Becoming Mark and Janet's Girly-Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or don't," she said, leaning against Mark and caressing his chest while kissing his cheek. Her hand slipped down his body until she cupped his cock and balls. "We can go back to the bedroom and see if I can make you as hard as he is."

Rather than budge, Mark nodded at me. Turning back towards me, Janet smiled seeing one hand wrapped around my cock while the other caressed and cradled my balls. I saw matching smirks on their faces while I desperately pumped my cock closer to an orgasm. I'm sure my face remained deep red and I didn't care. I needed an orgasm. I wanted to please her. If I did what she asked, maybe that would right this suddenly topsy-turvy ship?

"That's it, baby. Show us what you love," she said, timing her words to match the arrival of my orgasm.

I came, spraying one glisten white rope of cum into my palm after another. There was something about seeing her naked, standing next to my naked friend, her hand cupping his cock and balls . . . all if it swirled and combined into generating a larger than normal orgasm. I have no doubt that spending the night hard and alone played into it, too.

I didn't care. Release became its own sweet reward. I needed this orgasm as much as orgasm I had ever felt. Once it had ended, I followed through with the rest of my instructions. As she had requested, she got her full show. Raising my cum-coated palm to my mouth, I began licking and lapping the puddle of cum I held. I slurped and swallowed it all, every single drop, hating myself for doing it and loving the shame I felt at the same time.

"Told you," she told Mark.

"True, but then again, you've told me lots of things."

"What? You don't believe me?" she asked, playfully slapping his bare chest before shoving away from him and approaching me. Wrapping her arms around my neck, she gave a big kiss. "You did good, baby. Thank you."

"I love you," I whispered, holding her tightly against me and insisting on another kiss.

"I love you, too," she assured me, squeezing my cock and balls. "I always have and I always will."

Her words erased every hurt feeling I had felt overnight. As we kissed again, Mark strolled into the living room, patted her on the bare bottom as if nothing else was happening and flopped down on the couch. "Hey, thanks for folding my clothes!"

"No worries," I said, letting Janet lead by the hand to the couch. I didn't even mind when she snuggled up closer to the big man on the far end. "So how long can you stay?"

"However long I'm invited," he replied, ignoring Janet and holding my gaze.

I gave him a wordless nod as I watched my wife cuddling with him as if he was a new toy. Is that how she looked when she snuggled with me, too? That's when I felt my first stab of jealousy. Having sex with another man felt very different than seeing her loving on him. She ran a finger across his bare chest, tweaked one of his nipples, and insisted on another kiss before pulling away and admiring an extra love mark on his neck that I had failed to notice until that moment.

"You never told me she bites," he chuckled. "Did you see this?" Raising his far leg, he pointed to another love bite high on his inner thigh. I hadn't noticed that one, either.

"I never had that problem," I said, unsure what to make of his bruises.

"That's because you always made me stop," she said, clearly proud of her work. "Besides, I like to mark my territory."

"You like lots of things," he said, draping his arm over her shoulders and allowing his hand to cup her tit. Pinching and pulling, he tweaked her nipple until she winced. "You like that, too, don't you."

"It's different," she allowed, playfully biting at his chest and I felt her slipping farther away from me. If she had found a new way to play, could I adapt my style? Stretching out a leg, she pushed her foot into my lap and wrapped her strangely long and expressive toes around my soft cock. "One of you needs to get hard again. I'm horny."

"I'll tell you what I need," Mark announced, caressing the five o'clock shadow on his face. "I need a shave."

I volunteered to set him up with extra toiletries from my travel supplies. Strolling through the house naked felt funny. Strolling naked through the house with a friend just as naked as I felt especially peculiar. Visiting the master bathroom, I rummaged in a drawer for travel-sized soap, shaving cream, toothbrush, and anything else he might need.

Leaning his bare against the counter, Mark folded his arms across his chest and studied me before demanding, "Tell me you're okay with last night."

"Which part?" I asked, lining up each item as I found it inside a drawer in need of organizing. The jumble of toiletries looked like how I felt, cluttered and out of sorts.

"Any of it or all of it."

"The first half was fun. The second half was . . ." I needed a moment to find the right word. I needed more than one. "Surprising? Uncomfortable? Weird? How was it for you?"

"Fun as shit," he chuckled. "You're married to a damn hot woman. I don't know how you've kept up with her this long without some help."

"Never needed help in the past," I grumbled. Something about that felt true. "Did we unlock something in her?"

"Maybe. If she wasn't like this before, she is now."

He made a good point. As impossible as putting shaving cream back in the can, this felt like my new reality.

"Aw man, maybe it's more like when you first get your driver's license. Remember how that felt? Sixteen. Legal to drive. Asking mom if she needed anything from the store just for an excuse to get behind the wheel. Six months later, she can't convince you to leave the TV unless you get to keep the change."

"I guess." I shrugged, unsure how to feel. "You know, in a way, she didn't have that much more sex than we usually do. We've had some fun nights."

"I can tell. She knows what she's doing."

"Fuck you," I grinned, accepting his backhanded compliment. Smiling felt better than frowning. "What did she tell you last night? You know, after the two of you went to bed?"

A troubled look passed across his face. "Just tell me you're cool with all this. Because if you're not, I'm outta here."

"Tell me what she said."

"She loves you, dude. She's way into you in ways you don't understand. The last thing she ever wanted to do is hurt you."

I could sense a dodge when I saw one. Same with recognizing a brick wall. I knew Mark too well. If he didn't want to spill the beans, he wouldn't. "But she wants more than I can give her, doesn't she?"

He remained frozen in place for a long moment before offering a curt nod. What he said next bothered me even more. "She has for a long time."

I felt my stomach drop as my blood pressure began boiling. "What's that even mean?" I asked through clenched teeth. I'm not a fighter, but at that moment I wanted to wrap my hands around his hickey coated neck and choke straight answers from him. Opening the drawer, I dragged everything off the counter before straightening and glaring at him. "You should go."

"Can't do it," he said, remaining as still as a statue. "And you don't want me to, either." My jaw dropped open, I felt it, but I couldn't make words happen before he cut me off. Why offer to leave if he wasn't willing to do it? "Think about it, if I leave right now, she'll know you kicked me out. Is that what you want?"

He had a point. "No," I sighed, feeling my flash of anger ebbing away as quickly as it had arrived and leaving me feeling deflated and defeated. Despite coffee and a shower, my head still hurt from my hangover and the stress of spending last night on the couch while another man slept with my wife. Wanting nothing more than leaving that bathroom I thought I had shared only with Janet, I began pulling out toiletries from the drawer again for him.

"It's going to get worse before it gets better."

"What is?"

"Today. Stuff like what she made you do a little bit ago."

Slamming the drawer shut in frustration, I left without another word to him.

* * *

I found Janet refilling her coffee cup in the kitchen of our small house. She looked as radiant as ever and smiled when she saw me. "For a moment, I thought you were either shaving him or making out with him."

"Just talking," I said, trying to shrug away the encounter. "Are we good?"

"Better than good," she purred, setting down her full coffee cup, wrapping an arm around my neck, and kissing my lips. She could sense something was wrong. "You're not getting jealous, are you?"

"I don't know," I mumbled, feeling her naked body pressing against mine felt as good as the kiss she had given me.

"Of Mark?" she scoffed. "That man might love you more than I do!"

"Sleeping with my wife is a funny way of showing it."

"You never told him you're gay, have you?"

I instinctively glanced over my shoulder to make sure he hadn't heard her. "No one knows except you."

"And Chris, and any other guys you've been with," she giggled. "How many dicks have you sucked again?"

She knew that answer, she had known it since before we were married. Counting forward from the very beginning of my cocksucking ways, my total matched hers. That's a number we had shared since before we were married. I was number twelve which made Mark lucky 13 for her. Since she had been with him and not me, that left at "An even dozen. One less than you."

A funny look crossed her face that turned into a very big smile. "Yeah, I knew it was something like that," she said, turning and picking up her coffee cup. Her eyes studied me as she took a sip. She ran a hand across her bare chest, caressing her breasts for a moment before announcing, "I think we should make it a baker's dozen for you."

"Hate having one more than me?"

"I just think you miss doing it. It's been a while, hasn't it?"

"But does it have to be Mark?"

"Why not?" she asked, holding her coffee in one hand while putting her other hand on my cock and balls and playfully squeezing. "He's already seen you eat cum."

I felt like a missing puzzle piece slipped into place. "Is that why you made me do that?"

She set down her coffee cup and caressed my cheek with a hand still warm from holding it. She kissed me again. It wasn't a deeper kiss, no tongue, but it still felt more intimate. Whispering my ear, what she said next had more of an impact on me than her hand on my private parts. "I kept waiting for you to eat me after he fucked me."

"I didn't because he doesn't know about me."

"He might know more than you think."

I pulled away so I could see his face. "Did you tell him?"

"Maybe he always knew. You did suck a lot cock back when the two of you were in college."

"He never knew," I assured her, convinced there was no way for him to know. The guys I had hooked up with in college I had met at an off-campus gay club. Mark would never visit someplace like that and there was no way he would know what I had done in a dark back room of that club, in a car, or in someone else's room.

"I don't know, he's pretty smart."

"You just think he's pretty," I teased, knowing Janet always had a bit of a thing for him.

"Not as pretty as you," she said, giving me another kiss before looking between us and admiring my swollen cock. "I love you."

"I love you, too," I said, caressing her body while I held her closer to me. I grabbed her ass and massaged it. "Did you have fun getting DP'ed last night?" I wasn't expecting her answer.

"It was so hot feeling your cock rubbing against his."

"You could feel that, too?"

"It was more that I knew that was happening," she purred, grabbing my ass, too. "Maybe next time he can fuck your ass while you fuck mine. That would be hot, too."

My swollen cock throbbed between us.

When Mark emerged from the bathroom with a clean-shaven face, I felt self-conscious with my hard-on on full display from my conversation with Janet. "The two of you starting something without me?" he asked with a single glance at my cock. If it bothered him, it didn't show.

"That looks so much better," Janet said, brushing past me and caressing his smooth cheeks with hers. "Mm, much better." I noticed her whispering in his ear that made him smile before they kissed. Mark never closed his eyes. Instead, he watched me as they kissed. Rather than watch, I turned away and topped off my coffee

"You ever shave or just trim?" he asked Janet.

"Mostly just trim. Why? Do you like it shaved?"

"I think shaved is sexy," he said. When I turned around, Janet had parked herself against him again, pressing her nude body against him. "I would shave, except I get damn tired of it. I have to shave my face twice a day. I can't imagine doing that down there, too. Besides, it's sort of gay when a guy shaves down there, isn't it? It's not so bad if they just shave their balls and trim their bush a bit. But when they shave it all off, they start to look like a gay porn star."

"You watch a lot of gay porn?" I asked, enjoying the dig against him.

"You've never noticed the ads for gay porn?" he asked, deftly side-stepping the accusation that he was like me. "I swear if they show a guy hard and shaved, it's always an ad for gay porn."

"You should shave!" Janet told me, shocking me and making Mark laugh. "No, I'm serious! I want to know what it's like."

"Maybe both of you should do it," he suggested. "You could shave each other."

Janet frowned for a second as she stared at my hard cock. "I don't think I want to risk shaving him."

"Can he still shave you?"

"If he shaves himself," she decided. "I think it's sexy when a guy is a little androgynous."

"Then you married the right guy," Mark quipped, paying me back for my crack about him watching gay porn. When I flipped him off, he laughed about it.

"Are you going to let us watch you shave?" Janet asked, sounded very excited by the idea.

I tried leveraging Mark as a reason not to do it. "I don't think that's something Mark wants to watch."

"I think we're past being hard around each other," he said, caressing the front of my wife. His hand started at her chest before slipping between her legs. "And I think she really wants to see."

"I should make him shave you, too," she said, paying back with a playful squeeze of his cock and balls.

"How about he does it, then he does you and we'll see about the rest of it?"

"Fine," she reluctantly accepted, still groping him and earning a reaction from it, too.

We pulled a straight-back, wooden chair from the dinette and into the kitchen while pulling together the rest of the supplies we needed from shaving cream and clippers to a washcloth and razors. I trimmed Janet's bush down to just stubble while she refused to return the favor. Grabbing a second chair, Mark sat against the wall as I worked the clippers around my cock and balls. I had to give him credit, for a straight guy, seeing me naked and hard didn't seem to bother him.

Unsure how to proceed, I lathered up and experimented with a couple strokes while still standing. That made it easier to rinse the blade in the sink. With flat expanses of furry flesh above and around my cock, the first part went easily. Figuring out how to shave my balls took a moment, but I worked it out. While I worked on myself, Janet sat on Mark's knees wearing an excited smile. She clearly enjoyed the show.

"Don't forget your taint," Mark suggested with a chuckle.

"And your ass," Janet added.

"I'm not sure how I'm supposed to shave back there," I said, lifting my balls and able to work the razor between my legs without issue. Putting one foot up on the seat of the extra chair made that part easier.

"I'll help," Janet offered, leaving her boyfriend's lap to take over working the razor. "Bend over and spread your cheeks, baby." Moving into a position to expose my asshole to Janet felt very strange, especially in front of Mark. She caressed my backside with shaving cream, reaching between my legs to caress my freshly shaved balls. "Mm, that does feel good." While touching my butthole, she slipped a finger inside my ass.

"Hey now," I cautioned, hyper-aware that Mark could see what she was doing.

"Oh, you love it," she giggled. The shaving cream made a wet smacking noise as she finger-fucked my asshole with zeal. She was right, I did love some anal action, just not in front of our straight friend who didn't know about my extra-curricular pleasures. I'm sure I blushed, though neither of them would have noticed. After a few swipes of the razor, I became hairless from front to back.

"You realize I'm going to do the same thing to you, too," I said, wiping off the excess shaving cream with the washcloth.

"Dude, that looks gay as hell," Mark laughed, absentmindedly caressing his cock and balls. "Can you imagine walking into the showers at the gym like that?"

"I like it," Janet announced, caressing around my cock and balls. "I think you need to stay like this all the time." If being shaved earned this much attention from my wife, I was willing to do it, too.

"Your turn," I said with a rakish grin on my face. I was looking forward to spending a bit of quality time between her legs shaving away the remainder of her closely cropped bush. She squealed when I put my hands inside her armpits and planted her bare ass on the counter. "Keeps the water closer."

Janet put her feet on my shoulders, parted her legs wide, and smiled at me. "Nice view?"

"It'll be nicer in a moment," I said, lathering her crotch. As I started carefully razoring away her pubic hair, I felt a presence standing next to me and looking over my shoulder. Mark couldn't resist watching.

"It's already a nice view," he said, reaching past me to tweak one of her nipples. "Does it feel as good as it looks?"

I had gotten hard before shaving myself. The slippery, intimate caresses of shaving my cock and balls had done nothing to ease my arousal. Seeing my wife on display in front of me added to the aching thrill rebuilding in my balls. Mark manhandling her only made the moment that much hotter, especially her reaction to his caress. "That makes it feel nicer," she purred, holding her hand over his as if making sure he wasn't planning on stopping soon.

"He does that rougher than I do it," I noted, able to work faster on her body than mine.

"He always said he would be," she softly moaned before I felt her stiffen. Glancing up, I saw the wide-eyed look she exchanged with Mark.

"What's that mean?" I asked in all innocence as I continued to make her pussy bare for our enjoyment. "Since last night?" The pregnant pause that happened brought my shaving to a stop. I looked up from my work to see the two of them sharing the kind of wordless conversation usually reserved for long-term couples or siblings.

While I couldn't read Mark's face, I could read my Janet's. Everything about the set of her jaw and the look in her eyes screamed: "Yes, it's time!" But time for what?

"Maybe we should wait until he's done shaving you," Mark gently suggested.

"What? You don't trust me to have a razor near your naughty bits or something," I joked. It was Janet, my wife, the love of my life. Nothing they could say would make me want to hurt her. Besides, her parts were so easy to shave compared to working the razor around my cock and over my balls, what difference did it make? Shaving wasn't brain surgery.

"Last night wasn't the first time Mark had seen me naked," Janet said as I finished one last stroke across the left side of her labia.

"What's that mean?" I asked, finishing off the right side of labia just as quickly and easily while racking my brain to think of a time when Mark would have seen Janet nude. Before he moved away, we had spent a lot of time together. It wasn't until the last few months that it felt like we were seeing less and less of him. Looking up from my work, I grinned. "Did she accidentally text you a pic meant for me?" If that happened, that would have been funny as hell!