding vows. If she can't keep her vows that is taken in front of the GOD and several people then what is the meaning of a promise in alone. And how are even ? When he startes cheating because of her, left his home, punished himself and self guilt & self blame himself for her. ALL for to find out that she did indeed betrayed him, cheated behind his back,.and now wanted Jerry (husband) back. Because the cheating became non exciting when he left . WHAT A FUCKED UP STORY. WHAT A FUCKED UP HUSBAND. What a spineless wimp is Jerry (Husband) is.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades12 months ago

Cute story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WOW! A new twist in the LW genre. Well written and paced. Thank you for your time and talent. DMW aka Sumnut

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great twist but Mike is a worthless POS. If he would have talk with her he would have known everything she did passed the married test. I have read many L/W tales and am amazed at the lack of communication.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...