Becoming Mark and Janet's Girly-Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, woman," he groaned, pulling off of her and sucking in great lungfuls of oxygen. "You're amazing." He glanced at me. "You doing okay, buddy?"

"Doing great," I assured them, my cock throbbing its need more powerful than I could ever remember.

"You going to take a turn?"

For some reason, that question bothered me. "Maybe in a minute," I said, not caring for the undertone of his question. Weirdly, it felt disrespectful towards my wife, as if she was just a fuck-toy.

"Now," Janet whimpered, still feeling the effects of her orgasm. "Please?"

"Sure thing," I agreed, more for her than any need I felt for an orgasm. That didn't last long, though. I traded places with my friend, climbing on the couch between my wife's legs and made ready to fuck her. As soon as my cock touched her pussy, I felt the warmth of their union. Janet's freshly fucked pussy felt hotter than ever as I slipped inside her. She felt wet, too. Slippery wet. Wet from her orgasm and his. The sensation overwhelmed me and I lasted fewer than a dozen strokes.

"Damn, baby," Janet giggled. "You didn't even give me a chance!"

"Sorry," I mumbled, sated, but embarrassed over cumming so quickly. "I don't know what happened."

"I do," she said, pulling me towards her and kissing me deeply. Holding me close after our kiss, she whispered in my ear. "I've never felt you cum that hard."

"Probably because you're usually getting off, too."

"Maybe," she allowed, but she had always been wiser than me. She could guess all the reasons why my orgasm happened so quickly and with so much power. And, she liked it. She liked feeling me getting off that hard. She liked that I couldn't last longer than a few strokes. As I would learn later, she even liked feeling my orgasm happening without hers happening, too.

With both of the men in the room sated for the moment, the three of us lounged around and looked at more pictures on my phone. Without a reason to hold back, we shared with him the pictures I had carefully avoided exposing the first time I shared. These were pictures of Janet sucking me and the two of us fucking. There were pictures of me, too. Pictures of me going down on Janet or just of me showing off for her. None of them offended Mark.

Slowly, things began to turn sexy again. As the two of them began making out, I discreetly excused myself for a quick trip to our bedroom for a tube of lube. When I returned to the living room, I hung back for a moment and just watched them. Again, I was struck with how familiar and beautiful my wife looked when she was turned on. Instead of feeling jealous, I felt vindicated. If I could make her react like that, too, then I was doing okay. I placed the lube on the coffee table.

"I don't think he's hard enough," Mark suggested, breaking their groping kiss-fest. I'm not sure why he said that, except that I think he wanted to watch her suck my dick for a bit.

"I can fix that," she said, grabbing me by the hips and pulling me in front of her. She bobbed her head up and down my hard cock in ways both familiar and wonderful.

"Now me," he said, standing alongside me and stroking his very hard cock. I watched as Janet alternated between the two of us. I still don't know who found that more exciting, me or her.

While she was sucking on him, I picked up the lube and showed it to him. He raised his eyebrows, recognizing the lube for what it was, but not yet understanding why it was important. "For her," I quickly said and he looked relieved. "If you're cool, she's always wanted to try something."

"Both holes at once?"

I nodded, hearing Janet's moan with her mouth full of his cock.

Looking down at her, he smiled while caressing her cheek. "You are officially the hottest woman I have ever met."

Without having a sense of the best way to do things, we settled on using the floor our base. We did consider the bed, except we were concerned it might have too much give. Instead, we laid out a thick comforter on the carpeting as if setting up an indoor picnic spot.

Mark laid down on his back, inviting Janet to mount him. Once she had slipped his thick cock inside her pussy, he grabbed her ass and held her in place. "I'm too excited," he told her.

"Me too," she said, her voice a quiet whimper as she forced herself to remain still.

"Same," I said, kicking Mark's long legs further apart as I tried kneeling behind my wife. In porn movies, they make this look easy. In real life, what to do with all those legs becomes a real issue.

"Is this better?" Mark asked, holding his legs together instead of apart.

"I don't think there is a good way to do this," I said, finding it easier with his legs apart instead of closed.

"Mm, that feels good," Janet purred although nothing seemed to be happening. Later, she would tell me that it was because Mark's cock was throbbing so hard inside her pussy that it almost felt like he was having an orgasm and I knew that had to feel amazing for her.

Kneeling behind my wife, I admired the junction of Mark's prick and her pussy. I had seen my wife often enough from this position that everything about my view screamed, YOUR WIFE IS BEING FUCKED!!! My cock throbbed as I resisted the temptation to caress Mark's balls. Instead, I applied a dollop of lube to her puckered asshole and wormed my finger inside.

"Yes," she hissed.

"Stop it!" Mark chuckled, clamping down on her ass. "You're going to make me get off before he does anything!"

"Oh, he's doing stuff," she assured him with a deep, throaty moan.

As I added a second finger to her backside, she moaned again and Mark whimpered with frustration as he tried to hold back. "I can feel that too."

"Feels good, baby," Janet purred.

I caressed my rock hard erection with the extra lube on my fingers and moved into position. If I didn't get started soon, everything would be over. Being very mindful of where I putting my cock, I went as slowly as I could, starting first by applying even pressure until I felt Janet's asshole easing open to accept the intrusion of my hard cock. As a half-gay man, I knew the sensation of having your ass opening and welcoming the full sensation of a hard cock or toy.

As her ass opened to my cock, I felt the added pressure of her already being filled with another man's cock. "I can feel him sliding inside of you," Mark told Janet.

"Me too," she moaned, sounding very different than I had ever heard her sound in the past with a low, guttural groan mixed into her usual tone.

"You doing okay?" I asked.

"Fuck me," she demanded, surprising me with the sharpness of that command.

Whether she had meant that towards me or Mark, it didn't matter. He found a way to rock beneath her as I pressed inside her backside, slowly filling her ass with my cock. As he moved, I felt his cock pressing upwards against mine, raking across the underside of my cock through whatever membranes separated the two entrances. It felt like he was fucking me, too.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, startled by the sensation. My dick had visited Janet's asshole multiple times in the past with great effect. It excited her and the extra tightness of her backside had always felt good to me, too. With the extra muscles to an asshole, it always felt more expressive. Feeling her full along with the extra strong clenching drove me crazy. The nuisance of too many legs fell away.

"FUUCCCKKK!" Janet bellowed, louder than ever and she began shivering and quaking as if having a seizure. She came harder than I thought possible, crying out in groans, moans, and occasional swear words. "FUCK! ASS! FUUUCK!" Mark and I held on for the ride, burying ourselves deeper inside her holes as her orgasm thrilled us, too. I felt the eruption of his orgasm against me as my orgasm throbbed in counterpoint against his hard prick, too. The three of our voices combined into a series of window-rattling exclamations of release and joy.

As the shiver and quivering of orgasms subsided, I eased out of my wife's asshole. How long had I fucked her? I had no sense of time. I might have lasted seconds or days inside her butt, I had no idea. As I pulled away, she eased off of Mark, too, and I saw long ribbons of his ropey cumcoating his cock and I once more wrestled with the desire to touch or taste.

"Help me up," Janet whimpered, weak and unsteady. I instantly rose to my feet and guided her as a glob of cum splattered our friend's chest. "Help me," she breathlessly whispered with a nod towards the bathroom. With my support and steering, she made it into the tiny room just down the hall and waved me away. From experience, I knew how having a load of cum up your ass could sometimes feel like having a sperm enema. Grabbing a washcloth, I cleaned myself in the kitchen sink.

"Damn, dude," Mark said from the living room. He had been kind enough to fold our comforter. "That was intense."

"Yeah, it was," I said, grabbing beers for both of us from the fridge. After touching the mouth of the bottles together, we stood facing each other naked and satisfied while downing half a beer each. "Thanks," I said after a quiet belch from so much frothiness.

"I'd say the pleasure was all mine, except I think Janet did pretty good, too."

"I did," she said, sliding up next to me, kissing my cheek and finishing my beer, complete with a very lady-like belch at the end of it. She invited Mark to spend the night.

He refused, asking if he could take a shower before heading out. It was my idea that she join him in the shower. I remained naked and long before their shower had ended, I found myself sporting another hard-on thinking about them soaping each other up and down. Their shower lasted longer than I ever imagined our hot water tank could manage.

They finally emerged from the shower with dry bodies but wet hair and their arms around each other's waists. "Good news," Janet announced. "Mark decided to spend the night after all."

"Hey, that's great news," I said, noticing he was sporting a hickey on the base of his neck. I couldn't remember him seeing that before their shower together. And, like me, I noticed his prick had regained a sense of renewed arousal. "Um, how do you want to handle the sleeping arrangements? Do you want me to make up the couch?"

"Wherever you want to sleep," Janet suggested with a playful smirk on her face and glimmer in her eye.

"Oh really?" I asked, taken aback by this interesting turn of events. If I read her correctly, she was suggesting that I take the couch while Mark joins her in the bedroom. I glanced at my buddy.

Mark smirked and subconsciously touched the bite mark on his neck. "I can take the couch if you want."

I could tell that wasn't the answer either one of them wanted me to give. If I hesitated, it was to give one of them a chance to invite me, too. When that didn't happen, I called it out for what it was. "So, you want to sleep with my wife, in every sense of that word, without me there to witness it?"

"Yes," Janet answered with a pensive look on her face. It was a big ask and she knew it. Pulling away from him, she approached me, wrapping one arm around my neck to pull my ear closer to her mouth while her other hand wrapped around my hard cock. "I'm going to fuck him any way he wants it, too. And while I'm doing that, you save this for me."

"Will I get to trade places with him at some point?"

Her answer made my cock throb inside her hand. "No." She gave me a single kiss on the lips before taking Mark by the hand and leading him to our bedroom. Mentally, I corrected myself. Her bedroom. I wasn't invited.

* * *

What do you do to yourself while your friend is busy fucking your wife in your own bed? I know without a doubt that sleeping is not one of those things. Picking up the comforter Mark had so politely folded, I sat in a cocoon on the couch for a long time as I heard the sounds of their lovemaking. I heard moans from both of them, giggles from her, and eventually the steady rocking of our bed that seemed to go on forever. Had I ever fucked her for that long?

Sometimes, the rocking sound would end for a few moments and I felt myself relaxing a bit believing they were done and wondering why I hadn't heard the orgasmic moans of release. Three different times, they proved me wrong. After a long pause, I'm assuming to change positions, the squeaking and occasional headboard banging would resume and my heart would sink as my cock continued to throb.

I drank another beer. As the bottles began to line up across the coffee table like soldiers, I realized I had done that more times than I had realized. Abandoning my floppy cocoon of a used comforter, I picked up the clothes scattered about the living room. I separated them into three piles of folded clothes, his, hers, and mine.

I considered jerking off. In fact, I started to jerk off a couple of times before remembering Janet's words, "Save this for me." That meant she still wanted it, didn't it? That meant that at some point, maybe not tonight, maybe in the morning after he left, she would want to take it for another ride, right?

The sounds Mark drew from my wife's mouth sounded both familiar and foreign. They sounded familiar because I had been the reason for her to make those same sounds. They sounded foreign because they came from a room I wasn't allowed to visit for the moment. That moment stretched into an hour before the sounds ended and did not resume. Wrapped again in the comforter, I eventually fell asleep. It was something that happened without me knowing until I woke the next morning.

* * *

Janet and I have a window that faces the east in our home. Once or twice a year, I would drag our single easy chair to that window. She would cuddle next to me, both of us cradling a cup of coffee, and we would watch the sunrise until it became too bright. Naked and hard as fuck, I stood in front of that window nursing a hangover and sipping coffee as the sun first painted the sky purple, red, orange and then gold. It wasn't until the sun was too bright in my eyes that I heard the first sounds of life from elsewhere in the house.

"Thank God, there's coffee," my wife said, as naked as me as she approached the counter. "You doing okay?"

"A bit hungover," I said, turning so she could see my hard-on and hoping for a reaction. The smile she gave me wasn't the reaction I had wanted.

"Glad you saved that for me," she said, picking up two cups of coffee and returning to the bedroom without me.

"Fuck," I grumbled to the empty room. Needing a refill, I approached our kitchen and could barely make out the words of the couple in my bedroom. Her bedroom I mentally corrected. They were giggling. At me? I couldn't tell until I made out Janet's words.

"He was sooo hard," she confirmed, followed by another giggle. I couldn't make out Mark's deeper tones, but I heard her reply well enough. "I like seeing him like that. It's hot." I also heard the squealing giggle sound she made next followed by her playful moan and a single word, "Again?" Her next moan sounded much more sincere.

"Fuck," I repeated, putting my coffee on the table designed for it and throwing away the row of beer bottles. I don't know how long I wanted for them to finally emerge from the bedroom. It was long enough for me to take a shower. When they did come out of the bedroom, they did so as lovers with their arms around each other's waists again. I'm not sure if seeing them naked made me feel better or worse. Maybe worse, since I also noticed that Mark wasn't hard like me.

"You look better," Janet told me, leaving his side long enough to give me a peck on the lips. Stealing a quick glance at my erection, she smirked before looking me in the eye again. "You okay with Mark staying for a while?"

I shrugged. It was Saturday, no one had to work. Then another thought occurred to me. "You don't have to get back home?"

"Nope," he assured me with a grin, replacing his arm around my wife after she returned to his side.

"He also thinks we should stay naked, too. All of us. We both do."

"I'm okay with that," I grumbled, not seeing another option. I started to point out their folded clothes before realizing it didn't matter.

"You look like you could use some relief," Mark said with a nod at my obviously excited condition. "We didn't keep you up all night, did we?" I'm sure he meant his choice of words.

"I slept some," I said, choosing to ignore the double entendre.

"Do you want to get off?" Janet offered.

Something about her question made the hair on the back of neck prickle with danger, as if there was a hidden meaning inside her question that I couldn't quite detect. I noticed that she didn't move away from Mark, not even an inch, and that made me suspicious. "Are you going to help?"

"Is watching you do the same as helping?"

"I can wait," I said, surprising myself with how even my voice sounded.

"I'm not sure he understood your meaning," Mark told her. With a single glance, she checked in with them as if overnight they had developed the same kind of shorthand married couples develop where they can have an entire conversation without a single word being spoken.

"I meant, go for it, baby. I want to see you do it."

"Jerk-off?" I asked, incredulous that she would even make a suggestion like that. What did she expect me to do, start jerking because the two of them had given me permission to do it? Whatever expression happened on my face, it made Mark chuckle as he looked to my wife for her reaction.

"Yes," she replied without missing a beat. "That's precisely what I meant. Right here. Right now. In front of both of us."

"Just like that?" I still couldn't believe what was happening.

"And eat it, too. You know, like you always do for me."

I felt the blood rushing to my face as I blushed deeply at her casual reveal of one of our little games.

The first time I had put on a show for her had happened while we were dating. We had already been intimate for several weeks before she mentioned, "I've never actually watched a man play with himself."

"You mean, jerk-off?" I asked, correcting her terminology. "Women play with themselves. Guys jerk-off." I knew it could be said either way, it just felt better to my ear to switch it up. It was like the difference between "going to the bathroom" versus "using the bathroom." If I said I needed to "go" to the bathroom, that meant I only needed to pee. If I said I needed to "use" the bathroom, I meant I needed to sit down and take a crap.

More than willing to put on a show for my girlfriend, I got naked in front of her as soon as we were alone. Though she got naked, too, I assured her it had been optional. I could do it either way. As I started jerking off, I put on as much of a show as I could for her, alternating my strokes, playing with balls, and generally extending the experience for as long as I could before feeling that need to erupt and get off.

Without a Kleenex or sock or any other kind of cum rag nearby, when I approached that final moment of bliss, I had few options. I could come on the floor between us, try to cum on myself, or catch my orgasm in the palm of my hand. I picked the last answer. On a whim, after my the last spurt of my creamy cum had coated the palm of my hand, I gave her one last show by licking my palm clean. If she had any questions about whether or not I was a cumslut, I had removed them with a single gesture.

That little show had stuck with her. In the weeks, months, and years that had followed, watching me jerk-off and eating it had turned into a special little thrill for us. I enjoyed showing off my bisexual side and simply showing off, too. Meanwhile, my wife enjoyed the show.

Despite my red face, my cock still throbbed at her suggestion. "In front of both of you?" This time, my voice cracked from the stress of being put on the spot.