All Comments on 'Becoming the Alpha Male Ch. 03'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wtf

what is wrong with you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I don't get why they're treating the dad like this but I don't like it. Its not cool at all. Kick him out of his bedroom where he pays the bills, yeah right. Say you could do whatever you want with your body but want to do it with my money. Bitch please, how is her bumb ass son an alpha male living in daddy's house still & on his dime lols. Alpha my ass.

billyjim55billyjim55almost 11 years ago

I think your right on track with what you started from the first chapter. Anyone not understanding the alpha part hast understood the story from the start. son seems to be the natural replacement for grandad at the dealership. good job bringing it along.

AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 11 years ago
Bravo!

An excellent continuation of a very erotic story. You'll take your share of brickbats for the cuckold nature of the story which generally gets negative reaction, but I hope you stay the course! Well done!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
His own personal fuck toy living at home. It doesn't get any better than that.

I'm glad that he finally got his cock in his mother's pussy, and now he has to make sure he's man enough to handle her.

She should have sex with her son on the couch in front of her husband while her husband is watching TV.

Thanks for the read.

Sex4LfSex4Lfalmost 11 years ago
Keep going

Some people aren't going to like where you're going with this story. Fuck em. Keep on going. The whole premise is that the son is going to take the father's place in the household. You're doing a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love where you're going

Love all the angles on this story. Keep up the great work!

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 11 years ago
Mom"s bodacious body!!!

Son gets mom to the gym for "hard-body" exercise. She loses 20 pounds, gets "DD" breast implants and she and her son are off to slowly get into sex land. Mom gives dad every chance to pull his weight in keeping his wife sexually satisfied! She was already aware he could not keep up and moved her son into the "alpha male" role 'She turned herself into his fucktoy, starting with her asshole. then the blowjob from heaven and, finally the all out assault on her beautiful pussy! Dad is soon to be used as their sex receptacle/ sextoy / slave!! Son's big -dick wins in his end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Let him go

The father that is . No matter how sorry the father is he don't deserve that kind of treatment . Man or women don't deserve it . This was not a good read for me . Matter of fact I almost hated it . The mother and son in my opinion are worthless pieces of shit . The little shit of a son needs a good ass whippen and the mom needs bullseyes hung from her new tits and darts threw at and deflated ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking hot

Amazing start to finish. Wow. Hope there are many more to come. His mom is amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no, the naysayers are wrong, this is a great story

Randy is an Alpha Male, and what he's got between his legs proves it. This boy's got a big hard cock and a pair of hot young balls, and his mother's in love with her darling baby boy's big cock and hot balls. It's the kind of love that lots and lots of sons would welcome from their mommy but, sadly, few get, though nowadays more and more of them all the time. As the Alpha Male in this family, Randy pushes his father aside--lets him know he's being pushed aside--and takes dad's place between his mother's legs. Dad's day is done, Randy is now the only cock-toter and balls-bearer in the family. He's an arrogant bastard, and he knows what his mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole between his mother's legs he came out of, is for. His mother's cunt is the natural home for Randy's big hard on and it's the nature-given receptacle for all the creamy semen he's got in his young balls--and that's a hell of lot of semen. His mom loves her boy's triumphant arrogance, she loves his treating dad like a piece of shit, it makes her boy even harder and it makes her twat wetter than ever. Randy should just fuck his mother right in front of dad, then shove his stiff fat prick in dad's mouth and cream down his throat. Not for any gay thing (yuck), but just to show his power. Dad'll love being his boy's cocksucker, sucking the cock that fucks his own wife, and he'll dribble his watery discharge in his pants.

csltcsltover 10 years ago
Tasty Kiss....

Loved it.

Curious about how son liked the taste of mom's kiss after she welcomed dad's ejaculation.....

XxxBear79XxxBear79over 10 years ago
Until now.

I've enjoyed this story until now, however I do not like the way it is heading. So I don't believe I shall continue. No one should be treated as they plan to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good

Great story, great Mom. ;)

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 9 years ago
Breaking Dad

I've enjoyed elements of this story. I thought Mom's piss fantasy's were a little dark for Chapter One. I personally didn't see a need for Mom to inflate her boobs in Chapter 2. Again, not my taste. But now, this idea of not just cuckolding Dad, but completely breaking his spirit just doesn't seem sexy to me at all. It's too evil. I have enjoyed the ups and downs of this ride so far. But I don't feel like going into that tunnel of horrors. This is definitely not where I get off. But this is my stop, and I'm getting out now.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
too far, and it keeps getting worse

humiliation is not sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
HUMILIATION IS SEXY

Ignore the previous comment!

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
@ IronDragon

"Was Hubby too forgiving after finding out that Wifey wasn't actually having a physical affair? Possibly. Was he too forgiving of her disrespect at the club and siding with the Asshole Wannabe Bull on their ANNIVERSARY? Most definitely. She owed him an explanation for that, at the very least."

What explanation could there be? "Honey we were having a rough spot because I was emotionally carrying on with another man and because of the rough spot, I sided with the same man in public and pissed all over you on our anniversary in front over everyone at the club and then danced with him because we were having a rough spot that I caused."

Linda never came face to face with the depth of her betrayal and apparently didn't tell all to hubby because she said that if her lunch companion told anyone about what she was going to say it could cause the end of her marriage.

Yes couples have rough spots and get over them. Linda didn't own the betrayal she did everything she could to mitigate damages. All of her "contrition" was just cheap talk to that end.

It's a sad but well written story. IronDragon thank you for your insights but on this one I think you have missed the real betrayal which came well before the "shit all over my husband on our anniversary" debacle.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Ignore my comment as well

I am sometimes confused. Never mind. mea culpa

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
Finally

It only took 3 chapters to finally fuck his mothers CUNT.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Yummy 3!

Love it, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
glad

I'm Glad it took three chapters for him to fuck Mommy's cunt. I hate it when the jump in too fast. I like the story as much as the fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This son is a right fucking bastard.

Cuckolding and humiliating his own father. What a cunt. There is nothing likeable about this shithead. At the very least you could have established a he had reason to hate his father or at least show his dad to be an selfish, unfeeling prick. But no, the protagonist is the horrible prick in this story.

This tale has incest but isn't about the incest. This is more about a humiliation fetish. Not cool. Not cool at all.

2*

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago

this is so fun to read. thanks for the imagination.

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmalmost 3 years ago

Nice story..but don't like the dad humiliation...

lonejacklonejackover 2 years ago

Mary Anderson,

I have read and loved many of Your stories; many I have teared up, because they made me feel so into the momentous feelings.

This story, I didn't finish. I gave You 1 Star, HATED IT!!! This is a story should have been listed in the Lust, Greed and Evil categories. The mom was a slut who trapped the dad into marrying her, because the over bearing dictatorial daddy had money. The dad had the decency to do what was right by marrying her after he was one of many who visited the mother whore's pussy and after she was so stupid as to turn up pregnant. (At least, if Your are going to become a whore, You should learn how protect Yourself.)

As for the son..... Like mama like son. Neither mom or son, had the guts to at least leave dad where he was and go off by themselves and start over, without the resources dad provided.

Slavery is slavery,, whether it is controlled by women or men.

If You are going neuter men or women, go somewhere else.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardabout 2 years ago

Like the story. Like the son, and can completely see where the mom is coming from. Not a huge fan of how they're treating the father. If he had been abusive or evil in any way I would be fine with it, but he's not. He seems to have been beaten down his entire life, and is just a weak man. The mother decided to marry him when she got pregnant for his pay check, and settled into the life she had (wonder if there'll be any more discussion of who MC's biological father is? Although given how she was slutting it up, she probably doesn't know herself). As I said, she is perfectly within her rights to grab her life by the balls and improve herself, but treating her husband/his "father" like shit in the process makes them the bad guys.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This is a well written story. Although some may feel sorry for the husband/father, he made his bed. He let his father deterine his future. His wife was pregnant when they got married. During his lifetime, he never tried to develop a backbone. He let himself go by his own inaction. He ignored his wife, apparently for the past 10-15 years. He simply lost interest in himself, his wife and life itself. Finally, he forgot his wife is a woman.

The son realized his mother was also a woman who needed attention, help in regaining her self-esteem, ego and id. Initially, he did not sexual desire her; however, as he help her develop he realized she is a desirable woman. He also reralizes he loves her in ways no other man can. therefore, why not.

rodryder44rodryder44over 1 year ago

They may as well remake Dad since he’s worthless at present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man, this is turning more into that Martian slut ray cuck stories. God, this sucks ass and swallows.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanabout 1 year ago

Gonna gree with Ruckin, I have zero issue with treating people like shit that deserve it, but the dad in this story doesn;t deserve the two people who are supposed to love him and respect him treating him like dirt.

Yes he might be weak and let himself be run down, by others, but that doesn't give others the right to do it. Might is not right, might means responsibility.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Other than the stupid breast augmentation, I enjoyed it. Smaller is better, natural is always best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...