Bed of Rose's Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,666 Followers

I would have like to have left you more, but this property is all I really have. I would have left it directly to you, but I'm sure my son would have found of way of ruining everything by the time you were old enough to collect on it. So I've put a provision in my will that leaves it to my nearest blood relative, and I've instructed my attorney not to tell your father about it unless the lazy little shit comes to inquire about my estate. I figure if I leave him with something, it will make him think that's all I had. If you are reading this, it probably means my lack of faith in him was justified.

My only request is that you keep the property that my house stood on. You can do what you want with the house itself, but the land is special. It's where my wife and I first had a place we could call home. I'd like to think that there is a lot of love floating around that place, and I hope that some of it finds its way to you.

Well, I'm not one for rambling on too long. Just know that there is at least one member of this family that is proud to share their blood with you. Lord permitting, I'll be looking in on you from time to time from heaven (or maybe hell) to make sure you're doing all right.

Love,

Grandpa Sam"

About that time, Charlotte arrived and walked in the door. She was met with another breathtaking hug from her redheaded lover.

"Not that I mind, but what was that for?"

"Finding your way to me." Then she kissed the blonde girl, still holding her tight.

"Don't need a reason for that. Just don't stop." They kissed again. "Hey, I picked up some Italian food on the way over. I thought we might have a picnic to celebrate your newfound fortune."

Rose was kissing Charlotte's neck at the time of the suggestion. "Sure. Where did you have in mind?

-------------------- ---------------------

Rose found herself sitting on a blanket in the middle of the college soccer field closest to her house. Charlotte had a key to get them in the gates, which she had acquired under the premise of wanting to practice late in the evening. They had enjoyed the food and the sodas, and were lying on their backs, holding hands while staring at the sky.

"So," asked Charlotte, "what's next? Are you going to open your own garage now?"

"Nah. I like working for Mr. Branch. I may see if he wants a partner so he can expand his operation though. But I may build an extension onto the house at some point, and turn my gym and office into a home garage."

"Why an extension?"

"I'd just like a little more space to move around in." Rose was a little nervous, but she had something on her mind she needed to get out. "You know, a place to store stuff. Like maybe your stuff. If say, you were to officially move in with me."

Charlotte squealed in delight and rolled over on top of her. She proceeded to kiss the living daylights out of Rose. Rose noticed she was also grinding her hips into Rose's, so the redhead wrapped her legs around her lover's waist and held her tight.

"So does that mean you'll at least think about it?"

Charlotte got a pouting but thoughtful look on her face. "Tell you what, I'll do you one better and say ‘yes' right here and now, but only on one condition. Okay?"

"What is it?"

"That before the night is over, you make sure I'm very well fucked."

"Oh, the compromises I make!" Rose was smiling as she reached down and shoved her non-injured hand into the back of Charlotte's snug shorts, gripping the young girl's ass tightly. She was wearing one of her delightfully wicked thongs, which Rose grabbed and tugged on slightly, drawing the front tight against Charlotte's mound. "Stand up and get undressed for me. One thing at a time."

Charlotte went ahead and removed her shoes and socks before getting to her feet. She slowly lifted her tee-shirt up, stopping at mid-breast just to tease her lover. Then she shirked the shirt entirely and slid her shorts down her legs. If she realized that she was now almost completely naked in the middle of a soccer field where she was going to be playing in a few days, it didn't seem to bother her. Her thong and bra were matching pink and she twirled delicately, putting them on display. Rose had unbuttoned her pants and had slid her hand down to her own crotch, fingering herself while her lover put herself on display. Charlotte reached around and undid the bra clasp and let the straps fall over her shoulders. She kept the bra in place though, at least until she squeezed her generous melons together. Then the bra fell free.

"Just one item to go."

"Well, that one item may just take a while." Charlotte grabbed her backpack and pulled out her harness as well as a dildo Rose hadn't seen before. It was actually two dildos, with the one on top being thicker and longer, while the bottom one was smaller but with a larger number of bumps and ridges. She had grabbed a small bottle of ID lubricant and was applying it to both pieces when she looked down at Rose and said, "Now get your pants off!"

Rose had slid her pants down to her knees when Charlotte decided it was taking too long. With her lover's legs still tangled in her jeans, the blonde girl knelt down and put the head of the larger dildo in the opening of Rose's cunt. She pushed in until the smaller dildo underneath made contact with Rose's perfect little asshole. She started to push in.

Rose was frustrated because with her legs still stuck together, she couldn't see what was going on. But she could feel it. She felt her pussy filling up, then her asshole started to stretch. She gasped. They had played similar games before, but this felt special somehow. Finally, Charlotte realized her lover's predicament and finished removing Rose's jeans so that the redhead could wrap her lover up with her legs. With a dong buried in both holes, Charlotte started a fast, steady pace. Unlike the times when she had used two different toys or a double-ended dildo, this time Charlotte was able to go really hard and really fast. She took good advantage of that. Rose was loving it! Both her openings would fill and contract at the same time, and the cock in her ass was so heavily ridged that it caused a series of wonderful sensations on every stroke. The two girls almost instinctively started fondling each other's chests, though Charlotte had considerable more to play with. So Charlotte let one had head south to play with her lover's clit as she pounded her way into Rose's vaginal cavity.

"Harder! Harder! I'm gonna cum!" And Rose proceeded to do just that, clamping down on both sections of the love toy as she let her juices run. She wrapped her arms around Charlotte's body and dug her fingernails into the girl's back. They held that position until Rose felt her body relax again.

"Well, now it's your turn. And remember, you have to make sure that I'm thoroughly fucked. So, how are you gonna do it?"

"I'm not sure yet. Why don't you sit on my face while I think about it?" Charlotte placed her knees on either side of Rose's head and moaned contentedly as her lover's tongue went to work. Rose had become so familiar with the blonde girl's nether region she didn't even need her fingers anymore. Charlotte's inner lips were particularly sensitive, so Rose licked and suck on them quite a bit. She had her little blonde girl squirming all over her face in no time. She used her tongue as a small dick and just thrust it in and out before returning to her licking. Finally, she just went for the ice-cream cone approach, and Charlotte had her first orgasm shortly thereafter. But Rose held the young woman's hips in place, and started to work before Charlotte had even fully recovered from her initial climax. Rose's mouth and face were slippery with girl-cum, but she wanted so much more. She kept up her oral fixation for another fifteen minutes, and made her lover cum two more times.

"Enough," said Charlotte as her body quivered and her pussy spasmed for the third time. "I'll move in with you."

"What," said Rose with a grin, "is that all you've got? Let's see what other toys you brought." Charlotte dismounted her lover's face and Rose rooted through the backpack of goodies. She found something that would just about do the trick. It was one of their larger attachments, being eight inches long with a thickness of an inch and a half across. Rose picked up the discarded harness and switched out the attachments. Then she pulled Charlotte to her feet and led her over to one of the goal posts and had Charlotte put her back against the cold steel. Rose placed the large head of her toy at the entrance to the other woman's sex box and then stood up, letting the entire eight inches slide inside Charlotte's body. Charlotte understandable groaned as she got filled up. Rose reached under Charlotte's arms and around both her lover's body and the goal post. She used her good hand to grip her injured arm just about the sprained wrist. She was pretty sure this would work. Then she leaned back and instructed Charlotte to wrap her arms around Rose's shoulders, her legs around Rose's waist and to lean against the post. Charlotte did, finding herself with her feet off the ground and completely impaled on the large plastic cock.

"Are you sure about this?" she whispered huskily. "I don't want you to hurt yourself."

"I'll be fine." Their bodies formed what was almost a v-shape, and it allowed Rose to support more weight for longer than if she just tried holding her lover straight up. She started pumping her hips. She wasn't able to pull more than three or four inches of it out of Charlotte's body, but the blonde girl didn't seem to mind staying full. Rose picked up the tempo, and soon the whole soccer field was filled with the sound of hip-flesh smacking against ass flesh. She was fucking her girlfriend hard and deep, and she didn't care if someone heard them.

"Like this?" she asked. "Like getting a good long dick from your girlfriend?"

"More than anything! Fuck, that thing is so big!" Rose pounded away for almost ten minutes. Even with the goal post helping, Rose felt like her arms were going to fall off. But it was all worth it when Charlotte arched her back, stuck those big titties straight out and clenched her vaginal walls, trapping the invader as she climaxed for the fourth time. Rose managed to keep her lover supported through the entire, pleasurable ordeal, but she had to let Charlotte's feet hit the ground before she dropped the blonde girl on her delectable ass. They stood there in a tired embrace, leaning against the goal.

"So, are you thoroughly fucked enough?"

"I'll tell my folks this weekend. Can I help decorate the extension?"

"Will it involve a lot of nude painting and more sex?"

"Probably."

"Then yes, you can." The two of them tossed their clothes and toys into the backpack and made their way, completely nude except for their shoes, back to the house they now shared. Rose was determined to break the family curse. She wasn't going to run away from everything like her parents had done. She was going to make that place a good home, and the most important part of that was walking beside her and holding her hand. She looked up at the stars. They seemed particularly bright that evening. She smiled and whispered something under her breath. "Thanks Grandpa."

Charlotte turned her head as if to ask what Rose had just said, but Rose cut her off with a kiss. Charlotte looked confused, but didn't push the subject. All she said was, "I don't think I will ever understand you." Hand in hand, they returned home.

----------------- ------------------

The End of "Bed of Roses" Part 3: Counting Flowers on the Wall

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,666 Followers