All Comments on 'Becoming Just Another Family Ch. 07'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Becoming Just Another Family Ch. 07:" Twenty-six Year Old Brother, New Father, Ryan David Carlson Sr and Eighteen Year Old Sister, New Mother, Rachel Carlson and New Son, Ryan "RJ" David Carlson Jr.

Ryan still shows signs of domination of his sister/love-wife. It concerns me, as I'm not a fan of male domination of the female, especially and in particular their son's mother, lover, soulmate, AND sister-wife! At the ripe young age of nearing twenty-seven years old, Ryan should be in a constant mode of maturing, and taking his new roles as a new father, and making his sister, new mother and lover a compatible part of his family. Rachel is in no position, disowned by their parents--both mother and father--and a new mother with no job skills...and young! She has to condone his behavior and domination, though deep in her mind and soul I'm of the opinion that, in the real world, she would not allow his immature behavior. Ryan should realize his good fortune, his gifts of a woman that loves him and a child that needs him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice!If the story you have written is true then congrats for procreating a child by fucking your sister's cunt and impregnating her.Now your sister has become your wife and mother of your child.Enjoy your life buddy.By the way how many childfen does your sister turned wife and you have noe?

grats!I

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...