All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Wife: Camille'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
brother couldn't protect nothing

see why wife left him,like of gusts.what kind of man let that happen to his sister in law.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Little Brother

Little brother walked into the room where his soon to be ex-brother and ex-wife were sleeping. He grabbed his brothers flacid cock and chopped it off with one swipe of the katana. He woke, screamed and fell to the floor, moaning and bleeding profusely. Camille would take a little longer. She would be cut up where nobody could tell what she was, much less who. Shame he would have to throw the sword away, who knows what germs are on these two?

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

Brother totally fucked this up. He should have diddled her every day right through her ovulating period and given her a present to take home in her tummy that his brother and her husband could have supported for the next 18 years or so. But since she had experienced the gang bang, perhaps each of the guys could have washed her down with some hot yellow piss AND some sperm to mix with her eggs next as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
it got dumber as it went

rape and pictures of his sister in law being rape.common sense no where to be found.the dumber the story, the worst it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Lighten Up !!!!

Lighten Up Readers !! It's just a story! I would have done the same thing, after all her teasing and taunting. I have a sister in-law that I've wanted to pound since she was a young'n. She was always teasing me and I managed to ignore it. One day she upset me with her smart mouth and I told her, "Suck my cock bitch!" She sat down on a foot stool and said, "Bring it on!" As I walked over, releasing my hard cock from my jeans, she opened her braless sweater. That was one of the most exciting blow-jobs I've ever had. She sat there staring up at me, with a grin and sucked my cum down her throat. I've never boned her. Maybe someday?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
She asked for it

Personally I think he should have had her kiss his dick in his room, recorded it and then pimped her whoring butt out to the entire bar. As a woman I can tell you I have friends just like her and it pisses me off. If you don't want to sell it then don't advertise it. There is a difference between playful flirting and being a hardcore tease and the woman in this STORY (key word people)knew it as well as anyone. She could have said no but as the BIL said, she sure as hell didn't. It wasn't rape it was a stupid woman who didn't think before she betrayed her husband and reaped exxactly what she sowed.

justdoit4ujustdoit4uabout 15 years ago
Good story.

Enjoy this story so much that I keep coming back to it. The sister-in-law is a cock teaser. Since she cock tease others over and over at that same location, she got what she deserves. Next story should be in the Exhibitionist and Voyeur category and have her drinking again, cock teasing strangers out in public with her dancing and touching of herself, leading to gang banging with strangers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What could he do?

How about call the cops? Shit the idiot bartender made a tape of their crimes. What more does he need? Horrible story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great LW story love how the plot worked out!!

eat shit annony you fag!!! I gave this a 5

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17almost 8 years ago
If You Continue To Sexually Tease A Man

...who isn't your husband, it is human nature for him to fuck you. And he deserves to have it happen. I have seen scores of women flirt with their boyfriends' or husbands' best friends; and then wonder how she had lost control, and the inevitable happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Dirty Read!!

Thanks again, for your brilliant talent.

I gotta take a shower...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What an arsehole.

He could have stopped the flirting if he wanted to enough, by threatening to tell his brother, probably wouldn't have hurt telling him anyway.

hopefully the brother finds out, kicks the slut to the kerb and beats the fuck out of his brother, not much of a brother.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades11 months ago

Enjoyed. Thanks for your writing.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson10 months ago

Basically group rape.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

2 Stars as a group rates are not happening if I am alive . I took my Brother and cousins wives out while I was Single and had only 1 fight .. No I did not win nut I hit him a couple of times . Mean while he went Marine on Me and paid for it . I was in Desert Storm and got a few friends as I loved My .338 . It saved a big ass Marine and most of his friends . . They in turn helped Me out when I called them which I did that night .

BlakeHardlyBlakeHardly4 months ago

What a slut! Quite the fantasy for her, and the gang of guys! What's next for this vixen?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES