Becoming the New Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead we were soon back in the car and heading back to Joe's place with Joe seemingly spending as much time looking at me as he did at the road.

And then, with a sudden rush we were there and Joe was opening the car door for me. As he stood by the car door his erection was clear to see and I just knew what was coming...and it was exactly what I wanted!

"You're going to fuck me, aren't you?" I asked and Joe growled at me.

"Fuckin' right I am," he panted, "Get indoors, quick!"

In seconds it seemed, he was tearing off my clothes and I helped him as he stripped my shorts and blouse off before bending me over the kitchen sink as he climbed out of his jeans. One glance behind me told me that he was all ready, his cock springing from his underpants as he pulled them aside. Moments later and he was pulling my own panties aside, his frantic fingers manhandling my ass, pulling me into position. I felt some moisture at my asshole, some spit I guessed and then his penis was against my body and already pushing at my hole.

"Hang on, let me push out," I said, not wishing this fuck to be painful, "Ok, try it now."

Immediately he was there again, the blunt end of his penis slithering around before seating itself in my puckered access, pushing firmly at me.

"Let me in Brian," Joe groaned, "Open wide!"

I lifted my ass and pushed as hard as I could, suddenly feeling my hole stretching to accommodate his penis.

Instantly there was jagged pain, a sharp twinge that was soon replaced by the marvellous feeling of being filled, of his warm stiff flesh inside me, his length sliding up into my bowels.

"Ooooh Brian, I needed that," moaned Joe lustfully, "Fuck - that feels so sweet. God you don't half turn me on!"

His penis pushed hard into me and Joe's thighs pressed me against the work unit until I pushed back at him. I clamped my sphincter around his lovely penis, feeling the incredible sensation of his cock sliding in and out repeatedly. I felt sure that I was leaking as he caressed my prostate with his cock because the shuddery impulses that he was causing seemed to go all through me, tingling my body from head to toe, the sensations especially strong in my cock.

"Ooh-ooh-oooh-ooooh!" I moaned as Joe continued to fuck my ass, "Lovely - fuckin' lovely!"

"Good, so good," moaned Joe by return, "It's gonna be quick again - I can't help it!"

"Don't care," I gasped, "Just cum when you're ready - I want to feel you cum in me!"

"Oooh fuck, fuck," Joe cried as his strokes became faster and stronger, "Getting close already!"

"Let it go - fill me - fuck me!" I cried, "Give me your cum, come on, do it, do it!"

His strokes were frantic now until he cried out and let go, his ejaculatory muscles contracting powerfully as they drove his semen from his cock.

I felt the power of his spurts as a kind of sudden pressure inside my bowels, a quick warmth, a deliciously soothing sensation that I instinctively knew was his sperm pumping out inside me.

"Ooooh Joe - yessss, yessss!" I cried, "Oh yesss, I love it!"

"Oh Brian, uuuuuuuhhh!" Joe responded, "Oooh fuck, uuuuuuuhhh!"

What more could anyone want than that feeling, knowing that your man has released himself inside you. Knowing that he'd reached a climax with the help of your body; that he'd have made you pregnant in an instant, that he'd completed an act that was so private and so pleasurable too.

And then Joe was holding me tight as his last thrilling spasms sent his last few dribbles of cum from his penis and as I bathed in his warm, slippery and wonderful offering.

"Ohhhhhhh, bloody hell!" he exclaimed, "It gets better every time!"

"I was gonna say that," I replied, "Does, doesn't it, that felt so good."

He flexed his penis inside me.

"Feels as if I could do that all over again," Joe said as he slid his cock in and out of my hole, "Dunno if I could though..."

"Bet I could make you!" I heard myself answer; a response so far from my normally reserved nature as to be outlandish.

"Come on then," replied Joe, "Let's try - reckon I can."

Swiftly he pulled his cock from my hole, the sudden sensation almost as thrilling as when he'd inserted it but instead of a dampness at my hole, there was a wet liquid running down my leg.

"Leave it, I'll clean up later," said Joe urgently, "Come on, I want you in bed - I'm gonna do it again."

His penis was still standing firmly, his knob all shiny and cum-smeared as he pushed me up the stairs, as he guided me across the landing, as he urged me onto the bed. I settled on my side and felt Joe come close behind me, his penis quickly slotting back into my cleft. I felt his hand make an adjustment and then he was pushing into me again, my asshole welcoming him so readily. Unbidden I felt my hips thrusting back at his cock as he bedded himself inside me and began to slide in and out rhythmically.

It was delicious - I could hardly wait for him to fuck me hard and long and to fill me again with his hot cum.

"Ooooh Joe, I'm getting to love this," I moaned, "I want you all the time!"

"And I want to fuck you all the time too," he replied, "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"Take it easy Joe," I said, wanting this fuck to last and last, "Take your time - love me, don't just fuck me."

"Yeah ok," murmured Joe and with that his strokes eased until they just became comforting and delicious, warmly pleasing and yet still very sexy.

"That's better," I said, able now to appreciate every single stroke in full, "Ohhh, I could go to sleep with you doing that!"

Joe chuckled softly at my words and his movements slowed - and then he became still now and his breathing changed too. One quick glance over my shoulder confirmed what I thought - Joe had fallen asleep despite his cock still moving languidly inside me!

It was my turn to chuckle knowing that I'd worn Joe out.

And truthfully I felt worn out too; not from fucking but from the shocking yet incredible experiences of the morning at the mall.

And that left me to think - of the situation and of my activity.

From being a fairly normal guy I seemed to have sunk - or perhaps risen - to become Joe's sex partner, his cum-dump, to be honest. I loved wearing women's clothing and I was changing my body as well. But was I complaining - no way!

It was good, wickedly good to know that, even as we rested, my breasts were growing and my whole body was changing. And more importantly, that my ass was full of cock and cum! I was turning into a fully-fledged shemale now, even down to having my own lover.

Life was becoming exciting and fascinating and very, very sexy now!