All Comments on 'Becoming the Alpha Male Ch. 04'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Alpha male my ass . Faget is more like it .

panjetarkan1panjetarkan1over 10 years ago
A Must-Read For BDSM Fans

This is an interesting story which incidentally highlights a glaring deficiency of the Literotica website - the story cries out for multiple classifications of incest and BDSM, and should ideally appear on both lists.

panjetarkan1panjetarkan1over 10 years ago
To The Anonymous First Poster

No one forced you to read it. By the way - nice spelling, you putz.

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Another comment for "anonymous"

If you are too ignorant to understand and appreciate good pornographic fiction.you would be well advised to refrain from making comments that confirm your ignorance.

letmein90202letmein90202over 10 years ago
Totally Misleading Title!

The Title of the story is "Becoming the Alpha Male"

Randy the son was supposed to usurp his father in his mother's bed etc.

Not to apparently turn gay and start fucking his father!!!

To Usurp - To wrongfully seize another’s place, authority or possessions

Besides, the son had no chance of usurping any one, as long as the ball breaking mother was ruling the roost.

“Mom slapped Dad hard, knocking him to his back. Go upstairs and shower, you look like shit. We laid some clothes out for you, put those on. Then report for instructions….”

I wonder if this was a deliberate attempt to mislead the readers, or is it that the author was simply not able to come to grips with the concept of becoming the Alpha Male.

letmein90202letmein90202over 10 years ago
The Therapist's Journey was a great story!

The Therapist's Journey was a great story series extremely well imagined and beautifully written.

How is it possible that the same MaryAnderson who penned The Therapist's Journey, also produced the confused and really not nice Becoming the Alpha Male?

Springfield1903Springfield1903over 10 years ago
For those who don't get it.....

The son has usurped the father as the alpha male of the pack. Using the father sexually isn't about sex, per se; it's about dominance. The mother is the alpha female of the pack. If she seems to be calling the shots, it's probably because she is a better position age wise and as the legal spouse of the slave to know what actions need to be taken and to initiate them so that they have total control of the slave. I wouldn't be surprised if gender reassignment surgery is somewhere down the road in the slave's future. I hope that this is not the end of this edgy and interesting story.

letmein90202letmein90202over 10 years ago
Springfield1903 you must work in Washington!

Springfield1903 wrote:

The son has usurped the father as the alpha male of the pack.

Using the father sexually isn't about sex, per se; it's about dominance.

The mother is the alpha female of the pack.

Wow Springfield1903, you must work in Washington!

Only a politician can say one thing and in the same breath contradict it, while giving you the impression that what he said was totally logical and it is you, who "do not get it"!

There is only one Alpha Male in nature.

Everyone else is absolutely subservient to the Alpha Male be it alpha female, alpha uncle or alpha whatever!

The Mom in the story is anything but subservient.

It is just a badly conceived tale.

Springfield1903Springfield1903over 10 years ago
Not a Washingtonian.

Letmein90202 appears to be narrow minded and not open to possibilities. Alpha males will frequently tolerate a certain amount of independence from the alpha female as long as she doesn't push too hard. The potential for a clash of the two dominant personalities would make for an interesting chapter in this saga. Also, describing the interaction between the two of them while attempting to maintain the delicate balance of power between them would make for an interesting chapter. Having the slave would make maintaining the balance more likely.

letmein90202letmein90202over 10 years ago
clash of the dominant personalities

"The potential for a clash of the two dominant personalities would make for an interesting chapter..."

Sure it would make it "interesting", but so would bringing Time Travel in to the story!

What has that got to do with " Becoming the Alpha Male" ?????

An Alpha Male, by definition has NO competing dominant personality around him.

An Alpha Male who allows competing dominant personalities around him, would NOT be the Alpha Male for long.

That is a simple fact all through nature every where.

You can twist it or bend it if you like, but then that would be a verey different tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I remember

I couldn't let my pee pee go as I read this story. I read certain parts again and watched my cum dribble down my pee pee and hit the floor then got down like a dog and licked it up as my wife and son watched. you see I am living this story and loving every minute of it. I guess a man could never understand but to us who are gifted with the right circumstances we could not wish anything more. I love when my master cums deep in me or has me clean him and mistress. I love the degrdation of sucking his man cock knowing I am the one who helped in creating him. That is almost like sucking myself, don't you think. I know mistress never loved me and if it wasn't for the fact I had money and got her pregnant when she was drunk she would never have married me. She did stay faithful untill our son was old enough to take over the duties as man of the house. I even held his cock and guided it into her as I asked him to become my master and take my wife as his mistress and yes I was hard and I came uncontrolebly when I said those words.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
Having a stronger personality than your father is OK.

I do not approve of the way they treated him with no respect at all so I quit reading then. I have no problem with son and mom having sex but I do not approve over the way they treated dad. I guess I am just too old fashioned and had more respect for my father even though we disagreed a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anonymus

You've pushed this abusive crap too far and ruined what had been a good story I the previous chapters. I'm not even going to finish the rest of the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
BETTER AND BETTER

This is awesome stuff - the reader who commented below is entitled to their opinion, but I DON'T agree with it.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltabout 9 years ago
This was going so well until

You brought Dad into it

I'll give the next chapter a look, but may very well not finish this story

(And I agree that Literotica needs some way to display multiple tags for postings)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
All good things must come to an end

I have been impressed with your storytelling skills (captivating) and the quality of your writing. Grammar, spelling and punctuation have been spot on, which is rather rare on this site. Your pace and level of detail are also commendable.

Not to mention, you took chapter 1 and did a great job of developing the back story and the characters.

I am unsure why you decided to go the way of humiliation and degradation, but I stayed with it anyway. Unfortunately, you devolved the story to a point where mom and son are simply cruel and there is no longer anything attractive or sensual about them.

Maybe someone will be interested in reading about forcing dad to cross dress and be raped, but....alas, I shan't be on the journey with you.

Too bad, because up until this chapter it was a very well written tome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ok, now you lost even me.

Pulled the rip cord halfway through page 1. While the story started out interesting at the beginning, it crawled further into your mind and out of mine.

But hey, this is your fantasy, and this is the site for you to indulge.

It just isn't my cup of tea (or urine).

Enjoy yourself and I'll catch up to you in some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
haters everywhere lol

As a sub transvestite sissy, I love the fact that dad is made a cuck and made to admit it and serve them as a slave. Glad to see that everyone is getting what they want, even if the old sissy didn't know that was what he wanted, then discovered that he DID

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this was really good

until you threw the gay shit in there. ewwwww i'm done. you are bent and not in a good way

Daniel32Daniel32over 8 years ago
Dude! Not cool!

I'm an alpha male but this was just fucked up! You shoulda called this one "Becoming the Asshole Male" becuz there is a difference between being alpha and being an asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Started so good but then

Chapters 1.2 and 3 where really nice but then came chapter 4 and that was the end of a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
asshole - ish

Overall, this has been a good tale. But then we get to ch. 04 and you screwed to pooch, as the saying goes. I'm reconsidering whether to go on reading.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 7 years ago

I liked the series so far but you lost me at the pissing and the oral and anal rape. Not cool, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This degenerated fast.

Vile

1*

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimabout 6 years ago
Unpleasant

You write well, but you've gone places I find unpleasant. So thanks, but I'm out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wimp

I loved the story. It made me jack off two times thinking of being a male fuck whore for my wife and both of our sons. I truely wish they would dominate me and make me there owned slave like this lucky bastard.

xavierwxavierwover 5 years ago
I Am Hoping This Is The Valley...

...in the Mountain of your work on this series. I rated this a "3" only because of the first 3 (2.8) chapters. It would have been a "1" if taken alone.

Giving it the benefit of the doubt, I am assuming taking it here was the only/best way you saw to give the mother and Randy "free reign" in the house without killing off the father.

Hated the homosexual incestuous rape of the father by Randy. Impractical and improbable, especially given how Randy supposedly didn't care for it at first and had to be "talked into it" by his mother.

I would have more readily gone with the subjugation and enslavement of the father had Randy's sexual Taking of him been left out.

Unlike one other reader, I won't abandon this series YET. I'll give the next chapter a chance to redeem the series in hopes that it'll begin to ascend the mountain that the first 2 chapters personified.

Moving on...

X-Man

A.K.A. Xavierw

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was garbage

Just silly that you think an alpha male wants his dad to suck him off. shudders, what are the other chapters like I dread to think. You are an unwell person to write this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This Story

Went from Zero to What the Fuck! real quick!

RamazaRamazaalmost 3 years ago

Som, this turned DARK so fast, I agree with Xavierw, the skullfucking and anal rape of the father do not belong in an incest story, way to much violence and that as well is ruining the story, at least for me, it felt like you where channeling a lot of rage and resent there and it definitely didn’t feel like your normal work at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was an ok beginning, but you took a turn eventually into sadomasochistic behaviour at an extreme level. You evidently have a lot of unresolved rage. I suggest therapy.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Honestly. one of the most well developed incestuous love stories I have read in a while. Indepth character development with logical conclusion-to date. The husband/father is what he is, a spineless slave who apparently enjoys the treatment he is receiving.

Hopefully, mother and son will develop a relationship in which they are truly equal partners. Lovers without boundaries. Lovers where nothing is forbidden. Trust without limits.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Wow. This story tanked totally. Way wrong direction.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanabout 1 year ago

Damn, that went sideways fast. Yes some men are cuckolds and love being slaves, but the way that went down and how the son was suddenly ok with anally raping his own dad..

Sorry that's me out.

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

Usually I don't get into this kind of stuff, but this one hit me right. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

was good until the non sense with dad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very, very hot.

Submission of father a bit heavy and explicit, though. Divorce might have been an option to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Welp. This chapter completely ruined a really good story

I'm out.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well after 3 great chapters you go ruin it with such utter nonsense. Wont be bothering with the rest

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

First 3 chapters so hot..then chapt 4 was absolutely ridiculous..stopped reading half way thru first page

TiberiusPrimeTiberiusPrime9 months ago

I love a good BDSM story. This chapter, unfortunately, was not one of them. Awesome first 3 chapters, then this... Went a few steps too far too quickly. I'll pass on the rest.

BnArrogantBnArrogant5 months ago

Wild!! I was not ready for Chapter 4. Didn’t get past the first page, a pretty decent story that took a seriously wrong turn…

Fireplace10Fireplace1023 days ago

To bad that you had to make dad such a subordinate wuss. It was way overdone. The story is good but for that one weakness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8294 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...