All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Husband: Tony'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A man's gotta do

what a man's gotta do!

It's not in me to stay wath a wife like that ... but if that's what works for some then this is not a bad way to go!

I can just see a really fun discussion with his wie down the road when they compare notes!

Good job, Bob!

Regards, DJ

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Good Story

Good story, JPB. I am looking forward to the rest of it.

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Good Story

Good story, JPB. I am looking forward to the rest of it.

batjac69batjac69over 17 years ago
Command of English

You received another low rating for bastardizing the English language as there is no such thing as a "slut" male of any kind. Sure queers try that fairytale garbage, but words do indeed mean things and so do their meanings.

Call your boy anything male you like, but leave the female definitions to women as a slut is a married woman.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
OK... so far.. so good... This one has me

OK... so far ... this seems good. Of course the hubby citing the Dvivorce laws is BS.

If he had Proof and he could easily get TONS of proof over the past year from seeing his wife at the sea breeze motel ... he would win any divirce hearing.

of couse there would not be any story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Slut reviewers

What kind of dickhead reads erotic stories to bothered by an uncommon use of a word.

Dude, if you have nothing better to do than triffle over the meaning of the word "slut", you're just not getting any...

To the author: Keep up the good work. Don't worry about criticism from wannabes who find their only joy in trivial nuances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Back Door Justice

I like it! He loses his home tail but continues to get his regular tail in a revenge mode!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Usual Crap From This Writer

Maybe there should be an anger storyboard for this writer who is only interested in writing revenge stories. Wonder who did what to him to leave him such a chafed ass outlook on life.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Good work

Since when is a divorce a good thing for the husband??

Even if he can prove the adultery he will have to come up with half the cash value of the house, or move out, which can be unsettling and if she doesn't have a similar salary he will have to pay alimony. No fault is even worse than losing the right to shoot he bitch, or bastard without punishment as in the bad, old, days!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
TO BECOME OR NOT

wrong{{{My choice. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
I Hate Cheaters

But Tony found out his wife was cheating. So eventually he decided to cheat. With his wife's lover's daughter. Now I don't believe in revenge fucks but this tale intrigued me. I shall continue...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Can't say I understand the logic of staying with her. He deserves better. He may get to fuck everyone on his list, but he has been reduced to sneaking around on a woman he no longer cares for. That's not freedom. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I LIKE the way this guy thinks,

But a whole year without? I'd be fucking everything......bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Whore wifes

"It would mean that I would still have to be, or appear to be, a loving husband."

Nope, don't stick your cock back into that morass of diseased folds. When I found out my own wife was fucking her old boyfriend, I was done with her. No, I didn't divorce her, or move out, or even confront her. I just ignored her. If she wanted to fuck another man, fine, but she could still continue to be my housekeeper. She keeps the house clean, does a good job of cooking and washing clothes. The only thing was, I immediately stopped having anything to do with her that was intimate, even kissing or a hug. She was no more than a maid who I could talk to if I wanted to.

It took her a few months before she figured it out, that I wasn't having anything to do with her. I ignored her questions and changed the subject or else walked away if she wouldn't give up. I put up with tears and threats until she realized I wasn't going to talk about it. We continued to sleep in the same bed but eventually she stopped rolling over to try and interest 'junior' after I refused to stop pushing her away.

It took about 4 years before one day she was sitting and waiting for me. She had been in the bottle, although the vodka level wasn't that low. She indicated she wanted us to talk so I sat and poured myself one. My wife just sat there and stared at me for a bit until she sighed.

"You figured it out, didn't you? That's why you quit being my husband." I just sat and said nothing.

"If it makes you feel any better, I broke it off." Still, I just sat there quietly, sipping my drink.

"Is there any chance of us being man and wife again?" Now I was ready to talk.

"First, I didn't quit being your husband. You quite being my wife and my woman, giving that responsibility to someone else. In that first instant, when you opened your mouth and kissed him, knowing your legs were going to spread for him, our marriage was voided, we were officially divorced."

"What else can I do? I've broke it off with him."

"Over four years of spreading for another man than your husband, do you really think that's all you had to do?" Her eyes opened wide, she hadn't known until that moment that I knew how long they'd been going at it.

"You've known all this time." It was a statement, not a question.

"Since the first day." My voice was flat, I held no love for her.

"I wondered, but should have figured it out when you didn't want me to even touch you any longer. Do you love me anymore? Do you want to stay married?"

"Do I love you?" I figured to be blunt. "Not since the first time you gave yourself away. My love was voided at that moment. I do want to stay married? You make for a cheap maid. Why wouldn't I want to stay married?"

"I've ruined our marriage." She was matter of fact.

"No, I would say you killed it in a single instant. At the same instant you killed my love. I have only have two questions I would like you to answer truthfully." She nodded her head that she would.

"Did you ever fuck Tom in our house?" I needed only to see her reaction to know what the answer was. "Now for the one I really need to know. Did you ever fuck him in our bed?"

"You want the truth, I'll tell you the truth. A few times. He really wanted to fuck me in the bed that I used to make love with my husband in."

We had an uneasy truce after that. I moved all my things from the master bedroom to the spare room. It only took her about a month before I started seeing the indications she had restarted. Although I am in my forties, I am in good shape. To win a fight, you win the fight. There is no second place in a fight. So when I caught Tom walking out of a bar, he didn't stand a chance. I put him down with the first punch and never let him back up. He didn't even get a return punch in, but when I was done, he was done, sexually. I left nothing of his cock and balls but hamburger with my steel toed boots.

My wife went to check on Tom in the hospital. I know a couple people who work there and let me know. She never turned me in, although I saw her looking at me, partially in fear. When the police stopped by to ask me questions, Tom obviously turned me in, I told them I'd been at home with my wife. She didn't even flinch and told the police I had been at home with her.

She tried a few times after that to put us back together. She gave it about 18 months before giving up. Now we live celibate lives, separately but together. More than once she admitted she killed us and she took full responsibility. I agreed with her which surprisingly, didn't anger her. She knew I was right in agreeing with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nothing like a good plan

And nothing like pussy that's 20 years younger. We'll see where this goes. The wife must be dumb.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Revenge cheating isn't an answer. Kicking Tommy's ass and divorcing the bitch is the way to go.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Why

Why when he found his wife cheating,didn't he start putting money away for the future.?Also how did he explain all the hours he spent chasing Shelly to his wife?

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Where

Where is the to be continued chapter?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story telling was good enough to keep me reading but I did have a big question. Maybe I missed it but who the hell was Tom Hennesy and how did he come into their life. Tony's plan for revenge sounds interesting so I'll be checking to see how the story twists.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories