All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Wife: Tammy'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ANOTHER DUMB STORY

WAITING FOR THE SEQUEL LOL

shmueltzvishmueltzviover 17 years ago
Heaven and Hell

In hell you get whaatever you want. In heaven you only get what's good for you. Where's Barney?

Don-DonnaDon-Donnaover 17 years ago
If your wife is a slut then.......................

she is still too good for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Barney's Downfall...

The geni is now out of the bottle. You can't put her back in. It's all Barney's fault, whatever happens now. Tammy said NO!! and Barney would not accept it. Now he is a cuckold and has no one to blame but himself.

How is he going to handle the truth when he finds out about Tammy and Stan's extra curricular activities.

Looking with anticipation to the sequel.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
2 poster BARNEY's downfall- Mostly HER fault

the poster below BARNEY's fault is a classic man bashing asshole and a TRUE moron

any REASONABLE person can see thatwhat happened was BOTH of thier faults. Yet the poster blames ONLY the husband

For example...The wife did CORRECTLY read her husband

... he would NOT be able to handle it. So while she DID talk to him about this many times she also KNEW OF HIS SEXUAL INEXPERIENCE.

but the husband was caught up in his own fantasy ... again as the wife correctly deduced. But that MEANS it was up to her to mention the point that he could not see where this might lead to.

SECOND she never came clean about her gang bang history and her need -- once the SLUT beast inside her was unleashed it would be hard if not impossinble to control.

why did the wife NEVER ever in any way mention this point to her husband directly?

B/c she saw this as a chance to cheat !!!

if she had said "Honey its been a long time since I have been this wild but once I start I dont know if I will be able to control it and neither of is can handle an open marriage... there is a real danger that b/c of my wild past ince we head this path... we may lose everthing..." then that would absolve her of fault.

Therefore the KEY point is **** why did she NEVER say anything like that? ***

THIRD... the cheating thing is just wrong. LYING to her husband after the fuck session -- "I did NOT enjoy it"--with Stan really destroys any moral high ground she had.

NEITHER of them talked about cheating... even though the story makes it clear the wife KNEW this might happen!

so you see the more experienced wife knew what was coming and while MUCH of this is Barney's fault to a degree she does blame most of the responsibility.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Barney dumps the whore

That bitch needs to be dumped where she belongs in the deletion column

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Barney dumps the whore

That bitch needs to be dumped where she belongs in the deletion column

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Barney dumps the whore

That bitch needs to be dumped where she belongs in the deletion column

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another average jpb story

The women are whores, their husbands pimps and after a major fight the husband expects that the wife will magically be his again in just 3 days.

The husband has no grips, nor anyhting to argue from. He wears aftershave that he knows his wife hates, knows what his wife does not want, gets her drunk for his ideal pleasure then is unhappy with the results. The wife, I love him so much, I am going to work in a red light district to prove it and srew everything on two legs, maybe I can get something permanent to bring home to infect him.

A classic jpb romance, you can write readble fiction, you just seem to limit it to 1 of every 7 or 8 stories.

batjac69batjac69over 17 years ago
Too Too

Too long, too talky, too cathartic and unless you are a psychiatrist making money or Bill Clinton confessing it has no appeal in real life or in a story. This was a doink compared to some of your better homerun postings.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

I wasn't really impressed with the wife's denial or the husband's gullible reaction to it when he finally confronted her. I'm sorry, but if I overheard my SO talking about killing me, I'd naturally think that she meant exactly that. He can't be blamed for it. Still, it was an interesting story, and she more than earned being cheated on by hubby. After all, she came across as nothing but a murderess and gold-digger. I give it a 4 for an interesting idea and motive. I deduct a point for the sheer stupidity of her evident lie to cover up. That and her hypocritical righteous indignation that he suspected her were too much.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
Oops...

...wrong story. Anyway, my opinion is that he deserves some kind of penalty for the rape plan, but his partner in crime shouldn't get off so easy either. They should both go to prison. That's a better solution than her cheating. Then again, they both got lucky by comparison. He got what he initially wanted enough to plan her rape. The other guy got to screw her and keep his freedom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Tammy is a classic Slut Wife...

and Barney is an idiot. This story begs for a sequel where Barney really check up on his wife's sexual history. How can she have twice a week sex with Stan and others and never get caught? As to loving Barney well actions speak louder than words!

Another classic bitter sweet JPB story!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't get it!!

I have a hard time understanding that last part about her being madly in love with her husband and doing what she's doing. To me you only have to care for some one very much in order to make sure that you don't do anything to hurt them. That might not always be possible but this is her not even trying, I guess she is rationalizing it but it still don't change the fact that she puts herself ahead of her husband and by default can't care very much at all about him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
No woman loves her husband and does this

These are acts of hatred and revenge. Sorry the wife is mentally ill.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
He made a mistake

He woke the slut up. Now it's time to dump her. Oh and Bob? Finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Part 2?

How about the Tammy and marge prowling story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Doesn't make any difference if she loves Barney or not

He's at the attorneys office filing for divorce. Because after all, who wants to be married to a whore?

Chrissie39Chrissie39over 8 years ago
Great

What a great story, you have me wondering if it was true, so many men want to slut their wives, I'm not sure why but most of them eventually react like Barnie, , but a great story well written not too long but just right, never mind what other say about your story it was great, more please, I like you prefer more than one man and why not, I'm quite capable of knackering several men just as you, well done girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more!

are you going to write the tammy and marge story??? ;-)

StubbyoneStubbyonealmost 6 years ago
Great story, except .....

the very last part where his loving and caring wife turned into a cheating, conniving whore. It was a really good story up to that point, when you could have ended it. The part where she cheats with Stan and his friends was unnecessary and way over the top. You took a 5 and made it a 3. Would have been a favorite, but not !!!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
It's that old adage...

Be careful what you wish for. He got what he wanted and couldn't handle it. Now he's let the slut out and she's not going back in. If she doesn't want to lose him in the end, she needs to work on him and get him to like it. Otherwise, her marriage is doomed. I would never try to push my wife into something like this, but if it happened spontaneously that might be a hotter different story. It would then be something that we discovered together. Great story, well told.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
I have to agree...

the end was a bit much but it wasn't without warning. The genie was out!

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Not reading any more of this cuck garbage, life is too short to waste valuable time on this shit.

No more for me

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Another

Another one of Bob’s “written while stoned” cheating whore stories. Pleased to give it a *2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why does she stay with Barney Poor guy I Hate sluts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES