All Comments on 'Becoming the New Me Ch. 02'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CindyAmourCindyAmouralmost 9 years ago
Hot

Yes, life is becoming fascinating and exciting xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot and romantic

brain needs a girl name;marrage in furture?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
4 Stars.

Refreshing to see a gay story in this section and Brian needs to stay male otherwise the story becomes the usual dreary old shemale nonsense.

lingerie65lingerie65over 4 years ago
becoming what I wish to be

such a truly sexy story 1 and I wish I would have traveled upon myself, remembering the first time I saw it first pair of black panties belonging to my oldest cousin Rosita. And how they made me feel the first time I saw, with how pretty and special I became when I finally slipped them up my legs until they not only covered but caressed my pantied behind. The beginning of my journey into my favorite pastime, of becoming a temporary woman fantasizing of how a man would take me into his arms and undress me so gently and then fuck me until he was totally spent Within Me.

Is story not only fascinated me but it may be jealous of the character how he became complete on his way to becoming a total woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES