All Comments on 'Becoming Their "Girlfriend" Pt. 01'

by Cumpup39

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Xmale06Xmale06over 2 years ago

When will we read the next chapter? I can't wait....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My cousins use to sleepover and fuck me on a regular basis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please please another chapter :) AMAZING

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful. I just wish I was there also. I would have let them fuck me. Sucking both cocks sounded so sexy and swallowing the hot, sticky cum was exhilarating. It would be satisfying to know I could do it but developing a burning desire for more, much more. I could not sleep knowing they were both in the same house without my lips tightlywrapped around a hot viral cock. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a lucky little bitch!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WHEN I WAS A BOY MY COUSIN HAD A SMALLER COCK SO WE DECIDED HE SHOULD GO AHEAD AND BUTTFUCK ME....IT FELT GOOD AND WE HAD FUN DOING THIS MANY TIMES.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Like the added smelling of his cousins briefs and how that triggered his cock to immediately grow...nothing like musky man scent pheromones to make a cock suckers dick jump to attention as it rouses the primitive lust reaction that the scent of someone you are attracted to can trigger. Involuntary reaction, so natural and hot. I so want to experience this in reality instead of just jerking off thinking about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous