Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have such a beautiful vagina, Princess."

She leaned in and I felt her breath under my skirt. I moaned in reply, as her tongue made contact with my pussy lips, "Thank you, Mistress Cameron."

Her tongue explored my whole pussy region. She slowly moved her tongue up and down my lips, lightly teasing me. Her tongue dipped below my pussy lips and teased the crack of my ass. I wanted to watch her pleasure me and treasure her face so I begged, "Can you please take my skirt off, Mistress? I want to be able to see you."

She moved out from underneath my skirt and without a word, reached for the waistband. I lifted up to accommodate her and soon I was wearing nothing but the thigh-high red stockings. She smiled seductively before returning to my naked, shaved, feverish pussy. She continued her slow meandering teasing, still avoiding my clit. I could feel juice beginning to leak out of me, her teasing driving me to the brink. My moaning began to increase with each lick of my teacher's tongue. Suddenly, just when I couldn't take it anymore, she slid a finger inside my pussy while at the same time grabbing my swollen clit with her lips and sucking it into her mouth. In a second I was screaming, "Oh my fucking God, Miss Morgan, I'm coming!" An electric jolt tore through my body as an orgasm exploded all the way through me. Miss Morgan let go of my clit but kept finger-fucking me as she licked up the juices leaking out of me. Much to my surprise, the continued attention kept my body revved up and, as one orgasm kept simmering, a second began bubbling inside. I begged, "Oh yes, Mistress Cameron, don't stop, you're gonna make me come again!" A second wonderful finger slid inside me joining the first, and I let out a squeal of delight. She again took my clit into her mouth and somehow licked it while at the same time sucking on it in her beautiful mouth.

The sensation and the stretching of my tight pussy had me again on the verge of orgasmic bliss. To my surprise Miss Morgan finally spoke, her soft gentle words sending shivers through me, "That's it baby, come for teacher, come harder than you ever have before, Princess."

Hearing my sweet, beautiful teacher order me to come was the final release. My body shuddered to a second, smaller, but still gloriously beautiful orgasm. "Oh yes, dear Mistress, you are too good to me!" I moaned, pure pleasure resonating around inside me.

Miss Morgan pulled her fingers out of me. She lapped up my juices for another minute before sitting back up and scooting around beside me. Lying face to face with me, my juices coating her face, she complimented, "You have the most delicious pussy I have ever tasted."

The compliment sent a chill up my spine. I'm sure I blushed as I responded graciously, "Thank you, I bet you taste pretty divine yourself."

It was Miss Morgan's turn to blush. "I receive very few complaints."

"I bet you don't," I teased, before asking, "Does anyone I know get the privilege of not complaining?"

Her face went from blissful to panic in three point seven seconds as she responded, way too quickly, "Oh, no, no! I was just talking hypothetically."

Her reaction told me she had at least one lover and I still wondered if it was someone I knew but decided not to push it. Instead, it was time to return the favour. I attempted to be seductive, "Miss Morgan, not hypothetically at all, is there anything I can do for you?"

I could tell she was slightly nervous, which seemed ironic after all she had just done to me. I could tell she was trying to find a way to tell me what to do, so I decided to do it for her. I sat up, leaned down and kissed her gently just like she'd done to me a few minutes ago. Then I sat her up and unzipped her dress. With a bit of a struggle, I took off my teacher's blue dress. I was then face to face with her beautifully firm, generous breasts, barely being contained inside her white lace bra. I kissed the top of her breasts while I fumbled with the buckle of her bra. Eventually I released my teacher's large breasts from their fabric prison and took one of her nipples into my mouth. Miss Morgan moaned and I cupped, fondled and sucked on her large 'C' breasts for a long time, becoming completely lost in them. Finally, I moved down her body and slowly pulled off her pantyhose. I suggested, "Miss Morgan, for future reference, it is way easier to get to your appetizing pussy if you wear thigh high stockings."

"I'll have to buy some then," she replied, her breathing getting quicker, already anticipating my tongue.

Once I had her pantyhose off, I slowly removed her pink undies. I returned between her legs, eager to taste her. Her pussy was neither shaved nor really hairy, just natural. I buried my head between her legs. Her legs stiffened but I held off, teasing, "Miss Morgan, may I have permission to eat your pussy?"

"Yes, Jenny, yes! Just stop teasing me, I need to come so badly," she pleaded.

I obliged and began licking her pussy. Her scent was uniquely sweet and her pussy was already excessively wet. Her aroma seemed to be caught in her pubic hair and lingering in there like a pussy wine bouquet. Disregarding her plea I was still teasing her, licking slowly and cautiously, her fine hair occasionally tickling my nose. I purposely avoided her clit as I wanted to browse between my teacher's perfect legs for as long as possible as she got more and more excited. I moved my tongue slowly up and down, occasionally dipping between her lips. Her moans were constant from my teasing, and slowly began to increase. Suddenly, and much to my surprise, my sweet adorable teacher had a personality shift. She ordered loudly, "Fuck Jenny, stop teasing me and lick me like the little slut you are! Please your effing Mistress and get me OFF!"

My pussy tingled wildly like it always did when I was given a forceful direct order, and I obeyed like I always do. My fingers flew around her pussy and my mouth ravaged her clit! Simultaneously I began to lick her clit rapidly while I pumped two fingers inside her very drenched pussy. I used my tongue to paint small manic circles on her clit, while I kept pumping my two fingers in and out of her like I was fucking her with a real cock that was about to come. Her moaning increased and so did her dirty talk. "Oh yes, Jenny, finger-fuck me, make your horny teacher come," and, "That's it Jenny, be a good student, getcherself another 'A'," then "Oh yes, Jenny, you're such a GOOOOD little lez!" It only took a few minutes before she was screaming, "Oh my God, Jenny, oh my God, I'm coming Jenny, you're making teach come, fuck, yes, fuck, fuck, oh my Goddddddd!!!" Her legs tightened around my head and her juices flowed right into my mouth from her delicious pussy! I continued lapping her pussy and savouring her perfect taste! Unlike every other girl I had pleased in the past week, her delicious warm juices just kept coming and coming, like a faucet stuck on. Her orgasm lasted at least two minutes while I continued pleasing her, never wanting to stop. Finally she screamed, "Aaaaaah!!" and pushed me away.

I looked into her eyes, amazed by her vociferous acceleration and climax, "Are you OK, Mistress?"

At first I was worried she was hyperventilating her breathing was so intense, and she couldn't talk. After a few seconds, she finally spoke, through heavy breathing, "Sorry, Jenny, that was just far too intense!"

A chill filled me, a good one: I had obviously pleased her greatly. "Can I get you anything, dear Mistress?"

As she began to calm down she gasped, "Can you go to the kitchen and get me a glass of water?"

"Of course, Mistress," I replied and went to find her kitchen. As I poured her a glass of cold water, I caught my reflection in the microwave. I smiled. My hair was a mess and my lips had a shine. I shook my head. I was in Miss Morgan's house, naked, her cum on my lips. Life was good!

I returned to her bedroom. She hadn't moved at all, but her breathing had returned to normal. I handed her the glass, and she sat up to take a long drink. I sat on the side of the bed, suddenly nervous, like I often felt after sex was done. I was never sure what to say next. Anything that popped into my head to say seemed dumb and silly.

Thankfully Miss Morgan was the one who broke the silence, "Princess, that was just incredible! I didn't know I could come like that!"

"It was my pleasure, Miss Morgan."

"Oh, it wasn't only your pleasure," she joked. I laughed too, while she pulled me in and kissed me. It was another of her gentle, sweet kisses, which I already loved, and which tasted good this time because of me, and which lasted many long minutes. When she finally broke it, although I would have allowed it to continue forever, she ordered, "Princess, wait here a for a minute."

"Yes, dear Mistress," I responded, wanting to make sure she understood my complete obedience.

She went into her closet and, after pilfering around for a bit, returned with what appeared to be a really long dildo. I looked at the toy, slightly perplexed. She smiled and asked, "Ever used a double-ended dildo?"

I shook my head no.

Getting aggressive again which I loved, Miss Morgan pushed me onto my back and spread open my legs. She rubbed the toy on my pussy and without much effort, pushed the thick long dildo inside me. After the toy was buried in me really deep, she repositioned herself and I figured out what the term 'double-ended' meant. She lay on her own back, her pussy facing mine and inserted the other end of the dildo in her own pussy and gradually scooted herself closer to me. Soon the long dildo had disappeared almost completely. Miss Morgan repositioned both of us so our knees were both sides of our own heads and her feet were pressed against mine. She then reached down so we were holding tight to each other's wrists. "Now buck your ass back and forth, Jenny. I want you to fuck both of us."

"Anything you wish, Mistress," I moaned, thrilled she was ordering me to do something! Although this was awkward, I bucked my ass towards her and let out a yelp as the dildo went deeper inside me. Miss Morgan let out a similar yelp as I was thrusting the dildo deeper inside her, too.

"Fuck me Jenny, fuck me hard," she moaned.

Desperate to please her, I held onto her wrists real tight and began bucking my ass back and forth, stimulating us both. A mixture of Miss Morgan's moaning and the sensations of the fucking had me horny as hell in a couple of minutes. I tried to thrust in and out of her as fast as I could, eager to please her.

Her moaning increased and she began begging, "Don't stop, baby, harder, fuck me, yes, fuck me hard!" I obliged, perspiration dripping down my face and into my eyes. I was close to the point of exhaustion when thankfully she screamed, "Deeper, deeper, oh my, oh my, oh my, AAAAAAAH!!"

Suddenly I released her arms, pulled the toy out of us and half-somersaulted between her legs, licking up the delicious fountain of her orgasm. Once she'd calmed down a bit, just as suddenly, she pushed my shoulders so I fell onto my back again, did a half-somersault herself so she ended up lying next to me with her face near mine and reached down to slide the dildo back into me. She pumped the long, thick dildo in and out of me and demanded, "Come for me, Princess, come for your teacher."

The deep penetration and fast pace had me close in less than a minute and when she leaned in and nibbled on my ear, I screamed, "Yesssssssss!!" and had many small convulsions as another orgasm exploded through me.

Soaked in my own sweat, I lay exhausted on my naked teacher's bed, her sexy body lying next to mine. Silence filled the room for almost ten minutes while we both recovered from our intense encounter.

Eventually she suggested she drive me home and reality set in. Tomorrow would come and we would have to see each other as student and teacher again. As she drove me, the awkward silence lingered a long time before I finally said, "Miss Morgan, Mistress Cameron, I had a wonderful time."

"Me too," she responded nervously, "it's just...what now?"

"Nothing," I replied, "For all intents and purposes, this never happened. You will know and I will know and Mistresses Megan and Karen will know, but someday hopefully not at all soon the secret will just die with the four of us."

"How can you know that?" she asked, clearly fearing the truth coming out.

"I know. I have seen Megan's power up close. She will not allow disobedience. So long as you never tell anyone, our secret is safe."

She gave a sigh of relief, but I could tell she still was nervous. We arrived on my block and she stopped a few houses down and I got out but didn't shut the door. I turned and looked into her eyes and again confirmed, "That was amazing, Miss Morgan. Thank you so much!"

She went red as she agreed, "Princess, I haven't felt this good in a long time."

"Well, I hope it isn't a one-time thing and that's up to you, dear Mistress, I'll do anything you say," I concluded with a wink and closed the door, leaving her with the lingering foreshadow of more to come.

She drove away and I checked my phone messages. I had a text from Ashley. A chill went up my spine. As much as I'd enjoyed my time with Miss Morgan, there was something so special about Ashley that I couldn't even begin to explain my feelings!

From: Ashley Feb 09 2:33PM Subject: Hi

Hi, give me a call when you get a chance.

I stepped into the gutter, sat down on the curb and dialled her number. With each unanswered ring, I got more and more nervous. On the fourth ring, I was just deciding to hang up when Ashley answered the phone.

"Hello?" she said, her voice bringing yet another chill up my spine.

"Hi Ashley, it's Jenny," I greeted.

Her voice sounded like a bubblier than usual Ashley, "Oh, hi Jenny, thanks for returning my call."

"I wouldn't think of not returning it, Ashley."

"I'm happy to hear that. What have you been up to today?"

I hesitated. I didn't want to give her my true answer even though she already knew I'd been planning on doing what I did sometime soon, but I was as honest as I could be for now. "I went out for coffee, went book shopping and visited a friend. You?"

"Cool. I slept in till noon and then finished writing my History essay. But I definitely need a break."

"I understand that. I get stir crazy if I'm in my house all day."

"Me too," she giggled and paused. Finally she asked, her nervousness clearly present even over the phone, "So..." long timid pause "...what are you doing tonight?"

"I don't have any plans, Ashley. What do you have in mind?"

"Do you...um...would you like to go see that 'No Strings Attached' movie with Ashton Kutcher?"

"I would love to. It's a date," I quickly replied, before realizing what I just said.

Luckily she seemed to ignore my last words, her giddiness back. "Great, can I pick you up at 6:15? I already know where you live, I asked Karen."

"Sounds good to me," I agreed.

"See you then, Jenny." Her voice did things to my name in a way that had me melting.

"See you tonight, Ashley," I replied and soon was listening to nothing but the dead air of a cell phone. I hung up the phone and considered the implications of tonight. Was it really a date? A growing friendship? What should I wear? These thoughts bounced around in my head while I walked to my house.

My thoughts were quickly dismissed when I noticed Karen's car in the driveway. I figured she had just arrived and didn't think of it as anything remotely sinister.

Once I walked in my house and closed the door, Karen immediately bellowed, "Get your ass upstairs, Jenny!"

I obeyed and rushed to my room, which was empty. Slightly confused, I followed the feminine moans coming from my Mother's room.

As I got closer, anxiety crept in. It couldn't be! There was no way Karen had seduced my Mother already!

Now, even after a week plus of surprises, nothing could have remotely prepared me for what I was about to see.

My Mother was tied to her own bed! She had a toy buzzing away in her pussy and Karen was straddled over my Mom's face. From Karen's moans, it was obvious that my Mother was licking my friend's and Mistress's cunt. I stared in perverse curiosity and shock.

Karen had predicted she would get my Mother and, although I had doubted the prediction, although I thought it may be possible eventually, I never expected this extreme of a sight!

I stood there frozen for what seemed like an eternity but was only a minute or two before Karen screamed, while rubbing her pussy all over my Mother's face, "That's it Mommy, I'm coming, lick your Mistress' cunt, yesssssss!"

Karen collapsed forward and, although my Mother couldn't see me yet, I could see that at least her forehead was shining with pussy juice. I was mortified! I was shocked! I was mystified!

Karen looked back at me and asked with a purr, "I bet you're dying to know how this happened?"

I'm not sure 'dying to know' would be the descriptor I would have used, but yes, I was curious.

Karen ordered, "Mommy slut, tell your daughter how you ended up being my personal plaything."

Mom looked up and our eyes met. The look of humiliation on her face was extreme. She let out a soft sigh before apologizing frantically, "I am so sorry, Jenny, so sorry. I just couldn't resist."

Karen turned back to her and demanded, "Enough, Mommy slut. Just tell your daughter how you ended up submitting to me."

Mom broke eye contact with me but nevertheless began....

The End ... in Chapter 5 you can find out the tantalizing story of how Jenny's mother succumbs to the teen cheerleader.

12