All Comments on 'Bed Talks'

by gggrena

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot story. I love marital confessions.

Four stars - thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the past...

aslong as the future is just her and him and not david......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so he has a slut for a wife

she was openly flirting with the guy, what does he need, pictures? only reason she wasnt in bed with the guy was her husband was watching.

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
Well told and believable

As long as it remains a 'confession' and isn't the prelude to renewing an old affair, its very good.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 11 years ago
This was very well written.

This feels like a real experience between spouses. Well done.

Time2GLTime2GLover 11 years ago
Nothing threatens a man's ego as much as his partner's past lovers

...and nothing makes his ego more secure than knowing that she chose him to love. We are an amalgam of our experiences, and keeping them secret does not erase them. Better to share and enjoy them together, if only in the retelling.

Very well written! Thank you!

thebuffalothebuffaloover 11 years ago

You gotta love the trolls.

Good story. Enjoyed it.

Badwolf123Badwolf123over 11 years ago
Well done ...

... well written, excellent pace, characters drawn just enough without any elaborate descriptions. Really good job!

And it was about feelings and emotions - real sex, important sex! And not about the mechanics of it - you don't need that for good erotic writing!

rjordanrjordanover 11 years ago
Great story

This is really well done. Tremendous tension in such a simple plot.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Very well put together

The fact that it got him excited seems to suggest there might be changes in their

relationship over the horizon

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

Well written, with lots of suspense caused by the wife dragging out the story that she knows he wants to hear. She is just playing with him and she is letting him know that she is doing it. Some things are better left in the past, but knowing will not destroy the marriage, but it could lead to places that should not be visited.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 11 years ago
Good

But a little slow in the build up. I know that is the point, the slow build up, but there was more tedium than sexual tension. You've got talent, though. Keep writing!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
agree with last anon and HDK ....

...at one and the same time. But this is a peripheral cuck story, the author just had to have him get hard because of her licentiousness.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Excellent tale

Hubby gave away at least TWO things on this day, and gained one BJ! As valuable as a good BJ is, this was NOT a good trade. She knows Hubby is suspicious and a bit paranoid, which may be flattering on occasion, but often just a plain-old pain in the ass! She will be both more careful, but also may deliberately torture him with flirtatious with random guys! Most important, however, is that she knows he will be more excited than irate if she ever wants to follow-through with any of her flirtatious!

Hot story, I loved the slow tease!

5*

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xover 11 years ago

Some things should stay in the past. I really couldn't care less who and what my wife fucked before we started a relationship. I don't understand why anyone would want to know it can and does lead to trouble of one sort or another. Let sleeping dogs lie or die whichever is best.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
A good story, well told

Also effective troll bait

" I don't understand how the husband could..."

"If that was my wife..."

"I disagree with..."

And all the standard cuck insults. And the advertised voting. The voting rate on Literotica is less than one percent. If you subtract the 1* hit squad voters patrolling LW, the rate is probably half that.

rijubhairijubhaiover 11 years ago
A good story

Had nice tension and suspense especially for the unwitting husband. I'm surprised he didn't develop the usual inadequacies a jealous-cum-curious hubby suffers after learning about his wife's prolific yet mysterious history.

Its open ending was implemented perfectly to allow one to imagine the numerous possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes

Very, very good. Right amount of build-up, tension, absence of distracting misspellings and bad grammar. For those of a particular ilk, very, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Authentic Tease

Your dialog was not only realistic but you have a great way of painting a picture with your words. The tension in your story was playful and erotic. Few have your talent for fun story telling. Of course I will be looking every day for the next 10 chapters in this one. Is she just a tease?

tanda9876tanda9876over 11 years ago
Excellent

Great story. Hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not cool

Why would she do that to her best friend

A dick is a dick suck someone else's not your best friend

Boyfriend

strong2hoopstrong2hoopover 11 years ago
Where is the next chapter???

Hurry. Very well written. Great tension. Keep it up.

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonover 11 years ago
Fantastic.

This is a REALLY good story line, and one I may have to get to work on myself. This permits a good wife to reveal how bad she once was. It explores all of the fantasies without destroying the marriage. Wonderful.

eWomaneWomanover 11 years ago
Perfectly...

Delightful and fun. Great voices. Thanks...take care. PS: there wasn't a place to vote on this at the end. But it's 5 star with me.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Don't make promises

Tell your kids (it's already too late for you) to NOT make promises they can't keep later on! Why the FUCK would you marry someone to whom you would not want to admit conquests and to confess fuck-ups? Someone you did NOT want to know the COMPLETE pre-YOU history about, academic, social, sport, sexual, etc.?

Score: Sweetie - 4 Hubby - 1

(Hubby, 0 + 1 for marrying Sweetie = 1)

(Sweetie, 5 -1 for marrying Hubby = 4)

5*

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
I came back to read this before moving on to chapter 2

and it's a really well-told and teasing story so far.

OOAAOOAAover 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FANTASTIC!!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
It Must Be Me

I didn't like it. All I see is a man getting played to be a future cuckold. I'll keep reading out of curiosity.

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 11 years ago
Great story.

All three in the series - outta the park.

We share stories like this in bed often. Some are true, some are not. Eventually, we always circle back and tell the truth, but not knowing for a while is excruciating fun for both of us. Often, the stories have to do with people we both know. Just as often, they don't.

We do allow each other the occasional "adventure" - but we don't "cheat." So any story one of us tells the other may be true, or may be fiction, or may be a mix.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cannot wait to read more...

Great story and so sexy. On to Ch 2, thanks to you not sure how far I will get....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

great story , superbly written . enjoyed it very much

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
The best aphrodisiac...

The best aphrodisiac is our imagination...Good story...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

well written, but morally confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
she will try IT on again

enough said ... been there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Could Not Grade the story.

I liked the story, but could not give a star grade.

The 1 through 5 stars are missing so I could not tally a vote.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic dialog between the husband and wife, expertly written. I'm always howling about other writers stories needing a proofreader, but the distractions were few in this one. Excellent. Thank you.

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

So far, all familiar Femdom agitprop ground. But, I have a bad feeling about this, I mean for the MC’s future.

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

Love where this is going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous