Becoming A Slut Wife: Tammy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third day when we went to bed Barney snuggled up to me spoon fashion and I felt his hard cock poking me in the butt. His hands came around me and he cupped my breasts. It was his usual way of telling me he wanted to make love. As hot and horny as I had been with my thoughts over the last two days there was no way I was going to say no, but I could not resist taking a shot at him.

"Are you sure you want to fuck this slutty whore of yours? How about I go over to Stan's and fuck him and bring you back some sloppy seconds?"

"I'm sorry Tam, it was stupid of me to do it and I'm sorry. Please don't hold it against me for the rest of our lives. I thought you would like it, I really did."

"Okay sweetie, but the next time I say "no" to something you had best remember that to me no means just that - no!"

After, when we were lying there looking at the ceiling and trying to catch our breath Barney said, "In all the years we have been married I have never heard you scream the way you did when he was screwing you."

I was silent for a couple of seconds and then I said, "That's because you have never had anal sex with me. I always was a noisy fuck when I had a cock up my butt."

"If you like it so much why didn't you ever let me know?"

"I did let you know Barney. I asked you for it several times and you always said it was just too disgusting to even think about. You kept saying no and to me no means no so I dropped it."

I lay there hoping he would say, "I want you to scream like that for me" or maybe "I'd like to try it once" but he never said a word and a minute later I heard him lightly snoring.

I spent the rest of that week thinking of having more than one cock to play with and masturbating myself. At night I would still be hot and I would go after Barney. I was having no luck in forcing my slut side into her cell deep down in the dungeon where I wouldn't be able to think of her anymore.

+++++

A week later I got a phone call from Stan. "I've tried talking to Barney, but he won't talk to me about that night. I take it that he didn't like it?"

"He hated it."

"But you didn't, did you?"

"What do you think?"

"I think you want to do it again. The only question is when."

The answer was the next day at noon. I met Stan at the downtown Denny's for lunch and then we checked into the Marriott. That was six months ago. I fucked Stan twice a week for a month and then one day he had a friend with him, and then two and then three. I've done two six man gangbangs in the last two months and twice, when Barney was out of town on business, I went out prowling with Stan's wife Marge and what happened on those nights is a story in itself and maybe one of these days I'll tell it.

I'm still madly in love with Barney although I know that there are lots who will read this and not believe it. But then they don't have to, do they?