All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Wife: Marty'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40almost 18 years ago
An eleven year marriage completely based on sex

alone. No love or trust. Just sex. That's all that's important to the both of them. How one-dimensional. "Golly, I sure hate what she has done to the trust in our marriage, but she sure can fuck!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Difficult Situation

I had a hard time with this story, simply because ultimately it didn't seem to matter to her one way or the other. "If it doesn't hurt our marriage, then it's ok". That thought process doesn't make a bit of sense. It hurt the husband, and regardless of how "good" the sex may have been that doesn't justify allowing her to cheat on him. Not a poorly written story in the least. JPB I usually enjoy your stories but this one was a bit more difficult to read than usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Just

another wimp married to a slut story.After some of your recent(and better) efforts I thought you had changed, but obviously not.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
Aaaaannnndddd your back

Well the other stories were fun while they lasted. (^_^)

-Risq

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
You know sherlock40, the one thing that got me

Was the part about "Do I tell her to stop and go back to twice a week or let things continue as they are and keep the fantastic sex life we have because I'm sharing her with other men"

Yep that's a marriage built to last. The husband is willing to share his wife as "his" companies whore, who alot of his co-workers have already done. And she's still letting her company keep her as their whore, and only real thing the character in this story is concerned about is if he tells her to quit he won't get regular sex any more. Makes sense to me.

Built to last I tell ya. The kinda of marriage that our grand parents built their 50th wedding aniversary with. I have to wonder about the 95-98% Cuckold stories that JPB writes sometimes.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
i hope she has aids and all of them die.

husband hating is one thing,but you take it to another level.if you write this with peace of mind and no regrets you're sick too.you have make this sissyboy scum, because its' not a man.

mcwiiimcwiiialmost 18 years ago
ridiculous bullshit

You write the most ridiculous crap I have ever read. Then you get pissed off when people tell you that. Give it up.

the Troubadorthe Troubadoralmost 18 years ago
One of wife's arguments was already answered

The "loving wife's" strongest argument for ignoring her philandering was that it hadn't hurt her husband. But when the guys boss is told he's just fucked the guy's wife he is horrified and falls all over himself to explain that no one knows but the employee and him that she is the employee's wife.

He is plainly making it clear that the husband will be a thing of ridicule to anyone who knows what she has done. If that isn't harming the husband I have no idea what it is.

z00timez00timealmost 18 years ago
Dear bob

U R a fllth. sick man. I'm glad you write for your own enjoyment because only sicko;s like your usual category of wimp, sex starved asswiping husbands.

You disgust any real man.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 18 years ago
Well Sir

I have an isea for a sequel. The husband is not as much of a wimp ass cuke as you thing. He takes control of the situation at hand. He has a meeting with Darren. He tells him that effective immediately that he is her "business manager" They would work out a fee for services rendered from now on. If that was not agreeable then a sexual harassment suit would be filed in federal court claiming that he had threatened to discharge her (pardon the pun) if she refused to do as he told her.

Inform her that was his decision and if she wanted to continue the marriage, then the conditions of there staying together would be that the only sex they had from then on would be her sucking his cock and only fucking her with a condom {a thick motherfucker too} There would never be any kissing her ever again. She would ask him whenever she fucked someone and that was to insure that he got the money. He would give her a small stipend and he would retire from his job and live off her. After the company found that she was to old or had become unattractive to fuck, then would come the divorce. After she was "put out to pasture" .

He could give her crack cocaine, heroin, and other drugs to mellow her out if she got mouthy.

"He could take her to Mexico, sell her to a pimp in a Mexican whorehouse and live happily everafter with his new wife. Ever once in awhile the pimp would send him a tape or DVD of her fucking the donkey in the club where she took on 200 sailors and marines every weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Attention Commenters:

THIS STORY IS A FANTASY!

This story was written for the enjoyment of people who enjoy cuckold stories. It is obvious that only a small percentage of the husbands would ever consider staying with a company whore. Forget about STDs, self-respect, the respect she would no longer have for him, his standing in his community and workplace when it comes out his wife is a whore, there is a real possiblity that one of her lovers would woo her away from him. The fact that Marty is trading sex with her husband so she can be a slut at work is not a rational basis for a marriage.

I loved that fact that Marty basically told her husband that nothing will change even though he knows about her slut side. It is pretty obvious that she will continue to do what she loves to do even if she quit her job. So all of the great sex is tied to his permission for her to cuckold him. So this marriage is not based on love but fucking.

To JPB: Your slut wife stories are very creative. Not my

cup of tea but they are well written.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Total crap, as usual

Well, that's being a bit harsh. Not everything written by JPB is total crap. And not every "Becoming A Slut Wife" story is crap either. Which is the main reason why I keep coming back to JPB's stories: the hope that this one won't be the same old formulaic shite that comprises most of his stories.

Unfortunately, I was disappointed. Again. Such a shame given JPB's recent run of stories that were actually quite good.

To those that miss the point: yes, it is a fantasy. Yes, it caters to those people who get off on the idea of a humiliated, cuckold husband (and this one is). But so do most of JPB's stories, which means this one ends up sounding like "same shit, different day". It is monotonous and boring.

JPB can write different stuff with some decent variation. And those stories are good, that's why I keep reading his material. I just wish he'd do more of it, rather than the same old crud recycled into yet another tedious offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
TRASH ! ! ! !

I gave you a 25 only because you had the guts to post this so called story. At least you could make it believable, but you didn't and we can say, "her chucky chucky".

I like most of your stories, but this one is demanding and humiliating to the male race which you say you are part of and that is questionable. If you read this, please post to the readers why you made the husband a wimp? I know you do not or hate women, so I can see why Marty is a slut, by why is her husband being humiliated by his boss and Marty.

If the husband were a MAN, he would tell Marty that she broke their marriage vows and has been sleeping around for years. He should seek out a good lawyer and have his lawyer contact the HR department of XYZ, and tell them that their is fraternization between Darrian and Marty and his boss. As a matter of fact, Marty is the company whore who will spread her legs for anybody Darrian or his boss wishes. He should file a lawsuit against XYZ and stipulate that Darrian and his boss are to be fired and a hefty settlement is to come his way. Otherwise, he will file for alienation of affection in the dissolvement of their marriage. Since Marty has admitted her infidelity, he can file on grounds of adultery, but he should play it out and get some good film so he will have something to use in court.

After he is awarded a nice settlement, he should put out a hit on his boss and Darrian. Not to have them killed, but to put them in the hospital for a long time and make sure they never walk again.

Once he has a good video of her doing the bosses and/or clients, he should send a copy to every one they know including the parents, newspaper, news broadcasting, and XYZ's competitors. Maybe to the congressman of their district to see if any mishandling of securities or funds that may influence the government have transpired. Otherwise, he should ruin XYZ, Darrian, his boss and Marty.

Then he should throw Marty's ass into the street where it belongs. He should have her kneecapped first and her jaw broken. That way she can not get on her feet and she cannot give head. I am not a mean man, but I would like to see some justice done to Marty and all of fuck toys.

Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater and she has proven that she is not going to change. If there is no trust in their marriage, then there is no marriage.

He is lucky that he has not caught any any STD's from her and why he continues to sleep with the filthy bitch is beyound me. Maybe she, Darrian, and his boss will contract AIDS and live a long and painful life. If they don't contract it on their own, maybe someone could inject the virus into their blood system. Jut a though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Dont stop, great work

Screw those who don't get this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wicked Spite!

Marty is a hypocrite and a liar when she asserts that she comes home to fuck her husband after fucking him over because she loves him. In her first liason with Darren she states "Within a minute her body was responding and when that happened she started thinking about how wicked it was to be talking to me on the phone while another man fucked her." This is the attitude she came home to her husband with and this is the attitude that prevails in her thinking as she continued to carry on with her licentious behavior. Wicked spite diseases the soul, corrupts the body, and destroys anyone in its vicinity. The odd virus or STD she'll incur as a result of her dalliances are sure to manifest themselves in time and will bring her wicked spite full circle. Her husband is a fool for not considering this as an option for her attitude and actions and so deserves everthing he gets for accepting her behavior when their house falls down.

Len BeeLen Beealmost 18 years ago
A Disappointment

JPB, I've never before said anything bad about your submissions, and I do not plan on starting that now. I fully realize that this story, like most if not all of your others, is fiction, and fantasy, and the ravings of a... oh, wait a minute, that line belongs to another writer.

I'll just say this one was a disappointment, and leave it at that.

Len Bee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
in that case then

why not take over control of her sex life and really make her boss pay for what he has been getting for little or nothing ... quit work and become your wifes new personel director... from now on tell her boss he gets the office with her and what she does is with his approval and at his price range ...for back services he gets 500000 dollars idsay that 3 years is worth that ... and from now on her salary is 250 a year with bonuses over a certain amount and everything must be taped ...hell then sell the tapes... have your wife as a part of the bargain to stay with you sign over any rights to you ...get rich and do what you want ...buy all the other pussy you want and continue to sell the sluts ass ...and oh dont forget always wear a rubber

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
what get me about this story is,some got it

that scary for some who really understand this sick shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What a fucking wimp- sad situation.

In all fairness, JPB has repeatedly warned us that the stories will address wimpy husbands and very seldom a husband with some balls who will put these "so called" spouses out of their misery with a slug to the head. Plain fact- this one sucked and was so un-realistic to consider the implications of her cheating. The title summarizes the overall feeling- "What a fucking Wimp!". Good thing JPB does not care about the actual ratings. Whew!

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
Oh Bob!

I know you won't change, but this is the sickest crap you've managed to write so far - and that's saying something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wish I could vote a dozen times

I think your stories are great--even the ones I don't like are well written and get me thinking. Keep up the great work.

Remember people these are his stories--NOT YOURS!!!!!!

He can write what he wants--and generally writes better than a lot of the comment makers.

It's a good day that starts with one of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Gee bobie The Wimpus Helpless Humiliation Wuss

bobie you are the king of the low life here as no one could stand to be the self cuckolder you embelish and embrace so well.

One can only conclude that this cuckster eat others cum from your whore type mind is warped into the non-erotic crudities you relish. You won't change nor want to - it is your sickness and you are proud of it - no self respect but low is good eh bobie - must be the helpless sympathy seeker in you.

So you have your few humiliation sicko's but little else liddle sick one - have a great life writing for them and your lonely self. What a waste you are. Sad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This Dog Don't Hunt 7

Poorly written,incoherent, implausible story.There is no character development to support the premise that the husband will accept Marty's whoring.The husband tells us that he thought that he had a good marriage for 11 years.It is implausible to assume that he would be accepting of this new situation when there has been no foreshadowing to show that it would be appealing to him.The story is incoherent in that the husband is presented as a successful person that would not look at a potentially windfall financial settlement that he could receive from XYZ corporation for sexual harassment, alienation of affection, and promotion of prostitution.No successful person in modern American business would turn his back on such a golden opportunity. It just ain't going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Damn it all!!!!!

What an absolute load of new age, pc, horseshit! A whore is a whore is a whore. Who wants to have a life partner that is everybody elses slut? And yes, now that she knows, he knows, yes she will begin to wonder whats wrong with him that he will accept her being anybodies cunt. Does this mean he can go out and get him some strange also? It should, but all the wienie boys that eat this shit up wouldn't want that, there wouldn't be enough humiliation for the hubby, if he went out a got some pussy that wasn't wore out. Nuff sed.

Tim C.

barker1216barker1216almost 18 years ago
Can say nothing good, so I will say nothing!!

see above

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
AIDS

AIDS

MrHandsMrHandsalmost 18 years ago
Another Solid JPB Story

It's funny how so many of the comments provided as feedback are simply moral judgements on the "character" of a story's, well..characters. They rarely have anything to do with the quality of the writing or technical merit, although I can understand the temptation and have fallen prey to the impulse a time or two myself. In this case, I'd like to offer a bit of both types of feedback.

First, this was well written, although the narrative style was a bit detached. The narrator is obviously more of a thinker than an emoter...and that comes across in his interactions with his boss and his wife.

Structually, this story focuses on the question of what to do about his discovery, more than the impact of the discovery itself. A nice touch is that while the couple seems to have made some accommodation, we don't know how things will work out. I think JPB left plenty of room for the relationship to fall apart in the long run. At the end of the story, all we know is that the husband is hoping for the best...

As for character development, one commenter mentioned that there was not enough fleshing of the narrator's mindset that would indicate a willingness to accept something like this...and I tend to agree, but it is a minor point in an otherwise solid story.

As for moral judgements about the characters themselves, from the little I've seen, both the husband and the wife seem like pretty good people. It just happens that the wife enjoys recreational sex. Some people are emotionally capable of separating sex and love and some aren't. I think the jury is still out on the husband since this is all pretty new to him, but it's clear from the narrative that the wife loves and yes, respects her husband (although getting a secret thrill from talking to him while banging was a bit mean).

The case has been made that the couple benefits from the sexual charge the wife gets from being a slut for her boss and others, men she doesn't particularly like. There are a lot of stories in this genre where the wife holds her husband in contempt and those women are pretty miserable human beings. That isn't the case here. Despite everything, the wife clearly values her husband over her sexual adventures, but sees no reason why she can't have her cake and eat it too, if her husband agrees.

I've met quite a few wives in the swinging lifestyle whose love and affection for their husbands was clearly evident. At the same time, they have a lot of fun playing with others. Of course, the husbands are also having their fun as well...at the end of the day, the sex outside the relationship was recreational and served as an enhancement to both their sex lives.

Sex is such a kaleidoscopic arena, with nuances and permutations/combinations that boggle the mind. One person's cup of soup is someone else's deal breaker. There are just some things that are not possible or even desireable between a man and wife alone. If a couple can explore those and stay together, more power to them.

I know there are no shortage of "line in the sand" types who delight in spilling their personal outrage at the choices of characters like these make. It's funny because I can imagine the indignation they would feel at the large number of folks who would condemn THEM for reading stories like this in the first place...

[climbing down off my soapbox]

Hands

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 18 years ago
Ok

Well written.... If I was going to keep her. She would be doing it for money at lest

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 18 years ago
This is going to sound strange, but...

To me, this is a happy ending.

Doesn't need a follow-up. Though I'd read a sequel.

Good balance of the slut wife with arranging a way to preserve the husband's ego. That's a real challenge in this venue and JPB does it well.

charleybearcharleybearalmost 18 years ago
Hmmmm,

Bob,

I must confess, I hated the storyline of such a cheating wife, wimp husband and totally unrealistic solution. But, I loved how it spurred on the comments. I know you, you sick puppy, and that is all you wanted in the first place. Congratulations!!

If every one of your stories was this cuckold shit I would stop reading your stories, but every once in a while you tease us literotica loving wives nazis with a great one so I keep reading. Also of course I like reading all the comments.

Your efforts are appreciated.

Charleybear

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
A rare low: incoherent plot

Frankly, by now, any one who commits him/her self to a full reading of a JPB’s story after it becomes clear what kind of story it’s going to be has him/her self to blame if they don’t enjoy the theme of husband’s humiliation ( I mean pleasure by humiliation…). I can’t think of anything that is more famous in Lit. At least in the Loving wives section. My comment is aimed at JPB from your perspective. I can’t understand why the poor writing? You break the fabric of the plot, which otherwise would have allowed people who could enjoy this type of stories to …well, enjoy it. Would a husband who is prone to “share” his wife wish to let it be known in public? Moreover, let it be known among people at work, who know him in his other normal functions? Moreover let it be known among people on whom his livelihood/ social status etc is dependent? Would a man with a fantasy for intimate humiliation want to be ridicule by his peers; maybe be exposed to threats by bigots? I think the answer is a big no to all the above. Now are you selling to the readers the incredible premise that the husband would accept his wife taking the risk ‘on behalf of her husband’ to expose him to all those aspects of irreversible damage because she needs more/ different sex? Could she have chosen any a worse partners to her cheating as far as potential damage to her husband goes? And you ask us to accept that he feels that life goes on, the sex goes on etc..

I have come to expect high quality of writing from you. If I don’t like the story, I usually skip it after realizing what version of JPB de jour I encounter…But usually I can’t find poor quality of writing in your stories. So what’s up? You CAN write coherent plots, I know you can.

p.s. Risq, you floored me with the title to your comment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
why bother?

same o same o. you got alot of these kind of stories, alot of them better written and better told.

its a waste of time. how about something new? maybe in a new category? anything, but make it different next time

spiderman1spiderman1about 17 years ago
HATED IT

What a crock of shit! What kind of man is the husband? I expected him to bend over and let her fuck him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Puke

I cannot think of anything really original beyond what others have said, so why bother?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Oh! I just can't stand to loose her!

Then stop whining, you stupid shit, and don't write the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
seconds aren't always good

she does, he now knows, and she does not stop. darren could continue to screw her, and that is ok? anyone else too appaerently.

he should do something, leave ? find someone himself ? something!

without clear direction, she'll just do, but for me, she should be able to do it whenever, etc, without his concern, because he's gone away from everything w her.

any protestations of love, trumped by lust and he's after thought

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmm

Some would say it's a matter of ego...I say it's a matter of respect, for oneself and for a spouse. Self respect, at least in my reality based world, does not involve passing yourself around like a cheap party favor. Maybe it's the whole concept of marraige, you know, having something special that you share with one person and one person only, not something that you schlep around in the hopes of getting bonus points for...and that leaves out the bonus program of STD's that such bullshit behavior always runs the risk of getting. In real life this story would be a fucking greek tragedy; as fiction it merely reminds me that there are people out there with a too-overactive imagination. Such ideas/plots are better left unthought and unwritten as they benefit no one but the sick and perverse. Why don't you place this story in the fetish category where it belongs....unless charleybear was right and you get off on well deserved condemnation.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Bob I just read the previous post and I agree with

him about it being a thing of self respect. I am now trying to decide if I will loose a long time friend because he had lost his self respect and lets his wife keep on fucking her lover rather than rock the boat. I have began to, while not hating him, I find my self hating what he has become and that's almost the same as hating the person. It's real sad the way some men are so pussy whipped that they have lost their balls marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Crap

DEAD MEAT

sheridan8000sheridan8000about 13 years ago
a lame of story

where is the man, the husband in the story?

shangoshangoabout 13 years ago
Damn, this was stupid

It's similar to saying how healthy you felt until the Doctor told you that you had an untreatable cancer. Pure and utter BS

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
what a waste

of time for me to read this. JPB, this is one of your worst stories. Sorry man, just saying it like I see it.

We know why she is hanging horns on him. He doesn't have the balls to fight for her or their relationship. She was looking for direction and he just sat there. I hope he enjoys all the pie he will get to eat.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HOW CAN ONE SHAME A CUCK-WIMP

when neither sense wrongness. TK U MLJ LV NV

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotover 11 years ago
What

a goddamn loser the husband turned out to be.

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 11 years ago
Can't imagine it

If he really loves her, why not make her stop, find another job and move a long ways away? Or sue the company for a lot of money and move. Or best of all, stop risking your life (who knows what she might bring home), sue the company and any other company whose representative could be shown to have used her, divorce her, move away with a lot of money and start over. Can't see letting her continue if for no other reason than sloppy seconds can give your something you can't divorce.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
Five - BUT???

JPB, I know it is a fantasy, make believe and in your typical fashion well done BUT - I guess, those of us who couldn't/wouldn't deal with this have a problem.

Of course, you know that and the story is written with mental masturbation intentionally written as the meat of the story...so...

Just wanted to put my 2 cents in. An educated executive who, after twelve years, discovered this scenario would probably keep his job (I believed his boss), file for divorce and threaten her and her boss with public exposure, corporate censure and massive lawsuit in the event she fought it. He would have told her, cooperate and keep your distance, your mouth shut and don't try to be my friend. Say hello cordially if we see each other and as far as anyone is concerned - we just grew apart.

He would be hurt and angry but common sense would dictate that he needed to go forward on his own and with time get emotionally stable .

Thanks for your usual well written, controversial and aggravating story...you do it so well - we know!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
He's in a difficult position

Loves the wife, hates what she's doing. In the long run for both his mental health and his physical health he's going to need a divorce. And it's going to be one of JPB "special" divorces. When he plans ahead, squirrels as many of the marital assets away as he can, finds another job for his future away from the area, and then tells all their family and friends exactly why he's divorcing her. Somewhere in there he'll need to get tested for every disease known to man. After the divorce is the time to go after her and her boss and every man she's screwed - including his ex-boss. That will be his security blanket. All the money the Companies will pay to make him and his treacherous wife go away. The end - JPB style!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't know how rate this one

JBP almost always spins an enjoyable yarn. This one is no exception. But what a whore! Open ending, but does he really have a choice? A couple of affairs, maybe, but pulling trains, and being the company whore for not one, but two companies? Maybe this is parody, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One night they

just disappears

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Divorce the Cheating Bitch

There is NO JUSTIFICATIONS where a spouse, either one, should cheat on the other one. NONE as far as I'm concerned. It calls for an immediate seperation and DIVORCE. if not, then just walk the F-AWAY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No! No! No! No! No! No!

With as many men as she is having sex with, basic statistics will tell you that she has contracted and passed onto her husband numerous STDs. Your stories are either topnotch or bottom of the septic tank. No middle ground. This is pure drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bullshit

No one would just sit and wait. If she went to work that would have made his decision to walk away.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
THE ONLY INTERESTING THING

is to accept the fact you are a wimpy cucky, TK U MLJ LV NV

Justgr8Justgr8almost 7 years ago
Garbage

JPB, you must really be ashamed of this piece of shit.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Every now and then even good writers

Get diarrhea.... and this time you did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

od he is a dumb fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Female writers

Pity them lord

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5!! HEY ANNONY

We all pity YOU. But we also all want you to die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
you suck

How can you write this horrible cuckold bullshit and then turn around and write good stories too? This asshole was given the opportunity to have his wife stop that shit and quit and didn't take it, he deserves whatever bad that will happen to him!

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

This one is just too much. He allowed her to dictate to him. He folded like a cheap tent. Ending. Needs to be re written.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Turn About?

Hubby has two choices. Let her have her adventures and enjoy a great sex life, or make her stop and go back to a vanilla sex life. He is enjoying the great sex life, so he decides to roll with it to see if he can handle it. What's wrong with that? He isn't the classic cuckold that relishes the degradation or humiliation that is normally dealt out. She isn't humiliating him or degrading him. She claims to love him and even told him why. A tough choice to make, but he loves her and I understand his delima. I think, though, that I would talk with her about opening up the marriage. Why should she have all the fun?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Worst yet

For a reputed good writer, you certainly do write some crap. Another whore and happy cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Spineless

The greatest growth industry in the U.S.A is spineless husband's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"The greatest growth industry in the U.S.A is spineless husband's."

I'd say the greatest growth industry is a misplaced apostrophe. Don't quit your day job to become a professional critic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

come on husbands are not stupid enough to keep a whore for a wife grow some balls toss the bitch to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You write what you write

And these stories make me want to puke. At least he doesn't have an erection over her suttiness.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Is he that fucking stupid

Bad enough sloppy seconds but sloppy 50th

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should at least make his and her Boss pay him X amount of dollars for her services, that way he would have money to spend on a new girlfriend rather than continue playing disease bingo with her and I would use some of it to buy a good supply of condoms if he is going to continue putting his cock in her sludge pit, being as it don't seem he is going to kick her to the kerb, be a pity if it leaked somehow to the boss's wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Well dear, we love each other, we have a happy life together and what you have been doing hasn't hurt our marriage at all. So go ahead, have fun and I'll be waiting for you when you get home." Well I have to say I read the most bullshitest of stories in here. That's a no doubt.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 1 year ago

Can you SAY CUCK dd -

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

seriously find a shrink

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
Are

Are there really such brain dead husband's?.

mfbridgesmfbridges4 months ago

So far I see a big cuck. Come on dude, really. Your using the old my wife acts like a bigger slut for me because she's a slut for her boss. So riddle me this.....it's not you that's doing it for her, it's them! They are the difference in the equation.....grow up and get a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I don't know if I was just lucky or if I confused you with another author but I didn't think I've ever seen a cuckold story from you ..so disappointed I'm tired of every category I look into has cuckold stories it's time cuckold stories have there own category

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Well that was ugly. Couldn't stay married to a whore/prostitute. Too many chances to catch something bad. And who would want a woman that's been cheating and lying, for no other reason than omission, for years? Not a question of can he handle it, it's a question of trust.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES