Becoming the Alpha Male Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued fucking. Mom's breathed in time with our motion, pushing against me as I entered her. Her moans intensified and her head dropped down, her brown hair cascading past her face. Then Mom started bucking violently. She no longer stimulated her clit with a finger, but was pushing the entire heel of her hand against her quim. I worked her tits, squeezing the nipples between my fingers, while thrusting into her in a hard corkscrewing motion.

I taunted her. "God, you're a hot sexy bitch. And what a slut. Dressing like a whore, bringing your son to a burlesque show, dancing on stage. Displaying your hard sexy body to strangers. It was so fucking hot!"

That was enough to set her off. "So good, so good. You like Mommy's ass, don't you baby. You're going to fuck my ass all the time, aren't you baby. So good, so, ohhhh, fuck, ohhhhhhhh, fucking shit, goddammnnnn BABY, CUMMINGGGGG........................"

I let go of her breasts as her body convulsed, grabbing her hips to keep my cock inside her. I focused on the mechanics of what we were doing in a difficult, but successful, effort to stave off my own orgasm. After she calmed down I resumed a lazy, slow ass-fucking, which was getting a little easier as Mom's anal channel adjusted to my fat cock.

Mom looked over her shoulder. She licked her lips and said, "You didn't come?"

I nodded no.

"You are quite the stud. It looks like I picked the right lover. Let's do it again, but leave the head of that mother fucking-tool just inside. I'm so fucking sensitive there."

I pulled back until only the head of my cock inside her. She started flexing her ass muscles, using them to massage my penis and titillate herself. While she did so she sank four fingers inside herself while roughly rubbing her clitoris with her thumb. Her body was covered with sweat and she stank of sex, not pretty sweet sex, but sex of the most feral fundamental kind. This woman didn't want to be made love to, she wanted to be fucked. Although the way she was working my cockhead was sending waves of pleasure through my body, I couldn't get the image of power-fucking her asshole out of my mind. I angled her forward, took a firm hold of her hips, and pushed forward, vigorously fucking the hottest tightest place I imagined I would ever be.

"You're such a slut Mom. Giving your son your asshole. Is Mommy ready to her son's anal-slut? I love your asshole, it's like fucking a vise. You ready to be my live-in whore, slutty Mom."

"Take me, fuck me so hard it hurts, pinch my nipples...."

I fucked her asshole with as much power as her tight ass would allow. She pushed back as hard as I pushed in and the sound of our bodies smacking together joined our lustful moans. I took her nipples between my fingers and pinched until I elicited a painful wince from Mom.

Neither of us had much hope of lasting long at this pace and I was damn close. I had to push Mom along.

"Such a tight asshole, perfect place for my cock, never felt anything like it. You're the sexiest thing on the planet, so sexy, so hot, fuck-mate, fuck your son, give your son your asshole, your baby boy is fucking you, he loves your tight ass, be his whore you bit titted slut..."

Mom was getting close. "Yes, yes, yes slut whore slut whore. Mommy will be your fuck toy. Mommy loves your cock, best fuck, best fuck. Make me your whore. Take me. Fuck me. Mommy's cumming, cumming, AHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

I had no chance. As the muscles of her ass contracted I sprayed myself inside her. Totally absorbed in my orgasm I barely noticed when Mom fell away, slithering onto the bed. I soon joined her. As we lay together, I inserted a finger in her asshole, gathering a combination of the lubricant, my cum, and her anal juices and held it up to her. She licked it clean.

"Clean my cock."

After she finished she turned to me, her eyes triumphant. "Was I slutty enough tonight?"

"Yeah, I'm afraid you're gonna be more than I can handle."

"We'll just have to find out, won't we."

* * * *

We woke late the next morning. I could hear Dad downstairs, carrying things to his car in anticipation of his trip. I put on a bathrobe and headed downstairs.

"You slept in. What time did the two of you get in?"

"Late, Dad. Not sure when."

"You and your Mom's shoes and your shirt were on the floor. I put the shoes over there." He gestured to the corner. "I washed the shirt. Its hanging up to dry."

I thanked him. He then turned to what was really on his mind. "I want to talk to you about your mother. I'm worried about her. She's out of control."

"Dad, she's perfectly in control, just not yours. She's making her own rules now. You either get on board or get out of the way. Personally, I'm on board."

"Son, you saw how she dressed last night."

"I love the way she dressed last night. Mom's a sexy hard-bodied woman. What's wrong with having a gorgeous woman around the house; I'm always good for some eye candy. What I can't figure is why your not taking advantage of it. If I were you I'd be fucking the shit out of her. Is she too much woman for you? "

"You're talking about your mother."

"I know she's my mother. I also know she's sexy as hell."

Mom's voice interrupted the conversation. "You packed?' She was slightly damp from a shower and was wearing a silk kimono with nothing underneath. The outline of her massive tits and nipples was clearly visible.

"Yes."

I walked over to her, pecking her on the lips. My chest bumped her breasts.

"We were just talking about you."

"All good, I hope."

"All good. We were talking about what a sexy piece you are." I patted her ass.

Dad started to say something, but Mom spoke first. "Why, thank you son." She kissed me again and faced Dad, arms on hips, legs spread, presenting herself. "Does your father agree?"

I came up from behind and lay an arm across her shoulders. "Mom, he doesn't seem to appreciate you as much as I would think most men would."

Mom picked up Dad's biggest bag. I took the next biggest. Dad grabbed a small overnight bag. "We'll walk you to the garage."

After we loaded the car, Mom told me to wait inside. I returned to the house and went out the front door, circling around to a garage window.

The driver's door was open. Dad's was standing inside the door, his back against the door frame. Mom was about an inch from him.

"Dear, I've worked so hard to get this hard sexy body. I can see all these men, hell I can see women, staring at me, wanting to fuck me. Even our son looks at me in ways not natural. And I am so horny, I want to be fucked all the time. You're just not doing your part."

Her hand was rubbing his crotch.

"I feel some interest down there. Maybe I can inspire you."

"Honey, I've got to get to the airport."

"Don't worry, if memory serves, this never takes you too long."

Mom freed his erection and pushed him back into the driver's seat, facing the door. Mom got on her knees, took him in her mouth, and swallowed most of his penis, pulling back until only the head was between her lips. As she bobbed up and down the movement of her cheeks showed how intensely she was working his cock. Dad's eyes were closed and his body moved in time with Mom's head. I knew the power of Mom's blow jobs. Dad wasn't going to last long.

Then he came. "Oh, oh, oh, oh dear, uhhhh."

Mom stood, opened the kimono, and pulled his head forward, inches from her sex. "Return the favor."

In a pleading tone he said, "But dear, I've got a plane to catch."

Mom let go of his head and he sank back into the car. She towered over him. Fear was on his face.

"You can have this," gesturing to her physique, "and you're worried about a plane? Okay, honey, I'll see you when get back."

Dad turned to face the steering wheel and hit the garage door opener. I beat it back to the kitchen, but Mom was there first. As we heard the garage door shut and Dad back out of the driveway, she undid the kimono, pushed her body against mine, draped her arms over my shoulders, and gave me a deep kiss.

"You enjoy the show?"

I was busted. "It was, interesting."

"Guess it was. You've wanted me as a fuck-mate. He's hopeless, you've got me. Fuck your Mommy. Fuck her deep, hard, and right now."

Mom dropped the kimono and placed both hands on the kitchen counter, pushing her ass into the air. I shed my robe and took my place behind her. She reached between her legs, took hold of my stiff cock, and slipped it into a very ready, very wet, cunt. She was cooing and sighing and whimpering, waiting to be fucked.

I took Mom at her word, there would be no foreplay; only a good powerful fuck. I thrust my hard-on into her; she lunged back at me with equal force. Our bodies made a sharp smacking sound as they came together. We quickly found our rhythm.

"That's the way, baby! Ram it into me! Oh, God...oooaooohh., ahhhhhh.. . good.. .SO GOOD!"

"God, I've wanted you Mom. I've longed for this day. Your pussy is so sweet, as tight and soft and wet as I've dreamed. From now on you're mine. Say it."

"God yes, I'm yours. You know how to fuck your Mommy. Fuck her hard. Fuck me. My pussy's so wet! Fuck my cunt, do it hard!"

Mom's cunt muscles were working my cock over with such gusto that I doubted I would have been able to move it without the lubrication pouring from her.

"God, you're tight!" I said as I continued to ream her out. "Oh yeah Mom, I need it. So fucking tight! Do you like it? That's what you wanted, isn't it? Am I fucking you hard enough, Mom? You like it? You like a big hard cock up your cunt? Was it worth waiting for?"

"Do it harder!" Mom practically screamed. She pushed away from the kitchen counter, supporting herself on her outstretched arms. "Harder. Kill me with it, stud. Oh, shit, I love your cock fucking my cunt! Mom needs your cock all the way inside her. I WANT YOUR CUM!"

I tried to give the lady what she wanted. Holding her hips, I fucked her with all my power. She lowered her torso until her massive tits flattened against the counter. Her body was twisting and turning as I delivered wave after wave of excruciating delight. She dug her heels into the floor, her ass shimmying. My cock was reveling in the silken wet tight perfection of her cunt.

At this pace neither of us was going to last long. Mom started a now familiar pattern of deep moans, moving her hands to the wall for leverage. She rocked her body against mine with the same force as I was thrusting forward. I could feel the cum churning inside my balls. Then, as I felt myself about to explode, Mom shouted, "FUCK, CUMMING. SO FUCKING GOOD!!" Her cunt contracted hard on my cock and she pushed back, using her hips and hands with all her strength. My cock, as deep as it could ever go, bumped her womb and I came, blasting my seed into her pussy for the first time.

Only half conscious, I staggered back into a kitchen chair. Mom leaned against the counter, leaving me with a perfect view of her vagina as my cum dripped from her and crawled down her legs. I could see red marks on her hips, left by the firm grip I had on her when we fucked. After a few minutes she came over and sat on the chair facing me, her legs straddled on either side of mine, her forearms on my shoulders, my chin resting against her boobs.

"Is this what you want, your Mom as a live-in, ever available, fuck-mate? You won't need to go chasing pussy now, mine is here 24/7. However, I warn you Buster, I am a very horny woman and its been a long time since the sex has been worth a damn in this house. I may wear you out."

* * * *

We moved into the master bedroom and spent the rest of the weekend fucking, sleeping, eating, and working out. On Monday we threw our jobs into the mix. That evening, our sweaty bodies tangled together after a good titty-fuck, my cum still smeared on cer chest and face, Mom surveyed the room.

"You know, I designed this part of the house and I've always loved it. You and I are moving in. In this house, at least, we're going to be unabashed lovers. Which brings us to your father. What are we going to do with him?"

I had given that question a lot of thought and had a rather radical proposal.

"Well, you could divorce him, but he might raise the fact that you're screwing your son. We could rely on him continuing to live in denial and sleep together upstairs. However, I have a more daring idea."

"Go ahead."

"Dad's self-esteem is shot. You and I treat him like the village idiot and he just sits there and takes it. His ego is so fragile that he's protecting it by ignoring the obvious, that you've dumped him in favor of his son. He's also spending the week with Grandad. By the time he gets back from that he should be a emotional wreck. Why not break him? Break his spirit completely and mold him into something useful."

Mom sat up, brushed the hair from her eyes, and was quiet for several minutes. You could see the wheels turning. Finally she said, "It might work."

12