All Comments on 'Becoming a Slut Wife: Rachel'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
Damn Bob

This one was pretty sick and not in a good way. Taking a baby to gangbangs? These people need to exterminated so they can't reproduce again. I am beginning to think that we really do need to clean up the gene pool. Maybe some of those commies were right when they talked about selective breeding. The daughter will probably be turning tricks by age twelve. Again, damn Bob.

size14shoesize14shoeabout 13 years ago
Word for word?

Did you post this before or did you copy it word for word from somewhere?

SKHPSKHPabout 13 years ago
I did not find any significant changes to the previous posting of "...Rachel"

Why did you post it again? Have you lost control over your stories or are you just trying to test your readers?

Mandy01Mandy01about 13 years ago
What happened Bob?

This is a repost of (Becoming a Slut Wife Rachel) all you've done is add a (:) to the title.

What's the matter sweetie? I know writer's block is a pain, but give your readers a little credit for grey cells...Hell! The original is right there in the "Also In This Series" panel to the right.

I suggest you take two asprin, go lay down and don't call me in the morning.

Poor Bobby...sighs

Amanda

Worry_BeadsWorry_Beadsabout 13 years ago
I Thought Everyone Had Already Noticed This...

For the past month or so JPB has been resubmitting his old stories--I guess these might be titled "JPB Classics," and that you can't be accused of plagiarism if you're stealing from yourself.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
I didn't read the story the first time it was posted, so it was new to me.

Glad you reposted the story Bob, I enjoyed the read.

Thanks

Anonymous0Anonymous0about 13 years ago
Stupid story.

Two messed up mentally ill people, and as one comment stated, taking your kid to gangbangs? and fleecing off a husband? what is the point of that? She can get paid as whore which she is and always will be. Hopefully she will catch aids and die a slow and painful death.

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Emenslly unenjoyable story

I hope the wuss wimps ass castrated cuckold husband stories are not your new writing style. The last thing we need is for you to loose your balls like so many other writers in ths section. Say it ain't so Joe!

1950oldracer1950oldracerabout 13 years ago
Loved it

Great read, I bet there are quite a few couples like this, wish I could meet a woman like this..

Sluggo11Sluggo11about 13 years ago

I imagine the re-post is to place the story in the proper (alphabetical) order with the others in the BSW series. Without the ":" it appears at the top of the list instead of with the other "R" names. As far as content, I STILL like it. Jeez! If a wife cheated and the husband went out and screwed every available woman as revenge, the club-dragging Cro magnon types out there would probably be cheering in the streets. Guess the old 'double standard' is alive and well!

And I still can't get over how 'category placement' gets some people in such an uproar. If the same story was assigned to a different category, everything would be OK? As far as I can tell, the only thing these people want to find in 'Loving Wives' are MALE revenge stories --and usually the more brutal and violent the better!-- or stories that would more likely fit the 'Romance' category. Gimme a break! Too bad above-average writers like JPB have their ratings trashed due to such nonsense.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
I liked it

A little over the top on her part, but the asshole husband deserves it. Don't see how the marriage can last long though. She doesn't love him or respect her marriage, baby, or husband. Hope he doesn't get too violent when sees the tapes or finds out she gangbangs other men. Hell, he might even get into a swingers marriage since it is already occurring.

imhaplessimhaplessover 9 years ago
I liked it

Some original parts - like sucking cock with the baby on a tit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Except I think Tony knows EXACTLY what is going on

I think he's just playing for time, salting away assets, getting more evidence of her cheating and waiting for the time he has the majority of the marital assets protected from the divorce and that he has a new job lined up far, far away. I see him paying no alimony and no child support and being rid of the slut in the very near future. She's in for a rude awakening. At least that's how lots of JPB stories play out.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17almost 8 years ago
This Is A Rare Turn Of Events

It is rare for me to find a story about a faithful, but neglected wife who gets over-the-top revenge on a cheating husband. Usually it is the other way around. Highest marks affordable. I would love to see more stories like this one with a similar base and ending. 5 Stars.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
100 % Barf!

Yeah,Tony was a turd. BUT Rachel was the scum of the Earth! Forget that she needed a calculator to tabulate the number of guys that she sucked,fucked,and took up the ass! Forget that she got gang banged when 8 months pregnant.This cunt was actually sucking off dick after dick while her new-born daughter was nursing at her breast?! This cunt makes trailer trash look like Royalty! Poor little Lisa is going to grow up in a home where ,when she begins school and the teacher asks her to describe what she did on her summer vacation,she's going to spend an hour describing watching her mother ride trains,get gang banged,be made air tight,collect gallons of cum in mason jars from what rolls out from the corners of her mouth,see Mom blasting farts where cum shoots across the kitchen and sticks to the wall above the frying pan holding her breakfast ...!!!

Dad's a cheater,Mom's the MOST disgusting kind of TWAT imaginable,and poor little Lisa is the 1st to preview Mom's gang bang DVD while little Lisa was still in her belly!!!

Sick,sick SHIT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of your worst Bob

There is simply no way Tony doesn't realize she's cheating by taking on look at her pussy after many men use her earlier in the afternoon. There's simply no way to hide the redness and irritated vaginal areas from his gaze. She'd be divorced so fast it would make her head spin.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
O for 5

This might be the worst one today. I know you've done.Some really good stories, but I can't seem to find one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Lincoln Tunnel !

Really thought that this would end with it turning out that it wasn't Tony that slammed his salami into the slut friend but just a look-alike. ~ Man,that cunt must have smelled like ripe tuna as she was getting boffed by the fleet during the last few months of her battle of the bulge. ~ The underlying sadness of the story dulled the sex and having the baby sharing her tit-milk with one of the garvones gang banging her was just plain disgusting! Hopefully she and her slut friend contracted aides and died miserable deaths!was

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not even a moron.....

fucks his wife after three men have been in here and doesn't realize it. Too much redness and swollen pussy to hide that shit. Not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Tony was too good for that skank.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
Tony was an asshole

and she got her revenge

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible story 👎👎👎

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES