Becoming the Alpha Male Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom was hot tonight. "Uhhhhnnnnn, uuuhhhh, uuuhhhhnnngggg," she groaned as her cunt repeatedly clamped down on my fingers. She was close to coming. I returned my mouth to her breasts, licking her hard nipples before pushing them back into her firm tittie-flesh with my tongue. Mom wrapped a hand around my head, shoving her massive tits into my face while pushing her clitoris into my hand. Her entire body was shaking. "So good, so good," she cooed and then, seeminglyout of nowhere, she shouted, "OMIGOD COMMINNGG." Juice poured over my hand while her body writhed in orgasmic pleasure. She let go of me, grasping the edge of the couch to steady herself. I tapped her clitoris, just enough to set off another orgasm.

"Ooohhh, ohh, ohh, ohh, uuuunnngghhhhhh," she whined, lost in the erotic delight.

I brought my hand to my mouth and licked off her juices. She was delicious. I wanted more. I dropped to my knees, staring at her musky wet cunt. I worked my tongue up and down her slit, taking on the impossible task of capturing all her flowing juices. At the same time I rammed my fingers inside her, this time pushing deeper and finding her g-spot.

Mom gleefully cried out, "Uuuuhhhnnnn, uuunnnnhhhhggggg, uuuuuhhhhhnnnnnn." I lubricated my free hand with her juice and inserted two fingers into her anus. Mom groaned hard, shoved her cunt into my face and grabbed the top of my head. I ran my tongue along her moist sweet snatch, licking the fat gorged lips of her labia, tracing one from bottom to top, stopping short of her clit, moving across and under it to the other lip, which I slowly licked down. I loved her slippery, oozing flesh. When I completed the circumference I started nibbling along the sides of her vulva, sometimes kissing them, sometimes taking the folds into my mouth, where I bathed them with love. Eventually I came to her clit, moist and pulsating with need.

She saw me staring at her clittie. Her voice was carnal and needy: "Touch it stud, touch me there, please, please, touch me there."

Dad walked by, moving my clothes.

I blew a breath of air across the dew-covered jewel. Yesssss . . ." she mewled, the words all but oozing from her. I continued working her cunt with my fingers, finger fucking her slit, reaching into her as far into her as I could go. Finally, my mind intoxicated by her smell, her taste, her sweet softness, and her unrelenting sexuality, I raked my tongue across her clit.

Mom gasped, her body flinched and stiffened. She let out a long, choking groan, arched her body, and grabbed the top of the couch. A new gush of thick cream spewed from her onto my already soaked fingers. I continued working her clit; Mom's body shook, quivered, strained. Her powerful muscles were taut as she thrust herself against my mouth. I grabbed her ass, pulling her pussy hard against me. She threw her head back and using the couch and her heels for leverage, ground her steaming hot pussy into my face.

She was a lioness. Strange, animalistic sounds were coming from her. She moved against me with all her considerable strength, shouting, "MMMMMPPPPP, OH FUUUUUUUCCCK, AAAAAaaaaaahhhhhh," as she came. Juice spewed from her orgasming cunt. She struggled to breathe, but I was unrelenting, licking and lapping, letting her ride out her orgasm on my talented tongue. When I felt her coming down I took her clit between my lips and hummed. Another orgasm sent a wave of pleasure though her sweet body.

I heard footsteps, Dad was walking through the room carrying a box of toiletries upstairs, his penis was erect.

Mom was insatiable. "I need to be fucked. Put that big fat thing inside and fuck my brains out!"

Then, unexpectedly, she said to Dad. "Slave, your Master is going to fuck me now. I see your little pee-pee is hard. You can watch us and masturbate. You will not last long, so after you are done return to moving."

Mom turned her back and leaned into me. I bent my knees and she took hold of my cock, pulling it between her legs into her open pulsating pussy. I sild into a cunt so wet that there was no resistance. We simply held each other for awhile, taking the time to enjoy the pleasure emanating from the joining together of my cock and her cunt. In this position there was no obstruction; Dad had an unimpeded view as I took his wife. His hand flashed up and down his penis.

I flexed my muscles, making my cock jump inside her pussy. Mom employed her preternatural control of her cunt muscles to work over my cock. I took her firm breasts in my hand, making love to them. Mom rested her head on my shoulder and her words slurred, her voice laden with desire and need, said "Good god son, your cock fills me up. You've turned me into such a slut. Fuck you Mama's hot pussy."

I kissed her cheek and neck until she turned her face and I sank my tongue into her waiting mouth. Mom took my balls in her hand, coddling them, rolling them with her fingers. We we moved our hips in lazy circles, grinding our groins together, milking each other's bodies for every morsel of delight. I squeezed her heavy breasts, intermittently playing with her nipples.

Mom broke the kiss. "I love the way you fuck me."

Dad was making cooing sounds, "Oooh, oooh, oooh,ohhhh....," while fisting his penis.

I began thrusting into Mom, varying the angle of my entry by straightening and bending my legs. Mom pushed back, wrapping her arms backwards around my waist and pulling me into her as I filled her heavenly snatch. I ran a finger the length of her labia while kneading her breasts.

"I love it when you fuck me like a slut."

And then we heard Dad come, "Eeeeeeeeeeeeee." We glanced over. A few drops of cum dribbled down the side of his thing. When done he picked up the box and headed upstairs.

Mom began moving more urgently. I matched her, fucking her with increasing power. I was gliding in and out of her, her hot juices providing perfect lubrication, allowing me to ram unremittingly into her body. Mom was appreciative. "Oooohhhhhh, godddddddd, uuuuhhhhhnnnnn, fuuuucckkkkkk, uuuuuhhhhhhhhggggggnnnn," she yelped.

Dad walked by, moving my bathroom items downstairs.

"My tits, maul my fucking tits."

I took firm hold of her breasts. Mom pushed her chest into my hand, groaning, "Unnguuuhhhhnnnn, fuuuuucccckkkkk, aaahhhhhhgggggg." I squeezed them hard and then focused on the nipples, pulling and twisting them. Mom responded instantly, "UUUUUNNNNN."

Mom brought her legs closer together, increasing the tightness of her cunt. In this position she lost some of the ability to maintain her balance. To compensate I held her by the waist, which, incidentally, allowed me to penetrate her even more forcefully.

Mom leaned back into me, her hands on my ass. "Yeeessss, uuuuhhhnnnn, uuuummmm, aaaahhhhhhnnnnn." Sheer bliss flooded her body. I increased the pace. Mom shoved three fingers into her cunt while her thumb worked her clit. With her other hand she rubbed the base of my cock each time it emerged from her. I joined her in an excited low moan, "Oh god, uuuuuunnnnhhhhggggggg."

"You're fucking amazing son. God, this is how a real man fucks!"

We were no longer two bodies, but a single intertwined pleasure machine, oblivious to everything but what we were doing to each other. Our bodies slid together perfectly, the juice in her cunt and our perspiration providing all the lubrication we needed. Her fat tits were bouncing wildly up and down. She turned to me and we kissed again, but the frantic action of our bodies made it impossible to continue. The cum was churning in my balls. Her pussy started twitching on my cock.

Mom pushed down hard and released her clit, pressing her hands into her hips to maintain balance as her world exploded. "OOOOOOHHHHHH, FUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK, CUMMMMIIIINGGGGGG, YOU FUCKKIINNGGGGG STUDDDDD." Mom's cunt clamped down on my cock with a force and power that no other women I would ever know could match and my cum erupted from my balls, flying up the length of my cock at mach speed, flooding her womb with her son's seed.

As we rode the orgasmic crest our pace slowed and I wrapped my arms around her upper body, loving the feel of her firm tits. We took a few moments to catch our breath before staggering to the couch. Dad walked by, carrying a few of his suits.

"Slave, two glasses of water."

"Yes Master." He appeared moments later, two large glasses of ice water on a tray. On command he cleaned my cock and Mom's cunt with his mouth. He was getting erect again.

"The brew of your son's cum and wife's juice arouses you?"

"Yes, Mistress, it does."

Mom leaned into me, kissing me playfully on the lips.

"Imagine that, he's gotten hard three times in one night. It used to be that if he got it up once a week I was impressed. He was born to be a slave. Jack off for us again, dear, then draw our bath."

Dad, without hesitation, started to pull on his penis.

As he masturbated Mom mocked him. "You enjoy it, don't you, you love the humiliation, being cuckolded, treated as weak, puny thing, not a man. Well, that's great, because you're certainly going to get used to it. You're about to enter a lifetime of being dominated, belittled, degraded."

"Yes Mistress." Dad, frigged his pee-pee with more force until, wheezing, he came again. He then got our bath ready and while Mom and I enjoyed each other's naked wet bodies, Dad completed the move. We sent him to the bed with instructions on his morning responsibilities.

* * * *

Our breakfast was waiting when we got up. Dad was dressed as a French maid.

I handed him a folder. "We've discarded your ugly furniture and knick-knacks, leaving only beautiful things in the house except, well, for you. There is no hope you'll ever be pretty, but at least you can be less grotesque. You're going on a diet; from now on you'll eat only our leftovers. Clean the old doggie dish in the garage, scrape our leftovers into it, and put it on the floor. That's your meal. I also prepared an exercise program for you."

Mom took over.

"In that folder you'll also find a Power of Attorney. It cedes control of your life to Randy and transfers your property to your son. I've scheduled a meeting with our bankers tomorrow. You will move your funds to a joint account in the names of your Master and Mistress. Your paychecks will be deposited directly into that account. I've cancelled your credit and debit cards. Today I will take you to a plus-size women's lingerie store for your new wardrobe."

"Yes, Mistress."

Holding up a bottle I said, "These are estrogen pills, a female hormone. Take one a day."

"Yes, Master."

* * * *

It was a glorious summer. I had a bottomless bank account, a servant, and a hard bodied big-titted live-in sexpot who couldn't be fucked enough. While her dress in town was somewhat more provocative, at home she pranced around in tight revealing outfits and on the weekends we often headed for nearby cities where, in skin-tight low cut mini-dresses and platform shoes with heels, she announced to the world she was a fuck machine.

Dad gave us no trouble. He seamlessly adjusted to his slavery. He kept the house clean, pool tended, and became an accomplished cook. I often flirted with and fucked Mom in his presence. I took his asshole regularly. He was also a fair cock-sucker. I enjoyed shoving my tool down his throat, something Mom placed off-limits. Mom reported that he grew into a competent cunt-licker.

He loved to re-watch the tape we hade made of his submission, masturbating to it until the estrogen finally rendered him impotent. He lost weight and word at the dealership was that his performance was the best it had been in years; it appears he had found some long lost discipline.

12