Becoming the New Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

Sadly my face still looked masculine but Joe quickly sat me down and inside ten minutes he'd got me all done up - like a dog's dinner. Well, no - actually he'd done quite well. My lips looked more inviting now, my cheeks glowed softly and my eyes were someone else's, to be honest. With a blond wig I'd be completely feminised, I was shocked to realise.

Joe stood nearby as I admired myself and when I glanced at him I realised that he was licking his lips while lower down he was massaging his erection. Instinctively I thrust my ass out at him and twerked energetically at him!

Joe growled as he advanced towards me, his hand now at his waist, undoing his own shorts.

"Ooooh fuck! You'd better get undressed now - quickly," he said as he stepped out of his shorts, "I'm gonna screw you so fuckin' hard!"

"Yessss Joe, come on, do me!" I moaned, shedding outer clothes even more quickly than he was, then leaping onto the bed, "Where's the lube!"

By the time Joe was stripped down the lube was in his hand and his hand was at my asshole and my panties were being pulled aside and the lube was being pushed inside me and Joe was rampant and ready.

And before I'd even had time to take a good breath, what air there was in me was forced out as Joe's hard cock pushed through my sphincter and into my ass.

"Ooooh Christ - you could have taken it easy!" I moaned as I tried to get used to the intrusion.

"No I couldn't," replied Joe, his voice all quivery, "Just couldn't stop - had to get it in you - right now!"

"Oooooh fuck, you're definitely in me," I said as I flexed my ass muscles around his penis, "Well and truly. Ok, I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

Instead of speaking Joe just drove his cock hard and deep into me. Immediately he pulled it almost all the way out - then drove in again - and again.

"Ooooh God - I needed this," he groaned, "Gonna give you such a good fucking!"

"Come on then Joe, do it, fuck me," I replied as my penis jerked excitedly, "Let me feel you - all of you!"

He was already letting me feel his full length but my words were to tease him, to encourage him, to urge him to fuck me, to fill me. It felt incredible as I knelt there, my head resting on the pillow, my ass in the air, having a man thrust his cock into my bowels, having him gripping my hips to pull himself into me, feeling the heat of his loins as he pumped his penis powerfully into me.

Joe wasn't talking now - instead he was putting all his efforts into fucking, his penis working hard, his balls slapping against me with every stroke, his sweat already splashing onto my back every so often, his fingers digging into my flesh. He was already panting - this was going to be the proverbial quickie - an urgent release, for him alone.

Faster and harder he thrust, while I held my body firmly in place. Speaking of firmly, I actually felt my boobs moving and brought one hand up to hold them still as Joe's energetic thrusts continued to thrill me. My buttocks were glowing with heat as his powerful thighs slapped against them and my asshole felt as if it didn't belong to me, despite the helping slipperiness of the lube.

But nothing mattered now because it was very apparent that Joe was quickly approaching his release. His strokes were becoming random, his penis actually felt bigger now and his fingers were slipping in the sweat on my hips. He was panting hard as he pumped until with a final flurry of quick short strokes, he froze.

"Aaaahhhhhh fuck - it's coming...here it comes!" he moaned, his penis throbbing heavily inside my depths, "Yeahhhhh - uuuuuuhh yeahhhhh! Yeahhhhh!"

His last yell coincided with a final powerful lunge that sent his cock way up into me - and his cumshot even further.

"Aaaahhhhhh!" he yelled again, "Fuckin' cumming!"

Each shot of cum felt hot, even wet; each spray of sperm was delicious even though I couldn't taste it; each jet of spunk made my innards convulse and squirm delightfully.

Slowly Joe eased off until all he was doing was letting his penis jerk weakly as the last throes of his orgasm left him and then he was still again, his penis held in place in my ass while he let his body recover. His hands fell from my hips and his thighs rested against the back of mine. I twisted my head and looked at him, to see his eyes closed and a look of deep contentment on his face. I dropped my gaze to my own body, noticing that the front of my panties, which I still wore, was soaked through - whether from Joe's leaking cum or from mine, I didn't know yet.

Truthfully I didn't care either. Joe had cum and he'd filled and satisfied me and I was as content as he seemed to be.

I wriggled around and Joe came back from outer space and realised that we'd finished and began moving from me, his softening penis slipping easily from my hot, abused but happy hole.

We collapsed onto the bed, me rolling over onto my back and Joe resting on his side beside me.

He smiled warmly at me before leaning closer.

"You're lovely Brian," he said softly, "I think I'm actually falling in love with you."

"Nah!" I exclaimed, sticking my tongue out, "You just love my asshole!"

"No, really Brian, it's not just that," he continued, ignoring my taunt, "It's all of you - the way you are, the way you look when you're dressed up...oh, and the way you are when you're undressed of course!"

We lay there looking into each other's eyes for a few moments before Brian moved, levering himself up a little bit.

"Can I kiss you?" he said and then, before I could object he was there, his lips pressing down onto mine warmly and wetly.

Sure, we'd kissed before but this time it felt different and far better. This time it was just after we'd fucked, just after we'd made love and it felt entirely right.

Eagerly I pulled him to me, my own moist lips sliding over his, our tongues entwining, our breath shared between us and we made oral love to each other over and over again until we finally broke off so we could breathe properly.

"Oooh fuck - that was incredible," said Joe, "I don't know what it is about you - you just set me off, every time!"

I glanced down and there it was again, his penis all stiff and eager once more. Willingly I wrapped my hand around his shaft, feeling the stickiness of the drying lube, the creamy blobs of cum and the runny anal juices on it; feeling the heat and stiffness of it; feeling the pulsing inside it. I pulled Joe's body closer to mine until his penis was squashed against my hip, until I could feel his penis as it throbbed against my body. At that moment he could so easily have just mounted me once more as I lay there - but Joe was replete now...at least for the present even if his cock was still responding.

He seemed to know what I was thinking.

"No - no more for a while," he said, "I'd hate to wear out your lovely tight ass!"

Nothing to do with wearing out his cock, of course!

But I appreciated his concern because although I felt ok, I knew that in the morning my asshole would be tender if not actually sore - and anyway, I needed some sleep...I felt shattered.

It had already been agreed that I'd be staying the night and once we'd cleaned up and showered and had a last drink, Joe showed me to the spare room and let me settle down. But before I got into bed, there was one last act for the evening. Joe disappeared then reappeared a few minutes later with a diaphanous nightie, the silky material so soft and so slick and so pretty, to be honest. I slid into it and Joe helped me step into a matching pair of knickers, finishing with a quick kiss on my cock before standing up.

"Specially for you," he said as he eyed me up and down, "I just knew it would fit you perfectly."

I let out a little chuckle, almost a girlish one as he spoke, which somehow seemed entirely appropriate, then did an apology for a curtsey.

"Thank you, kind sir," I simpered, "You're so thoughtful."

Then I leaned forward, kissed Joe quickly and clambered into bed. Joe bent over me as he tucked me in, then kissed my brow and left me - and I think I was asleep in moments...contented, warm, fulfilled and well fucked.

Some hours later I awoke, briefly wondering where I was before the memories of the evening returned. Gently I flexed my asshole in and out, discovering a few slight twinges but otherwise all the signs of a good recovery. I smiled to myself, thinking that it was just as well, because I felt certain that Joe would want to make use of me as soon as he could! I was at his place for one good reason only...

I soon found the bathroom and what was obviously a spare toothbrush, then I took my night attire off and settled under the shower once again.

But I'd no sooner turned the water on when I heard the door open and the next moment Joe was there beside me, kissing me and squeezing me as he enjoyed his morning ablutions as well. Of course I responded but Joe's response was considerably more noticeable - immediately his very stiff penis was brushing and pushing against me and I instantly realised that he'd found me in the best possible place, because soaped and wet, I was perfectly ready to receive his cock.

And it was only moments before Joe was behind me, his energetic penis thrusting between my legs, his hands up and holding my little breasts. Automatically I pushed my ass back at him, positively encouraging him to enjoy me. And truthfully I wanted him inside me. I wanted to feel filled again; I wanted to feel his penis driving into my body; I wanted to feel his cock pulsating and pumping in my ass.

"Come on Joe, I'm so ready," I moaned as Joe let his penis slide against my balls and as I thrust my ass at him, "Fuck me, come on, fuck me please."

"Mmmmm yeahhhh," moaned Joe as he pulled his cock from between my legs, "I woke up so hard this morning - I don't think it ever went down after last night. I need you so much."

Joe's hand was now over my abdomen as he held me steady; then he found his target. Immediately there was pressure as his cock tried to enter me and then, as I pushed outwards, a lovely stretching sensation overcame me.

"Ooooohhh yessss Joe," my quivery voice moaned, "Get it in me, please!"

"Uuuuhhhh!" Joe grunted and as he did so his penis slid so effortlessly through my sphincter ring and deep into me in one move.

"Oooooofff!" I gasped, "That was quick!"

"So slippery," said Joe, his thighs now pressing against my buttocks, his penis entirely embedded in me, "You're perfect!"

The soapy suds and my efforts at opening my hole had allowed Joe's eager cock to slide into me and I felt myself stiffening too as the sexiness of the occasion sank in. And Joe's hand soon found my hardness and grabbed me, his fist firm around my cock and then he began to fuck me, his strokes steady and long and delicious.

Now I was becoming used to his cock in my hole the pleasure was so much greater. No longer was I worried about whether or not it would hurt or that he might damage me - now all I needed to do was to concentrate on enjoying his penis in a way no other man had ever done. Now all I wanted to do was to please him and to make him fill me with his cum.

It was pretty obvious that once again, Joe wasn't going to last long. He'd already implied that he'd been aroused all night and even now, after only a few minutes of fucking, he was giving signs of his impending orgasm. The very way his thrusts were so strong; the way his hands pulled at my hips; the way he was breathing told me how close to orgasm he was but I didn't care how quickly he came - what I wanted was his cum inside me, as soon and as often as I could!

His strokes were still powerful and long but they were faster now, while Joe's fist worked on my cock at the same pace and I had to brace myself against the shower wall as Joe drove himself onwards and ever closer to his climax.

The water cascading over us, the slippery suds, the very atmosphere all making this a powerfully evocative fuck, one I'd remember in days to come, regardless of whether or not Joe finished inside me.

But that was one thing that was definitely going to happen - I could now tell for certain. Joe was panting fast now and his strokes were jerky and almost erratic but they were still strong and deep and energetic. Before me my stiff cock was bobbing up and down in his hand as his thrusts shook me; as Joe built up towards his climax.

"Ahhhh Brian, getting so close," he groaned, "Gonna fuckin' cum soon - soon...oooh fuck, so soon now."

"Let it go!" I said, eagerly encouraging him, "Do it - fill me, please, please Joe."

Instead of replying Joe was putting all his efforts into fucking me now, really slamming his cock into me, really pounding my ass and it was wonderful! He felt so strong and even dominating, his cock felt as if it was feet long inside me, not just inches and as if it was as thick as a bottle.

And Joe's strokes were almost at an end now - they were interrupted only by the tremors that shook his body, by the sudden jerkings of his overexcited nerves, by the final spasms that heralded his orgasm.

"Ahhhhhh Brian, here it comes!" he gasped, "Cumming, cumming - yeahhhh, cummming!"

I felt the floodgates open as his spunk began filling me, each jet a distinct eruption, every eruption delicious and welcomed by my eager asshole.

"Yeahhhh!" groaned Joe as his last few spasms sent the last of his cum into me, "Ooooh fuck, that was good."

"Mmmmm, lovely way to welcome the day," I said as my ass squeezed and sucked at Joe's cock, "I could get used to that."

"Yeah, so could I," answered Joe, "Best way I can think of to get rid of my morning wood; far better than a quick jerk off."

I chuckled by way of an answer and then, as Joe began to move away, I tightened my hole around his penis to give him a nice tight send-off. But soon he'd slipped out of me, leaving me with trembling legs and a shivering ass - and a deliciously warm pool of spunk up inside me. I wanted to retain it, to feel his wetness all day but I knew it would work its way out by gravity alone, so I pushed down now, suddenly feeling his cum sliding down my legs. Then I brought the shower head down to my ass and washed away his sticky deposits until I felt entirely clean and ready for the day. And then Joe finished cleaning himself too and soon we were drying each other on the mat.

"Hey - you didn't cum - that's twice," said Joe as he smoothed the towel over my erection, "Why not?"

"I think you were too quick for me this time," I answered, "Not to worry though, I can wait - unlike you!"

"I can't help it," said Joe as he splashed talc between his toes, "It's you - it's so fucking good to fuck you. You make me cum so bloody quickly too."

"Love you fucking me," I said as I applied the talc to my own feet, "Feeling you shoot off up there is incredible - when you cum I don't care about my orgasm, I just don't want you to stop, I want you to just keep on cumming and cumming!"

"Fuckin' stop it," moaned Joe, "You'll get me going again!"

Already his penis was rising once more, his insatiable penis that I was starting to love. I grasped it and rubbed him briefly before moving away, simply adoring the deliciously warm and hard flesh.

"Later," I said, somewhat reluctantly, "There's lots of time..."

"Yeah, you're right," said Joe, "Anyway I need some breakfast after that - come on then."

Soon we were dressed and downstairs - and by dressed, I mean that I was once again in my shorts and blouse with my suspenders holding my nylons up so erotically. Somehow we managed something to eat and drink without stopping for some more sex even though Joe's eyes seldom left me. I swear that he could have eaten me for breakfast instead of his cereal!

And then Joe stood up and stretched before turning back to me.

"That's better," he said, "Right - time to go out!"

"Eh?" I said in alarm, "What, like this?"

"Bloody right," he answered, "I want to show you off - I want people to see how good you look."

"I can't," I said, shivering all over inside, "I'll be scared."

"I'll be with you - anyway, I want to get you a nice wig," he continued, "Until your own hair grows a bit longer, that is."

"Oooh shit," I moaned, "Ok - but for fuck's sake, don't leave me."

"I won't," confirmed Joe, "No-one else in going to have you - you're mine, all mine!"

I didn't know what else to say, especially as Joe already had his car keys in his hand and was ushering me towards the door and almost before I knew it I was seated in his car and Joe was backing out of the driveway.

But inside I was shaking with fear, shivering too, with cold sweat erupting, only vaguely calmed as Joe put his hand on my thigh as he drove along.

"You'll be fine," he said, "Keep the steps short and stay with me. People will stare at you but you know why? Because you look so fuckin' sexy, that's why!"

I was still full of butterflies as we parked up but once out of the car and into the shopping mall my confidence began to grow.

Initially I was shocked but then instead of being afraid of their stares I began to love them, feeling the jealousy of the women and the lust of the men as they mentally undressed me. And Joe was good, linking arms with me and soothing me with small movements and words before guiding me into a hairdressing salon.

"My sister's place," he said, "She's great - she knows how I am, so she'll be good with you."

The forthcoming face-to-face meeting was stirring up the butterflies again but as soon as Joe's sister saw him she rushed to him and they embraced warmly, almost ignoring me. Their friendship showed clearly, even as they turned to me.

"Sally, this is Brian," said Joe, "He's my ummm, friend. He needs a hairpiece of some sort - I'll let you decide."

Sally's eyebrows lifted as he spoke, then returned to normal as she turned to me.

She welcomed me quite as if I'd been dressed as Joe was, nonchalantly and without comment about my appearance, although her eyes swept over me, and I felt the butterflies settling down until she pulled us into a booth and closed the curtain.

"That better?" she asked and I nodded and even managed a smile.

She looked me up and down then turned to Joe.

"He looks so exciting!" she said, "Aren't you lucky!"

Joe chuckled and sat down.

"Yeah, Brian's great," he said, "You'd hardly know he's a guy, he even walks right - he's good."

I'd tried to walk with small steps just as Joe had reminded me and to sway my hips and it must have worked. I smiled inside and out now...

Sally came closer and ran her fingers through my hair before standing back.

"Let's start simple; blonde and short I think," she said before leaving the booth.

A short time later and she was back and was sliding a hairpiece over my hair, combing assorted ends into place. Then she stood back and smiled.

"There you go - first time," she said, "You look fantastic Brian."

She held up a mirror and there before me was someone else; my face had been transformed by Joe's artistry with the makeup and now, with Sally's help, my new hair had taken years off me, turning me into a teenager but definitely a feminine and tarty one!

"Wow!" I said, "Just that bit of extra hair makes all the difference, that's brilliant!"

"Mmmmmm," groaned Joe, "You really look so damn hot now!"

Sally laughed at him.

"Guess you'd better take him back home and see to him then, you horny man," she said and Joe blushed and looked all coy.

"Sort out the money later," she said as she ushered us from her salon, "See you again some time."

And then we were walking through the mall again and this time I held my head up, proudly displaying all my sexy features, my long sleek legs, my tight ass, my small breasts, my pretty face and my new hair. I felt good - I almost wanted some guy to jump on me and fuck me right there and then!

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers