All Comments on 'Becoming a Slut Wife: Angie Ch. 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
grtguyintxgrtguyintxover 18 years ago
AWESOME

I am glad that you didn't leave it the way it was. I hated they way you had left it, but i am glad that you decided to write another chapter. This is just fucking awesome. They say that there is nothing worse than a woman scorned. I think they are wrong. What is worse you ask, a vindictive SOB. I hope that you decide to write another chapter on the others were the wife gets away with cheating.I really like your ending. Great story. Thanks

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
I honestly didn't think you had it in you.

A revenge story for what was probably the most disgusting story that most males have ever read. Thank you for the effort.

shangoshangoover 18 years ago
Who are you and what happened to Just Plain Bob?

This was a fantastic story! Just Plain Bob normally writes creampie crap stories!

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
LOL!!

Bob, normally I just hate dark stories. And I even admit that I had to skip over parts of Part 1 because that wasn't my cup of tea. I mean I just hated part one. But part 2 was such a revenge story it made all others kinda pale in comparison.

Part 2 was way better than Part 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
look what you have gone and done

got people talking good about your writings.tell the truth,feels good don't it.

allforallallforallover 18 years ago
Wow. A fate worse than Death that is death

You have done good. Usually revenge seems too vicious but this actually seems justified

rlg99rlg99over 18 years ago
Great

Good revenge story,I'm impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent revenge story

Most innovative form of revenge I've read about lately. Top marks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Your Driving Licence Please

Oh man - I'm in shock - it's my heart - air - need air - some water - no scotch would be better - wait a minute - who really is this masked MAN.

The one with respect rolling off him from us and to himself - I know and you know this was a long time coming - lets not let it be the blind pig trick eh!

Thanks Author - with some Respect and Regard

PS - As one comment noted you have more fodder to conclude if you can and want to?

SalamisSalamisover 18 years ago
Whoooweee

This was way over the top. I'm sorry I cannot rate this story a '6'. You pushed every button in this revenge tale. The outcome while dastardly cruel actually fits the crime. I'm ashamed to say I enjoyed this.

aNAUGHTYgranny4uaNAUGHTYgranny4uover 18 years ago
1000%

I totally enjoy each and everyone of your stories but this is the best you have ever written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yuck!

Okay, the guy didn't deserve being gang raped by his wife's lover and his gang. But leaving them both to die, escalated the revenge far worse. The worst that happened to him was humiliation, but he is leaving the others for dead and that makes him the real sicko.

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
Good Story

Nice change of pace. Loved the way you were able to come up with something to balance out the first story. It is a little over the top, or is it? Thanks for a good read.

TiggerTooTiggerTooover 18 years ago
You're the best.

I tried to vote a "10" but, alas, the machine wouldn't take it. Thanks for giving guys something to hope for: respect. Phil

BTW - I read and like all your stories. That doesn't mean I'd want to live 'em out but they're fun reads. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Voted a 15

LOVE IT!!! I voted 5 three times for a score of 15. Hope the site will accept it! I really, really, really hope they both "RELAX and ENJOYED" it as much as he did!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
FINALLY

AT LAST AN AUTHER FINALLY UNDERSTANDS WHAT TEH PEOPEL WHO CREATED THIS WEBSITE MENT WHEN THEY CREATED TEH LOVING WIVES SECTION. WE NEED LOTS MORE STOREIS JUST LIEK THIS. THEY WERE GOING TO HELL ANYWAY, HE JUST HELPED THEM ALONG

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent Revenge Story!

Everybody got revenge - Steve got revenge for her watching his parties by seducing the wife, Angie got revenge for Rob wanting to leave her by arranging his rape and Rob got revenge on the two people who led to his rape by taking them out. A sad but well written story!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It sounds fair to me

Personally I might have knee capped him, and busted his ankle, elbow, hand, shoulder and hip joints and left him alive for his next bi experience.

Teh wife needed a ittle more permanent remainder (on the off chance she survived).

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
A good ending

Very deserving. It is too bad you did not pee on both of them before you left them.

LustHoseLustHoseover 18 years ago
Pretty creative reprisal

His wife was pretty damn stupid. Steve was even stupider to believe that Bob would have let bygones be bygones. Be careful about accepting ANYTHING (food, drink, package) from someone that you have humiliated to that degree.

Anal rape is rarely about gratification, it's about power and/or humiliation. Ask any ex-convict.

I'm pretty sure that given the extent of the rage that Bob HAD to feel, he would have left some other physical damage on Stevie-Boy. Even if Angie and Steve were discovered (in time) by his butt buddies, they wouldn't have much fun with a partner who had to wear a colostomy bag for the rest of his life.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Outfuckingstanding Bob.

I'd have not bothered with using the machine on Angie's cunt, go straight to the brown growler on both of them. Oh yes, and one more thing, fuck the lube!!!!

FireFox59FireFox59over 18 years ago
OH YEAH

Paybacks a bitch. If that was me they'd have both suffered a whole lot more. What the hell's up with you people that think it was too much???

ryu77ryu77over 18 years ago
I'm speechless

I never knew you were going to add another chapter to this story. The first one was one of the few stories that I really detested, but man!!!!!!!!!! What a dark tale of revenge!!

cdog21cdog21over 18 years ago
Amazing

I have no idea why I liked the first one. I mean there was a guy being raped and his wife enjoying it and then at the end he just kinda let it slide. But this was just out there. I love the ending he had in store for Angie. Keep up the good work JPB

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I ain't never seen a story like this

Bob:

You've found the perfect revenge to a cheating slut and her paramour. The only question I've got is this; Why did he stick it in her pussy instead of her ass? She needed to feel all of the "pleasure" she gave to her husband. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank You

I hoped for a sequel and got it and it was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
outstanding...just rewards

its about time...there's a reason tempory insanity can be caimed in many states concerning cheating spouses. The ending to the first instalment left me cold , as did the second ending, however cold blooded revenge is a realistic outcome in a sitiuation as devoid of emotion as this one was.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

Good story Bob different from your ussual. I liked the ending... just hope someone finds her at least

z00timez00timeover 18 years ago
Amazing

alk about a lovr/hate relationship. I'm talking about your stories.

I love this one but I'll probably hate the next one.

Thanks for being a great writer

TomTodayTomTodayover 18 years ago
Fantastic

That was one of the best endings out of any of your becoming a slut wife stories. It was well thought out and to me seemed almost totally justified.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome

At long last one of them gets their just desserts...damn awesome ending ...perfect in everyway.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Rough

I'm usually not into endings like this, but I could see the pain that Rob went through driving him to this. I would like to see both Steve and Angie survive but without Rob being affected. This would be longer pain for them than the machine. Maybe Part 3? Still this was a great story and ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bravo!

Justice is served! Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bravo buddy

I would give my eye teeth to see you do that they had it coming to them by the way did those guys ever come to the house and find them ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more please

I hope there`s more i want to see how it comes out when her whole world comes tumbling down on her and her lover

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More punishment

I hope i read more into what happense to Angie and how much of a behind steve has left after 150 strokes .

Pat USA

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
another chapter

I loved to see Rob make steve suffer rob came out as the victor

Atlanta,Ga

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Murder and rape are never justifiable

Sorry, Bob. I don't find tales of rape and murder interesting nor erotic. Why didn't the main character hop into the closet and whack off watching these two people die by fucking? It's what I would've expected to make the story complete.

<P>

If you thought this was a good tale, seek professional help at your earliest convenience because you need therapy.

shangoshangoalmost 17 years ago
For once, I agree with Alvaron

Rape and murder isn't justified. So when she raped hubby, she opened herself for all kinds of vengeance. Hubby didn't commit murder. "Steve" came for a fuck and got it.And remember that he was a Rapist also, so the same rules apply. Or did you conveniently forget who drew first blood?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Revenge

At last a real reaction to being screwed over.I heartily approve.

rooster1rooster1over 16 years ago
Retrubition

As it was meant to be, honey if you can't take the heat stay out of the fire. Might be that the only thing better would be to watch them both go. No way wuold anyone define what she did to rob as "love".

rooster1rooster1over 16 years ago
Retrubition

As it was meant to be, honey if you can't take the heat stay out of the fire. Might be that the only thing better would be to watch them both go. No way would anyone define what she did to rob as "love".

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great revenge story!

They both deserve the "full treatment" and then perish. Well done!

plugnickelplugnickelover 16 years ago
The man was rich, held blackmail data (potential t

(potential tapes, memory cards, pc etc. on dozens) Asshole's weath is still undeveloped thus, attainable. All this while the lovely couple are held hostage. But the MOST important suggestion I have is to please announce at the b eginning that this is a Snuff story so I can skip it? I've read some of your stories and enjoyed them. Now, I'm hesitant. But, hey, I'm just one vote, one voice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very good

it has the components of retribution against them, very well. and they both lose in the end.

shangoshangoover 15 years ago
One more thing, Alvaron

Ever read "The Count of Monte Cristo"? Probably not. Judging by your posts, you're still trying to make love to yourself. That, too, was a dark revenge tale. The Ol' Desert God "Jehovah" was into revenge in a BIG way. Never read the Old Testament either? Pity for one who loves his own brilliance so much! You and only two other commenters (one, who by his own admission, ain't worth a "plug nickel") loved this story. Maybe YOU are the one who needs professional help!

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
Quite unlike you!

and I mean it in a good way...It's more like Scorpio's or Magmaman's style...Hey, as long as you put some thought into this revenge (and horror) fantasy (and you have) I am fine with it. Imagination you always had -plenty of it, so this story went very well by me. <P>

The principle of dying by the vice you have indulged yourself in, is fully demonstrated - namely, the unending hunger for endless sex. So, says the man - you ask for it? You got it - endlessly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HE HAS TEETH DOESN'T HE

WHY DIDN'T HE USE HIS TEETH WHEN HE HAD THE CHANCE?

WAS HE TOOTHLESS? DID HE LEAVE HIS DENTURES OUT?

WHY DIDN'T HE USE HIS TEETH????

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
An excellent job of revenge against people who

forcibly raped him and a wife that cheated in gangbangs committing adultry. Now the rapist and his girl can literally fuck themselves to death. Interesting how some folks can enjoy stories of men being humiliated or raped and women used as sex toys basically raped and whored out but cant take the revenge for those crimes.

bigguy323bigguy323about 14 years ago
One of your best. About half of your work is very good. The other half, well...

not so much. I would actually like a part 3 to see the outcome when they are found.

incestor007incestor007over 13 years ago
Great Best revenge story,

This was one great story, I liked it too much, I think I would have done the same, they went too far for a man to sit after that, I loved the revenge. But I would have loved to see more dialouge exchange between Angie and Rob, I missed Angie talking in Part2, IF I were ther I would like to listen her, what she wante to say, put her in condition where she can show me how much she loved Rob, give her chance to show(but dont buy her bullshit) like "you have two choices, if you can go through this for one day, I will forgive you and take back, but steve will have to go, OR we can divorce and I will free you now, but steve will have to go through one whole day, through this, if he survive his luck, other wise you can live decent life after that." Of course he did not have to take her back, but it would serve her right, knowing that her love means nothing to him now, but she would know, what it woould be like, because she choose pain for him because she thought she loved him, and now he chose pain for her to see how much she loved him.

And after one complete day if she survives he would divorce her, because divorcing will only ease their pain, there is no getting together, if she choose life, he could let her be there for one more day, and then, set them free they had nothing to prove steve did this to them, so he can fly out, or leaving them to death will aslso be fair.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
Um

How did both of them tie themselves to bondage boards at the same time?

Mind you, HE doesn't care but still.

Very dark for you Bob. I liked the second part better then the first.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 12 years ago
Uh, FD45...

I seem to recall the mention of handcuffs being used. You can handcuff yourself to an object. I think there's more than one story on here that uses that gimmick

sagelyonesagelyoneover 12 years ago
More than one way to skin a cat

I'd have melted them down to paste in a tub of lye one limb at a time then dumped their remains in a storm drain, but your way works too.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
BI SEXUAL, BI PARTISAN

equal opportunity cheaters. TK U MLJ LV NV

karan9876karan9876about 12 years ago
whose the author?

Since this story has revenge...good revenge in it where the man actually behaves like a man and not a wimp, i wonder who the author is... because JPB usually ensures that the men in his stories arent men but world champions in being wimps... Anyways i loved this story 5 star rating from me.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
That was pretty good,

although the hardest part of beeing buttfucked is the humiliation (not to mention the betrayal in this case), so getting a machine to do the job is hardly the same. I guess that they will not survive, and especially that she will be alone, watching his dead body being fucked for ours after his light went out, is a pretty good equalizer.

Other possibilities like selling them to a bordell in mexico are not really practical because other people would have to be involved and also i doubt they want steve there, but then again maybe he has a cute ass, lol.

All of you cucks who think it was to violent, think again. For a real man some kinds of betrayal require blood. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OUCH!

That would be the appropriate comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gee, this is pretty bad.

What's even worse is that it got a 4.51 average rating. Revenge is one thing but torture murder is another. It's scary enough that you wrote the story, but scarier that so many readers rated it so highly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ouch

I can see a rape victim doing this to his/her attackers.

Rape messed up his mind and drove him insane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fitting

This certainly made up for the absolutely disgusting first chapter.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
i'd comment but. . .

it might incriminate me.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
BTB & Revenge

This is an ingenious way to get revenge on them both. An eye for an eye, as it were. They earned it.

C'mon people, think. This is fantasy, not our real world. I'll admit that it takes a delightfully kinky mind to plot this out, but I doubt that it will ever happen in real life. The acts for which he took revenge? Yes, they happen every day. The revenge he took? Will never happen.

I felt sorrow for the poor guy in the first part, but I was cheering him on in the last part. Bob, you do write interesting and fun stuff.

One minor thought: If I'd set it up, there would be a way to drip just a little lubricant on the dildos, "to lengthen and enhance the experience".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What the fuck is wrong with all the pussies that say that this was over the top.

Get a grip people this was a master class in payback. I would love to see the condition of Angie and her fuck buddy about a week after the machines were set in motion.

In so many of the stories on this site some poor schmuck gets fucked over by the wife and her co conspirator and just lays down and takes it.

Now said poor schmuck turns the tables and fucks up said whore wife and her co conspirator.

Good should happen more often.

Bob I love this tale and would give it 500 if I could.

Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a master class in being a psychopath

Murder is always, always wrong. As well written as any of JPBs stories, but very dark. I know that this is Bob exploring the depths of revenge, but it is disconcerting that many of the denizens of Mom's basement think that this is an appropriate response in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LOL

Awesome story.. revenge at its best.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17almost 8 years ago
Super Fantastic! Five Stars!

You followed your worst story ever with your very best! Great save!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BLOODY HELL MATE

NEVER PISS YOU OFF! FUCK ME W.T.F. B.T.B. Fuuuuuck mee man! You got a 2for! What can you say LIVE BY THE COCK, DIE BY THE COCK . LOVE YOU ALL! BYE! OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
Damn

Now thats revenge. Fucked to death by a machine. Way to go. Never even crossed my mind. I don't want you md at me.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
I have to admit being disturbed

I gave this a 5 for pure brutality.

Ouch...

Ocker51Ocker51almost 7 years ago
Thumbs Up👍🏻

After the first chapter I was hugely disappointed but the 2nd chapter gave me my faith back in you Bob⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow.

Great revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
😵 oh my Bob!

You sir have one hell of a dark side!

Imagine now that Steve does die but Angie is still alive. Dehydrated, starving, alone, losing her mind. Someone does come in, police or anyone really. She gets sent to the hospital. What do you think might happen then? Bob, any chance you could write something about this or any of a number of ideas of what if Angie live?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Damn !! But that was serious revenge.What a seriously devious mind you have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Superb revenge of the wicked penetrating machines or dildo ex machina

Five dildos thumbs up

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
You go Bob!

Great, well earned revenge. Those two certainly deserved it. Hope the power doesn't go out.

266xxyz266xxyzover 5 years ago
O Yeah!

Now that was a BTB story!!! Loved it JPB!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wpw! That was cold blooded!

The new gold standard for BTB. Creepy stuff. Like an Edgar Allen Poe story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yes

Yes,he did man up.What a revenge.!

jrphdojrphdoover 4 years ago
The Best Revenge Story

Love the revenge in this. Kudos to the protagonist for patience. I probably would have killed them both that night and landed in jail!

jsch1947jsch1947about 4 years ago
Murder is still murder.

While this ending is better than the last one, it still ends in murder.

Lube Steve's ass and let it run all night. Pull the plugs at 6:00 am and unchain them.

Then walk away

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago
Re:jsch1947

"Then walk away"

And get arrested hours later as Steve and the ex-wife immediately call the police!

The husband had suffered enough... why on earth would he give them any chance to put him in jail? Besides, they were both evil scum and deserved to die.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Again

After reading part one, I wanted him to shoot them both, but this is much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This one was just

And I loved the BTB.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Now that is one of the biggest BTB I have ever seen. WOW!!!!!!

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bob finally finishes a story and does it right.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Great burn. Does ol' Stevie boy have a whole house generator??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can understand how some people don't like the murder aspect of this story, but it is fiction.

I would also like to think that there isn't a wife out there who would stand by and help/watch her husband be subjected to gang rape all to stop him divorcing her after cheating the way she had.

I dare say there would be rape victims male or female who at some stage in their recovery would love the thought of some one doing this to their rapist.

This forced them to hand over the pictures/ video's, but if he had stopped once he got them it's a pretty safe bet he would have to go into hiding to avoid pay back from them if he had let them go, where would it stop.

A third episode wouldn't be bad to see if he did leave them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic! Ignore the whiners who complain about murder, or it's illegal, or it's inhuman. If it makes them feel superior to all the rest of us human beings, then let them stand up for all the fictional rapists. More power to them.

First off it's just a story. (Isn't that what all the pansies say when others complain about all the disgusting cuckolding crap?)

Secondly, nobody died in this story, so there's no murder. If you assumed they will die, then shame on you for having such a violent and heinous imagination.

And thirdly, to pansy jsch1947: yeah, murder is murder... and justice is justice. The world doesn't need any more psychopathic rapists than it already has. So, even IF they do eventually die, what's the harm? Even though by only an infinitesimal amount, the world just became a better place. LOL

5 stars all day long. Great finish to a horrible start.

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

FANTASTIC REVENGE! LOVED THE STORY & THE ENDING! ANY FOLLOWUPS INTENDED?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Should have added a sand dripping device.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good. But where was the revenge on John and the other rapists?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've read a number of your stories so far. You use a convention intermittently of ending a paragraph mid-sentence with a colon, and starting the dialogue that belongs with that sentence, in another paragraph. It's never consistent, and it's done throughout all your writing. It completely takes the reader out of the writing.

Bob said:

"fix me a sandwich"

This convention is incorrect and is applied inconsistently. It should be written differently.

Bob said, "Fix me a sandwich."

If you're going to use this non-standard convention of stopping mid-sentence and putting the quotation in a subsequent paragraph, then do it all the time, not randomly here or there, but better yet, stop doing that.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades11 months ago

What revenge. Thanks for your writing.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Pretty incredible and very imaginative tale of revenge.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nope, not until you get the other guys. While he is bound, ask Steve their name and you will turn off the machine, get the names, then turn up machine.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Like it very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES