All Comments on 'Becoming a Slut Wife Rachel'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is screwed up on so many levels its hard

to take a tack. Fucking around, especially bareback, isnt really healthy and even if it doesnt harm the baby directly any diseases she acquires (and she will) will be passed on to the baby and that danger even runs will she is breast feeding. No woman is so mentally off by hormones she cant tell right from wrong and willingly harm her baby. She chose to cheat, it wasnt revenge, she wanted to cheat even before she knew her husband was. She was as guilty as he was maybe even more so because she planned it. What the husband needs, without evidence she cant prove he was cheating, is proof she is cheating and having gangbangs, maybe cameras in the home then divorce her and get custody for the child as she is an unfit mother. You are right she is a slut but not because of her husband, she chose to be one.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
Good thing the wife has standards

she isnt ready to have another man's baby and lied to her husband about it. Good to have limits

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry

didn't find this erotic, no reason for wife to stay married, at all.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Only thing that matters is if they are happy

Her husband was stupid when he missed out fucking her when she was pregnant. She's smart not wanting to get pregnant again, because she and her husband will probably split up and one child will be hard enough to raise by herself. That old saying, when out for revenge dig two graves, applies here. She might be able to show her husband all of the nasty sex she has had, but her husband is so shallow, he will just shrug it off and find another piece of ass.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
A bit drab and repetitious

It could have been done with less than half of the words!

This looks like something that would be written when the author was depressed, perhaps it would have been better to leave it on the hard disk at home. All it says is that everyone is a cheating ass hole and I am definitely not worried about what happens to me or my child.. Pretty scary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what is the use of it all

rachel and tony live out these games, and tony is a provider and father. her new philosphy of 'let him' without the more, makes her, i am not sure what. at the point the game falls apart, it will be overdue and rachel can be a single mother that is not lonely. those accidental discoveries that mess with the most carfeul plans, with unwanted consequences.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
So did Tony really cheat or what?

He was in a restaurant with a woman. The slut never ask what it was about or even confronted him. She just spread her legs. She is a real slut. Tony should find out take the baby and leave her with nothing but a mattress. Is well written and the sex is very erotic but the topic is a let down, no revenge.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NOT BECOMING

is, was and always will be/ TK U MLJ LV NV

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Only one problem

I simply find it implausible that the husband is SO clueless that he never catches her.

Someone screwing around that much always makes a mistake and gets caught. That would be a good sequel. I wonder if he could dump her and keep custody?

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Do not ask for a correcting sequel...

...JPB adores and worships wimpy behaviour and cuckoldry, I guess. Some sort of compensation of his actual life, it seems.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Having a gangbang with a baby in the room is a tad creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just a note

Tony was so concerned over his wife and his new baby that he installed nanny cams so he could watch them. When he saw what was going on, love turned to hate, he cleaned out the bank accounts, closed his 401k, cancelled the credit cards and the cell phone accounts and the next day while she was out with the baby he packed everything he wanted into a rental trailer and left. He left his wedding ring on the kitchen table along with a copy of the videos of her cheating. He also sent a copy of the video to her parents and everyone she knew that he could find an address for. She never heard from him again. He never filed for divorce, he just disappeared. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Didn't do anything for me.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
MONKEY SEE...MONKEY RE-CAPITULATE

but sooner or later the bough will break. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry but no man could possible be THAT stupid

The character of Tom was just too stupid. I couldn't enjoy the story because every time I turned around Tom was doing or saying or accepting something so unbelievable stupid that I laughed out loud! This was just over-the-top nonsense.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
O K Story***

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More Believable Than One May Think

An interesting medical statistic. Almost one out of five 'fathers' listed on birth certificates ARE NOT THE ACTUAL BIOLOGICAL FATHERS. This means that almost one out of five daddies are raising and supporting other men's babies. I know one man who is supporting THREE children fathered by three of his brothers. It happens. A helluva lot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not one of your better stories Bob

She has a gang bang and then is waiting at home, in bed, for her husband and you want us to believe her cant' smell the sex, see the just fucked look on her face and feel how lose she was when they had sex? I don't think so. She's a cheating slut, her husband knows it and their marriage is toast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
VARIETY

Another case of Just Plain Bob being able to think up different and/or extreme scenarios.

To the commenter that said she only has suspicion that Tony/hubby cheated: you forgot that Julie told her about her affair with Tony.

5 stars for a different-than-usual scenario.

Paul in Oklahoma

Rogn123Rogn123over 5 years ago
She's boozing it up

While pregnant. Her kid is off to a rough start and with those parents will probably have a worse finish.

Rogn123Rogn123over 5 years ago
She is boozing it up

While pregnant? Their kid is in for a rough start and with those parents, in for a rougher finish

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Just Nadty

Another trashy one from Just Nasty Bob. Not even a little funny.

OfakanofaOfakanofaabout 3 years ago
What a cuck

I'm glad this wimp cucky girl ain't writing anymore

-10billion stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This will eventually end in heartache and disaster, STDs. Etc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Husband Tony was a fucking moron!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Someone didn't pay attention, she was not drinking alcohol! Read the words!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That is freaking evil, doing that with the baby there. Should be arrested and thrown in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really below par for you Bob.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades11 months ago

Enjoyed. Thanks for your writing.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Tony, you fucked up big time, and now she is paying you back

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
Repeated

Repeated two years later ,why?.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES