Becoming Julie's Governess Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I totally agree," Lori chimed in. "You and Joyce were lucky to have had her as a friend as well as governess and all that."

"It may sound funny," Lesley mused, "but I don't even think I resented it when she would embarrass us by checking to see our bottoms were clean or that we hadn't had an accident when we got our periods. And yes, she did spank us, but usually we deserved it."

"It's amazing to hear you say that," Lori said. "I was spanked growing up, but I didn't like it at all. I had a stepmother whom I didn't like either and she took to spanking me even when I got into my teens. It was very embarrassing, and I got out of there as soon as I could."

The three now cleaned themselves and got dressed. Then they returned to where Julie and Deb were still facing each other with the monster dildo in their cunts. Lori and Lesley carefully removed the dildo and gave each of them a big hug.

Julie was afraid to ask them what they had done in what used to be her bedroom. Lesley kissed her mother after she had been permitted to put herself back together and Lori also was extra nice to Deb.

"We're all going to go out for a ladies' lunch," Lesley announced. "I'll give everyone a chance to powder her nose, and, more importantly, pee, before we take off for our lunch."

12