All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Husband: Tom (2)'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TLeeTLeeabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

Your shitty stories have gotten so bad that they are not worth wasting my time on. I just vote zero and go to the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I know

I've read all your stories...

Some are in depth, and very interesting.

Others, like this one... is obviously a light erotic skip through your mind.

MisterReasonMisterReasonabout 18 years ago
To the TLee that first commented

You are an idiot. Really, and on so many levels too. If you know you don't like an author, or the category the person writes about, why are you reading the fucking story to begin with? How stupid or masochistic can one get? You aren't obligated to read every story that comes up here, you sorry twit! Then to go and admit that you don't read a story before voting... get a life pops! As an author who has been treated very well by the vast majority of the great family of literotica readers, but who occassionally (not often thank god!) gets morons like you commenting, let me tell you that people here put a lot of effort into their work, for the most part. You don't like the story? You have a legitimate comment or criticism? Fine. Comments like yours, however, drag the whole literotica concept down and they should ban you from the site.

By the way, last time I checked, you can't vote zero, but maybe things are different on your planet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
why is everybody thinking for the commentor

what country are we in.second if i like the story that ok.but god forbid i don't like the story ,kiss my ass.some body need to stop kissing the author ass,so he get on the ball.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thinking for the "commentor" 3-28-06

be a pal, find someone who finished grade school to help you write a real sentence (you know a thought & subject, verb and actual punctuation, maybe capital letters). Then maybe someone can understand what you are trying to say without reading it 3 or 4 times.

By the way, the author has full right to write anything within site guidelines. So does an idiot, who votes without reading, someone who writes about the idiot and even a moron like you, saying no one has the right to write about comments.

If I do not like an author or the subject matter, I DO NOT READ IT. I only have 24 hours a day and can't think about hunting down authors to find the rating scale and low grade them.

I do not like everything JPB writes, and he and anyone else here puts a large amount of time and effort into an unpaid field to entertain others. Another comment already written here says it best, Get a Life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Pity...

...that these comments are all about how stupid the antiJPB commentators are (which I agree with) rather than about the story itself. I think this is an excellent afirmation of a man's right to fulfilment of his sexual desires. If his stupid cunt of a wife won't give him oral or anal or even do anything except missionary, what can she expect him to do?

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

I don't care what anyone else says. This story is superb!

TLeeTLeeabout 18 years ago
MisterReason

Fuck you. You are a queer asshole and I certainly don't need a dickhead like you giving me advice. I will read, or not read, whatever I choose. I will make my comment to suit me. Not to suit you or any other person that reads the comments. If you don't like my comments, don't read them you sorry motherfucker. You should be banned for being stupid enough to be offended by my comment. You are so stupid that you think that the minimum rating is not zero. What does '00' mean to you, you dumbass? Again, fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Mr. Disrespect Doesn't Like People Fighting

This writer doesn't have a respectful bone or thought in his body. None of his usual low life characters are worth fighting over let alone more than a low score and comment.

He doesn't care - nah make that give a shit so why should anyone else.

Quality not quantity

MisterReasonMisterReasonabout 18 years ago
How sad for TLee

Still looking for those voting double zeroes, which are NOT votes, by the way Mr. Lee. That is a rating attached to the comments you make. Votes are something altogether different. Then again, if you had the brains you were born with, this dialogue would never need to have happened to begin with. Instead, we're having this inane banter in the middle of this author's comment page.

At least it might draw attention to the poor author's story, which I didn't read (or vote on, because I'm not a fan of the category, and thus voting would be ignorant). I only commented because I'm tired of goofy hillbillies such as yourself making retarded comments about other people's efforts. The fact that you don't think it's strange that you read an author you despise that writes in a category you hate, is disturbing and sad.

Perhaps you are a bit confused about the site, much as you are about "voting", so let me explain it to you. The stories are listed on the "New" page when they are first published. You DO NOT have to read each one. You can pick and choose what stories/authors/categories you want to read and ignore the rest. No wonder you're so cranky, reading around the clock like that, and your wrist must be killing you!

I'm not queer, Mr. Lee. Don't know whether this disappoints you or not. By all means, keep making your ignorant comments. Brag about "voting" on stories you don't read. Show the world how sad and empty your life is. Go out to the outhouse and take a healthy one, knowing that you are one tough old coot. Have a nice day pops.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Dare?

Of course you dare! The temptation would be too great for you to pass up. You want, you need to continue to live this lifestyle. I wish I was in your shoes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If he's screwing all those women?

When does he have time for Madge? And none of these women ever get pregnant or give him a disease? Seems unlikely to me. Even for a fictional story.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
SAYING NO IS ONE THING

living dangerously is another. TK U MLJ LV NV

RJDinNYRJDinNYover 1 year ago

Why? The main character in both parts 1 & 2 is Rob. Why is is named "Becoming a slut husband: Tom?" The name "Tom" is not mentioned in either part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...