Becoming a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled up into a fetal position, wailing softly, my body shaking in pain, fear and humiliation. He grabbed my hair and pulled my face to look at him.

"You're a faggot," he said cruelly. "Damn it, I wanted to fuck you so bad."

His face got very close to mine as he pulled my hair. I could smell his now-familiar fetid, old-man breath.

If you think I'm going to stick my dick up your shithole, you're sadly mistaken."

His penis in plain sight, I saw that it was no longer hard enough to stick anywhere.

He released my hair, turned his body from mine, got off the bed, found his clothes and looked down at me.

"You can get dressed," he said in disgust.

My face throbbing, I gingerly eased off the bed, went to my chest of drawers and removed a simple, very comfortable blue cotton puffy-sleeve house dress with an elastic neckline. I put it on and adjusted it over my slender body while the old man -- now dressed -- sat heavily on the bed and put on his shoes.

For some reason, I was feeling guilty for having a penis even though having sex was solely Fred's idea. I hadn't asked to be attacked.

Not really.

Looking in the mirror, seeing my makeup smeared on my swelling face, I ran a brush through my hair, left the bedroom and waited at the door for Fred to leave.

He looked even older, and if possible, even sadder as he waddled toward the door.

I stood by the door, my hands femininely behind my back.

"Do you have your keys?" I asked softly.

He smiled sardonically, patting his pocket containing the keys. He hovered over me, and our eyes met.

"You were ... you are ... so fucking beautiful," he said mournfully. "I want to remember that rather than your fucking little cock. I want to remember how good your body felt, how I liked kissing you, how sexy your ... your ... shoulders ... "

My arms still behind me, he moved his hands to my house dress and stretched the elastic-top puffy sleeves just off my slender shoulders. His hands caressed them and i shimmied as his eyes held mine captive.

The old man's mouth went to the spot where my neck and right shoulder met. I arched my neck and moaned needingly as he nuzzled me. We were once again man and woman.

"Thank you for that moan," he said. "That's what I'll remember. Along with this."

With that, he pulled me to him by my bare shoulders, and gave me a long tongue kiss that I returned.

And then, he was out the door and gone.

I locked the door, then leaned back against it for a few moments, taking in everything that had happened to me.

I walked as if in a trance to the bathroom, where I washed the makeup from my face, which was red on the left side where I had been slapped. I looked at myself in the mirror. Even though I had been used by an ancient, repulsive brute, I was still young, fresh and pretty. The top of my dress had slipped up to cover my shoulders.

I had learned more about being a woman tonight than in all the previous 23 years of my life.

As I passed the full-length mirror in my bedroom, I smiled at my reflection, moved the puffy sleeves just off my slender, soft shoulders, sighed and went to sleep.

*****

Kindly leave comments at the end of the story.

12